DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP! + open

Postby midnightwolfie666 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:53 am

Sunlitsecrets wrote:A notice to everyone -

I'm leaving today for a camp this week with no internet. Basically that means I'll be gone till next Saturday. If you have any questions/concerns/ideas please direct them to one of the other staff members! <3

Have much fun at your camp Sunlit!!!
To everyone who has questions/needs help with anything about the account: I am mostly always available, I will check the page once a day at LEAST. Pm me or just post any questions here and I’ll be sure to provide some information.
We scream out, "What will save us?!". And the sky opened up...

Mods: blackforestchameleon and I are friends!
theyoungwolf118 and I are friends!
Eyelessjacky and I are friends!
Please don't ban!
midnightwolfie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SparkzTheShinx » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:01 am

Username: SparkzTheShinx
Kennel Number: 28
Species and/or Breed: Diamond Tiger
Use: I really love the design of this girl, and I’m also in love with cats in general. Her design got me thinking about a story, one that I can easily incorporate her into. I’m also trying to collect and practice art, and to do that, I need OCs to order and make art for! Her backstory was so fun to make!
Name: Stormsong
Nickname: Lumos (explained below)
Personality: Stormsong is rather the quiet type, allowing those around her to talk away while she watches. Because of this, the tiger is usually overlooked. That might upset some, but Lumos doesn’t really mind. If she doesn’t have to worry about responding to others, that means more time to worry about more important things. That is, until it gets to the point where she begins to ponder her existence and its meaning. That’s when she really begins to speak up. To Stormsong, talking is just the mind’s distraction.

Once you get to know the Diamond Tiger, she proves herself to be quite the chatterbox when stress is high. This is partly to calm herself, but aimed more about calming those she cares about. Stormsong has a strong sense of loyalty, and once her trust is earned, it is hard to get rid of her.

Stormsong tends to be rather literal. If her companions said “run for the hills” as in “run away”, she would scream something about the lack of hills, and then state that she was unsure of where to go from there.
History: The first memory Lumos has is of a storm. Lightning crackling overhead, rain pouring from the sky to make a chorus of splashes as the drops hit the ground, thunder booming deeply and various animals crying out throughout her tropical forest. Her home. Though she had been abandoned by parents she couldn’t remember, the tiger failed to feel alone. It was almost like... the sky was singing to her. This storm, the reason why creatures around her were calling out in fear, wasn’t malicious. No, no, they had it all wrong. The sky was showing its pity for her, this small diamond tiger curled up in the shelter of a tiny cave opening. The sky was singing, and the storm was its song.

This thought was comforting, and from that day onwards, the tiger would never display a fear of the sky’s wrath. After all, it was on her side. She had even dedicated herself in its name, as a way of thanking Mother Nature for her moment of kindness. She couldn’t remember any name given to her before, so the tiger’s name would be Stormsong.

Ever since that day, Stormsong prowled across her forest home, looking for other animals with peculiarities such as her own. She guessed that the diamond shards growing from her pelt like normal fur was the reason of her abandonment. But she must not be alone, right? There were more like her, Stormsong sensed it.

However, each day proved to be another failed attempt, even though her search area always widened. The normal creatures kept their distance, and her unusual coloring made it difficult to blend in with the surroundings during fall and winter. But Stormsong survived, and she never gave up her search.

The diamond tiger established her den at the base of a mountain (though a rather small one), inside of a cave. Stormsong soon realized that her cave led to a complex network of underground tunnels and caverns, through the act of falling into it. This is when the tiger discovered her most unusual characteristic yet- her crystals would glow. Cave darkness was a thing she had not yet experienced, as hers had an opening to provide light. As the tiger wandered through the network- lost- she realized that this was a darkness she had never experienced before. Stormsong never had the greatest night vision to begin with, but this was pitch black.

Through a mix of desperation and determination to get out, Stormsong discovered that she had glowing crystals, whose light could be controlled with her mind.

That was a great expedition and all, but her goal was yet to be accomplished. But then, the peculiarities found her.

It happened when she was having a territorial dispute with another tiger, one who had been lurking for days and had shown aggressive behavior. The powerful, muscly brute thought Stormsong was some hideous beast that needed to be eliminated, and if he got her territory as a reward for his actions, who was he to complain?

Stormsong has no experience fighting, she had resorted to ramming the enemy tiger with her shards of diamonds when a large black lion leapt between the two. Bracing herself to fight two opponents, Stormsong was caught off guard by the lion’s complexion. Instead of fur for a mane, black shiny rock was in its place. This lion was like her. The antagonistic tiger, knowing he was no match against two freaks, bolted away.

The lion introduced himself as Nox, and Stormsong just stood there, speechless. That was before a human walked out of the shrubbery (she had been standing downwind). Strangely, the human could speak Feline.

It turns out, they too had been looking for unusual animals. Nox was an Obsidian Lion, and the girl- who introduced herself as Silva- said she had some sapphire shards growing from her elbows and neck. She also said that she was a huge Harry Potter fan, whatever that meant. But apparently Stormsong’s nickname was related to it.

The three became close friends, and once Stormsong was healed, Nox and Silva offered Lumos to join them to find more unusual creatures like them.

She accepted, of course. Now they’re off on an adventure.
Companions: Obsidian Lion by the nickname of Nox and a human girl by the name of Silva (last name unknown)
Extra(s): Her special ability is to make her crystals shine at any level of light she wants. Lumos’ mental notes on the amount of light ranges from: none, a wee bit, moderate, just above normal, beacon, blinding
Image Art by me for her!
lookasquirrel
Last edited by SparkzTheShinx on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
SparkzTheShinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Digitalis » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:03 am

Woo! Second time adopting 💕

This post is a wip. I got the redraw of her done in my own style along with some of the bio.

Image-
💕Kennel 21💕

Redraw in my own style in the attachment. (My instagram is @Echoedmeow.aj don’t worry.)

🍩Name of adopter: Kiki Says Meow (Kiki)

🍧Name of sweetie: Bubble Tea 🍵

🍩Nickname(s): Bubble 💧

🍧Species: Sweetcat 🍰 (Again ☺️)

🍩Birthday: June 10th 🌼

🍧Age: Ageless 🌿

🍩Gender & Sexuality: ✨🚺, —✨ (Female, Straight)

🍧Personality: She’s very, very sweet and bubbly. (As her name suggests.) She’s quite a thrill-seeker and aches for adventure. Bubble is definitely an extroverted optimist as she loves being around people and hates being alone. As well as the fact that she can see the beauty in almost every living and non living thing. She also believes that every living thing should be treated equally if they aren’t doing anything physically wrong.
She’s also very wise she always knows the right thing to do in a sticky situation. She’s a great problem solver but can jump to conclusions very easily if she’s stressed. She usually doesn’t let go of grudges either.

🍩Backstory:
She’s always been someone with a sweet tooth. She use to steal sweets and other small items from other people as a child and still did up until she was old enough to leave. Her parents were overworked and didn’t necessarily pay attention to what she was doing so whenever someone would confront her family about her stealing things, her parents would deny it.
Her family was disliked by many people. She grew up with many people spitting insults at her face just because her parents never taught her proper discipline and respect. Her parents were too full of themselves and never admitted to how they were wrong. This was mainly her mother though and eventually her father got tired of it all and left.
Her mother was evil. Not literally, but close to it. She would constantly make Bubble work and do chores. And scream at her if she didn’t do them right. She was only a child at the time and with her father gone, the only person her mother could take things out on was her. But despite all that, she found joy elsewhere, and that was when she was cooking.
She loved cooking. Especially baking. Sometimes she would go out and steal ingredients to make delicious treats. They didn’t have a lot of money, so these treats were a luxury to her. She would let her mother have most of them more often then not. Which kept her temper at bay for awhile. She dealt with this for many more years.
When she was old enough to leave her mother, she opened her very own bakery/coffee shop. It was called “Bubble’s Tea” and their special was a drink that was seldom seen in her area called Bubble Tea. (What she is named and based after) Her shop quickly gained attention despite her negative name. And all of the hate that was put on her was lifted. The citizens enjoyed her tasty creations so much that they finally saw what she really was. Not a rotten thief. She only did what she did so she could support herself and her mom. So she quickly became a favorite of the citizens.

She’s worked at her shop ever since. Even hiring other good bakers and baristas to help out, which she quickly became good friends with. She now lives a happy life and cares about her shop more then anything. She hasn’t seen her mother for many years.

She lives in The Wildflower Groves of Aria. More specifically to in a small town named Cherrywood. She’s lived there her whole life and it’s most famous for its many cherry trees and scattered pink, red, and white wildflowers.

Her code of citizenship is a bracelet with a cherry on it and a few blossoms. It’s gold encrusted and has been gifted down in her family for generations. (Not pictured) Its said to symbolize the beautiful landscape around Cherrywood and how it’s natural beauty is not to be disturbed.

Ahh I didn’t have a lot of time for this one but I hope I did a good job! Good luck everyone! 😁

lookasquirrel
Attachments
8093E848-F9F9-4579-85EE-A3E996B545D4.jpeg
8093E848-F9F9-4579-85EE-A3E996B545D4.jpeg (292.3 KiB) Viewed 57 times
Last edited by Digitalis on Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧
⛧°。 ⋆༺♱༻⋆。 °⛧
Digitalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | CODE DROP!

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:07 am

fluffydawg6051 wrote:
ImageImage
Username: fluffydawg6051 (made by midnightwolfie666)
Kennel Number: 6
Species and/or Breed: dog
Use: Main mascot
Name: Shouri
Personality:
Caring-
He sacrifices pretty much everything for the humans..
Brave-
He went though with his plan until the end.
Stubborn-
He did what he thought was right and didn't listen to anyone else.

History:
If you love folklore, here's a piece i made up.

A long time ago, at a festival during a raging war, people made a brand new god by praying that someone would help them with this war. This god was named Shouri, which meant to them victory or victorious. They prayed to this god everyday. Although Shouri was made to help them with the war, he felt as if there was a giant hole inside him, like something should be there that wasn't. He felt that if he could talk to the humans, he would be able to fill that gaping hole inside him. Although he wanted talk to the humans, they wouldn't pay attention to him whispering to them. He hid from the other Gods who would tell him not to interact with the humans and that he was just made-up and couldn't do anything. He just wished that he could go to them. He got extremely lonely and felt like he couldn't do anything to help them after watching them fight so thoughtlessly and hearing repeatedly that he couldn't. He hoped, no prayed, that they would just cease and not ever stray from their path, but they always did. He watched them for many years until the world had become just blood and war, and there was no meaning to life. The Gods went and laughed at the humans. "Look at them killing each other so easily!" Shouri couldn't take it anymore. He thought how they could be so careless and cruel to these beings.One day, Shouri had to help the humans, despite the other God's warnings. He gave the gift of hope and trust in the mind of all humans. The Gods found out about Shouri's secret and told him, "You shouldn't interfere with the inferior race's problems. They are just dirt, trash that we play with." They then started to laugh. "See, we can turn them so easily!" They went and made a town go to war and slaughter everyone in that town. Shouri replied, "I don't care! How can you do this?! Are they really the inferior race?! Are you sure we aren't if we are treating them like playthings?! Do you realize that they aren't the monsters? Have you ever thought that you might be the monsters instead?! How can a God that these beings pray to every day be so evil?! I don't wanna be around devils like you lot!" The Gods got angry and then said, "Fine. Don't be around us and instead be inferior to humans." They then put a curse on Shouri, making him an immortal dog with no powers. They then laughed at Shouri. "Now you can sit and watch the humans murder each other from a front row seat." Shouri stayed as a dog for many years, until a human found him and took him home. This made him hurt more, but it also made him realize that the Gods didn't know something that he knew. Humans CAN feel compassion and love

Extra(s):
Music Playlist
youtubelister.com
click load and then put in (without quotes) "owotimetogo"
The gifs are a representation of what he likes.

Extra Information-
Birthday: February 22nd
Name meaning: As said in my (probable too long) story, his name literally means victory or victorious in Japanese.
Weight: 25 Pounds
Height: 3 feet, 10 inches
Friends: His human and the dog across the street named Sonshitsu (meaning loss)

lookasquirrel
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Username:
DeepBlueJay
Kennel Number:
Species and/or Breed:
Pixie Dragon
Use:
Muse/Ambassador Character (Focus of art pieces, representative character)
Name:
Roos (Rewss)
Personality:
Serene, tranquil, sweet and wise. Four words to rule all description of this benevolent creature. Roos loves a nice warm cup of oolong tea in the springtime, letting petals and leaves fall into his cup and add a bit of natural chaos into the mix.
He is simple, enjoying sensation and sound over all other means of consumption.
History:
Extra(s):
"Taste is only a small part of enjoying the tea." Roos spoke with lidded eyes, though blinded he seemed to have an intent focus on a sprig that drifted in it's daze through the greenish nectar. "What is the point of a well blended tea if it is too hot or too cold to allow the more delicate textures to shine?" He sips at the tea, displeased he lifted a handblown glass jar with a cork lid from the oak table with his paw, large claws gently caressing the sides of the semi-opaque object. He removed the cork with ease, sighing through his snout to take in the smooth, sugary scent of naturally formed honey. He dipped a specially created tool into the jar and lifted it back out, twirling the excess from the tool before stirring the sweet bee jam into the tea, humming something strange to accompany the occasional metallic clink against the porcelain cup. He took another sip and let his tight lips ease into a smile, exhaling steam. "Ah, this is a prime example..."
lookasquirrel

Wip <3
𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightwolfie666 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:33 am

B

Please don't ban!
midnightwolfie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aster - prince of thorns

Postby koushi. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Username: Greetings! I'm crutchie_, but you can just call me Crutch. You may know me as » Asterous «, but I changed my username a few months ago. I have adopted three kiddos from here, Scarlett, Minka, and Morris.

Why am I interested?: So, go back a few years and you may find a user called Lolninja hanging around Dove's old agency, the one that she handed over to Sunny. It's gone now, but there was was a form for this kennel under that user-and lord it was awful. I have been watching Aster since I first found this place, and I finally believe I can win him. As stated in Morris's form, I love heterochromia. It is one of my favorite character elements and throw that in with a unique marking and you've officially won my heart.

What will he be used for?: His story will be part of the mythology for another section of my characters that are part of a medieval-type universe. Aster will become one of my many, many, many characters that receive both art and affection. I will admit that lately my creativity has gone down the drain and I haven't been drawing as much because of school, but I'm confident that that'll change in the following months. Fingers are crossed!

Kennel #: 9
    Name: Prince Aster Belle
    Alias: Prince of thorns.
    Name meaning and origin: Aster- flower, star (Greek)
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Species: German Shepard Dog

Personality:

When he was the Prince of Roses, Aster was the definition of a royal son. He had an even temper and a generous heart that he used with his subjects. Though the idea of being king was obviously interesting for him, he never once challenged his sister. He knew she was good for the position and he was content to remain at her side as an advisor. Advising was another thing Aster was good at. Subjects came from miles around to seek him. He enjoyed helping and working out problems so that people's lives could be better. Of course, he was still a young adult, and that comes with mischief. Aster enjoyed playing pranks on his siblings and the others in the castle. They took it, thankfully, in good spirit. He knew when to reign it in. He was also known for his curious ability to talk on end about anything and everything.

Now the Prince of Thorns, Aster has become a cold and distant figure. He spends the days walking among his gold and jewels, thinking of how powerful he is but at the same time hungering for more. His greed replaced any empathy he had. Before being locked away, he robbed his subjects and used fear and violence to scare them into submission. There was no hesitation in his eyes while the people wailed and begged him for mercy. Instead, there are rumors that he enjoyed it. In some twisted way, Aster was paranoid that the people who had wealth would try and take his away and that couldn't happen. He drew first blood to make sure that his power was secure. Now in solitude, he can now be called properly insane. However, sometimes he can feel the Prince of Roses struggling to escape before the Prince of Thorns cuts him down.

History:

The origins of the Prince of Throns is murky since it happened so long ago. Aster was born to King Alexis and Queen Mari of a kingdom called Laverle, a smallish kingdom that would now be set near Greece. He was their first born son and was loved throughout the kingdom. His mark, the rose, inspired him to known as the Prince of Roses. He grew up alongside his three sisters Janina, Faith, and Diana, and his one brother Ilida. As the youngest, he was constantly bullied by his siblings but admired them like they were gods. Aster was always eager to please his parents and strived to achieve all he could. Swordfighting, French, Latin, anything at all. But what he was most good at was advising his sister Janina. Janina was the eldest of the siblings and was poised to take over the kingdom when her parents couldn't anymore. Aster admired her the most and she knew that he would be a valuable ally to have at her side when the time came. But of course, fate had other plans.

When Aster was a young adult, Ilida grew deathly ill with Dragon Pox, a disease caused by Dragon blood entering that of the average dog. He slipped into a coma-like state and the kingdom went into a panic. Faith and Diana, two of the best knights in the kingdom fearlessly offered to go on a quest to find the cure: an ancient herb that thrived in Dragon's Country. Of course, their parents (and Aster) were completely against the idea but Janina knew that they had no options left. If they did nothing, Ilida would surely die. This was at least a chance. So, Aster watched as his sisters and a group of warriors went off on their quest for the herb while he stayed back and waited. The family waited and waited until Ilida died and it was clear that the party wasn't coming back. Aster couldn't believe the news and could only watch helplessly as the rest of his family broke. The King and Queen died of grief. Janina stopped eating and died of a broken heart, leaving Aster as the only member of the royal family. It was only then that Aster's sanity slipped away.

Driven mad by guilt and sorrow, Aster decided that he would always survive. He wanted to mock death by being the one thing it couldn't take away. So, he sought out the most powerful warlock in the land and demanded an immortality spell. Legend has it that he threatened with violence unless his request was granted. The warlock tried to tell him that the spell was unpredictable and dangerous but Aster didn't listen. Finally, the warlock gave him the potion he desired. After drinking the option, Aster became ruthless, greedy, and violent. He cared little for his subjects and would sometimes raid their homes for gold and other trinkets. The warlock who'd given him his power knew that something had to be done against the tyrant, so he banded together with the other knights and mages of the land and banished the Prince of Thorns to a secluded castle in a thicket. It cannot be reached or escaped without going through unspeakable horrors lurking in the surrounding forests.

Surrounded by his riches, the Prince of Thorns prowls his castle, hungry for the chance when he can reclaim the power that was taken from him.

- born to king Alexis and queen Mari in the small kingdom of Laverle; had three sisters and one brother (youngest); called the prince of roses; always eager to please and enjoyed advising his older sister Janina, who was to take over the throne once his parents became incapable
    - when he was a young adult, his brother became ill of dragon fever; Janina and Aster stayed behind while his other siblings went to find a cure but never came back; brother died and Janina couldn't handle it and died of a broke heart; his parents followed shortly after with grief
    - driven mad, Aster sought the help of a mage and demanded an immortality spell; the mage warned him of the risks but Aster wouldn't listen and after the spell, he became a tyrant; a collection of mages cursed him and locked him away in a thorn covered castle

Birthdate: [forgotten]
    Height: Medium sized [larger than life!]
    Hometown: Kingdom of Laverle
    Family: [that I care to remember, anyways]

· King Alexis (Father, Deceased): Aster and his father [the old fool] had a typical father-son bond. He taught him how to fight and how to rule. He was also the one who taught him discipline [how to be weak] and to have courage [stupidity] in the face of danger.

· Queen Mari (Mother, Deceased): The Queen was protective over her entire brood of children, but Aster was arguably her favorite. She taught him to have empathy [weak and stupid, that cow. hah!] for all his subjects. He looked up to her since she had such calmness in times of crisis. She was practically a goddess in his eyes [he was a blind little pup. she gave up the first chance she got. weak. like the rest of them].

· Janina (Sister, Deceased): Janina was Aster's older sister and best friend. He loved to stick close to her and learn about how she was going to take the throne. They always fantasized about how they would rule side-by-side because Janina wouldn't take a husband [always defiant] and he would be the captain of the guard and her advisor. […she left me…]

Favorite drink: Blueberry wine was one of the Kingdom's main exports and Aster would always sneak into the stores to have a drink. He was caught once by Janina and he was ready for punishment, but to his surprise, she joined him! He still has a store in his castle.
    Favorite food: [forgotten]
    Favorite color: The deepest shade of [red]
    Favorite book: [forgotten]

Hobbies: Painting [he was a fool, thinking he could escape in the pretty pictures. thought he could paint his family back to life. I showed him how stupid and pathetic he was. my only hobby is becoming more powerful]

Hopes: [to rule over all ! ! !]

Fears: Death, insignificance [listen you insolent fool! I fear nothing! I am the mightiest Prince ever to walk this earth and if anything, Death bows to me ! !] […I fear myself…]

lookasquirrel
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightwolfie666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:27 am

Bump

Please don't ban!
midnightwolfie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightwolfie666 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Come and apply for new, sweet, loving characters! Read the rules and make sure to keep the code word in the application!

Please don't ban!
midnightwolfie666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:57 am

Username: ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~
Kennel Number: #13
Species and/or Breed: Cloud associated Earth Pony
Use:
Primarily roleplay if I can find decent ones to participate in. I also have
another MLP pony I own named Moonstone who I've
included in her history and I might have them interact some.

Why I want her:
Despite the fact that I don't like the modern show anymore,
I'm guilty of looking for really unique MLP designs because
they're fun to collect and world-build with. This one had really caught
my eye for awhile, but I didn't have time to fill out an actual
form for her until now.

Name: Rising Stratus
Personality:
Many ponies are often taken by surprise when it comes to
first meeting Rising, wondering how such a delicate looking
pony like her could sound so gruff and blunt when when focusing
on the task at hand, but there is very good reason for that. The Pegasi
are generally a very proud and bull-headed race, especially those entrusted
with such an important duty such as manipulating the weather, if Rising were
to have a lack of strong assertiveness there would be constant arguments and
nothing would ever be accomplished, and that nature had become somewhat
of a habit in her daily life. Don't be fooled by her roughness though, once you get
to know her Rising is very amiable when in general conversation, and her local
community holds her in very high regard for how conciliatory she is towards ponies
upset or in need. There is one great weakness she has however, which is the fact that
she can't stand talking to someone she dislikes, as soon as she comes to such a conclusion
about a pony she'll put up a cold wall until the pony leaves or apologizes for their disrespectful
actions.

First impression - Stern, Candid, Dutiful, Aspiring
Positive Traits - Sentimental, Precise, Steadfast
Negative Traits- Prim, Lacking Tolerance, Impulsive

History:
Rising was the only child born of a Pegasus and an Earth Pony in Ponyville, her birth was
peaceful enough, but just about everyone on both sides of her parent's family confused
her for a Pegasus when she was swaddled. One of her grandmothers even called her a
disgrace, saying she had never even heard of an earth pony with a cloud-like mane. Rising's
parent's were deeply hurt by those words, and decided not to enroll their daughter in a normal
school when she got older in fears these would be the sort of comments Rising will constantly
receive behind her back from other children, but they had no idea what other viable options
there were that they could afford.

But they didn't have to worry for long, when Rising was only a toddler, she remarkably
earned her cutiemark by casually talking about how bad the clouds were one day and how
they should have been "tossed over to the left reallly far away," and she was exactly right.
Word began to slowly spread of a filly getting a cutiemark so early, which although not
unheard of, was definitely highly unusual. Soon a headmaster of a specialized school for
the gifted in Canterlot, a place where ponies had all sorts of odd abilities and appearances,
got word of what Rising had done and sent for a letter be written immediately asking for
her to attend his school with full funding once she grew old enough.

HISTORY STILL WIP

Extra(s):
HUGE WIP
lookasquirrel

Notes:
  • Lives in a small town outside of Ponyville.
  • She can't visit her best friend Moonstone often;
    so the majority of their friendship is sending letters
    back and forth.
  • Lives alone in a humble log cabin, but has multiple
    neighbors she trusts nearby.
  • Knows a great deal about gardening.
  • Ironically in charge of an entire Pegasus weather regiment
    despite not having the power of flight.
  • Cutiemark earned for being able to plan out and
    arrange weather patterns with a great amount of precision
    and balance.
  • Other ponies often make fun of her "un-earth pony" name and looks.
  • Secretly wishes she could float and walk on clouds without any assistance.
Last edited by ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

it shall be established forever ★★★★
━━━━━━━{ as the moon }━━━
★★★★★★★ and as a faithful witness
━━━━{ in heaven }━━━━━━━━

~ ✩ Image ✩ ~
Wanna talk? Need help? Send me a PM!
I love to chat, and am quite friendly!
Important note:
I have returned temporarily for collecting/trading
December 18th pets and seasonal art purchasing. After
I do some trade ups and downs for art fodder to get a
couple pieces of art and save a few personal things,
I am going to host a giveaway and finally leave CS for good.
Thanks for the awesome memories CS. The Lord ended up
using this site to bring about a testimony that I will never forget.
Currently searching for artists who can draw HQ humans
in an olden time-period. Please PM me for more information.

The verse above is from Psalm 89:37 in the KJV Bible.

Signature by sparrow;

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me