DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

DCAC | character tryout | Ridley

Postby padaleckii » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:56 pm

♜ Username: ~Prophecy~
☾ Kennel Number: 33
♜ Name: Ridley
☾ Gender: Male
♜ Breed: Maremma Sheepdog
☾ Age: Adult
♜ Use:
☾ Personality:
♜ History:
☾ Extra:
Helps his owner (who needs a wheelchair) pick up wood and sticks, along with other tasks around the house such as turning on lights, retrieving things, and after lots of training (and being a smart dog) even knows to call 911 which is on speed dial if his owner says to or he detects she is in trouble.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open

Postby Anza » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:30 pm

mark
    I'll probably donate and try out for some characters here! Happy opening! C:
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 am

mark c:

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:38 am

ImageImage

Username: Queen Chrysalis

Kennel Number: 99

Species and/or Breed: Artificial Alicorn

What Is An artificial Alicorn? This term is used for fully grown ponies who are made into Alicorns through a hybrid blend of science and magic. Rather than being born or becoming one through great deeds such as the four legendary princesses.

Use: I want to assimilate him into the Mercenary group that my Draconic pegasus mare, Berkutra, is head of. I'm sure I'd find some way for him to fit into it.

Name: Kalre

Personality:
A jokester who loves a good challenge. Kalre is the kind of jokester who loves doing and saying very silly things when with his friends. Very centred within himself so has almost limitless patience. That patience is almost non-existent when it comes to others who put themselves or others in danger on a constant basis. He's a good-natured stallion who tries to see the best in others. Often finds it extremely hard to stay quiet when he knows he has information others might not know and might want to know. Being vain has never been one of Kalre's strong suits, he's just too busy to make himself anything more than presentable for important occasions.

He's never found pleasantries to be all that pleasant, rather they've always seemed more like a waste of valuable time that could be spent training or teaching. He's a closet romantic who dreams of finding that special Mare whom he can devote himself to.

History: (Slightly based off of Genji from Overwatch)
I was brought back from the brink of death by a combination of the top ponies in the medical field and the top of the line robotics engineers. Fitted with the best cybernetics available I became a living weapon. The cybernetics were easy to accept, I grew used to them within a few weeks. Funnily enough, I never minded them, they'd brought something that before the war would have never have been possible. The chance of a new life. Away from past mistakes I'd made.

Extra:

castleinthesky
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:37 am

Username: ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~
Kennel Number: 17
Species and/or Breed: Hedgehog
Use:
I'm collecting unique feral hedgehog chars for a personal use only story
I intend on figuring out at some point and she looks perfect for the mother of
the two main characters I have. I also love her design, her colors are so gentle and
work really well together.
Name: Beatrice
Personality:
Beatrice is one no nonsense lady, always wanting everything
to be as efficient as possible and simply cannot tolerate laziness or messiness.
She is described by many as an air of grace in all she does, even making her rock
collecting look like an elegant dance. Even with this in mind, she has an extremely
difficult time expressing deep emotions to others, and wears the reputation of her
always poised nature as a mask to hide her many worries and concerns from her children
and the community. As she is in reality, a very sensitive hedgehog that often pushes
herself too hard to keep her perceived image strong. To release her bottled emotions
she paints and goes on walks to peacefully reflect away from any distractions, sometimes
it helps tremendously, others time not. Although she has a great emotional distance from
everyone, she tries to spend as much quality time as possible with her family, and loves
teaching others new things.
History:
Beatrice came from a wealthy family, who were
direct descendants from a famous duke. She was raised in the shadows
of her two older brothers that were to take over and continue the family legacy,
and was considered nothing more than a pretty face to flaunt their family
superiority to her mother and father. She naturally despised it, as did her energetic
little sister, who became her best friend.

When the two sisters became adults, they together left their
family estate and few friends in order to search for their
own sense of worth. They traveled for years to their heart's content,
going on many rash and daring adventures until they finally saw it fit
that they both settle down in a rural community for now and humble
themselves. They both soon got married, and have remained there, a
place a whole ocean away from their old home, to this very day.
Extra: v Added bellow v

Birthday: January 27th

trees, Moss, Barley, Rocks, Bluebell flowers
Dislikes:
Clouds, Crickets, Watermelons, Pine needles.

Current Hopes/Dreams:
To teach her children how to paint, Finish her rock collection,
Get a good green thumb paw so she can grow
her own food over going to the market every week, Revisit her
hometown someday.

Family:
Mother - Nola
Father - Cillian
Sister(s) - Kaitlin
Brother(s) - Finn, Gilbert
Husband - Quinn
Daughter(s) - Mosa
Son(s) - Noiten

Mini Story:

It was supposed to be a calm, peaceful day for Beatrice. So why did she feel like something was off? She was on her way back to her log cabin home, carrying a few leaves of basil and parsley in her mouth, for what would a mighty fine stew be without them?
As she strode past, she had heard a familiar call of her name from the fields to her left.
"Oi! Beatrice!"
She turned her head towards the sound, it was only her neighbor Farmer Rowan, but he wore a very concerned look on his brown muzzle.
"Is everything alright?" Beatrice asked after placing the leaves down for a moment.
"Oh everything's fine with me, Ma'am. I just heard yer little daughter cryin' loud moments ago, sounded real distressed I tell ya."

Beatrice felt her blood pressure rising; she knew it, something was wrong. "Thank you, I'll check on her right away." She replied briskly, forcing her voice to remain level and at peace. She gave a brief respectful nod to the old farmer, quickly snatched up her belongings, and rushed straight home.

She saw her daughter curled up on the ancient patio chair, every other breath of Mosa's ended sharply in a hushed sob,
it seemed like she hadn't even noticed her mother's presence yet. Beatrice gave a deep sigh of relief, at least the worst case scenario could leave her head, Mosa seemed perfectly safe. Beatrice placed the herbs in a small basket next to the door and went to comfort the poor thing.

"My dear, what has gotten you so upset? Rowan just told me he could hear you from nearly half a mile away..." She spoke very gently, stroking the short forest green quills of her child with her paws.
"M-mother!" Mosa's tiny voice choked out, still refusing to uncurl and look at her in the eyes, "I'm so sorry! I'm-" She burst into tears again.
Beatrice still remained calm, "If you are not in the state to tell me what's wrong, can I ask your brother? Surely he must know what happened."
"NO!" Mosa shouted, "He's gone, Mother! He-"
Beatrice felt her heart stiffen. No, Noiten is alright, he's not- she refused to believe it, "What? Please, tell me, I won't blame you."

Mosa lied there for a long moment, eventually lifting up her head
just enough for Beatrice to see that her face looked like it was dunked
in water with how tear drenched she looked. Her words couldn't have come out more serious,
"He ran away."
Notherround
Last edited by ~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~ on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

it shall be established forever ★★★★
━━━━━━━{ as the moon }━━━
★★★★★★★ and as a faithful witness
━━━━{ in heaven }━━━━━━━━

~ ✩ Image ✩ ~
Wanna talk? Need help? Send me a PM!
I love to chat, and am quite friendly!
Important note:
I have returned temporarily for collecting/trading
December 18th pets and seasonal art purchasing. After
I do some trade ups and downs for art fodder to get a
couple pieces of art and save a few personal things,
I am going to host a giveaway and finally leave CS for good.
Thanks for the awesome memories CS. The Lord ended up
using this site to bring about a testimony that I will never forget.
Currently searching for artists who can draw HQ humans
in an olden time-period. Please PM me for more information.

The verse above is from Psalm 89:37 in the KJV Bible.

Signature by sparrow;

~☾☆Tԋҽ Mσσɳ Gαȥҽɾ☆☾~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radiation King » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:11 am

Username: [[City of Angels]]
    Kennel Number: 91
    Species and/or Breed: Originally human, was changed into a German Shepherd after one of his experiments.
    Use: I’ve had an idea for a mad scientist/doctor to go along with my CIA characters for a while now, and I’ve been searching for a character to fit my headcanons ;w;

PERSONNEL FILE - CLASSIFIED wrote:
    art by me

Name: 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚏 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛
    Aliases: 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑, 𝙳𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕
    Height: 𝟺’𝟹
    Weight: 𝟽𝟸.𝟼 𝚕𝚋𝚜
    Build: 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌
    Eye color: 𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎
    Hair color: 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔
    Markings/Extra: 𝙱𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚜 (𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎), 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎
    Badge number: 𝟼𝟼𝟽
    Years on the job: 𝟷𝟻, 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎
    Attack method: 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜
    Defense style: 𝚁𝚞𝚗 & 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎
    Skill set: 𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜/𝚟𝚒𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜/‘𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜’, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚢. 𝚄𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍.
    Equipment (chips | weaponry | tech): 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚢, 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑
    Usually seen with: 𝙱𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗
    Additional info: 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜, 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙼𝙺 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜

SUBJECT CONSIDERED DANGEROUS, DO NOT APPROACH

Personality: Despite being insane, he’s actually relatively calm and logical when you don’t catch him in one of his bad moods. He’s a highly disciplined individual and expects everyone else to be, too. If someone doesn’t follow his orders, he’ll yell at them, or worse. He’s somewhat of a narcissist and he has a dark sense of humor. His practices and experiments have been described as barbaric by many of his past subjects.

History: Originally from Germany, he grew up in a poor family. They often couldn’t afford even the simple things like food, housing and education. Due to this, many members of his family often fell ill, and they ended up around hospitals quite a bit. He was always interested in what the doctors were doing and often asked a lot of questions about how they diagnose and treat illnesses, as well as about surgical procedures, scientific names of organs or body parts - you name it, chances are he asked about it at one point or another. He began going to libraries to study more about the medical field, and through suggestion of others, eventually became interested in psychology as well.
    As he neared adulthood, despite his lack of traditional education, he was noticed by his community for his medical knowledge. His family as well as other poor families often came to him for help, willing to chance it on his knowledge and home remedies as they weren’t always able to afford medical bills. With what little he had, somehow he managed to make things work - his remedies were effective around 80% of the time. He became the talk of the town, and soon enough he was noticed by the doctors as well. He took a few tests on his medical knowledge, and once it was determined that he knew well enough what he was doing, he was hired and given additional training at the very same hospital he’d been to many times as a child. He became one of the best doctors in Germany - and as he had grown up poor himself, he allowed non conventional forms of payment, such as food, livestock, or a few hours of working as his assistant when the patient recovered.
    All good things come to an end, however. When the Second World War began, most of the doctors were captured and killed, or the smarter ones were spared with the condition that they would have to run experiments on people, and told that doing so would help better humanity in the long run. Not knowing the extent of the experiments, he of course agreed.
    It is said that during the war, something in his mind must have snapped. He has never been the same since. He escaped to America in the 1950s, and was in hiding, teaching himself English, until the mid-60s when he once again emerged as a successful doctor, under the alias David Smith. Mysterious illnesses kept affecting his patients, and on more than one occasion, a patient would disappear completely, and some kind of animal would show up at their house a few days later. Because of the disappearances, as well as the death of one of his patients, he was placed on trial. During this trial, his true identity was discovered and it was decided that he would be charged for his war crimes as well. However, the CIA, corrupt at the time, had other ideas.
    The Director of the CIA at the time offered Josef his freedom, but again with a condition, that being that he would work for the CIA for an undetermined amount of time, perhaps until death. He agreed and was immediately brought to the highest-security section of the CIA, a completely underground, concrete-lined compound. As per the agreement, he would perform a certain set of experiments to test out new technology for the agency. He was supplied with everything he needed to complete these experiments, including agents to experiment on. He led the MK-Ultra project, along with designing most of the implanted chips the agents have that allow them advanced abilities, such as flight, night vision, and slow regeneration. Though he received help from the CIA’s tech experts, he’s also credited with the creation of the SIGHT unit, a fold-out holographic facial recognition and communication database.
    During his time working on these experiments, of course he had to learn his way around the modern technology somehow. Much to the surprise of, well, just about everyone, he wasn’t afraid to do experiments on himself, either. He both turned himself into a canine - ironically, a blue German Shepherd - and created some technological enhancements for himself. Among those are his eyeglass, which doubles as a prototype SIGHT unit and a laser gun, his arm enhancement, which helps him to hold and use his tools in his canine form, and his armored tail, which can become sharp around the edges at will as a weapon.
    In the early 90s, the CIA went through a leadership change, and soon after, Josef was dismissed from the agency. He is forbidden from going back into the medical profession, and law enforcement still keeps a close eye on him. There have been a few mysterious disappearances in his area, but so far, nobody has been able to trace any of these back to him.

Art by DoubleInfiniti

Notherround
Last edited by Radiation King on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🅷🅰🆅🅴
....🆆🅴 🅷🅴🆁🅴

call me rads. i haven't been
really active for a while but
i still grab the new pets.

just a grumpy old man tbh

🎵
Radiation King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Hey all! Now that a few of you are here, we need to talk about a code drop date.

I know that it’s been some time since the last code drop occurred - I was hoping to do one as soon as possible to get the characters to those of you who’ve been waiting a long while, but I also see a large number of work in progress forms, so I know some of you may want a bit more time.

Would you all prefer the code drop to be in a week? Two weeks? Let me know your thoughts.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:21 pm

extra art
Username: rose.bloom
Kennel Number: 43 (number 4)
Species and/or Breed: lion :)
Use: Not sure what this means but I've been looking
or a lion charrie and would love to own her so I could
add to her design and luv her.
Name: Uku derived from the swahili
language meaning fog or mist.
Personality: Extrovert, intuitive, feeling, perceiving
History: Will decide
Extra:
Last edited by rose.bloom on Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:26 pm

Username: recklessgod
Kennel Number: 51
Species and/or Breed: Canine,
Use: He'd become the third member of a trio I'm working on creating. They'll be going on adventures and getting into all sorts of trouble. The other characters are a canine/dragon hybrid and a canine, so he'll fit right on in! He'd be the smallest of the group as well, so they'd all be very protective of him.
Name: Sammy, Sam, Samuel
Personality: He is very curious, and often is the one getting into the most trouble. He absolutely adores his two older friends, looking up at them like older brothers. He tends to get into trouble due to his curious but mischievous nature and likes to play pranks. He never causes too much harm though, he'd never hurt anyone. He loves to play with tiny animals and wants a small bird friend one day!
History: He was brought up in a loving family with several brothers and sisters. He is only with the Trio now because he was separated from his biological family when he was very young, and doesn't remember too much of them but the warmth from their bodies as he nursed. He was found half dead by the other two members of the Trio , and nursed back to health. He's now stuck with them, wandering the world, causing trouble and finding answers to all his questions. His next task is to find his family hopefully. The Trio plans to help him, but they're sad they might lose him to his biological family. But as long as he is happy they are happy, including the oldest, grumpiest dragon/canine hybrid.
Extra: n/a
Notherround
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby weegeestar5 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:42 am

Mark, gonna try out for 112!

(If you need any help judging or a mod, sun, just let me know! )

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me