DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby northern downpour ;; » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:13 am

(The second one)
Username:
northern downpour ;;
Kennel Number:
Species and/or Breed:
"Alien" Cat
Use:
A character to potentially write a story for~
Name:
Alastair (defender of mankind; moreso meant to represent "guardian" because of his desire to help and protect others)
Approximately 2000 years - almost 18 in human years
Personality:
This boy loves helping people learn to love themselves. He never stays in one place for too long because he wants to spread the love as far as he can, though it's easy to tell when he's fallen for a location because he frequently returns to his favorite places. Alastair is actually a rather lonely boy despite making tons of friends since he can't really stay in the same place if he wants to keep doing what he's doing. He's very optimistic and selfless and confident - if he didn't like doing what he was doing, he wouldn't do it.
History:
Alastair was a prince from another planet who was sent to Earth on a meteorite when a single battle was mistaken for the war the residents had been expecting. No one was blamed for this incident because it was a genuine, honest mistake made when a servant was just looking out for the safety of the prince as they should've. Alastair was just a baby when this happened so he actually doesn't know who he is or where he came from.

Alastair was raised by a stray group of cats, which is why he took on the form he did; on his home planet, everyone of royal descent is a shapeshifter. Unfortunately, because he had no one to teach him how to shift in his early years, he remains stuck as a cat (not that he notices, or even minds really.) His species lives for a VERY long time - nearly 10,000 years is common, and for royals it tends to be longer.

He made many friends over his thousands of years of life, and now that it's the 21st century he's proud of all of the change that's happened in the world. He used to travel around and explore, but now he's doing his best to help people with their mental health with his calming aura and kind words. He doesn't admit how lonely traveling around constantly makes him, not to mention everyone's relatively short life span.
Extra(s):
Theme song: Talk To Me
itsrainingsomewhereelse

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northern downpour ;; » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:50 am

Username:
northern downpour ;;
Kennel Number:
Species and/or Breed:
Cat
Use:
I'd love to put him in the universe that many of my characters are going right now
Name:
Previously Jeshan - now goes by Cynque (pronounced "sink")
Personality:
Cynque is currently a permanent sadboi - at one point he was an ambitious, outgoing guy. It was the "ambitious" part that ended up ruining his life, now he's always tired and kinda snappy and paranoid. If you're friends with him, he tries his best to be sweet but life is hard for him right now.
History:
When Cynque was still Jeshan, he was a shaman with his sister. They were both very curious as to exactly what kind of power could be harnessed from spirits and so they experimented. They both had good intentions for the most part - although some part of Jeshan wanted the power for himself and didn't want to share it with the rest of the world - but it all backfired when one day, they got what they wanted. The power they'd harnessed was incredible, but a spirit (who either had good intentions or bad ones, Cynque still doesn't know to this day) killed his sister before she could experiment with them. Even though Jeshan had none of the power yet, the spirit still tried to lunge for him (perhaps to stop it permanently; he still knew how to harness the power, after all) and Jeshan barely had time to put on his protective objects.
After that incident, Jeshan renounced being a shaman and his old name, not wanting to remember the events of that fateful day any longer. He became Cynque, a depressed loner who misses his sister dearly but knows better than to try and get her back.
I'm planning on writing a story for this kid where his issues get resolved and he lives a happy life, albeit without his sister.
Extras:
Cynque's mask, talisman, and cloak are the things preventing the powerful spirit from getting to him. He could, theoretically, take one off and be okay, but it's better to be safe than sorry and he's never caught without any of them.

On the front page, you said to use multiple posts for multiple forms - I hope I did this right ;u;
itsrainingsomewhereelse
Last edited by northern downpour ;; on Fri May 10, 2019 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Code drop is now set for May 20th! If that's too soon or if you need an extension, just let me know <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Amethyst » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:59 am

Username: Lady Amethyst
Kennel Number: 18
Species and/or Breed: wild mustang
Use: going to become one of my main characters for role-playing
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Name: Paint

Personality:
Good
•Kind
•Caring
•Loving
•Understanding
•Patient
•Friendly
•Loyal
•Trustworthy
Neutral
•Shy
•Quiet
•Aloof
Bad
•Sassy
•Arrogant
•Mean

History:
Paint was born in the wild in Texas, where the sun is very hot as the eagle soars above and the wind blows. Cimaron herd lies within the west, the grass so fresh and green, the water cool to the tongue, yes, this is where the story begins...
On a hot sunny day, the wind blew slightly, I remember seeing the sun as I neighed to my mother as she neighed back to me. The eagle screeched above as he flew off, I got up and started running, tumbling over a few times, as fall turned to winter, my herd moved through the forest as me and a few other foals were splashing in the river, a Bison herd came, I reared up and put my front legs on his nose as he moaned, I neighed back and returned to my mothers side. I knew I belonged.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Extra(s): the history will get longer I just don't know what else to put yet
itsrainingsomewhereelse
PM open 24/7
Need help? PM me.
I'll get back to you asap!
Lady Amethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri May 03, 2019 12:54 pm

Bump!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Wed May 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Bump! Next closing to judge is fast approaching <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Username: booklover789
Kennel Number: 4
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3347917&size=large&format=auto&rev=1554937664
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3369527&size=large&format=png&rev=1557479654
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Lines by CHERRILOID, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 15
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3347917&size=large&format=auto&rev=1554937664
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4085238
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by Bean_Cake, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 27
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4085236
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by Bean_Cake, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 29
Old Image (LINK): http://i57.tinypic.com/ou45ea.png
New Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3369536&size=large&format=png&rev=1557482668
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base by misskitty2000, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat May 11, 2019 5:32 am

@booklover789 - bless, thank you for the revamps as always! <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat May 11, 2019 10:10 am

Kennel Number: 38
Old Image (LINK): https://pre00.deviantart.net/9ba3/th/pr ... c0zr1k.png
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4085482
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base, background, and species by Soulsplosion, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 45
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3333796&size=large&format=auto&rev=1552780226
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4085489
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by Andiliion, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 55
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=2636771&size=large&format=auto&rev=1476202891
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4085500
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by symmetra, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ

Kennel Number: 68
Old Image (LINK): oekaki/image/image.php?id=3350824&size=large&format=auto&rev=1555247454
New Image (LINK): Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4085500
Credit (LA, design, etc.): Base and background by symmetra, revamp and edits by booklover789
ReVaMpZ
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups