Blissful Buns - Early Alpha wip

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Should I simplify things?

Yess! I just want to collect, the battle is too complicated ;;
33%
No!! It's fine how it is
No votes
Ehhh... you may need to redo a few things, but keep the concept!
67%

Total votes : 3

Blissful Buns - Early Alpha wip

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Welcome!
Bunbun wrote:ImageWelcome to Blissful Buns! I'm Bunbun, your trusty guide! We're in alpha testing right now, meaning that while we are open actions are limited.
Thanks for stopping by~!

What are Blissful Buns?
Bunbun wrote:ImageBlissful buns are little bunnies made from dreams! We can be made by mages or wizards, or we sometimes just... show up? We help fight off nightmares and help get people to sleep. We tend to look like the dreams we're made from, from a fluffy marshmallow land to starry skies there is no limit to what we're based on. Unfortunately, that means there can be Bad Buns as well... Buns that are made from nightmares and like to spread nightmares (although some aren't that bad;)

Why are your head and arms like that?
Bunbun wrote:ImageLike what? Oh- wait- do you mean the whole not attached thing? Ahhh,
forgot that may seem a bit off to some people// Since dreams aren't structured neither are we! We always have floating bits, typically the head and arms although every bun can be different!

What do you do here?
Bunbun wrote:ImageWell, you can adopt and trade buns- you can also fight against baddies~

Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blissful Buns - Wip DNP

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:16 pm

Getting Started
Bunbun wrote:Image
Rules -
- All CS rules apply
- Credit Lazy Kiki or Liquidbyte on other sites (I go by both)
- Trading/Gifting your bun is allowed, just remember to PM me or comment on the bank forum
- Read through the "How to ____" guides carefully before adopting/battling
- Stealing is not allowed and will result in a permaban
- Blissbuns are a closed species, please do not make your own
- Be nice to other players!

How to Adopt -
In order to adopt, you must open an account at the Blissful Bank. There is a minimum of 1 BP required to start a bank account. If you want to transfer money into your account via converting pets/items/c$ into BP you will need to state that in the trade description, I will log the currency exchange and update your account. You can purchase items and BP via PM's or in the forums, buns can only be purchased in the forum in order to avoid a dispute over who bought it first. In order to make an account please post the following in the Bank Accounts / Inventory / Class Claim forum.

Code: Select all
[b]ᗷᗩᑎK ᑌᑭᗪᗩTᕮ[/b]
[i](Open an Account / Transfer / Buy)[/i]
[b]Username[/b] -
[b]Update Description[/b] - What are you doing
[b]Balance Change[/b] - Balance you'd like to transfer in/out
[b]Current Balance[/b] - Should start at 0, this is your balance before changes

Example

ᗷᗩᑎK ᑌᑭᗪᗩTᕮ
(Open an Account / Transfer / Buy)
Username - Lazy Kiki
Update Description - Opening an account
Balance Change - 5BP
Current Balance - 0BP

If you want to buy a bun, just post something along the lines of "I would like to purchase the starry bun," after you get confirmation from me you can post the bank update in the other forum and I'll update things from there!

How to Battle -
Battles are done on a turn/round based system, a round can last anywhere from an hour to a week depending on the monster and moderators available. All battle posts after the 'Round Start' post will be counted towards a round, when a round ends there will be a 'Round End' post, after which all actions will be taken into account and tallied into a 'Round Results' post, this will include the total damage directed at the monster along with an action taken by the monster (this is typically a multi-bun attack.) HP and MP should be updated in the next round, any status effects should be added under the battle post.

Battle posts should look something like the example below. All normal class buns have 20hp and 20mp. A battle post should be immediately identifiable and include the bun being used, the class, the action being taken, HP and MP.

Code: Select all
[b][̲̲̅̅B̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅][/b]
[b]Bun name - (image) - Class[/b]
([b][i]Action[/i][/b]) - ([b]Who/what the action is directed at[/b])
[b][color=green]HP[/color][/b]: 20/20
[b][color=blue]MP[/color][/b]: 20/20

Example

Bunbun wrote:[̲̲̅̅B̲̲̅̅a̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅t̲̲̅̅l̲̲̅̅e̲̲̅̅]
Bunbun - Image - Paladin
Attacks - Baddy
HP: 15/20
MP: 20/20

In order to battle your bun must complete an action, an action can only be done once per bun per round. At the end of the round attack points will take points away from the baddy and heal points will heal other buns participating in the round. You can only have 3 class-specific actions - Alternatively, you can use an 'other' action, this would be using an item, dancing, napping, ect. You can do one per round and it typically cannot harm a baddy (with the exception being certain items,) with the exception of items other actions can be pretty useless but can be fun nonetheless.

Once a baddy is defeated all effects and items used are no longer in effect. Each participant will get a prize.
Common prizes are typically awarded to average participants and consists of Bliss Points and items.
Uncommon prizes are typically awarded to participants that earn unique achievements (player who spent the most time blocking, ect), they consist of new poses for buns, uncommon items, and Bliss Points.
Rare prizes are typically awarded to participants that earn difficult achievements or got the last hit before the kill, the prizes consist of new buns, rare poses, rare items and Bliss Points

Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:25 am, edited 11 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:17 pm

Adopts
Adopt wrote:Image
ImageImage
Robo - Open / Angel - Open / Snowman - Open / Stars - Open
Price - 200 Bliss Points
Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Classes
Basic Classes
HP: 20/20
MP: 20/20

Bunbun wrote:ImagePaladins are buns that use a close combat weapon as their weapon of choice! They deal a average amount of damage

Moves:
Attack - A basic attack option, deals 4-6 points of damage
Block - Blocks your bun from getting injured
Defend - Defends another bun from getting injured

Bunbun wrote:ImageArchers are buns that use a ranged weapon as their weapon of choice! They deal an average amount of damage but due to their distance from the battle rarely get damaged! They need to reload every 3 attacks.

Moves:
Shoot - A basic attack option, deals 3-6 points of damage
Reload - Reloads weapon, needs to be done after 3 attacks
Relocate - Find a different location to hide if a bun believes they've been discovered

Bunbun wrote:ImageMages are buns that use a magic weapon as their weapon of choice! They deal a low amount of damage but can heal other buns!

Moves:
Attack - A basic magic attack option, deals 2-4 points of damage, uses 1MP
Barrier - Blocks your bun from an attack, can also block other buns
Heal - Heals a bun for 5HP, uses 5MP

New moves can be bought at the store or earned in certain battles. You can only have 3 moves equipped at a time, non basic moves typically use up more MP.
Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Shop
A liquid glides mysteriously in the glass, with each swirl it seems to reach for the top

Item - Ruby Potion
Price - 100 BP
Use - blocks one enemy attack after use, wears off after 3 rounds, or at the end of the battle

You look in the glass and see a rock-like substance, you're not even sure if you can drink this

Item - Stone Potion
Price - 100 BP
Use - adds an additional 5 damage points to any action that causes damage

As you pick up the potion you realize it's ice cold despite the flame

Item - Faux Ember Potion
Price - 250 BP
Use - stops the enemy from using an actions at the end of the round
Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:34 pm

Battle/Baddies
Bunbun wrote:ImageBaddies are the enemies of Blissful Buns! In order to defeat the baddies buns must come together to fight!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blissful Buns - Wip

Postby Liquid_Byte » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Currency
Bunbun wrote:Blissful Buns use Bliss points as currency. In order to get Bliss points you can trade items/pets/c$ or get them after an event/battle

Common - 5 BP
Uncommon = 15 BP
Rare = 35 BP
Very Rare = 100 BP
C$ = 15 BP
Item = 10-25BP

+5BP for wishlist pets

Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blissful Buns - Wip

Postby Liquid_Byte » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:26 am

- Status -
Alpha testing

Edit Log
Changed BP value
Last edited by Liquid_Byte on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blissful Buns - Early Alpha wip

Postby Liquid_Byte » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 am

So, we kinda open, you can make a bank account at least. Feedback is helpful, I feel like I may have made it too confusing ^^; feel free to post in the forum after this post.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blissful Buns - Early Alpha wip

Postby Liquid_Byte » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:48 pm

New poll is up, I'm trying to decide if I should dial back on some of the more confusing elements of Blissfulbuns!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Liquid_Byte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me