The Agency - Open for Donations and Open for Adoptions

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency - Open for Donations and Adoptions

Postby Eleya » Wed May 29, 2019 8:02 am

Ah, thank you so much for Hazel <3 He really grew on me <3
Also congrats booklover789 and Possessed!
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed May 29, 2019 8:39 am

You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #10:

Image of pet:
Lineart by xXCougarXx on DA, revamped by Lirrie

Details unknown

Name You'd Choose for It:
Odysseus
(oh-DEE-see-UHSS)

Species/Breed:
British Columbia Wolf, Arabian Wolf, and Bernard's Wolf Mix

Reason You Want It:
Odysseus really stood out to me from the moment I saw him in the kennels. I really love his intimidating stance and his harsh design - they seem to hint at a deeper character underneath that sack of fur and bones. His gorgeous orange eyes were both alluring and frightening - they seemed to hold a glint of mania in them, as normal as they seemed at first glance. His swirled design was really nice, and I loved how his lighter base was accented by such starkly dark markings. They resembled vines to me, as if they were twisting him into something he hadn't been before. Needless to say, ideas popped into my head almost instantly, and I started to get a good feel for how Odysseus's characterization would play out just from observing his design. I was inspired to try for him because he is honestly one of the most interesting characters I've seen. As for what I would do with him if I won him, I would give him a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of him, and then I would also possibly order art of him if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about him and my other characters. He's so gorgeously intimidating and beautiful all at once - I just had to try for him!

Other:
Theme Songs:

Birth Information:
Birthday - April 1, 2001
Zodiac/Astrological Sign - Aries: The Ram - ♈
Chinese Zodiac - Snake (specifically, he is a Metal Snake)
Birthplace - The base of Kīlauea, a volcano in Hawaii, USA.
Birth Weight - 3.3 lbs.
Birth Size - Average
Birth Order - Last-born
Immediate Family: Aadi, his mother and Baeddan, his father, both of whom are no longer in his life, and his littermates: Beatrix, Belisma, and Berke (two sisters and a brother).
Distant Family: Akiva and Aila, the alpha and beta wolves of his parents' pack who were also mates; Adit and Abarne, his grandparents on his mother's side; and Admon and Bayan, his grandparents on his father's side.
Parenting: Was raised well by Aadi and Beaddan. Both loved him dearly and treated him as equal to all of his siblings. All four pups were always treated well and lovingly cared for by their parents. Sometimes the alpha and beta wolves of the pack would look after them if their parents and grandparents were too busy, but Odysseus didn't like the alpha and beta wolves at all, even if his siblings didn't have a problem with them. He preferred the more lenient attitude his parents took to teaching their children with over the strict and harsh rules and punishments the alpha and his mate, the beta, lashed upon them.

Alignment:
Image Image
Neutral Evil with some Chaotic Evil traits thrown in, as well.
Alignment Test wrote:A neutral evil villain does whatever she can get away with. She is out for herself, pure and simple. She sheds no tears for those she kills, whether for profit, sport, or convenience. She has no love of order and holds no illusion that following laws, traditions, or codes would make her any better or more noble. On the other hand, she doesn't have the restless nature or love of conflict that a chaotic evil villain has....

Neutral evil beings consider their alignment to be the best because they can advance themselves without regard for others.
Neutral evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents pure evil without honor and without variation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized.... Chaotic evil is sometimes called "demonic" because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil.

Chaotic evil beings believe their alignment is the best because it combines self-interest and pure freedom.
Chaotic evil is the most dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Personality:
Odysseus is a shifty character. Usually called a 'charlatan' by others, his morals are shaky at best. Often distrusted by others and a loner by nature, he doesn't keep anyone close to him. He once betrayed a close friend of his and lost her forever. He doesn't care that he's alone now, because of this. He doesn't mind flip-flopping sides from right to wrong or wrong to right to better his own life or the lives of those he cares for.

He used to be very kind and loving, always willing to stand up for those weaker than him and those whom he loved and cared for. But with time and the circumstances life has thrown his way, he has come to realize that nothing is precious in life and he doesn't care for anyone other than himself.

He believes that those who are older than him are out of touch with reality and life as it currently is; he isn't very respectful to elders because of this belief. He has always had this belief, even in his younger years - though, admittedly, he has gotten far more angry with age and more unwilling to even listen to what those who are older than him have to say as he has gotten older himself.

No longer the imaginative pup he once was, Odysseus tends to view life in a very pessimistic point of view. Short-tempered, easily-angered, aggressive, and impulsive, Odysseus tends to push others away instead of holding them close. He snaps at others and has severe anger issues from being hurt in the past by those he trusted, and tends to be stubborn and obstinate by nature.

Odysseus finds it easy to manipulate others into doing anything he wants them to, so long as he picks the right words to use. He is fairly good at planning for the long-term, especially with his own desires or plans. Even with this trait, however, his plans are never really detailed - he prefers to look at the bigger picture instead of just viewing the smaller aspects of life.

Sometimes one to beat himself up, Odysseus can occasionally be found muttering to himself about how he hates that he can never converse correctly with others. He generally has a very strong sense of self worth, and is rather clever by nature. He rarely feels insecure about himself, and doesn't usually hate on himself for no good reason. Others, however, he won't hesitate to attack. He has been called 'catty' and 'overly confident' by others, and he doesn't generally appreciate those names being associated with him.

Moody and often impatient, Odysseus struggles with having patience and not getting easily irritated from what others have to say. He doesn't really understand other individuals' feelings very well, as he isn't too emotionally well-versed. He often snaps under pressure, and is not the best in stressful situations. He struggles with keeping his emotions in-check, and doesn't do well with emotionally volatile or overly-expressive individuals, be they good or bad. Odysseus tends to push away all the weird thoughts and emotions that come to his mind, but generally-speaking he focuses mostly on anger and hurt to keep him going. All that being said, he would never dream of crying in front of others. He hates looking vulnerable and weak, and crying to him is a big part of being too weak to properly function in this world. Because he is usually in a bad mood, his health does sometimes suffer. He is often easily tired-out and fatigued, and even though he loves to partake in physical challenges, he simply can't do them all of the time due to his legs giving out or his body feeling too drowsy to properly partake in such situations.

Not very careful nor methodical, Odysseus just goes wherever the wind blows him. Even though he has a general plan for his life and is dedicated to the goals he has set, he often makes decisions on a whim and does whatever he feels like doing in the given moment. He is determined and passionate about getting what he wants in life, and is a hard worker most of the time.

Vengeful and not very forgiving by nature, Odysseus finds it hard to forgive and forget past wrongs that others have done to him. He always looks out for himself first and others second, as he's learned that putting others before yourself is never a good idea, especially when they could easily turn on you a few days after you help them. He feels that it is weak to admit when you are wrong, but he has been trying to educate himself to get over this particular insecurity. That aside, Odysseus feels it's perfectly okay to step on others to get ahead in life, and to do so is often the only option to continue moving onward and upwards on any social ladder. He doesn't often become violent, even if he is angry. He is all bark and little bite. He'll only partake in violence when no other means are available to satisfy his needs or ease the situation. He truly doesn't mind lying if it will get him out of a situation, and he isn't exactly well-known for sticking to his word in all situations. He'll do as he says most times... but if it's no longer a good deal for him, he'll turn tail and run the other way or cancel his original offer without batting an eye.

Extremely high on the introversion scale (he clocks in at 99 out of 100% Introverted), Odysseus is definitely an ISTP-T. More practical than creative, Odysseus doesn't think of himself as a 'creative thinker' or a 'dreamer at heart.' He tends to be more spontaneous by nature, but also has that rational side of him that can easily explain why a situation is or is not beneficial to him and why he would choose to take that situation and manipulate it or not. He is great at prioritizing unless he's having an emotional break down, and is good at making choices that solely benefit himself. He often has been called insensitive and malevolent by others, and both of these terms do describe him very well. He is stubborn, private, and reserved by nature, so most individuals consider him to be a rather mysterious dude. He hates having to wait for something and dislikes delays of any kind, so he tends to partake in risky behavior and doesn't care much how that behavior affects others. He may be charming to the opposite gender and has been hit on by several females for mateships, but Odysseus dislikes commitment and would rather be on his own than tied down by obligations to others. Because of his level of acumen, he found it simple to decide what to do in life. Being pretty talented at putting his paws down silently, he has found it easy to stalk prey and sneak up on others. He hates being inactive for long periods of time, even though he does like to relax from time to time, so Odysseus tends to stay busy and not stay bored for very long. He loves to be comfortable and enjoys relaxing whenever he well pleases.

History/Background Outline:
- Odysseus was born to Aadi, his mother, and Baeddan, his father, on April 1, 2001. Aadi was a mixed breed between a Bernard's Wolf and an Arabian Wolf. Baeddan was a mixed breed between a British Columbia Wolf and a different Arabian Wolf. His littermates were Beatrix (a sister), Belisma (a sister), and Berke (a brother). For birth order, Beatrix was born first, Belisma second, Berke third, and himself last.
- When he was old enough to start having memories, Odysseus remembers being introduced to the alpha and beta of the pack: Akiva and his mate, Aila. He distrusted them from the beginning, and didn't appreciate the harsh personalities of them, even with their own children. Thankfully, his parents Aadi and Baeddan didn't often put him and his siblings into the care of the alpha and beta, even if they had to respect the rules they put forth for the pack to follow.
- A year later, Odysseus and his siblings met their grandparents. On his mother's side were Adit and Abarne, and on his father's side were Admon and Bayan. He loved his grandparents, but felt that they were often a bit out of touch with current topics. They didn't seem to care about anything - they just blindly did what the alpha and beta ordered them to do, which confused Odysseus, who already was feeling as if he didn't want to follow orders from wolves who used scare tactics and mean-spirits to order others around.
- Odysseus was always very close to his parents and his sister, Beatrix. Beatrix and Odysseus always got along well, and they would often be found together at all hours of the day. She was his best friend, and he was hers. There was often a running joke going around the pack that Odysseus's shadow was his sister, Beatrix. Her fur was darker than his, and her markings were in stark contrast to his. They did literally everything together, and were never seen without each other.
- One day, when Odysseus and Beatrix were getting ready to go out to hunt, a rival pack attacked the alpha and beta wolves, along with the rest of Odysseus's pack. His mother was killed by the rival pack, and Odysseus mourned her loss longer than most of his siblings did. His siblings were devastated, as well as his father, but he seemed to take the loss the hardest. Along with his mother, the beta and alpha of the pack were injured so that their only wolf pup, Cadelaria, had to rise to the occasion and take over the pack for her parents while they were healing. She was later declared the leader of the pack, and her parents retired as elders of the pack. She ruled just as her parents had, with only a bit more leniency.
- Odysseus was filled with rage at the rival pack for destroying his life and making not only him but his entire family and pack mourn the loss of a great huntress and an even better mother. He was filled with so much of this anger and hatred that he snuck off one night, and infiltrated the enemy's base camp. He found the leader of their pack, but instead of killing him, he decided to use his wits instead of violence. He lied to the leader, and told him he would spy on his own clan in return for the leader owing him a favor. The leader agreed, and Odysseus started feeding the other pack wrong information from the get-go. The leader believed everything Odysseus had said, and planned to attack Cadelaria's pack a week after speaking it over with his advisers. Odysseus went back to his pack and informed his leader of this treacherous plan, and Cadelaria spewed hateful words at him, calling him a traitor for even planning this entire thing out. She refused to believe him.
- The next week came, and only a few wolves that Odysseus had told about the plan actually believed him. Those that did were prepared, and had moved away from the area to be safe. Those who had sided with Cadelaria and her beliefs were not prepared and refused to believe that Odysseus was even a good and moral part of the pack any longer. On the day when Odysseus had said that the rival pack was to attack them, Cadelaria banished him from the pack, telling him never to return. He pleaded with her to let him stay, but his words fell on deaf ears. His father sided with Cadelaria, as did his brother, Berke, and his sister, Beatrix. Belisma sided with him, but as she wasn't cast out of the clan, she was stuck watching her little brother walk away, never to see him again. Odysseus pleaded with his sister Beatrix - surely she could convince Cadelaria to let him stay with his family! She was great at convincing others. And they had been best friends for so long. She would surely be able to help him. She refused. Beatrix told Odysseus, tears in her eyes, that he needed to leave. He had betrayed not only her but the entire clan by going over enemy lines.
- Odysseus, crushed at this revelation, was shunned by every member of the pack that sided with Cadelaria. He left shortly afterwards, leaving to go back to a place he hadn't been to since his birth: the volcano where most pregnant mothers stayed so that they would be protected from the dangers the rest of the pack faced. He left right before the rival pack attacked them. He never saw the look of horror and realization in Cadelaria's eyes as she sunk her teeth into an enemy wolf, realizing that Odysseus had been right, after all.
- Odysseus went away to live by himself. He only stayed near the volcano for a brief period of time. All the activity of the nursing mothers and the pregnant wolves started to annoy him after awhile. He was constantly being talked to by others, and all he wanted to do was to be left alone. Some wolves who lived near him tried to bring him food and leaves to bundle up with at night so he wasn't so hungry and cold, but they only had limited success. Odysseus had taken the label of 'outcast' and accepted it fairly quickly, driving away their affectionate natures and snarling at them whenever they got too close for his liking. He scared them all away, and then left the area.
- For awhile he wandered and roamed wherever he pleased, with no real purpose in life. He desired wealth and was never content with the bits of currency he came across here and there. Eventually he gave up that pursuit, and instead decided to pursue living a life completely away from others. He ended up finding a forest and in that forest a cave of large boulders, where he lives to this day.

Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.
~ Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for him.
Last edited by booklover789 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.
booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:05 pm

You welcome guys :3 enjoy :D
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:44 pm

O>O

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:22 am

Code drop will happen tommorow please finish up

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:50 am

Code Drop

booklover789 wrote:
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #10:

Image of pet:
Lineart by xXCougarXx on DA, revamped by Lirrie

Details unknown

Name You'd Choose for It:
Odysseus
(oh-DEE-see-UHSS)

Species/Breed:
British Columbia Wolf, Arabian Wolf, and Bernard's Wolf Mix

Reason You Want It:
Odysseus really stood out to me from the moment I saw him in the kennels. I really love his intimidating stance and his harsh design - they seem to hint at a deeper character underneath that sack of fur and bones. His gorgeous orange eyes were both alluring and frightening - they seemed to hold a glint of mania in them, as normal as they seemed at first glance. His swirled design was really nice, and I loved how his lighter base was accented by such starkly dark markings. They resembled vines to me, as if they were twisting him into something he hadn't been before. Needless to say, ideas popped into my head almost instantly, and I started to get a good feel for how Odysseus's characterization would play out just from observing his design. I was inspired to try for him because he is honestly one of the most interesting characters I've seen. As for what I would do with him if I won him, I would give him a spot on my character website. I would color and make art of him, and then I would also possibly order art of him if I ever have enough cash/C$ to order some. Lastly, I would write stories about him and my other characters. He's so gorgeously intimidating and beautiful all at once - I just had to try for him!

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for him.

Code: Select all
https://img00.deviantart.net/697d/i/2018/009/8/8/revamp_by_ladylirriea-dbzgp2z.png

Code: Select all
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=606398&size=large&format=auto&rev=1

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:59 am

RECLAIMING
Last edited by Lirrie on Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:42 am

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for Odysseus, Lirrie! ♥
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups