Unicorn Bunnies! Announcement

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Unicorn Bunnies! Announcement

Postby Puzzles101 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:00 am

Lil_Coral129 wrote:
I would like to apply for Artist!

Username: Lil_Coral129
Experience: Owner of Cute Lynx, artist of Pixel pets
Examples of Pixel Art (1 or 2 would be enough):
Why would you like this position?: Umm.. IDK?
How active are you?: Very active in holidays and weekend
Other: Nothing

Hello! I see that you have posted a form for becoming an artist, but please PM holmes or I the form instead of posting it on here. Thank you! c:

Speaking of which:

I deeply apologise to everyone here since I wasn't updating this for a long time.
I'm sorry to those who have posted staff forms, school has been taking much of my time along with holmes's, but hopefully during winter break things will get back on track even if it will be slower than the past.
No one has entered for the Halloween raffle, so that will be put back up next year.
A holiday freebie or two will be put up soon, and to make up for the lost time, everyone will be able to order one free custom if they wish, but please wait for the forms to be done.
Thank you and I hope everyone understands, and happy holidays!

EDIT: Forms for customs are up! Legendary traits are also available for free. c:

Last bumped by Puzzles101 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:00 am.
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me