Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Postby starry--knight » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:23 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome Travelers! To the Event Lions Dwelling.
Don't get too comfortable however, you have a long journey ahead!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

|| LOC Item Shop - Item Guide - LOC Main Event Thread - LOC Fanclub - LOC Adopts ||

|| Event Trailer||
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Lions

Postby starry--knight » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:24 am

|| The Event Lions Info To Remember ||

---> The Lions in the time of Ethereal are loyal to the Pride, their enemies are the rebels! Led my the fierce Arknon.

---> These Event Lions are members of the Old Pride, a group desperate for power, led by an Air Elemental who killed hundreds of lions to secure his rule. The hero's of this time were the "rebels" who fought for order and justice who later became the Pride Ethereal leads today.

---> These Event lions were present or involved with the Lake Cub Massacre, and the Dream Lionesses deaths.

---> End Date for this event is February 25th, 2016
Last edited by starry--knight on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:41 am

|| The Event Lions ||

|| These Lions are NON OWNER only ||
(Meaning if you already own a lion, you may not apply for these)

Design by - shattered beazt
Gender - Female ;; Element - Disease ;; Additional Refs - X
A peculiar element, Disease, is. Anywhere and everywhere it goes, it ravishes and kills, thirsts and feeds, almost as if alive itself. To come into contact with such a disease is a curse, but to control it? Now that's where this is tricky. A lion with the element of disease must feed not only itself, but the disease too. Should the lion fail to feed the disease, the disease will feed on him. When the lion is strong, the lion's element becomes very weak, and as the lion grows weaker, the element stronger. To master the element of disease would be to master the balance of disease too.

Design by - starry-knight
Gender - Male;; Element - Death & Light ;; Additional Refs - N/A

|| These Lions are OPEN TO ALL ||
(All users, owners and non owners alike may apply)

Design by - Oblivion-Wing01
Gender - Male ;; Element - Ice & Death ;; Additional Refs - N/A

Design by - Charboo
Gender - Female ;; Element - Earth & Life ;; Additional Refs - N/A

Design by - starry-knight
Gender - Male ;; Element - Life & Air ;; Additional Refs - N/A

Design by - Hobbit Geek
Gender - Female ;; Element - Earth & Ice ;; Additional Refs - N/A

Design by - Hobbit Geek
Gender - Male ;; Element - Death & Lava ;; Additional Refs - X
Last edited by starry--knight on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:47 am

|| Form ||

Code: Select all
Username;;
Event Lion you are applying;;
Gender;;
Element;;
Personality;;
Questions/ History stuff you must answer!
1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths?
2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past.
3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?
Unlimited Extras;;

Form does not need to be in this specific order. Everything in the given form must be done to be considered for adoption! However, you are most welcome in adding additional items to your forms.

If any of these terms confuse you, please reference the LOC info site, or PM me or another staff member for further information
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:24 am

Username;; Charboo ------Community Position;; Artist ------Number of Loc owned;; 3
ImageTHE BASICS
Name;; Cordero (core-dare-oh) ------ Meaning;; Spanish name meaning lamb.
    ----When he was taken into Merikh's ranks, all referred to him as being small and defenseless. They thought that he would not make it in the harsh world and never aspired much from him, although previously living 30 years alone. Things have changed for him no doubt, yet Cordero takes pride in his name now.
Gender;; Male
ImageImage

Elements;; Air and Life. Two of the original elements discovered in the loc world, Cordero masterfully wields both elements. The following are his skill sets.

Life
Revitalize:: Cordero can cast a blue-ish grey aura that will slowly give a lion replenished energy and remove any fatigue. Does not heal.

Soothe:: Does not heal, but stops all pain surrounding the area of infliction. Cordero concentrates healing energies to temporarily numb the nerves. Will last long enough for the lion to be removed from the battle and brought to medical attention.

Enhance:: Much like revitalize, Cordero can cast a gold-ish aura around a lion to moderately increase element strength. It will be a crimson red aura when he is increasing the physical strength of a lion.

Air
Gale winds;; These winds will range from 40 - 60 mph. This ability falls under two uses.
Barrier - Very strong winds that can vary in high knots. Cordero can concentrate gale winds in such a way, they can act much like a wall.
Beaufort Wind- This ability can also be used over a large area, purposely knocking or blowing away lions. For it to be effective, lions or objects must be at least 20 ft or closer to Cordero.

Tempest roar:: This ability can deflect oncoming projectiles and most elemental attacks. Just as strong has his gale winds, Cordero forces winds that are directed from his mouth, much like a dragon would blow fire.

Vacuum:: This ability affects any lion and depending on where he places his vacuum, it will affect him too. He can use it anywhere; only limit is that in an open or vast space it will be more difficult to completely remove all of the oxygen in the air. Commonly used close around him, but regularly for the times that enemies may be cornered or trapped. Cordero can remove all of the oxygen in any desired area. Useful for a quick escape if Cordero may be cornered and for finishing off several lions at once.

Feelings towards elements;;
    Cordero is rather acclimated to both of his elements and appreciates both. He self-taught himself to enjoy his elements. Before, he was deemed worthless, but mastering his elements announced himself, won the attention he never experienced before. When in the early years of his life, he found himself mastering his element of air more than his element of life. It was not that he didn’t know he was a dual wielder, but with the current situations of uneven and unjustified shifts of rule in the pride, mastering the element that could kill was of more importance than mastering the element that could heal, and save lives. He is ungrateful that he did not value the element of life the same as air, because seeing it now, he could have saved so many that were close to him and so many that were innocent. His parents died from the blood stained seek for power, trapping him in the claws of Merikh’s short lived reign. He has used his elements unwisely, under the influence of Merikh. Cordero hopes to use his elements for good now, to surrender his past and rebuild.
Personality

Overview: Cordero has a heart of a child, but was birthed at a time where there were no children, literally and metaphorically. He is more of a follower than what he is considered otherwise. Most value Cordero for his perseverance and his adaptiveness to any lion; his motivation and drive inspire others. Many could call him a selfless leader, a vigilant warrior, a family figure. Maybe the youth and happiness that the world needs to breathe. Below, are the true aspects of his personality.
S t r e n g t h s
Charming: (of a person or manner)polite, friendly, and likable)
    Cordero does not notice his “charm”. Lions feel relaxed and warm around him. He tolerates the opinions and behavior of others no matter the circumstance. He is ready to engage with others and he does so oftenly with a smile on his face. Cordero you will find, gives compliments regularly to others and is gracious in receiving compliments in return.

Passionate: (showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief.)
    Cordero doesn’t really have a passion, but he is passionate about everything. He doesn’t necessarily push himself to do anything, but rather, he makes it so he finds value in the experience or in the cause of a task. If he were to have a passion, it would be to fulfill what he thinks is right. He is affected by intense feeling and he will express it as well.

Amicable: (characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable)
    Cordero could never kill out of cold blood or in spite. He doesn’t have it in him to end one’s life. He’d rather have all the conflict settle. To manage, he tries to be as outwards to others as possible. Treat others the way you want them to treat you, right? Though he may think that way, it is simply his nature, in fact he finds it difficult to become angry. During his time with Merikh though, the nature of the pride would get to him, allowing his own mask of anger and power take him. He was known as being a formidable, a dangerous, lion when he would rage.

Cooperative: (marked by a willingness and ability to work with others)
    Everyone comes to like Cordero, no matter which allegiance he may have sided on. He strives to include everyone and tries to relate to other’s concerns and thoughts. Even if he is confronted by a stubborn or short tempered lion, he makes sure to meet their ends with his own. He is willing to work with anyone, not matter his opinions of them or judgments of others.

Headstrong: (determined to have one's own way; willful)
    This is a good thing for Cordero as he is very soft spoken for a majority of the time. He will pressure his thoughts often, but only for the common good. His sense of common good of course, all depends what he may believe is the correct thing. His time with Merikh, surely, meant that he pushed for things for the pride*. Cordero will not become upset if his contribution is ruled out.

W e a k n e s s e s
Naive: (natural and unaffected; innocent)
    He might be not as innocent now, but surely, he is guarded from many truths. Partly, it is because he doesn’t understand most of the events happening from a lack of information. He was kept from most intell for the sole purpose to keep him away from leaving Merikh’s legion of pawns. As he lives on and ages, Cordero will become more affected by the events rocking the home planet.

Emotional: (having feelings that are easily excited and openly displayed.)
    His emotion, is not marked by anger or grief, but they are rather short and sparse. He is easily affected by death and will ball when his comrade may pass during a battle. He will also get teary eyed about hearing lion’s deaths of lions he never personally knew. His emotions do not include a need to have revenge but to make himself better. He doesn’t wallow over deaths though and gets over them rather quickly.

Thin skinned: (sensitive to criticism or insults.)
    He might not seem like it, but Cordero lets all of the insults in and sit. He doesn’t think of them often, but when he does something wrong or gets accused of anything -whether he did it or not- most of those things said to him, he will be reminded of. He does not show any emotion or sign of these inward troubles, but most will have to be reminded that he greatly suffers from them. Because of this, Cordero will push himself to do everything flawless so he won’t have to hear those things again.

Private: (Difficult to get to know.)
    He is very good at getting to know someone else and creating a relationship between them, but when it comes down to it, he is reluctant to share his own troubles. He may say that he relates to many of the things other lions may be experiencing, but it is not entirely the same as his own experience. He is this big, charming, smiling ball of fur and yet, he is uncomfortable sharing his issues.

Altruistic: (showing a disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others; unselfish.)
    Although this might be good for others, it is not good for himself. You will always, even for the most minor thing, find Cordero volunteering himself to help others. This might be something he will grow out of, but it is something that he will still do even if it isn’t as strong as it is now. He does have limits thankfully as he understands he has his own limits. He won’t push himself to do something if there are there more able-bodied or available to go through with the task.

He was moderately active in both of the lake cubs and dream lioness’s deaths. To begin, Cordero was dragged into the pride from originally being semi-nomadic. Merikh valued Cordero’s element of air and saw it as an advantage for the pride as the element could be used much like his own. Merikh thought he could make a killer out of Cordero, besides the fact that Cordero’s softness posed a problem, which Merikh didn’t particularly enjoy. Unfortunately for Cordero, Cordero is naive and selfless, giving Merikh the chance to use Cordero as a tool and shielding Cordero from any other beliefs for proper rule besides Merikh’s, making it too easy for Merikh to feed lies and false news to Cordero. Merikh knew that Cordero was willing to give his life for him since he gave Cordero a sense of welcoming and involvement. For nearly 70 years in the pride, Cordero’s loyalty lied with the pride and Merikh. Merikh successfully made it so Cordero didn’t even know why the rebellion was evil, only that it was because it just was.

Cordero was given orders to pursue lions that could assist the rebellion and put Merikh’s rule in danger. Cordero was part of a squadron that killed a few of the lake cubs, although Cordero only helped by blocking an exit for the cubs unable to escape allowing the rest of the lions in his squadron to finish them off. Soon after, Galen attacked the pride with several forces of rebels killing many of the pride’s lions. Cordero knew that Merikh and the pride were in severe danger now. Not knowing the effects that would soon follow and how his recommendation would be a grave mistake Cordero will grief over forever, suggested killing the dream lionesses. Merikh with no other choice and like always had no pity, so he agreed to Cordero’s plan, sending Cordero on is way with other highly skilled warriors to eliminate the dream lionesses.

2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past.
Cordero, now seeing the truths after all the time being kept away from the freedoms and happiness he would rather follow and fight for, will be willing let go of his life to make up for the awful crimes he committed. Cordero would be willing to surrender all he has to be forgiven. He is done being used for something other than what he believes is true and is tired of being used as a pawn for someone else’s guilty reign. He will let Ethereal’s pride of order and justice choose his fate. Whatever his fate may be, Cordero will follow it through.

3. Where would your lions allegiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?
Cordero will stay with the pride. It is much different than the one that was under Merikh’s power, but the new pride’s platform he agrees more with. Ethereal in his visit to Earth where Cordero and others from the pride fled, spoke of a different, more peaceful pride. It confused Cordero because Ethereal should have been the leader of the rebels who were supposed to be the enemy coming to give punishment for their crimes. Ethereal, although not even talking to Cordero, only speaking to the lion that came out to be best-in-command above the rest that fled to Earth, won Cordero’s attention and interest. When Cordero found out that the time elemental was remaking an arch, Cordero was set to follow Ethereal and finding out more about everything. He was shielded for so long that Cordero was more fixed on learning more about this new pride than being afraid of returning to the LOC homeworld to find that his escape to safety on Earth was all for nothing.

ImageImageImage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additions

History;;

My Dawn

I flash my eyes open, pure white. Ringing, only the electrified screaming of silence. My stomach feels unsettled and my head is throbbing. My eyes watering and my muscles sore. I can’t move, I can’t make a noise. I’m consumed with panic as my eyes dart around the blank space. My body is spasmed into movement; I snap my mouth open harshly inhaling my first breath. I hear something, but it does not reach my ears, but whispering, words, my thoughts. I extend my claws and grip at the ground that I am laying helplessly against as my body jerks, sending a strangled gag of breath out; my lungs are burning to life. My jaw unhinges itself from its locked position and grants me the ability to pull my lips back. I snarl, feeling my long teeth rub against the sides of my face, my tongue lifts and drags over the roof of my mouth. My muscles relax and my breathing is now less labored. By now, I only see spots of white curtaining my view of the green galactic landscape spreading infinitely to either side of me.

The ringing in my ears has been replaced by the hushed rustle of the dancing blades of grass surrounding me and the kiss of the breeze against my ear. Still laying on my side, I take a moment to let everything set in, motionless. Above the viridian sea of grass is a cold toned sky of glitter and twinkles. Not a thing in that sky but blue and purple hues and brightly sparkling stars. I do not hurt anymore. I do not feel fear. I do feel though, my existence completely manifesting, giving me a spark of motivation sending me onto my padded feet. I feel my weight settling down on all 4 feet and my balance unstable but easily controlled by a muscular tail stretching far behind me. My vision goes black for a second as the blood quickly rushes from my head. I regain myself and find that, I’m alone.

Seeking for myself

Everything comes completely natural to me; my instincts and the way I move my body. I’ve felt that I have lived with this body for over a couple centuries. There are some things, no doubt, that are still uncertain to me. I seem to hold magical abilities. The master source of the magic, always comes from the blades on the very end of my tail. It should be structurally unsound to have such solid and strong masses to be placed there on my body, but the blades are weightless it seems -although it might be because my tail is strong- and are always sharp no matter the damage I may inflict on them.

I haven’t seen any life on this mass of rock besides myself. I haven’t even found any water here yet. Even though I have never seen water in my life I know what it is. I know how many days there are in a week and how many weeks in a year. I know that all the little white lights in the sky are many planets and suns in a large and unexplored universe. I know that I am a male and that I am required by nature to eat meat. I may know all of these things, but I knew that I had a title that I would be referred to as, yet, I didn’t know. I wasn’t sure what my name was and appeared it would be some time yet before I found out what it was as no matter how hard I sat and thought, nothing of any significance would reveal itself.

~~•~~

It has been exactly 30 years at this moment that I have been thrown into this rather unmerciful existence. In the beginning, it took a very long time until any neighboring life was found. My first meal was a very small, hairy creature. Did not know what it was called, but was very fast and very difficult to catch. It would last me a few days at most before what I have saved began to grow sour. I only had the blood of the creature to quench my thirst, as this world of seemingly endless grass was truly a desert. My first months consisted of only the little creatures, taking a toll on my physical ability and appearance. The plumage on my body would lose its vibrancy and luster. Luckily, I found larger prey. These purple creatures were about the same size I was and were fast as well, but posed a larger danger to my life. My life was nearly taken several times by these purple beasts, but to survive required some risks to be made. I managed to learn how to ration each kill for myself, making packs and temporary armor out of their hides and drying the meat for meals later. For staying hydrated, I would have to lick as much dew off the grass every morning.

Killing to survive quickly became something much like getting rid of a bad habit towards my 10th year. It seemed that by now, there was this golden dust that slowly and steadily began to appear. It worked wonders as it as obvious that it cured my hunger and thirst. For the rest of the 20 years, I wandered the green desert as their was not much to do in this fertile waste land. I found something different on this planet finally, but I never treaded into it. It was the exact opposite of the grasslands; there was no life once or ever. The earth was completely drained of all moisture as large cracks webbed the ground and was rather dusty. I would walk the border of the grass and the dirt for a day or so before I found a mountain range. It spanned the horizon for miles. It looked rather small being so far away and looked oddly shimmery and iridescent. The atmosphere provided no help for accessing the mountain range from such a distance; my view of the mountains was hazy and seemed they transparent against the sky. My guess was that I as at least 3 or 4 days away from the mountain range. I would go there. Instinct and mind told me so. Following the border of the grassland and dirtland, I began my short journey there.

Golden dust was in thick amounts here. It reminded me of snow capping the tops of each peak, but funny thing because how would I know what snow is, besides, I don’t think it snows on this planet. Upon venturing into the mountains, I found that the golden dust would also seem to reservoir itself into lakes of the stuff at the bottom of small valleys.

Climbing the mountains posed a challenge for me. For 30 years, I did not do this kind of rigorous kind of travel before. Of course, little did I know, the lions following me inside the mountains were more accustomed to them. I went a good distance into the mountains, to the point that the grasslands were not to be seen. Eerily enough, a thick fog began to gather and manifest before me. Now, I would have known what that fog meant and what it was. It did not look exactly like fog, but not knowing, I stepped into the somewhat glistening fog. It did not take long until I felt tired and weak, like the fatigue of my journey suddenly caught up to me. I had only walked 5 steps into the fog and I was struggling to stay up. All my muscles could do for me was lay me down gently before several pairs of eyes illuminated in the fog. I now lay on my side, not noticing it was exactly how I woke up in this world. I started to panic, everything slowly fading pitch black although my eyes were still open and the same loud ringing as before made a reappearance. All fell silent as I shut my eyes.

Merikh

I am awakened by a pain in my thigh, feeling warmth run down my leg. The pain spreads around the surrounding area. I try to get up, but cold shackles are bounding my legs to the ground and a heavy collar weighs in around my neck. To make it better, the chains were heavy and a blindfold restricted my view. I am breathing heavy now, sitting up as far the shackles will permit. I feel a small pool of warmth gather underneath me, I know it’s my blood. It smells damp and feels dark around me. I move nothing, fearing that something will come if even a twitch is made.

“Who are you?” A loud, deep, reverberating voice said right above me.

I jumped as it startled me. The lion growled angrily after I did. I ducked my head and laid my body flat to the ground. I am shaking now and tears swelled in my eyes. I dared not to talk.

“ANSWER ME!” The lion roared right into my ear.

My body froze. Words did not come at first. “ I - I… don’t know…” I haven’t heard myself talk before. My voice sounded much lighter and younger. Never speaking before, my mouth oddly knew how to say ‘I don’t know’ and I knew what the lion was saying too. “I don’t know who I am. Are you referring to my name? I do not know it.”

“You don’t know it boy?!” the lion boomed “Why, I’ll help you.”

In that instance, my blindfold was ripped off my face. Wincing with a snarl, I opened my eyes. What lied before me was a large male lion, his hair slicked down against his muscles and so many scars, each of their stories together could not be told in one sitting. His face seemed to be permanently angry and had eyes that could destroy hope.

“Well, to be at least a polite ruler, I should at least tell you my name. I am Merikh the leader of the pride and if you came here to oppose my rule, you won’t even get a chance to see me give mercy,” Merikh said pushing his face far too close into mine. I couldn’t keep my balance sitting so far back on my haunches, so I fell backwards.

Merikh stepped onto my stomach with his forelegs, pressing all of his weight down on my abdomen. “You might be useful besides showing cowardness. Tell me boy, what are your elements?” He said making direct eye contact.

“I am assuming to mean the magic?” I gulped because I never really thought about it. In the back of my mind, words came telling me: “I have the elements of wind and life”, I said out loud.

“Wind huh. You are the first male other than myself I have met who has the wind element. I have a good feeling about you boy. I’ll waste, oh, give my time teaching you how to use it.” He stepped off my stomach, allowing me to relax my abdomen and roll off my back. He walked some distance before stopping, standing there for a moment, and continued forward letting the darkness consume him.

And with that, I was left alone.

What is in a name

It was a while before I actually was able to see the sky again. I was chained inside that cavern for a good month. Merikh did not come often, only a couple more times during that period. I guess he was accessing how hardy I was. It was made the last day of being in that cavern the day that a different lion came into the room I was in. They were covered in armor and fabric. It was not Merikh because their body confirmation was drastically smaller and thinner. I searched for eyes on the lion, but there was only darkness behind the helmet they wore. They fully slinked out of the darkness and into the small amount of light provided to me by a small hole in the ceiling that allowed natural light through. The lion stood there against the wall of the room.

In a startling moment, the lion roared and was taking action to pounce at me. I rested my weight on my hind legs, tail levitated in the air and forelegs ready to take the blow. The lion came right underneath me in a blur. They were not too considerably smaller than me but obviously fit. Expecting to take a blow to the stomach, instead they broke the chains. Shards of metal flew in different directions and larger pieces squealed against the cavern’s smooth floor. My attention was watching the large segments of metal slide across the floor, but remembering my visitor, I whipped my attention back to the lion.

Not knowing what to do, I laid my body against the ground and folded my head against my chest breaking my view of the lion’s face looking instead at the bloodstained cavern floor. I started shaking. I didn’t want to shake, it just started happening. The lion took my submission as an invitation to smack my face, sending me sliding. The side of my face only hurt from the impact, but it seemed that the lion who hit me released that was a mistake. My long canines deeply cut the lion’s paw that stuck me. They stopped their attack to wince and moan over the pain. They acted like they ever experienced an injury before.

My head pulsed, pain rushing through it. I laid down in a prone position hoping the pain would stop. My heart pumped heavily and my eyes shot open. I jerked my head and furrowed my brow. I stood up and growled, slightly ducking my head and baring my teeth. My tail flicted side to side and fanned out the feathers on my hips. Was this instinct telling me to defend myself? To kill? A sudden urge hit me. The air around me started to take motion, making my mane lift and flow. Bits of dust and little pebbles and bits of aged bone were slightly elevated around me. They all dropped and I lunged forward roaring.

I plummeted into the lion wrapping my front legs around the lion’s head and used my back legs to scratch and strike the lion’s chest and neck. The lion screamed in pain and tried wiggling free. I snank my claws into any flesh that I could under their armor with my forelegs. Hair was falling, dancing onto the floor. The lion’s cut paw rubbed against my face and mane, smearing fresh, bright blood. Letting go, I pushed the lion flying backwards with my hind legs, sending a force of wind smashing the lion against the wall.

I stood up and started walking to the groaning lion. I was stopped. Not by any outside influence, but by myself. I was paused by emotion. Only did Merikh come striding out of the shadows with a gleeful smile stretching his face. My lip quivered and my eyes were blurring from tears. I bowed my head, letting tears stream down onto the floor. Silent sobs overtook me.

“You did quite well boy. He was a prisoner anyhow. Came from the rebel’s ranks,” Merikh stated, but hesitated, reflecting on something, “You are soft like a lamb, but will dominate and blow headfirst like a ram.”

It occurred to me. The voices in my head gave me one word: Cordero. I was not crying anymore, but my head was still bowed. I shut my eyes, squeezed them to ring out the last of the tears. I scoff a bit, raising my head and meeting Merikh’s eyes.

“What is that look boy? You have something to say?” Merikh snarled.

“I do. You can now call me Cordero, not ‘boy’.”

“Oh, is that so? Cordero…” A smile widened across his face, but not of happiness, only mischief, “Follow me.”

“About this lion?”

“Leave him. Now, follow me.”

I hesitated, but followed right behind him. Stepped into the blackness and walked blindly. Followed the smell of Merikh to guide me through the nothingness although it posed a uneasy task with another lion’s fresh blood drying on my face and mane. The cuffs around my legs and the collar on my neck were still attached and what was left of chains buckled and chinked together with each step I took. I felt the sores underneath the cuffs and collar start to burn. And with that, we left the lion alone.

Release

“Begin when you feel ready Cordero” smiled Valkyrie.

Cordero paused biting his lip and looked in the distance. He swung his head to the center, looked at Valkyrie, and nodded as he just gathered his courage.

It has been 70 years now since I was saved by Merikh. Such a fool I was treading about in the mountains without any power to protect myself. There could have been rebels by. I now of course don’t respect him as much as I did quite recently from learning his true motives, but to be truthful to completely amend myself to this pride, I will tell you my life with Merikh.

In the beginning after Merikh tested me in the in the trial chamber, it was hard for me outside of it. Food wasn’t an issue, but surviving the other lions was a struggle, Merikh in particular. He acted different than each time I was visited by him in the chamber. Far more temperamental and threatening. All of his commanders were almost the same way too. Consumed in killing for the sport. I stayed away as much as possible from killing.

Merikh… His death saddens me greatly no doubt. He was a father figure to me although practically being the same age, him and I. He made me worth something. I was nothing but scrap before, all the others said so. Pushed me around, assaulted me often. Merikh did nothing to stop any of this harassment, he simply didn’t care. The only thing he did care about was how I was his pawn, and his pawn needed to be able to… kill… and fight for “the pride”.

He gave my existence meaning. I was able to master my magic or so called element of wind. As his element was wind, he took me under his wing teaching me the most deadly attacks I could harness. My element of wind gave me authority, much like Merikh’s. I felt proud, I felt included. Yet, he could have cared less about my life element, but now, I wish… I - I wish I could have used it.

The rebels were growing very strong and Merikh new that. Merikh saw me, and he visioned so much potential. Taking that, he put trust into me. Little did I know is that I would be a catalyst to a huge mistake because of my foolishness. Merikh. You, you lied to me, but why? All I have to give me closure is because of my wind element, because of my weakness to belittlement. I was never meant to be a leader.

Merikh ordered me and a squadron to eliminate a threat to the pride. Following his words, I helped kill the cubs. It was also me to recommended to eliminate the threat of the dream lionesses too… The pride, which was the only thing I really knew that gave me a reason to be happy with myself, was in danger. I didn’t think about the consequences!

I had to flee after what happened. I feared what came. I only knew the rebels as the enemy. I knew nothing about them, I was scared. I was a coward!

Cordero sobs. Tears are streaming down his face like rain against a window pane. With all that he has he tries to keep his sorrow silent, to only fail with a painful cry. He grits his teeth and tastes his tears as they surrender to gravity. He furrows his brow, squinting his eyes at the ground. A melancholy roar erupts from Cordero. He has never experienced his emotions at this state. He can’t stop sobbing so much it would impede his speech.

Cordero looks up, eyes puffy, and looks into Valkyrie’s and says in his mind: “I surrender everything Valkyrie, read my past, choose my fate. I leave the rest to you. I am not comfortable with explaining their deaths. I leave myself to your justice, to your order.” Valkyrie’s eyes grow watery and a single tear falls. She nods, in answer to Cordero’s plea.

And with that, Cordero freely wails, planted within the mountains, in the pridelands, and for the first time in his life, is not alone.

Art:
{x} By Hobbit Geek
{x} By Hobbit Geek
{x} By Rohan.
{x} By -WillowKist

All Banner and gif edits were done by me.

Good luck to other competitors!!! ♥♥

ImageBy Hobbit Geek
Last edited by Charboo on Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xhat » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:36 am

please click the banner above to go to the form!
Last edited by Xhat on Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Xhat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:39 am

Username;;
Queen Chrysalis

Name;;
Plague

Gender;;
Female

Element;; Image
A peculiar element, Disease, is. Anywhere and everywhere it goes, it ravishes and kills, thirsts and feeds, almost as if alive itself. To come into contact with such a disease is a curse, but to control it? Now that's where this is tricky. A lion with the element of disease must feed not only itself, but the disease too. Should the lion fail to feed the disease, the disease will feed on him. When the lion is strong, the lion's element becomes very weak, and as the lion grows weaker, the element stronger. To master the element of disease would be to master the balance of disease too.

Abilities (How powerful each ability is depends on the strength of the element and the lion who wields it);;
Infest - With just a simple touch, a lion with the element of Disease can purposefully infect another lion causing them to quickly sicken. This is a relatively weak attack even when the lion is weak and disease is strong, the infection will not kill a healthy lion.

Plague - This is the strongest attack a Disease wielding lion can muster and must be used in an area frequented by others. The loc gathers his/her strength and directs a vicious disease to attack a large number of enemies, this attack is not visible to the naked eye. It has the strongest possibility to be utterly devastating. Friendly lions are warned before the attack goes out and those who choose to stay on the battlefield run the risk of getting the plague.

Jagged Infection - The lion allows the power of their element to coat their claws and the next wound they inflict with their claws will have a 100% infection success rate. Infection will lead to severe muscle paralysis, laving the wounded lion useless until their system can fight off the infection.

Disease Bolt - One of the orbs that float around the lion is flung toward the target at high speed, successful contact will cause bruising and will splash some form of disease onto the loc in question. Infection will quickly set in leaving the affected lion with a high fever, chills and weakness.

Curative - If the lion does so wish, they can choose to remove a disease from a friendly/neutral lion and absorb it into their element. This ability can only work on one lion at a time and takes longer depending on how strong the disease is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality;;
A decidedly odd soul filled with guilt over actions she didn't have the courage to take. Plague is often forgotten due to how quiet she is, she fades into the background. Which more than suits her needs just fine. She excels at keeping herself to herself and ignoring others, the latter happens to be her specialty. Rather than mean, Plague is instead rather blunt. Feels lying is a waste of her time but twisting the truth is actually rather amusing. Plague may often look cold and disinterested, the truth of the matter is that she uses the mask to study her surroundings and listen in on conversations. She is slightly full of herself, not overly so just enough to care about her fur being neat when there is time for it to be so.

Deep inside Plague often feels like she's no better than the monsters in the stories told to cubs by their parents in order to make them behave. As far as Plague can remember things have just never gone right when it comes to her interacting with other loc's outside of battle. Quiet and blunt weren't always Plagues' defining traits, she was so bright and full of chatter in her younger years. She spent too long enduring name calling which stamped it out until only the tiniest flicker remained, buried deep in her mind and heart.

Unfortunately Plague actually suffers from anger issues and has incredibly poor control over her vicious temper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths?;;
She was not involved per say, it's more along the lines of she stood by silent as she was too afraid to speak up about how wrong the events were. The lady of disease did nothing as lives were changed and or lost. Plague never personally met any of the dream lionesses or the lake cubs but she saw them from a distance and she saw what happened to all of them. The screams still echo in her mind to this very day.

She would certainly go back go back and write the wrongs she let others commit. They would stop of their own volition or she'd make them stop, nothing more and nothing less. Anyone who got in her way would regret it. Perhaps that would be what it would take to silence the memories of the screams. She wouldn't look away, not again.

3. Where would your lions allegiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?
To become a pride lion would mean responsibilities, watching cubs, helping out and that's just not Plagues style. Arknon is assumed to be a direct waste of her time and she can't be bothered finding out more. Neutral will be the most appealing option to Plague, she can then live her life the way she wants and not the way someone tells her to.

Unlimited Extras;;

Control:
It has taken me a long time to full be able to control my element, it hungers and I must feed it in order to keep it under control. I have trained my body to live an almost permanent half weakened state, so that if the need may arise? I can unleash my element in force. For if I am strong my element wanes and if my strength wanes my element grows in power. Together we are strong. When I work with my element instead of against it, I can become a force of nature.

History:
"Mommy, why can't I go play with the other cubs?" Asked a tiny voice.

"Because my dear the other cubs are selfish, dishonest and cruel. Nothing at all like you, my darling sweetheart" replied the lioness and leaned down to nuzzle her only daughter.

"Oh, ok mommy" the little one answered and snuggled into her mothers side.

For as long as I can remember, mother always had some sort of excuse to keep me away from other LOC's. For the longest time, I couldn't understand why. It wasn't until my element truly manifested that the reasoning became apparent. One afternoon, I crept away from my mother while she slept. The siren call of other cubs shrieking and playing resonated so deeply within me I could do nothing but go. I ran as fast as I could, skidding to halt in front of the area that numerous other cubs occupied, some played while others sat or lay around interacting with one another. One such cub noticed me and an expression of disgust crept onto her face.

"Go away freak, nobody wants you here" she spat. Others cub's joined her in spewing a tirade of insults at me.

"My daddy says you're a monster" one cub hissed.

"I'm not a monster" I whimpered shrinking in on myself until I cowered against the ground, tail lashing as they advanced on me.

"We're going to teach you a lesson, weirdo" another cub laughed as they advanced on me.

"N..No! Stay away from me!" I screamed as more insults were tossed my way, along with pebbles, clods of dirt and various other small elemental abilities. Not to mention a few physical blows from those with elements that would do me no harm. It felt like hours before they were called away by their parents who looked upon with either distaste, fear or hatred. I cried so hard as I ran back to my mother.

"Plague! By the grace of time, are you alright, where have you been?!" Mother demanded as I stood there shaking, tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"I just wanted to play with the other cubs so badly" I cried and flung myself at her forelegs. She frantically checked over every single inch of me, looking for injuries or bruises. After a while mother seemed to be satisfied that I wasn't going to break and she sat down with a heavy sigh.

"My dear sweet little girl I told you not to go near those vile brats for a reason, I'd guessed that their parents had fed them filthy lies about you." Her tone was wear with a hint of anger, I guessed at least some of it was directed at me. I stayed where I was, huddled against one of her legs still shaking from this upsetting experience.

"I..I'm sorry, mommy" I hiccuped softly.

"Alright my darling dry those tears and close your eyes, I think a nap will do you good" mother breathed into my ear and proceeded to gently nuzzle my face. Closing my eyes, I allowed sleep to claim me, safe i the knowledge that mother was right there with me, keeping watch as I dreamed.

Thoughts;;
In some ways children can be the worst, they seem to find your buttons with ease, the ones that trigger the reactions they want to see. Dealing with the same foolish creatures who belittled and hurt me in more ways than one for years on end was tiresome, I grew to hate them. I took every single opportunity I could in order to make them suffer, to try and drum some form of regret into their small insignificant minds. Looking back on actions I took against those who hurt me so many times? I do not regret a single thing, they got what they deserved and I am not sad to say that I enjoyed watching them squirm.

Sometime in the future;;

I stood watching on as they dragged the yet another lioness away, she would not be coming back and she knew it. I saw the moment when the light of hope in her eyes flickered and died.

"Please you have help me, don't let them do this!" She screamed, claws leaving thick gouges in the earth as her captors ignored her screams. I looked away, guilt flooding my mind.

"I can't help you" my words were only just loud for even myself to hear, I knew this wasn't right but honestly there wasn't anything I could possibly do. I was too strong and my element had grown weak in response, there was nothing I could do that would been anything more than a minor inconvenience.

By now her screams were just faint echos, they would soon fade but the marks on my conscience would never fade. Those screams filled with pure and utter terror would echo in my dreams tonight, I was ridiculously sure of that fact.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 am, edited 24 times in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Viking's Tale

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:50 am

The Most Basic of Basics wrote:
User Basics wrote:Username;; -WillowKist
Event Lion you are applying;; design by Oblivion-Wing01
Lion Basics wrote:Name;; Ísólfr (I-sol-fur)
Name Meaning;; an old Nordic name meaning 'ice wolf'
Gender;; Male
Age;; 107
Element;; Ice+Death

Personality;;
-blunt -calculated -aggressive -sure of himself -cocky -loud -proud -territorial -possessive
determined- doggedly loyal- protective- surprisingly tender touch- resourceful- forthright-

forthright; "direct and outspoken; straightforward and honest"
    Ísólfr is direct and unwavering in his words.  He does not say anything he does not mean or will not back up.  Often times his words are blunt.  The tones carried in his voce range from cool and uncaring to boastful to aggressive.  All of which are laced over with a thick Nordic accent.

cocky; "conceited or arrogant, especially in a bold or impudent way"
    Confident, overly sure of himself, and complacent, Ísólfr is not one to speak humbly of himself.  He knows his skillset and his limits and is not about to let anyone think otherwise.  He walks with an air of arrogance, as though daring anyone to test his abilities.  He is prideful in what he can accomplish, and frankly does not need anyone to tell him.  He knows it.

aggressive; "ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression"
    Ísólfr is an outwardly defensive and aggressive male.  He is bold in his actions, no matter how simple they may be.  He is bellicose, welcoming a chance at a fight be it mock or otherwise.  Abrasive in the way he speaks, this only adds to the nature of his being.

territorial; "relating to the ownership of an area of land or sea"
    Ísólfr is extremely territorial.  He openly expresses his ownership over land and his right to defend it.  He grows incredibly aggressive and outwardly offensive.  If one is on the territory which he owns or inhabits, he will unyieldingly attack until the trespasser either leaves or is dead.

resourceful; "having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties"
    Ísólfr in incredibly resourceful.  He avoids using his elemental abilities as often as he can, using his opponent's momentum or attack against them.  This is particularly so when he is against another ice elemental.  He has been known to use what is around him to help him succeed or survive.

calculated; "(of an action) done with full awareness of the likely consequences"
    Nothing is done without an understanding of what will result or the steps needed to be taken to achieve a sought-after result.  Ísólfr thinks everything through, no matter how hastily he must do so, and nothing is done without complete analysis.

doggedly loyal; "giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution; persistent in effort; stubbornly tenacious"
    Ísólfr's loyalty is one thing that is unwavering.  While he holds no loyalty to an idea or a faction, he does hold a great loyalty for individuals.  Though difficult to gain, once earned it is dogged and nearly unbreakable.  He would lay his life down without hesitation for those he cares for, and would do so again without a second thought.

determined; "having made a firm decision and being resolved not to change it; processing or displaying resolve"
    One thing noticeable from the beginning about Ísólfr is his determination.  He does not easily surrender or give in.  Once a decision is made, it is most often acted upon too quickly to go back on.

protective; "having or showing a strong wish to keep someone or something safe from harm"
    Ísólfr is many things, and among that sits his protective nature.  Offensively defensive, he aggressively guards his territory or those who he is loyal to.  After he was unable to protect his caregiver from her demise, this trait only grew inside him.  He began to guard and fight for what he saw as 'his' or what he did not want harm to come to.

tender; "having a soft or yielding texture or touch"
    Despite his strong personality, Ísólfr has a surprisingly tender side to him.  He has a gentle touch with those he cares for in a manner which would require it.  He may not ever voice his concerns, but those soft and vulnerable emotions are expressed through a tender touch.

Questions/ History stuff you must answer! wrote:
1. Was your lion actively involved with the Lake Cubs/ Dream Lionesses Deaths? wrote:No, Ísólfr was not.  He was not on either side of the war, instead living a semi-nomadic life and protecting his lands from trespassers.  His way of life brought him into conflict with many lions in his life, many of which were committed to the war and their chosen ideals.  He had gathered bits of information here and there from battles and passing lions, but nothing that affected him.
However, he was indirectly involved with the deaths of the Dream lionesses.  One lioness anyway.  The body of one of the Dreamers was being disposed in the territory he inhabited at the time.  When the lion refused to leave, battle ensued.  Ísólfr came out victorious, however the day's light revealed the reason for the lion trespassing.  He left both bodies beyond his boarders.

2. With the opportunity to be forgiven, would your lion choose to better themselves? Or remain in their ways, justifying their actions of the past? wrote:Having done what he felt he had to, Ísólfr feels he does not need the opportunity of forgiveness or a chance to better himself.   He was on neither side of the war to begin with, nor did he participate in any of the heinous crimes committed.  He protected his home and territory- as any lion would- no matter the cost.  He defended his and his alone, but did not do anything that he wouldn't do now.
However he did enjoy the war-times and fighting for what was his.  He's not disappointed to see it still continues in the future.  Following his loyalties and he own moral code, he would remain in his ways with little change.  The only major difference he would allow would be for fighting and defending a whole rather than solely himself.

3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral? wrote:Ísólfr's allegiance, while to himself and those and what he cares for, would ultimately lie with the Pride.  He would not be able to bring himself to abandon Ethereal and the Pride after all they had done for him.  They have earned his respect and his loyalty.  He feels he owes it to them for being granted a second life and a second chance.  He realizes the adjustment would be difficult, to be around as many lions as he would be facing, but defending the Pride and their alpha would be no different from defending himself and his territory.  After everything that has been given to him by Ethereal, he would not be able to live with himself should be leave them to their demise.

History and Other Stories wrote:
How it all Began wrote:Abrupt.  Sudden.  Instantaneous.  Overwhelming.
My beginning is perfectly defined with those four words.  I am a part of the first generation of lions to inhabit our planet.  Everything was new to me.  My body, my senses, my thoughts.  I can still remember the flurry of confusion that engulfed me.  I stood frozen and unable to move, not that I would have been able to even if I had tried.  Ice encased my limbs, preventing any movement.  How did I even know it was ice?  How did I know what I was?  How did I know anything?  My existence had just began, and yet I held a knowledge that should have taken years to obtain.
I had just begun when hell's fires reined down from the sky on me.  One new to the planet and I was already under attack.
"Get down!"
The roar filled my head, breaking my fog.  I snapped my head around just in time to see a lioness leap at me, flattening my body against the ground and shattering the ice that held me still.  A lion leaped over top of us, rock raining upward into the sky.  The lioness took her move, water shooting from within the ground and ensnaring another lion.  Wings kept him from the ground, but they were useless against the liquid that pulled him closer and closer to the ground.  Holding the winged lion in place with chains of water, the male lion struck forward once more.  A venom dripped from his fangs, injected into the attacking lion's throat.
The lioness released her hold on the winged male, the three of us watching as he floundered a ways before dropping into the ground like a stone.  Dead.  My eyes were wide as I watched the whole eecapaide unfold, releasing the breath I did not know I was holding.  I turned toward the pair, now fearing for my life.  Without realizing it, ice crept up my legs and frost coated my breath.  I unsheathed icy claws tainted with death, ready to defend myself.
"Disarm yourself.  We will not harm you."
The lioness spoke, her words directed at me.  Her voice was smooth, vocal cords exercised and used, but threatened to attack if I did not back down.  However reluctant I was, I lowered my means of attack.
"Good.  Now tell me, what is your name.  Surely it must whisper to you." she inquired.  The male's tail twitched impatiently, though he did not speak.  He carried an air of foreboding about him, and I surely did not wish to cross his bad side.
A name.  What was my name?  I was silent for a time, my gaze flicking from one to the other, as I listened to the thoughts that swirled relentlessly in my mind.  One word stood out from the rest: Ísólfr.  That must be what I am to be called.
"Ísólfr." I spoke.  My voice carried gravel signs of the lack of use.  My throat burned as the word worked it's way up and off my tongue.  I somehow knew that with time this sound and sensation would wear off.
The lioness dipped her head in greeting.  "Very well, Ísólfr.  Welcome to the world.  It is a dangerous time, you must always be on your guard." she informed me, "Come.  You have much to learn and little time to do so."
She turned away with a flick of her tail, the male lion following her.  I blinked, watching them for a bit before deciding to follow.

Days, which eventually turned into the months then years, passed by.  Every day it was the same thing: fight for your food and fight for your life.  Every day had been the same as the first.  Days wore on, yet passed quickly.  Time seemed to hold us all in the same place, the sky's colors rarely even changing.  It all seemed to just drag as one.  The lioness, whom I had come to refer to as my 'mother', was surely a force to be reckoned with.  While she was kind and patient with my lack of any clear skill as to use my dual elements, she was stern and demanded perfection.  With her I was forced to learn quickly.
The male, whom I hesitantly called my 'father', was not around much.  He stayed with us for a time, helping me to learn my skills in his own, stoic, way.  I appreciated his help, though we did not bare similar elements.  The skills he granted me were in that of combat.  Training came from no where, and there was no mercy.  If I did not fight, he would have killed me.  I know he would not have had a second thought about the action, and maybe even would have been glad I was dead.  I never got the feeling he much enjoyed my being there.
Most of my help came from Mother, and why much of my skill lays with my control of the element of Ice.  Balance began shifting, however, and I could see it.  Attacks were gaining more organization, and growing more frequent.  I had heard rumors of a lion who sought to bring 'order' to our kind, something that surely did not exist.  While I was skeptical of the proposal, others were downright outraged.  Livid over the declaration.  One lion, a large air elemental, stepped forward to openly oppose the idea.  Lions were banding together to back each male and the two sides began being referred to as the 'rebellion' and the 'Pride'.
Father, too, had his own opinions.  He abandoned Mother and me for the rebellion.  For order.  I was only a few decades old when he left, but he had made a lasting impression on me.  I would never forget his face.  It was just Mother and myself after that.  Fighting and surviving as our species had for decades before I phased into existence.

Mother imbued in me sense to know that all I needed was what was mine.  My territory.  My prey.  That was mine, and that was all I needed.  What I needed to fight for was what I owned and those I did care for.  I did not have to fight for the ideals of another.  That was theirs.  Her teachings and her guidance shaped me into a territorial and an offensive-defensive male.  I cared for nothing more other than myself and mine.  In an attack I was first to lash out and last to fall.  I was aggressive and relentless, seeming never to tire in battle.  Once I was shaped into a force of reckoning, Mother had little to worry for I was a well-met challenge to all who dared.
I never could grow to care that Father abandoned us.  He left for his own reasons, and that did not cause unrest within my mind.  If anything his absence allowed me to develop who I was and form my own beliefs.  I didn't miss him in the slightest.  However, I could tell his leaving had taken a toll on Mother.  She had never truly been the same after he had gone.  Admittedly it worried me, but never once did I voice my concern.

I was two years over my tenth decade and there had been very little change.  Through travelers and warring lions, I had heard of a group of twelve lionesses in existence with the gift to control another's dreams.  A power terrifying, yet infatuating, and the Pride controlled the lot of them.  I was curious as to how this would affect the two factions, but did not let is consume my thoughts.  No, I had more pressing matters to attend.  Our land was under attack and it was my duty to protect it.  The prey ran well here.  It was a nice place to settle in for the time.  Other lions saw it's wealth as well and wanted it for themselves.
I landed a blow on the cheek of a petite lioness, ice poisoned with bits of death opening wounds on her face.  A sharp squeal escaped her mouth as she staggered back, the side of her face now numb.  I rounded back on her, planting twin blades within her neck.  I saw it on her face.  She burned on the inside, and no amount of ice or water could calm it.  She staggered wildly, terror clouding every feature on her face.  She was no longer recognizable as a lioness but as the face of death before she keeled over.  Her form became engulfed in a light before burning away, blowing away with the wind.  I had seen the face of death on countless lions, but there is one I never expected to see it on.  Not so soon.
A shriek came from somewhere in the chaos behind me.  Ears standing alert a top my head, I recognized it as that of Mother.  Fury now burned in my veins as I pushed through the fray toward her.  My help came too late for her.  I could only watch in horror at the guards of a lion retracted from deep within her side.  There was not even time for the wounds to bleed.  The pain that overtook her once-warm features was quickly exchanged for one of dead lions.  She staggered sideways and backward before falling to her side.  Just as the lioness I had killed, she, too, was surrounded in a light before her form was whisked away by the breeze.
Everything stood still in the moments that passed, and all I could was stare at where her body once lay.  Completely overcome by my grief of the loss of my parental figure and only friend and the anger at the lions who killed her, a roar erupted from my throat.  A swirling mass of dark clouds began forming overhead before a chill and eerie mist filled the area.  Tears filled my eyes as my gaze bore into the lion who was her killer.
One by one, the fighters around me began dropping.  They would writhe before falling still, dead.  The last to fall had been the male to kill Mother.  By that time, however, the fog had dispersed and the air cleansed of the death-laced mist that had slowly swirled around our paws.  I strode over to him, standing over him as he struggled to breathe.
"I will not grant you the mercy of a swift death." I hissed in his face, my words thick and low, "No.  I will leave you here to suffer."  I straightened myself up, raising my voice now.  "If it were up to me, you would suffer the rest of your miserable life.  However, luck may have it that it will grant you death, but not by my paws.  You will lay here, and suffocate.  You will die alone, with no one to care of your passing."
I left the lion with those words.  I turned away from him and strode off, my head low and heart heavy.  I was alone now, and that would have to do.

Since that day I never much stayed in the same place.  I grew to be a nomadic sort, making few ties with other lions.  I would locate a small area rich in prey and in water to claim as my temporary home.  Any lion who dare set paw on my territory would quickly be..  escorted..  over my boarder.  By means of words or force, I did not care.  It was my land, and by all means I would defend it.  When resources began to dwindle I would move on to the next place that suited my needs.  There were time when I would be forced off my territory, overwhelmed by the sheer numbers who fought against me.  I was not willing to loose my life over some mere plot of land.  Unlike Mother had.
Her death had affected me more than I was willing to admit.  I had become increasingly aggressive, more offensive than defensive.  I grew to attack first and ask questions later, if at all.  My character had taken a shift.  While I had still been protective of our home, I was more passive about trespassers.  Now, however, I did not care who you were or why you were in my territory.  It only worsened with time.

I was aware of the factions at war, even going so far as to learn their names.  Galen, leader of the rebellion, and Merikh who ruled the Pride.  Both males bore the element of air, though each held ideals that differed more than water and fire.  They had gathered followings of countless lions, each individual ready to lay down their life for the thoughts of a single lion.  They were like sheep, following orders and commands with blind ignorance.  I did not agree with this way of life.  I preferred my freedom.  I had to admit, however, that their forceful numbers were quite concerning.
As each side continued to grow, so did their threats to my territory.  Skirmishes grew into fights that occurred daily.  There was little time for me to rest before the next round of lions encroached upon me.  Scars began to mar my body.  Attacks came from both sides, often even meeting in the middle.  There were days I found myself fighting both the rebellion and Pride platoons.  Those were the days I truly feared for my life.
My prejudice knew no boundaries.  Lion or lioness.  Pride or rebel.  I defended myself and my possessions against them with equal aggression.  I knew the power the blades of my tail possessed, and the power that pumped through my veins.  I was a deadly opponent who was more than ready, more than willing, to kill another.  I was skilled in battle as well.  The threat I caused to the warring powers was real, and both recognized it.

While I kept moving, their threats to my home did as well.  They used the land I had once owned to expand upon their own territories.  I attempted to maintain keeping myself from their métier, one day came that I could not avoid their mess.  I had noticed the balance of the factions beginning to sway, but I had not realized how much they truly had.  I found myself patrolling my territory as the sky began to lighten with the colors of day.  This had been the longest I had managed to defend and hold on to a plot of land in years, and I was not about to let it be taken from me.
A lone lion stood in the shortening shadows of a cavern too small to den in, head bent over something.  Feeling myself begin to warm with anger, I flattened my ears and narrowed my eyes.
I strode toward him, my steps wide in a trotting motion.  I was not trying to be quiet.  The lion whipped his head around, gaze focusing on me.  His pupils narrowed, and I saw the fire light his eyes.  He was not going out without a fight.  Good.
"You've got a good mind to get out before I close this gap." I roared out.  My words were met with flames.  Quickly, I ducked below them, belly-crawling toward him until I could run at full.  I rammed my body against his, the tip of one horn catching in his face.  Stumbling back, he yanked away and left a gaping hole in his cheek.  Blood poured down his face, and I could see his attempts at building flames.  They sputtered out through the wound in his face.  Fire breathing would prove fruitless.  As he struggled to formulate a new plan of attack that did not involve the use of his mouth, I took my chance.
I had not had much use with my element of death, but knew one sure-fire way that would end him without a mess.  I struck out at the lion, icy claws raking down his side to distract from the true motivation of the attack.  Dragging my tail by his paws, I froze him to the ground one paw at a time.  Knowing the lion was a fire elemental, I knew there was a short window of opportunity before he would free himself to fight once again.  The ice was already beginning to melt.  I didn't have long.  Bringing my front paws up, I balanced perfectly on two legs before bringing my weight down on the male.  The move did not even require any elemental energy.  I heard his spine crack and felt him go limp beneath me.  I fell onto all fours, standing over his body.
"I gave you the chance.  Most don't even get that." I muttered before bending my head down to grasp his scruff.
I hadn't noticed before, but with the light having grown stronger since I sighted the trespasser, but there was another body present.  A lioness who's dark colors were easily overlooked before.  Her pelt bore dark greys and blood-reds with an underbelly that shimmered like the night sky.  I felt rage course through me once again.  There was a surprising lack of blood, though, and with the wounds that marred her beautiful coat I found myself surprised.  My land was many things, but a dumping ground was not one of them!  Now I had two bodies to remove.

It was only days after I learned that Merikh had been killed.  The rebellion had won- this time.  However, with the knowledge of the fall of the Pride leader came the knowledge of the murders of innocent lives and those who had been used as tools.  I began to wonder if the victor would be the same.  If I would be sought out to be used as a weapon of war.  I declared to myself then that I would not allow that.  They would have me over my carcass.  Snarling to myself over the thought that seemed to have plagued my mind, I began heading off.  I would need to find a new land to inhabit.  As far from these savages as I could manage.  However, my past dictated otherwise.

A troop of four lions was headed my way.  They were too far for me to pick out any defining features, but I armed my guards.  My instinct told me this would not go down well at all.  No matter why they were here, it didn't matter.  My opinion on the trespassers remained the same.  I trotted toward them, the fur along my spine risen and ears flattened.  As I neared them, though, a face from my past leaped out at me.  Father!  A low growl rose deep in my throat.  I still held anger at him for abandoning Mother and me.  Perhaps had he stayed she would still be alive.
"Get out of my territory!"
My roar bounced off of the stone around us.  There was no reply to meet my words, then all hell broke loose.  Stones and ice flew through the air toward me, their aim superb.  There was no dodging this attack; I would have to take the defensive.  I swiped a paw across the ground, a curved wall of ice shielding me.  I broke the wall down and reshaped it into ice spears.  With a charge, they flew through the air, striking down one and wounding another.  A flurry of roars erupted from us as I locked into battle with one of the lionesses that accompanied Father.  She was formidable, skilled with her element of ice, however my own still bested her.  Using her own killing move against her, I thrust the icicle deep into her body before tossing her aside.

The next male was still fresh from creation.  I recognized it in the way he moved.  I allowed him to struggle what seemed like valiantly before quickly turning the table.  I jabbed my paw into his side, the thick-maned male instantly dropping dead.  There was only one left, and I knew he was looking forward to this as much as I.  He had stayed to the side whilst I battled his comrades, watching as I took them down one by one.  Making his own observations and recording my skill.  I had learned much more since he had left us.  I was not naïve enough to believe he had not done the same.

We stood facing each other, our gazes meeting.  Moments seemed to pass like hours.  It was only the calm before the storm.  Without warning, we charged at each other.  He lifted onto his hind legs, I met his belly with my horned head.  The impact broke his balance and he was forced back to his paws.  A flick of his tail sent a shower of stones raining down on me.  The pounded and bounced off of my body, battering me.  I met his storm with my own, forming shards of ice from the moisture in the air and sending them toward him.  They flew through the air with the slightest of a hiss.  He blocked them with a flick of his tail, the earth shifting and rising up to block the attack.  None of my shards met their mark.

I let out a roar, charging toward him again.  He rose to meet me, and we locked forelimbs.  Wrestling each other, the one trying to best the other, we remained in combat for hours.  Both obtaining wounds and bleeding gashes to our bodies.  He brought a paw down on my face, claws raking across my muzzle.  I grunted, falling back and taking steps away.  I shook my head, scattering scarlet droplets onto the already-bloodied stone.  I turned my dark brown gaze to him once again, my eyes blazing.  We met in combat once again.  I felt my claws tear through one of his shoulders, causing him to drop back.  I quickly rammed into him, sending him splayed onto his side.  This was it.  This was the end, and I would hold victory with pride.
Charging at him, I stopped briefly to tense my muscles before leaping at him.  I was halted in midair.  With an undignified sound catching in my throat, I fell to the ground.  Pain shot through my leg as I dangled from pillars of earth which had ensnared me.  Scowling, I dared a looked toward Father.  Great concentration lay on his face, and I could tell he was readying his final attack.  Feeling panic begin slowly within my body, I attempted to tug my leg free but the grip only tightened as the pillars grew closer.  I cast my eyes back toward Father.  A crack in the ground had already began to form, a massive boulder beginning to take shape.  He was going to crush me beneath the weight and force of the stone.

I had to think quickly or else I would meet my end.  Life or limb?  The choice was simple in my eyes.  Forming a blade of ice thick and sharp enough as swiftly as I could muster, I jerked my head.  I fell back, rolling head over tail along the ground.  The large boulder missed my head by only inches.  I stared at it, my mind void of all possible thought.  There had never been a closer call.  A scarlet trail ran from my stump of a limb.  My ability to formulate thought began to recover and I looked over to where Father had been.   He was charging toward me, to take me out while I was down.  It was now or never.  With a quick forward flick of my tail, an icicle flew from between the twin guards that armed my tail and planted itself in his chest.  I watched him collapse to the ground and writhe for a minuet before falling still.  His life was over.

Struggling to stand on three legs, my limbs trembled at my attempts to stand.  I kept wanting to lean onto a leg that was no longer there, which threw off my balance.  The world spun around me, my head spinning and leg throbbing.  I pushed through the weakness and disorientation and limped toward the body.  A metallic gleam shown off the growing pool of red.  I took a step back to keep the hot, sticky liquid from my paws, despite the red that stained my white fur.  Not a word was uttered from my mouth.  Instead I carefully bent my head to reach for his scruff and began dragging the lion back across my boarder.

Wounded and still weak and drained from my battle with Father, I was an easy target.  After I had cleared the area of carcasses, I took the time to sit and seal off the bleeding wound that once was my leg.  Wearily I furrowed my brow, pulling the stump up.  It was painful, more painful than any other wound I had had before.  Slowly I exhaled an ice-coated breath.  The cold felt soothing to the angry wound, and the ice began to seal off the open laceration.  I was able to tend to my other wounds now, the ones I could get to without toppling over.
I was exhausted.  So much so that the sound of approaching pawsteps did not even register in my mind.  I do not even know what I put them off as if anything at all.  Finally lifting my gaze from the ground, I was greeted by paws pinning me.  I did not have the strength to struggle against my attacker.  As my head hit the stone, my world faded into darkness. 

I woke slowly in a world alien yet familiar to me.  I felt as though I knew from somewhere where I lay.  A migraine blurred my thoughts, hindering my ability of thought and comprehension.  Off beyond my field of vision, I could hear voice rising and falling in an argument.  My entire body throbbed, my muscles aching and complaining as I attempted to rise to my paws.  I groaned quietly, but the sound was enough to silence the arguing not far off.  The hustle of paws was quickly accompanied by the shadows of lions stretching over me.  Casting a cold look up, two males towered over my slumped form.
"I wouldn't bother getting up, lion." the smaller of the two glowered at me.
I could see the triumph in his eyes, in the way he stood.  I hurt too much and was far too exhausted to get angry over his pride.  I sneered up at him, my discolored fangs flashing him a nasty grin.  "I wouldn't get up for you..  even if you were the dead risen.." I muttered coolly.
My words clearly had struck a nerve for an expression of rage lit his face.  His tail lashed behind him, his fur bristling.
"The indignity..!" he spat, raising a paw with claws extended.
I never looked away I waited for his strike to meet my face, but it never came.  Instead the lion who accompanied him simply looked over at him.  At the look, the smaller male reluctantly lowered his paw back to the stone.  Incoherent mutters came from under his breath and he looked away.  A smirk found it's way to my face as he was forced to surrender.  My attention turned to the larger of the two, feeling as though he had something to say to me.

"You are being detained within Galen's prison for the crimes you have committed not only against his Pride but against all of lion kind.  You have ended numerous lives, many being under our leader's court.  For this, you are sentenced to death.  You are to be submerged within the waters of the Lake tomorrow when the day is at it's peek.  Your crimes will be forgiven at the cost of your life." he told me simply as though he had rehearsed what he was to say before turning away.

I didn't know what to say at the words, but I knew what to do.  It was as though a new life flooded through me, renewing my strength and granting me the power to rise.  No!  I would not be taken out.  Rage engulfed me as I listened to him speak, feeling the fur along my back begin to rise.  I wanted to lash out then and there, but I had learned better.  I waited until they both turned to leave, letting them turn their backs on me.  I was a seemingly crippled and half-dead lion, they would not expect retaliation.  Least of all an attack.  A short growl rising in my throat, I wobbled to stand on three paws and lurched forward.
I leaped for the larger male first, crippling him with a touch.  I fell with his body, landing atop him in a heap.  The smaller male was quick to round on me, tackling me to the ground just as I stood.  A venomous liquid dripped from his jaws, something I recognized.  He was a poison elemental, and I would have to be careful.  I roared at him, tucking my hind legs under me and readying to kick.  I struck out, powerful paws meeting their mark with great force.  He was jerked off of me, landing on his paws not far from me.  I had little time to ready my next attack before he was on me again.  I lashed my tail, creating a sheet of ice which he rammed into it.  Quickly I deconstructed the form and rolled it around him, encasing and trapping him in the pose which he stood.
He roared loud threats, but this battle was won.  Ice cuffed around both front paws and wrapped over his back, traveling down his hind quarters and attaching to the stone.  He was suspended in action.  He struggled to regain his freedom.  Limping toward him, I pushed my face into his.
"I wouldn't bother getting up, lion." I hissed in his face, my victory lacing my mocking tone.
He continued to struggle under containment, and I knew the ice would not hold him.  Just as the thought crossed my mind, he broke one foreleg free of his restraints.  The rest of him was to quickly follow.  I needed to end him now.  Standing back briefly on my hind legs, I brought my front half down on him.  I used my momentum to sink my saber fangs into his throat.  I held my grip firm as he labored against my bite and the lack of air entering his airway.  I tightened down once before feeling him slowly grow still.  It was not long after that I could no longer feel his heartbeat in his veins against my fangs.

I released my grip, dropping down onto three legs.  I would need to get away before reinforcements arrived.  Picking my around and over the carcasses, I made my way to the mouth of the tunnel and lead myself out.  An escort would not be needed, and I wanted to keep it that way.  I was surprised to find the halls vacant, as well as the other cells.  A sound caught my attention and I turned to investigate.  A tail guard vanished around the corner of a stone wall, day's light peeking it's way around.  That was the way I wanted to go.
Turning wide, I hurried after it.  Stepping into the open, I was greeted by the sight of troops rushing toward me.  I swung my head, the glistening and swirling light of a galactic-filled golden archway sitting clear in my sight.  Seeing a lion vanish hurriedly into it, I was quick to follow suit.  I did not know where it lead, or even what it was, but it was my only salvation.  What ever lay beyond that arch I would have to wait to find out.  Without a second thought, I plunged forward, my form disappearing behind the sheet of swirling light as I fled to greet what lay in wait for me.

credits wrote:bones divider by Gasara
ice divider by Gasara
bottom divider by RBSRdesigns
gif dividers by Charboo
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:57 am, edited 10 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:55 am

Username;; canis,
    Event Lion your are applying;; Hobbit Geek's design
    Name;; Thanatos
    Gender;; Male
    Element;; Death and Lava
    Personality;;
    3. Where would your lions alligiance lie on the new LOC home world? With Ethereal and the pride? With Arknon? Or Neutral?
    Unlimited Extras;;

wip.
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 pm

Username;;
Event Lion you are applying;; Oblivion-Wing01's design
Name;; Bo
From the Old Norse byname Búi which was derived from Old Norse bua meaning "to live"
Gender;; Male
Element;; Ice + Death

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Personality;;
| Angry | Impatient | Aggressive | Violent | Explosive Sadist | Fearless | Self Confident | Independent | Outsider |Caring |

Some may say Bo suffers with Sadistic Personality Disorder, but to him he wouldn't say suffering more like enjoying.
Anyone who knows Bo knows he is unpredictable and anything could send off the deep end. When Bo would go into one of his episodes he would become rather violent and aggressive, unleashing his wrath on who ever stumbled across him. He has very little or no control over his anger when he first existed but over time he has learned to slightly control it. Because he never has any type of parental figure there was no one there to correct him and his behaviors as he aged. He just didn't know any better. With his problem Bo has kept away from others, knowing that he could do real damaged if he wasn't careful. It wasn't until Bo was around 40 when he realized that this was no way to live and he would need help before something bad really did happen. Fear is a word that does not exist in his vocabulary. There is not much Bo wouldn't be willing to do help himself or even Merikh. He is a fearless little bugger. Although there are times when this has gotten him into trouble, attempting to do things he is nowhere near capable of. This would never stop him, he had to at least try. Bo was a loyal follower of Merikh and would follow him through thick or thin, but he still liked to know that he still could be dependent on himself. It was just him during his early years so he learned very quickly that he should never rely on others and to provide for himself. Bo has one secret in his life that very little people know about. If he can find someone who he can trust he is rather kind to them, and often caring. If there is someone out there who is willing to handle the mess that he is he wont let them go easily.

Post Dream lioness death
Bo would never admit to it freely but the death of the dream lionesses broke him, a feeling he has never felt before. His only friend was murdered. This event caused him to rethink his ways and the world around him. Even though his sadistic ways could never be truly gone he tried to control it the best he could. But he knew it was always going to be a losing battle with himself. After this he got into the mind set that no one is to be trusted and he would never open up to another lion for any reason what so ever. His heart turned to stone that day. It was at this point were Bo began to rethink his allegiance to Merikh, and began to look at his leader with disgust. His Mind set was changed to the fact that he could die at any time, and there was no control over it. It was at this point were he actually felt like to fear something, and that something was death. He wanted to keep Damara's legacy alive through him.

Post Time Event
When Bo learned of the living Lake cubs and the dream lionesses it angered him, and made him furious with himself and Merikh. Quickly his anger came back and became more violent towards any lion that would come to him. At this point anything would sent him off. He has no interest in trying to tame down his anger what so ever. Everything that Bo worked on before all these events was demolished and he was back to his original state. Although there is a small voice in the back of his mind telling him to open up and let someone in his life. He needed it. Bo quickly became an outsider again and left the pride. Even though he refuses to let someone in his life he will always have a soft spot for Damara, and even if he doesn't admit it he feels partiality to blame for their deaths, he has some feeling of guilt deep down hidden behind his stone cold heart. After all these events he personally doesn't believe they he could care for another lion, he doesn't think its worth it at this point. After all, every lion he cared about has left him or has broke his heart. Once again his mind set was changed. He no longer feared death, he feared nothing and he accepted death. He would no longer fight it. Don't get it wrong though, he is no suicidal in any way, but when his time comes he will accept it and go without a fight.

Bo lost his leg do to an infection that started in his foot and began moving up his leg within days. He decided before the infection was to hit vital organs he would just remove the leg himself.

The only thing I can feel is the crippling pain slowly moving up my leg as the infection moved. Every step or any kind of movement was excruciating. Where this infection came from? I have no clue. It started in my foot and it started climbing up my leg. as time passed by the pain continued to move further up my leg. I had a feeling my leg was at the point were it was never going to heal on its own.
Laying on my side I began to wonder what I was going to do at this point, should I take the risk and see what happens? Or just remove the leg and be over it? How much did I actually need the leg? I tried looking down at my leg once more, wanting to get a glimpse at the cut that started the whole thing, but a hot numbing pain ran up my leg and into my shoulder. I let my head drop back down on the ground and let out a long frustrated huff of air. I now knew what I was going to have to do. Remove the leg.

After that decision I don't remember much after that, just feeling cold and numb. Looking down at my leg I couldn't help but internally wince as I saw the nub, covered in red ice.
Because Bo is to proud to admit the real reason for his missing leg he likes to make up stories that makes it seem he was doing some profound deed like saving a lions life or risking his only life for a group of small defenseless cubs. His story tends to change with each time he tells it, but he loves using the cub one for the ladies.

Abilities;;

Most of Bo's moves are Ice based, he only have one move related to his death element. He does wish it was the other way around but he has since accepted it and has learned to use his ice abilities to well, the best of his ability.

Ice touch - with one touch of his paw he is able to freeze a small area. He often uses this ability during battle to freeze major parts of another lion, aiming for shoulders, knees, and feet. His favourite use of this is to freeze someone feet to the ground. He is unable to freeze large areas, so he is not able to completely freeze an enemy.He used this ability to stop the bleeding after he removed his leg to close the major arteries and prevent himself from bleeding out.
Ice shards - He has the ability to freeze the water that is in the air to create ice shards. He can either launch the shards at opponents or let them drop from the sky to stab unsuspecting lions.
Fog Fields - Much like the names says he is able to create fields of fog. He chills the air over warmer water or moist land. Thickness varies. Although the more fog he creates the more power takes and can leave him very weak if used to long or it too much is made. This ability is normally used as a defensive move, to confuse the enemy, or as a way to flea undetected.
Deaths bite - His left carnassial tooth has an adaption that allows him to inject his prey/opponent with venom that kills them within seconds. Only way for this to be used Bo must have a full grip on something, so all of his teeth have to be in contact with skin. This is a rather hard thing to accomplish during battle so Bo very rarely tries to rely on this. Plus he thinks ending a battle that quickly is no fun. once he uses this ability there is at least a two day cool off but it has known to take longer.

Unlimited Extras;;

Loosing control

Taking my time to readjust the clothing that was wrapped around my leg when I noticed two lions off into the distance. Never taking an eye off them he watched their every movement, ready encase of an attack. I could see they were trotting towards me, causing the fur on my back to rise and a deep growl to ride from my throat. I knew I was not able to take both lions at the same time, so he waited patiently for them to pass hoping they would leave him alone. Although I had this burning desire to rip their throats out just for walking near me. As they walked by him he could hear them whispering about something, when I realized it was me. Their voices were soft but I managed to pick up what they were saying. They were talking about my leg, or lack there of.
Do you see his leg?
There is no way he will survive, just a pathetic cripple

I could feel blood boiling and air steaming from my ears. My eyes locked onto the closest lion before he lunged towards it, grabbing hold of what ever he reached first, its shoulder. I could feel the lion under me be confused and for a moment had no idea what was really going on, giving me the chance to get a better grip with my teeth and to dig my nails deeper into his flesh. Finally when the lion realized what was really going on I finally felt resistance with him pulling back. I felt a small grin form before I pulled back roughly pulling away the fur and skin. Standing strong and proud on his own four feet he watched the two carefully before the lion he attacked lunged at him. ready for his attack I lunged back at him, my claws extended to his face. Together we made contact with a loud thud. Biting, clawing, ripping, slashing, together was a violent dance between the us. I knew I needed to end this quick before the other lion jumped on my back. I wanted to make this longer, make the lion suffer but his only real goal was to survive. Pulling his head back he reached down for his front leg, achieving a full grip around his leg. Once again I found myself grinning before I injected him with the poison and before I even had the time to let go the lion dropped dead to the floor.
Truing my attention to the other lion I could see the fire in his eyes as he lunged towards me. I never had the chance to dodge his sudden movements so I braced myself to take his attack. Again the same thing happened, a violent fight, but this time Bo was taking his sweet time. Enjoying every moment that he caused pain towards the other lion. I knew the other lion had given up long ago but he continued a little more before he released him and walked away from mess he left.
"Who's the pathetic cripple now?"

Rumours
I could hear the whispering of other lions, talking about Merikh and the dream lionesses. My heard went cold with the stories they told. Would he really do something like that? I knew the rebels were getting closer and everything felt at unease. He understand why he might do it but was it truly necessary? His eyes locked onto the leader himself before he trotted towards him, his head low with respect. Before he even got a word in Merikh stopped him with a single motion of his paw. Freezing, he just stood there waiting. He just wanted answers.
"Come, I have something for you to do boy"
Huffing loudly I followed after him, listening to what ever he said. Every word that came out of his mouth made him angry. Merikh had requested his help with killing the dream lionesses. Could he really help? Be the reason for their death? Kill his one and only true friend? I fought an internal battle before I looked up at Merikh, my eyes burning with pure anger towards his lead.
"No. I am not going to help you Merikh."
At first my own response confused me, Merikh word was law. But he simply refused, and now he would not back down. Before I even had time to react I felt his paw connect to my face, Grunting as my head was jerked to the side upon contact. I turned my head to look straight at my leader. I wasn't scared of him and I was was not planning on backing down. There was nothing he could do change his mind. I could hear the back of my mind, trying to yell at me, telling me to obey his every command but he refused to listen. At this point he only wanted Merikh blood on his paws. Holding back my urge to attack I turned on my heel and with one final hiss walked away from everything. Walked away from the pride. Praying silently that the dream lionesses would be able to flee before their were all murdered in cold blood. Those thoughts did disturb him, he never cared about another lions well being, but again that small voice inside the back of my brain was screaming at me to care.

I could not help myself from just staring into the sky, unresponsive to the world around me. The news reached my quickly, the death of the dream lionesses. Never before in my life have I felt this kind of pain, my heart sunk and broke into a million pieces. Damara was murdered. I was unaware of the tears from my eyes until I felt fall and hit my paw. I took a moment to blink back the tears. A broken sigh escaped from my mouth as I let my head drop. I could feel the wind blowing strong as my braid began flowing with the winds currents. I almost wished the wind could have just took me away with it. Never has so many emotions ran free within my own head, it was so foreign and scary. I just couldn't believe someone could simply kill the dream lionesses because they were a greedy bastard and didn't want the rebel to have them. Even if I hasn't seen Damara in years after Merikh kept them in hiding away from the world he still had feelings for his best and only friend. When I first heard the news I snapped and went after the first lion I saw, nearly ripping his throat out. I left him nearly dead and forever crippled just like me.
Leaning on my one front leg I finally just let myself zone out, wanting to be away from this world, wanting to have Damara by my side. I have tried finding her soul, just wanting one more moment with her but I could never find her. I wasn't able to find any of the dream lionesses. I couldn't hold it anymore, I broke and I let the tears flow.

I watched from a distance, not sure what to make of these new lions talking to Lazarus. The group was large with lions he has never seen before. Are they rebels sent to retrieve us? bring us back home home and lock all of us away from what we have done? I never really made much contact with the other lions now living on earth as they provided me with nothing, but now I'm regretting that idea. If I knew something I could have asked what was going on. I could see the scene in front of me getting heated between the two lions. Ignoring the two lions talking I took the time to look over the group that was standing behind the Brown lion. Everything about this peaked his interested. He wanted to know more about him and the ones following him.
-If time, finish this.
Walking up behind Lazarus I looked over at the lion they called Ethereal and waited to hear his response. When he refused them entry it pinned his ears back and let out a small growl towards the self proclaimed Alpha. Looking back at his the other earth lions he looked at their reactions before he turned back at Lazarus and Ethereal just in time to see the Brown lion jump through the arch. Everything moved so quickly that I never had time to process everything. My memory of that moment seemed to become a forgotten mush. I knew I was through the arch as I found myself standing back on the home world with the other lions that jumped through with him.

Pride life was not for me. I could see the other lions staring at me, hear them whispering about me and the other lions who came from earth. It only brought back memories that I did not wish to relive. But for Ara I told her I would at least try. Lowering my head I began to hobble over to where he hoped Damara would be. I couldn't help but smile when I saw her, but then I noticed who she was talking to, Baedon. Pinning my ears back I stopped in my tracks and felt a low growl creep out from the back of my throat. She had told me stories of a lion that caught her interest. Although she never told me who it was I had a feeling it was the other lion talking to her. I could feel an emotion that I never thought I would feel, jealousy. Before Damara and the other dream lions dies Bo always entertained the idea of them becoming mates one day.

| Relationships |

Because Bo doesn't like other people in his life he has no desire to form any kind of relationship with other lions may it only be as a friend or more. This could change in the distant future but I doubt it will happen. He also sees everyone else his enemy. Who doesn't know who it out there that wants him dead so he trusts no one and treats everyone in such manner. There is only one current living lion that Bo has happened to befriend. Although at this current time I wouldn't really call it a friendship.

Damara
Before the dream lionesses were Killed Bo and Ara has a close friendship. She thought of Bo as a brother, while Bo always wanted something more. At this point in his life he wouldn't call Ara a friend, more of an acquaintance. Hes angry with her choosing a different lion over him. She also does not trust him at this point of time and does not want to be around him alone.

Nereus
| Owned by Shattered Beazt |
Nereus is the lake cub that Bo threw into the lake, other then that they have no real relationship. When Bo first saw him when he came back to the pride he was confused at first but later angry. He refuses to talk to him and he will never apologize for what he has done as he really does not care.

Bo was involved with the Lake cub massacre, but not the Dream lionesses death.
The fact that they were cubs did not bother Bo the slightest, what ever Merihk asked of him he would do. This changed for the Dream lionesses simply because he managed to befriend one before they were hidden. He refused to have any part in that, and left Merihks pride when he began hearing romours of his plans.

Nope!
Bo has no guilt towards any of his actions

Bo has refused to lay his allegiance to another lion. He wants to be on his own and no rely on what others want of him or to tell him what he must do. He lays neutral.

Small reminder. I need to stop writing forms late a night when I am half a sleep. My bad. Still a wip
Last edited by Stonefly on Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me