Mystic Foxes Adopts~~ New Eevee raffle!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Mystic Foxes Adopts~~ Halloween Event!

Postby rea; » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:37 am

3pic wrote:Image

Mystic foxes are a type of fox known only to few. They live in dens marked with elaborate jewels and stones and each are protected with a curse. However, we have found a way to befriend the Mystic foxes, by a special method. First, you must take one home, by leading it with a leather belt and a jewel in hand. Then, take a red ruby (our currency) and feed it. Wait an hour or day (depending on rarity) and the fox will be yours. The curse will be lifted and they will be forever connected to you, unless you set it free.

Interesting facts about Mystic Foxes:

- Wild MFs live underground for 95% of their life, only coming up to hunt, drink and mate
    - They ONLY eat red rubies, the rest they keep to decorate their den, or attract mates.
    - Their personality changes to be the same as yours. This breed's survival method was to adapt the same personalities as their prey and trick them into thinking they are their own, before eating the prey. (These are trained so they will not eat you)
    - They each have their own unique gems and tail markings from their "clan", "group", or "tribe". As you see from the MF above, she has a turquoise circle gem and a lightning bolt shaped marking. We do not know what they mean yet, but we'll find out soon!

Contents:
Pound
Raffles and Giveaways
Shop
Currency Exchange
Customs
Staff

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
♡ rea ♡
artist | she/they | comms open | pms always open

instagram
<< art shop <<

rea;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DazzlingTacoz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:04 am

Bump
ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.[/b]
Want free gifts? Bump this topic!
✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞ ✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞ ImageImage
DazzlingTacoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DazzlingTacoz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:09 am

Bump
Last edited by DazzlingTacoz on Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞ ✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞ ImageImage
DazzlingTacoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DazzlingTacoz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:11 am

I want to enter the RAFFLE!
Username: DazzlingTacoz
Number:1
Name for the fox: Jack-o-lynn
Their personality: Sensible
Number: 45
ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
DazzlingTacoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rea; » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:45 am

Mystic foxes are a type of fox known only to few. They live in dens marked with elaborate jewels and stones and each are protected with a curse. However, we have found a way to befriend the Mystic foxes, by a special method. First, you must take one home, by leading it with a leather belt and a jewel in hand. Then, take a red ruby (our currency) and feed it. Wait an hour or day (depending on rarity) and the fox will be yours. The curse will be lifted and they will be forever connected to you, unless you set it free.

- Wild MFs live underground for 95% of their life, only coming up to hunt, drink and mate
    - They ONLY eat red rubies, the rest they keep to decorate their den, or attract mates.
    - Their personality changes to be the same as yours. This breed's survival method was to adapt the same personalities as their prey and trick them into thinking they are their own, before eating the prey. (These are trained so they will not eat you)
    - They each have their own unique gems and tail markings from their "clan", "group", or "tribe". As you see from the MF above, she has a turquoise circle gem and a lightning bolt shaped marking. We do not know what they mean yet, but we'll find out soon!

Contents:
Pound
Raffles and Giveaways
Shop
Currency Exchange
Customs
Staff

♡ rea ♡

instagram
<< art shop <<

rea;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:58 am

I want to enter the RAFFLE!
Username: depressed
Number: 1
Name for the fox: Ghostie
Their personality: timid, quiet, and a shy baby :^)
Number: 22
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rea; » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:19 am

Contents:
Pound
Raffles and Giveaways
Shop
Currency Exchange
Customs
Staff

♡ rea ♡

instagram
<< art shop <<

rea;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rea; » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:23 am

Contents:
Pound
Raffles and Giveaways
Shop
Currency Exchange
Customs
Staff

♡ rea ♡

instagram
<< art shop <<

rea;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DazzlingTacoz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:00 am

Bump!
ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
DazzlingTacoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DazzlingTacoz » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:01 am

Up ^
Bump!

3pic wrote:

Contents:
Pound
Raffles and Giveaways
Shop
Currency Exchange
Customs
Staff
ImageI am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
DazzlingTacoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me