šŸ¶Pixel Pups-New thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

šŸ¶Pixel Pups-New thread!

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:20 pm

Image V1
That pup up there is Pixel, and heā€™s the mascot to this awesome place :3
Pixel Pups are pixelated pups with tails that wag uncontrollably. They may look like cats but arenā€™t! They are lovable and are the sizes of real life puppies. There are many strange mutations that give Pixel Pup wings, horns, etc.
To Do List:
Please don't make these unless I have requested you to, artists uvu
Feel free to suggest stuff, may or may not be made.

News:
updated 2/10/18
-I'm planning on making a new thread and new line art, so watch out! There'll be changes to the species, shop, and items, hope you're okay with them. PM me feedback if you'd like! Progress so far
-To artists, please use the new lines! We should be switching threads before Valentine's day!
-Store pet offer for February!!
-Litter 118 codedrop!
-1/28 Hunting results up!

Index:
Currency Info - Shop - Species Info - Litters - Pound - Breeding - Hunting - Events - Affiliates
----------Off Forum------------
Bank - Archive
----------Off Forum------------
Fanclub - Trading Thread - Item Log - Help Thread: Feel free to ask anything!

Rules
If you are violating rules even after being told about them or being incredibly mean then you WILL be banned, and your pups will be taken from you and put in the pound. You will not be allowed to use those pups ever again.
1. You can use them on other sites, but only for your own use, and please link them back here.
2. Editing forms is fine, but include the required information!
3. Don't be rude, disrespectful, or whine about things.
4. Do not claim the art as your own, remove the link on the Pixel Pups, trace any of the art, edit the original image in any way, or steal someone else's Pixel Pup. You CANNOT sell them!
5. You can trade Pixel Pups for cherries, items, or other Pixel Pups, but the trader has to state what theyā€™re trading and what for. The second trader has to quote the trade and confirm it. Trading in the trade thread only please!
6. You have to tell me if you changed your username!
7. Do not choose any as your pup choice in ANY form.
8. Do not spam the thread with things like TRADE ME, CHECK OUT MY LINKS, etc. If you're marking, asking a question or having a short conversation, this is a-ok!
Bans:
None, let's keep it that way <3!

Staff
Would you like to become an artist, guest artist, or pound volunteer? PM me!
2FrostyPaws- Owner
Whispering Moon- Mod
Easterrabbit2- Mod, Artist Can make 0 custom
miss brightside- Artist Ā Can make 1 custom
Light Bringer- Artist Ā Can make 0 custom
Yawning Pup- Artist Ā Can make 6 custom
ThatPinkThing- Artist Ā Can make 5 custom
Sparsil- Artist Ā Can make 3 custom
slim4fun- Artist Ā Can make 6 custom
BananaFofana- Artist Ā Can make 12 custom
TedTed13- Artist Ā Can make 5 custom
Honeyleaf038- Artist Ā Can make 0 custom
ƒwƓSopoƒwƓ- Artist Ā Can make 0 custom
Slyizdrapple- Artist Ā Can make 0 custom

Staff Rules:
Artist- Can make litters, Mystery Box pups, customs users requested you make, wild pups, and pound pups. You cannot make rarities above rare as your custom unless you have made the lineart. You may make items, as long as you tell me first!
Pound Volunteer- Can make pound pups.
Mod- They can tell users if they have done something wrong, or can answer questions as long as they do it nicely.
Guest Artist- Can make litters, Mystery Box pups, customs users requested you make, wild pups, and pound pups. You may make items, as long as you tell me first. These positions will usually last about a week, though they may be different!
Payment for help:
Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries. If you make a user's custom, you'll get the cost of it as your payment! You get _ cherries each new item you make. I'll be doing the item orders.
Guest Artists- 4 cherries each pup they make. Can also make customs for themselves with each 4 Pixel Pups, in one go! EX. Makes 5 pups=cherries and 1 custom Makes 3 more= cherries. You get _ cherries each new item you make. I'll be doing the item orders.
Pound Volunteer- 4 cherries each pup they make.
Mod- If I see that they are doing their job, they get 6 cherries for the day!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Mon May 07, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 490 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:28 pm

Cherries are this placeā€™s currency. To get Cherries you have to get them through sending me pets, from events or hunting!

Limited Offer~ 1 current Store pet for 160 cherries! This is the C$ price of it, with 20 extra! The full set for 490 cherries! This is the C$ price with 70 cherries extra!

Limited Offer~1 current Store pet for 160 cherries! This is the C$ price of it, with 20 extra! The full set (including items) for 550 cherries! This is the C$ price with 130 cherries extra! The full set (without items) for 520 cherries!

Any store item- C$ price of it in Image
Litter unknowns- 6 Image
1 C$- 7 Image
Omg so common- 1 Image
Very common- 2 Image
Common- 6 Image
Uncommon- 11 Image
Rare- 30 Image
Very rare- 60 Image
OMG so rare- 110Image
List pet- UNLIMITED CHERRIES+ALL MAI CHOCOLATE+A TREE

Wishlist pets- 3Image
2018- 0Image
2017- 1Image
2016- 2Image
2015- 3Image
2014- 4Image
2013- 5Image
2012- 6Image
2011- 7Image
2010- 9Image
2009- 10Image
2008- 13Image
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 32 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Item Log
Accessories
ImageCollar- 3 Image
A little fashion for all pups. Available in any color.

Image Image ImageSocks- 4 Image
Fluffy socks for cold paws. Available in any color, with or without stripes/spots.

ImageNecklace- 3 Image
A cute little necklace for Pixel Pups with a need for fashion. The charm is available in any color.

Image Image ImageScarf- 7 Image
Soft, well made scarves to wear whenever you feel cold. Available in any color, with or without stripes/spots.

ImageContact Lenses- 5Image
These contact lenses can be used to change both of your Pixel Pup's eye to any one color you desire! Available in any color.

ImageImageEarrings- 3Image
Earrings either consist of 1 on the top of the ear, or 2 on the top and bottom of the ear. When buying tell me if you want earring 1(On top) or earring 2(On top and bottom). Available in any color.

ImageKitty whiskers-3 Image
Do you want your Pixel Pup to be a Pixel Cat? Available in any color.

Image ImageFancy stuff-7 Image
The Pixel Pups who want to express their fanciness..Now can! Available with or without monocle. Or just the monocle and no 'stache. Available in any color.

ImageBow Collar- 6 Image
Made by sinnamon roll
So fab this reminds me of Aristocats. Available in any color.

ImageGlasses- 4 Image
Made by sinnamon roll
So smert! You can choose large frames or normal. Available in any color.

Image ImageHead Bow- 6 Image
Made by sinnamon roll
When you just need to be more fabulous. Available in any color, with or without spots.

ImageSunglasses-7 Image
Made by Appledayz
Not MLG, but still stylish!

ImageT-shirt-9 Image
Made by Appledayz
Now you can wear human clothes! Enjoy wearing a T shirt in style! Available in any color.

ImageHead Necklace-5 Image
Made by Appledayz
A cute little necklace you can put on your PP's head! Can come in a gold or silver chain. Available in any color.

ImageBoots-5 Image
Made by Appledayz
Colorful boots that you can use in the rain! Available in any color.

ImageGradient eyes-5 Image
Made by Jolteon,
Nice eyes! Kinda reminds me of the sky... Available in any color

ImageBracelets and/or tail bracelets-5 Image
Made by H2OVanoss
Fabulous bracelets for your pup to show their fashion style! Choose if you want only the tail band, only the bracelets, or both. Available in any color.

ImageBunny Balloon-9 Image
Made by Dawnan
A cute balloon shaped like a bunny to tie onto your PP's tail!

ImageTiara-6 Image
A fancy tiara for your PPs that just want to look royal. Gems available in any color.

ImageHoodie- 9 Image
Available with a small icon on the center of the hoodie! Available in any color or rainbow.

ImageButton eyes- 5 Image
Made by ThatPinkThing
Button eyes that just remind you of Coraline...Creepy. Available in any color or rainbow.

ImageAnime Hair- 7Image
Made by Chestnutt
MAKE YOUR PP HAVE FABULOUS HAIRR. Available in any color or rainbow.

ImageFlower Eye- 5Image
Made by Chestnutt
Your eye is flowering! Available in any color or rainbow.

ImageSpilled Coke Bottle- 6Image
Made by Hollywood*Undead
Is your PP addicted to soda?

ImageMini Trico-7Image
Made by { Red Snazzical }
If you and your PP like the game The Last Guardian, get a Mini Trico!

ImageAngel Blade-7Image
Made by Light Bringer
An angel blade for the Supernatural fans!

ImageHoly Fire-8Image
Made by Light Bringer
Keep away your nightmares with this ring of fire!

ImageBill Cipher-7Image
Made by ļ½“ļ½”ļ½ļ½Žļ½†ļ½ļ½’ļ½„
Floating Dorito!

ImageBandana [head]-5Image
A bandana to wrap on your head!

ImageTrench Coat-8Image
It's water proof!

ImageCloak-7Image
You seem mysterious...

ImageKatana-7Image
Comes in 2 colors, for the hilt and ribbon!

ImageHalo-4Image
Made by miss. brightside
What an angel! Available in any color.

ImageTentacle hair-7Image
If you're a fan of splatoon's characters, make your PP look more like them! Available in any color.

ImagePrincess Peach Stuff-7Image
Wig, crown, and earrings included!

ImageMushroom-4Image
Maybe eating it will make you bigger?

ImageMicrophone-7Image
Made by miss brightside
Sing your heart out with this microphone!

Emotions
Well I mean, they're mostly emotions!
Eyes wrote:Simple blinking-5Image ImageWink[Made by sinnamon roll]-7ImageImage

Mouth(?) wrote:Yap Yap![Made by sinnamon roll]-6ImageImageGasp![Made by Appledayz]-5ImageImageTongue[Made by Silverfootwolf]-5ImageImage
Extras wrote:Scary Face[Made by H2OVanoss]-10 Image ImageSweat Drops[Made by ļ½“ļ½”ļ½ļ½Žļ½†ļ½ļ½’ļ½„]-5Image ImageFreckles[Made by Chestnutt]-3ImageImageSad[Made by Chestnutt]- 5ImageImageAngry[Made by Chestnutt]-5ImageImageBlush[Made by Chestnutt]-5ImageImage

Miscellaneous
ImageMystery Box- 10 Image
Stock: 0
A magical mystery box invented by scientists. When you open this you get a random Pixel Pup! You can only buy 1 mystery box at a time.

ImageAgeless Potion- 10 Image
This potion magically reverts your pups back to its puppy days! Don't worry though, you'll still be able to keep your Pixel Pup (the one before using the ageless potion) and use/interact with it, as if it was a different pup!

ImageBlending Potion- 6 Image
This potion can let your pup have any 2 colored eyes!

ImageLiscense- 20 Image
Stock: 0
This Liscense issued by the NAU(Nationally Awesome Unicorns)lets you own up to 3 Flameys, and also attracts a Flamey to you! You can only buy one ever(Unless it's an event/prize).

ImageImageImageMagical Potion- Common-5|Uncommon-10|Rare-17 Image
This magical potion changes your pup to whatever species you want it to be! If you buy a common magical potion, you can change the PP to any very common-common species. Uncommon=uncommon species, rare=rare species! You cannot use the old pup (except for showing off). This does not change a PP into a multi species. For example, a butterfly PP into a butterfly PP with double tails. When buying, specify what you want!

1. Image 2. Image 3. Image 4. [Made by Jolteon,]Image 5. [Made by { Red Snazzical }]Image
ImageStrawberry cake- 10 Image
There's something in this cake that makes your Pixel Pup get active! You can choose one of the 5 poses for your pup to be in! Be sure to include which one you want.

Breeding items
ImageBreeding Potion- 15 Image
Breeding potions are needed for breeding Pixel Pups.

ImageHeart Crystal- 13 Image
This strange crystal adds 1 pup to your offsprings! Not stackable.

ImageFrost Crystal- 7 Image
The counterpart of the Heart Crystal, the Frost Crystal! Some people know the troubles of breeding rare pups, only to get something common. Well this crystal increases your chances of getting a rare pup! Not stackable.

ImageBreeding Candy- 26 Image
Crazy for puppies? This candy, by feeding a PP before breeding adds 2 more PPs to a breeding. Not stackable.

ImageKey- 9 Image
The key to my heart <3 This lets you keep 1 more puppy from your litter if some of them have to be sent to the pound! Can be used AFTER breeding.

Hunting Items
ImageBlue Amulet- 4 Image
This amulet can be used while hunting. It gives you a much better chance at attracting Pixel Pups. It's dark blue color attracts Pixel Pups, and also makes them less likely to be aggressive. If it doesn't attract a PP, it makes finding items easier!

ImagePurple Amulet- 2 Image
This amulet can be used while hunting. While it doesn't give you a much higher chance at attracting Pixel Pups, it does helps you find rarer ones. The light purple glow emitted from the amulet is preferred by the rarer pups.

Pixel Pups will seldom be sold here, but they will be if an artist, or me, has made a Pixel Pup that can't be in a litter, the pound, etc. Their cost will usually stay at 20 each, but that may change depending on the PP.
ImagePuppy Cloudy-15 ImageKitty Cloudy-15 ImageBasic Cloudy-15
Buy the full set to recieve this rainbow Cloudy! Image

I can only do Pixel Pups if the reference is simple/small enough to fit on a Pixel Pup. BE AS DESCRIPTIVE AS YOU CAN IF YOU AREN'T INCLUDING A PICTURE. Thanks. The base cost is 15 Image. If you're getting tail markings, you have to state whether you want base tail markings or full tail. If you want a custom Pixel Pup, please be patient. It might take a while before we can finish it. You can only buy 1 custom at a time, but can buy another one after your first one is finished, and so on. This does not include customs from tickets(are usable even if customs aren't open)
Open/Closed
Customs can have: Tail markings, Ear traits, Horn traits, Tail traits, Wing traits, and misc. You can only choose one from each category, except for misc.
Tail Markings wrote:Markings on the whole tail (simple markings) + 16 Image
Markings on the base of the tail + 6 Image

Ears wrote:Flop ears +8 Image
Floppy Ears +10 Image
Cock eared +10 Image

Horn wrote:Unicorn Horn +7 Image
Horn +7 Image

Tail Traits wrote:Double Tails +10 Image
Stub Tail +5 Image
Fox Tailed +8 Image
Sleek Tailed +8 Image
Tailless +3 Image

Wings wrote:Wings + 7 Image
Demon Winged +8 Image

Misc. wrote:Toothed + 3 Image
PPS Puppy + 5 Image
Mane + 7 Image
A trait not found on Pixel Pups-(price depends)
Colored eyes + 0 Image
Hair + 0 Image

Depending on these markings they will range between uncommon to OMGSR.
Shop Queue:
[/quote]
Form For A Custom:
Code: Select all
[center][color=#FFBF00][size=150]I want to buy a custom![/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Who do you want to make it?(from staffs)[/b]:
[b]reference[/b]:
[b]Traits[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Total Cost[/b]:
[/center]

Form For Buying Items:
[center][size=150][color=#00bf00][b]I want to buy an item![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Items (Don't include color)[/b]:
[b]Did you check the bank?[/b]:
[b]Total Cost[/b]:[/center]

Form For Using Items:
[center] [color=#408080][b][size=150]I want to use an item![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Item[/b]:
[b]Color(if none put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup's picture(If none put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Did you check the bank?[/b]:
[/center]

Most Recent Customs:
Made by ThatPinkThingImageImageImageMade by 2FrostyPawsImageImageImageMade by Easterrabbit2Image
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 245 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Info

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 36 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Litters

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Currency Info|Shop|Species Info|You are here: Litters|Pound|Breeding|Hunting|Events|Affiliates

Litters are free for everyone!
Litter Rules:

1. Only 1 form per batch (1 litter)
2. Litters will usually be made of 4 or more Pixel Pups, but if you win you can only get 1 pup.
3. All litters will be raffled off, unless stated otherwise.
4. You have to include the name in the form, but you can change the name of the pup later on. (PM me)
5. Every Saturday or Sunday there will be a new litter of Pixel Pups, and the code drops of the previous litters.

Litter

Form for adoption:
[center] [color=#BF80BF][b][size=150]I want to adopt a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Codeword[/b]:
[b]Litter #[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup #[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: 
[/center]

These pups are free for anyone, but they cannot breed, be traded, and won't be added to the archives. They will usually be made when an event occurs. Page achievement pups will be re-added from V1 as they are achieved.

[Appledayz-To learn your numbers]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://i.imgur.com/h1ymXYr.gif[/img][/url]

[Luminosity-Piskel!]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/32fa1a57-17ca-11e6-9e14-39b56f0e99fb.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by sinnamon roll and I-100 Pages! Achieved 9/7/16]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/a39c04f8-754c-11e6-a490-67fa70b695c6.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/4f483573-f230-11e5-8797-596729dc3435.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by rainbowunicornlover and *Frisk-200 Pages! Achieved 12/11/16]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/078a7f07-bfb7-11e6-993d-273c0dca7ddb.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ce33b268-fd62-11e5-b6be-415394bdfdc7.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by Pokemon Queen and *Frisk-300 Pages! Achieved 2/15/17]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/c8468697-0c01-11e6-bf5f-cd8541bd8098.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/369f0651-100a-11e6-9f86-2d8901b31dd4.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by Pokemon Queen, and *Frisk-400 Pages! Achieved 6/9/17]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/b23d792e-23d3-11e6-aa96-9781290a29e6.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/787ffd11-249e-11e6-b2dc-9376a457faf4.gif[/img][/url]

[_always_-500 pages! Achieved 12/2/17]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/684bca3a-3753-11e6-a917-4b8972c9096e.gif[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 351 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pound

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:09 pm

These are first come first serve.
This is where homeless Pixel Pups are found. The Pixel Pups here are mostly Pixel Pups that people no longer want, and this is where we put them. (they can also be put here from banned users, users who have negative cherries[not immediately], etc.) Sometimes, our rescuers find lost Pixel Pups, and put them here for a loving owner.
You can only adopt these if you have 2 Pixel Pups (all species. Yes even Blobs XP) or less. Fill a form for only one Pup. If they're in quarantine they need to get checked up before they're safe and ready to adopt.

If I didn't respond to your pound pup form, the pup you wanted was snatched before you, or you filled it out incorrectly!
Kennel 1.

Kennel 2.

Kennel 3.

Quarantine

Pound Pup Form:
[center] [color=#004040][b][size=150]I want to adopt a pound pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Kennel#[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]How many pups you have[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: [/center]

If you no longer want your Pixel Pup, you can either trade the pup, or leave it up for adoption. The pup will no longer have a name and is free for adopting.

Leaving a Pixel Pup Form:
[center] [color=#800080][b][size=150]I want to leave a Pixel Pup![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup's picture[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: [/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 105 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:17 pm

This is where you can breed Pixel Pups! To breed Pixel Pups, first you need a breeding potion. Breeding Potions are found in the shop. Once you get a breeding potion, you can then breed with your own Pixel Pups or with another userā€™s. If you breed with your own pups, you can keep them all, but if there are 3 pups you have to leave one at the pound. If you get 4 leave 2 at the pound and so on! You can negate this by buying keys! When you breed with another user's Pixel Pup, you have to fill out the second form. The person you're breeding with will need to quote your form and confirm. You will each get 1 puppy, and will need to decide what to do with the others.
When you breed Pixel Pups, you'll get at least 2 PPs! When you breed 2 PPs with the same rarities, there'll still be a chance to get a puppy with 1 rarity lower than the parents. If the parent's rarities aren't the same-I don't know what the results are specifically. The puppies won't be rarer then the parent unless you either get a special gene/mutation, or the puppy is a blend of the parents.

Very rares are pups with 1 rare trait and 1 to the current amount of uncommon traits. OMGSR puppies are extremely rare and are pups with 2-3 rare traits, and 0-the current amount of uncommon traits. Special traits, full tailed traits, colored eyes, colored noses, etc. can't be passed onto pups! Puppies will appear full grown, but actually need 3 days to grow up, before they can breed.

Genes are a rare occurrence in breeding. They have a 1/INSERT # HERE chance to happen in the puppies. Both parents with the same genes can increase the chances of it being passed onto their puppies, but that's still pretty rare.
Oh, and one more thing. Event pups cannot breed with another of the same look and Ghost PPs are only breedable with the same species, and with a ghost candy! Unicorn PPs can't have any blend puppies.

Open/Closed
Only one breeding at a time!
Nest 1:
Item:

Nest 2:
Item:

Nest 3:
Item:

Form For One User:
[center] [color=#800000][size=150][b]I want to breed my Pixel Pups![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pupā€™s picture[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pupā€™s picture[/b]:
[b]Items you're using[/b]:
[/center]

Form For Two Users:
[center][color=#BF0080][size=150][b]We want to breed our Pixel Pups![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup 2ā€™s Owner[/b]:
[b]Who's breeding potion?[/b]:
[b]Who's items?(If none put N/A)[/b]:
[b]Your Pixel Pupā€™s picture[/b]:
[b]Pixel Pup 2ā€™s picture[/b]:
[/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 36 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hunting

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Once every 14th and 28th(my time), you can hunt with your Pixel Pup, or yourself if you wish. Hunting happens in the woods, where anything can happen, like dragons trying to toast you, to an item being thrown at you from a hag. When you hunt you have a chance of finding Cherries, items, or even Pixel Pups! The hunting results will be posted whenever I have time, Sunday the latest!

Recent hunts: 1/14 1/28

Multiple items may be won if you're lucky! Blue amulets increase your chances for multiple items!
-1x of an item (item may be any items found in the shop [2x for purple amulets and earrings] excluding Uncommon and Rare magical potions, Strawberry cake, Liscense, Mystery box, Heart and Frost crystals, Breeding candy, and Keys.)
-A Pixel Pup
-1x simple custom
-1x half of a mystery box
-6-10 cherries

Current Pacific time

Form For Hunting:

Erase the stuff in parentheses! Purple amulets are most effective with lots of blue!
[center][color=#00BF00][b][size=150]I want to go hunting![/size][/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Item you want to use(If none put N/A):[/b]
[b]Pixel Pup you want to go hunting with(if none put N/A):[/b]
[b]In my time, is it the 14th or 28th?:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/center]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 200 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Next Event? Breeding extravaganza! Come back in February! Never mind that, Iā€™m too busy :c We will be having a mini Valentineā€™s Day event though!
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:43 am, edited 220 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:40 am

If you want to be affiliates, just post or PM me about your adoptable, and say that you want to be affiliates! I'll occasionally clear this of inactive adopts..fair warning.
//Image Image Image Image Image\\
//Image Image Image\\

Here's random stamps!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/d8d7998c-0a78-11e6-8927-ff7a7f039596.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by nubbyshouts]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/Tfpgt1.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by mochi.]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://i.imgur.com/VHuVA4R.gif[/img][/url]

[Made by Morgana.]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://i63.tinypic.com/2lj27b7.jpg[/img][/url]

[Made by TeenierTinierTopHats]
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3112411][img]http://i.imgur.com/pVmaL3H.png[/img][/url]
Last edited by 2FrostyPaws on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 75 times in total.
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me