Spoog & Firie's OTA Adopts! (Open, 6 Available)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Spoog & Firie's OTA Adopts! (Open, 6 Available)

Postby Firielle » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello fellow Chickensmoothiers! This is the first topic I and Spoog have ever made on this thread, so please be patient with us! If you find an issue, want to give us some advice, ask for questions or customs, then feel free to PM either of us!

What does OTA mean? "Offer to adopt"! That means that with any adopts posted here, you can offer what you would like to pay for adopts that we have available. We will decide whether we like your offer!

Two artists work together to make adopts for this agency. They are Spoog, and Firielle.
Spoog's DeviantArt: XxspaghettininjaxX
Firielle's DeviantArt: Spiceroll

RULES

* Please be patient with our replies! We have to discuss with each other what to accept, for we split payments.
* Please do not repost our adoptable art unless you win the adopt! If you win, you're able to use them with credit.
* Rudeness is not tolerated here, banning will be in effect
* Enjoy yourself!

TO ADOPT AN ADOPTABLE

* Place what you'd like to offer in a group and link it in a post down here. Please do not send us trades unless your offer is accepted.
* Spoog or Firielle will reply to you about whether or not they accept your offer. Note that some time may pass while we wait for other offers.
* Here's a form to make it easier to adopt:
FORM

Code: Select all
[b]I would like to offer!
- What Adopt are you offering on?:
- Link to payment:
Thank you!
[/b]

BOOSTERS

* Autos for any adopts are list pets
* Rares
* Older pets from 2013 and under
* Wishlist pets (for either Spoog or Firielle)
* Store Pets

Now we get to what we anticipate for! Here are the current adopts!

ADOPTS BY SPOOG

* NOTE: These adopts do not have a transparent background. The background is just the color of CS's post background. You'll have to crop your adopt.

Adopt 1: OPEN
Adopt 2: OPEN
Adopt 3: CLOSED. ( Razors )
Adopt 4: OPEN
Adopt 5: OPEN
Adopt 6: OPEN

ADOPTS BY FIRIELLE

NOTE: These adopts come with transparent shaded and flat versions.
Icelis and Marinians are a CLOSED SPECIES by Firielle, do not make your own.

Icelis Ref
Marinian Ref

Icelis Adopt- Sunset Fire - CLOSED (Razors)
Marinian Adopt- Seafoam - OPEN

Icelis, Sunset Fire

Marinian Adopt - Seafoam

Last edited by Firielle on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸž
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜ΎFirie 🌲 NB 🌲 Any Pronouns 🌲 Bug Scientist β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™
Carrd (Art) 🌱 Twitter 🌱 DeviantArt 🌱
[color=#00BFBF]Hi there! I am a hobbyist artist who studies bugs by day and draws by night. I am a big fan of insects and invertebrates, mountains/boreal forest aesthetics, ferrets, and drawing. I'm hoping to grow a pet insect and company collection. Currently I keep 8 tarantulas and blue death feigning beetles!

πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸžπŸ¦—πŸ›πŸœπŸ¦ŸπŸ¦‹πŸž
Firielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spoog & Firie's OTA Adopts! (WIP DONT POST)

RESERVED
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜ΎFirie 🌲 NB 🌲 Any Pronouns 🌲 Bug Scientist β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™
[color=#00BFBF]Hi there! I am a hobbyist artist who studies bugs by day and draws by night. I am a big fan of insects and invertebrates, mountains/boreal forest aesthetics, ferrets, and drawing. I'm hoping to grow a pet insect and company collection. Currently I keep 8 tarantulas and blue death feigning beetles!

Firielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spoog & Firie's OTA Adopts! (WIP DONT POST)

RESERVED
Last edited by Firielle on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spoog & Firie's OTA Adopts! (Open, 8 Available)

Postby Firielle » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:02 am

Opening Bump!

Firielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Judalo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:15 am

Bumpooo
DESPERATELY SEEKING CERBERUS !!! HMU
Judalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:33 am

I would like to offer!
- What Adopt are you offering on?: 4 please!
- Link to payment: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/trades/v ... BEnHOdastg
Thank you!
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx β™‘ xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:17 am

I would like to offer!
- What Adopt are you offering on?: Autumn Adopt 3 and Icelis. 20 C$ each pet. Or I can just buy the store pets, which are almost always, very rare. That gives you two store pets each.
- Link to payment: I can link when you decide.
Thank you!
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Judalo » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Bump
Judalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Judalo » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:56 pm

Bump
Judalo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firielle » Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:27 am

Bumpo

Firielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me