Mizrable Twin 1 [EXTENDED]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Mizrable Twin 1 [EXTENDED]

Postby Rivkah » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:29 pm

End Date: January 18th

Here is the main post to ask questions on/with everything you need to know.
Read everything on there and do not post unless you are reserving/posting a form. Thank you.

This is the form. All fields are required. This is an impress me, there are no limits,
but if you want tips on how to get a head start, please read all of the page linked above.

Code: Select all
Kia name:
personality:
relationships: (with all family listed, please)
Last edited by Rivkah on Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mizrable Twin 1 [Free Kia Competition]

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:39 pm

Mark if that's okay?
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GressgrinAST » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:14 am

━━━━━━━━XA L L X I X S E E X I S X S H A T T E R E D X P I E C E S X ━━━

kia name: Candice
name meaning: A variant of Candace, a Latin biblical name.
history:
child --
"Heh! Some smart guy you are - you aren't even trying to stop me!"
With a smirk like a cut across her face, Candice shoved her victim onto the ground, chuckling as they made no move to stop her. Reveling in the pain that she was causing, the kiamara watched as the other rose to their feet, whimpering and covering their face with one paw.

teenager --
- gave up on the bullying because they, according to them, 'saw the error of their ways'
- in reality, she was coerced into it by a group of 'peaceful protestors' who happened to be passing their school at the moment she pushed another student to the ground roughly and laughed at them
- she's embarrassed by this, and doesn't openly admit to it

adult --
- is one of the kindest kias for miles around
- wouldn't hurt a fly
- has many friends, and is very close with their family

personality:
good--
- very caring
- does not purposely hurt others no matter what
- loyal
- trustworthy; wouldn't betray a secret for anything

bad--
- overly emotional
- cries a lot
- very easily scared
- very dependant on others
- cannot look others in the eye, no matter who they may be, friend or enemy

relationships:
wip

━━━XS O U N D X I T X O F F , X T H I S X I S X T H E X C A L L X ━━━━━━━━
Last edited by GressgrinAST on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
████████████ █ ★ █ ████████████

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
GressgrinAST

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sp00kEHours » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:16 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♚ Kia Name: Ishvi Brunet-Crawford

♚ Name Meaning: It means "he resembles me" in Hebrew.

♚ Nicknames: Ishi, Squish, Flower-boy

♚ Gender: Male

♚ Age: 17-18 (will be settled when it can be further discussed)

♚ Occupation: Part-time florist, part-time hacker (no income from this)

♚ Highest Level of Education: College Degree in Floral Design, minored in English

♚ Skills: Floral Design, (low-level) drawing, singing, flower jewelry making

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
History
Child

During his childhood, Ishvi was the type of child that brought up many concerns between his parents due to his odd behavior; he didn't like to play normal games such as 'House' or even the games where children pretended to be different animals. As a matter of fact, Ishvi didn't like being in the presence of other youths unless they were playing games that involved chasing one another around, such as 'Tag'. If the game didn't have the rush and the sense of being untouchable that he got when he outran the other children, Ishvi acted like other children - his twin included - were nothing but dirt between his toes, causing an unpleasant sensation and making his eyes narrow with distaste.

He also had a large disliking for being confined within the house, not due to being claustrophobic or anything of the sort, but he would find that nothing captured his attention in the right way. More often than not he would sneak out of the penthouse so that he could go explore the surrounding lawn, looking around in search of anything that appeared to be more fragile and smaller than him. Ishvi would first gravitate to the flowers, carefully plucking them from the ground by the bottom of their stems so that he could weave them into flower crowns, bracelets, and necklaces. But that wouldn't be enough to occupy his attention span nor the need he feels to be surrounded by weaker things and so he would start looking around the estate in search of anything that draws his attention.

Finally, Ishvi would look to the treetops and discover the fragile, beautiful bodies of birds. Their nests would catch his attention most of all though, since the adult birds were able to fly away from him. With unique skill he was able to climb into even the thinnest-limbed trees, making his way to each bird nest. There, he would unknowingly condemn baby birds to their deaths by taking them from the safety of their homes and bringing them back to his bedroom. He would harvest various small insects to feed to the constantly crying chicks, but they wouldn't last for more than two days at the most and, heart aching from not being able to keep the birds alive, Ishvi would bury them in secret in the backyard. Whenever he had the babies and, later on, stolen bird eggs with nests made of cotton balls and cloth, he would refuse to let anyone in his bedroom - not even his parents to say goodnight and tuck him in. He especially wouldn't allow Rajani to enter his room since he always had the fear that she would consume "his" birds.

Thankfully, when he reached around seven years of age, Ishvi stopped taking birds and their eggs hostage and left the birds to raise their offspring in peace. He even began to grow more friendly towards his twin, also encouraging his parents to come into his room when it was time for him to go to bed. It was a welcomed change from the antisocial, bird killing child that he had first been.

Teen

Upon reaching the stage of being a growing, young adult, Ishvi found that he was getting a thirst for something more than his life in a nice penthouse while being homeschooled; he had read awful things about the school system, both American and in general, but he still craved one aspect of it; being among new people, new faces, and building friendships to last for years if not lifetimes. Within the penthouse and under the schooling of his highly intelligent father, he knew that he was not developing the proper social skills that he would most likely need to become more successful than an advanced education could guarantee him. What was the point of being a success if people didn't have anything to say about you that was nice? Ishvi believed that he would only build enemies if he didn't know how to properly handle himself. Since he did prefer his schooling over what other children were being taught he did not bother requesting to be transferred into a public or private school, instead turning to an alternative source for communication; online chat rooms. They provided him a sense of being someone that was liked by more people than those in his direct and adopted family, which was exactly what Ishvi wanted.

He began setting himself up on various social media sites as well as lingering in chat rooms, carving himself into a pleasant and approachable person that soon had many "friends". Even with the constant conversing with people from various countries, of various languages, and with a unique array of lifestyles, Ishvi found that the thirst for a social life had not yet been quenched and he could not figure out why on earth he wasn't being satisfied by his online friends' companionship. It took weeks before the answer finally dawned on him; he was not getting face to face contact with new people, therefore only having friendships based on the trust of a message when he really couldn't see his friends. So he began "The Weeding", as he called it, where he would take the people he had assumed were his friends and request a video chat at times he knew were convenient for them - he had memorized each and every schedule of those he had talked to and gotten to know, after all. If a person did not accept his request for a video chat, one request per day over a span of three days, he would politely request that they stop communicating. It wasn't a matter that weighed easily on his heart but he wanted friends that he could see and hear; he wanted people that he could set up long calls on Skype with while he was simply lounging around his room.

When not obsessing over the world that was the Internet and trying to satisfy his need to have friends, Ishvi was being the same sweetheart that he had evolved into during the late years of his childhood. He still enjoyed going outside so that he could weave flower crowns and observe birds, but he also began to take more steps to spend time with his family. Ishvi would question his parents in search of interesting stories, or really any stories the leaders of the family had to tell him, and if he had nothing he wanted to ask or say he would simply linger in the same room that they were in, doing whatever he felt like doing (be it drawing, reading, or messaging his online friends) so that he could still indulge in their company and they could do the same with his. During the day he was a very approachable young man that gave off the feeling that he was not up to anything at night, when that was far from the case; he had began delving into the world of hacking and would often stay awake until the early hours of the morning as he made sure he was versed in the procedures and the language that was computer programming. When he was confident in his research, Ishvi moved on to using games designed to simulate hacking to try and perfect his skills before he began trying to use his parents' funds to afford hacking software for his own personal computer. He did all of this without caring about the fact that it was illegal; he was already well aware of the fact that his family did not stay to the strict 'normal' life of being good, church going people who could do no wrong. Ishvi was very aware of the fact that his parents had been thoroughly invested in criminal activity and so he felt no guilt for doing something of his own that got his paws a bit dirty.

Then there were the nights where Ishvi wasn't spending hours upon hours at a computer screen, testing his patience and his ability to read code as he took out one website after another by altering their code and toying with the online currency. Ishvi had begun to get an interest in his older brother, Akiva's, claims that his house happened to be haunted, which soon bled into an interest for the supernatural. Not to say that he begun trying to summon demons within the privacy of his bedroom, Ishvi did anything but; he began to look up different articles about beings of the supernatural world, once again piling on an ungodly amount of research and knowledge on his young mind. Next he invested three weeks' worth of evenings in watching different ghost hunter series, trying to get tips and even more knowledge while also weeding out who was authentic and who was faking their encounters. Finally came the time for him to purchase his own camera and voice recorder off of Ebay, then he began sneaking out of the house to reach some of England's alleged "haunted" areas for his own personal ghost investigations. Sometimes he would find things that were rather promising and made him begin to believe in another set of creatures than the ones scientists had captured and studied, and other nights he would come up empty handed while doubting what he was doing.

His late nights would often lead to him collapsing and having a week or two of simply going to bed on time before he once again resumed his nightly activities, one or the other, and he thought he was doing well in keeping them a secret from his family since he had yet to be confronted on his strange behavior or the missing money in the account - which he felt somewhat guilty about taking since he probably could have simply purchased what he wanted without being sneaky.

Adult

After a final collapse into his bed from a prolonged couple of weeks with little to no sleep, Ishvi came to the conclusion that his night life had to take a serious rest before his sanity or his health took a severe toll. His nightly activities, both hacking and breaking out of the house so that he could run around chasing real or fake ghosts, came to a stop so that he could be allowed to recover and simply regain the sleep that he had lost during his games. In the absence of doing exciting things that eased his craving for a thrill during the night, Ishvi began to take up activities and projects that were far more ordinary and appealing to those that looked for normality. He began learning how to knit, but even his patience could not combat the pain of having those thin and long needles practically stabbing him in his tender pads, and so he eventually gave that hobby up in favor of doing research about various American places.Out of each city that he did research on for both historic background and for development, two caught his eye; Denver, Colorado and New Orleans, Louisiana. Denver captured him due to the location and the way the city would light up so brightly and beautifully at night, the mountains simply nestled in the background of the city, but he found that the thought of dealing with bears or other pesty forest creatures was not something that he truly looked forward to, and so his love for Denver remained through a screen. It was his love for New Orleans that blossomed into something of an unhealthy addiction to looking at pictures of the city, monitoring the schedules for various ghost tours and simple tours of the city, as well as 'bayou' tours. The way the city is rich with history, alive and pulsing even through the screen, is something that Ishvi was and still is almost envious of.

But his fascination could not remain since he needed to focus on something more productive for his future; college courses. To have a successful life or at least a stronger chance at not having to worry about making sure he stays afloat financially without the assistance of his parents or his siblings, Ishvi understood that an education would be his ticket into a world of opportunity. His high school teachings had been ended at around fifteen years of age for Ishvi, as he had excelled at the courses and requested the future assignments from his father, eventually running out of work to do. Since he had not attended public school whatsoever during his previous schooling years he decided that he would attend the University of London, wanting to grasp at a social environment that he had not experienced in his younger stages. Though the college life was a bit more difficult than he had previously expected with a multitude of assignments, professors, and many faces that passed by in a blur, Ishvi found that he absolutely loved it! He loved going to class in a big room full of varying students, having textbooks and getting to witness all that the courses as well as the pressure to pass and do well did to his classmates - usually seeing them mix different energy/high in caffeine drinks or wearing their pajamas as well as bringing a significant amount of their bedding to class with them - and he loved being able to have conversations with new people. It was exposure to situations that he had been craving for a long while, but all too soon it came to an end; due to doubling up on courses and successfully getting his work ahead of time, eventually completing a year's work in a semester's time. When all of the proper classes and work had been completed, the qualifications filled, Ishvi found that he was an early graduate with a basic degree in Floral Design.

Since he found that the classes had been far too easy and the social aspect of college far too sweet to leave behind so soon, Ishvi decided that he was not going to leave the world of college until he had a Master's degree in his agricultural choice. He minored in English all three years, not afraid to write short stories in his times of boredom that usually depicted something to do with flowers or birds. During his college time, when he was not working on his assignments or socializing with his friends, he would depict stories of flower-people or flowers going against their innocent appearance, such as being the nasty symbol of a curse or a death. With birds, he painted stories and worlds struggling for freedom and the desire to travel, though none of his stories were written as vents for his emotions since he did not feel confined in any way, shape, or form.

Now that he has graduated from college, his night life has taken more than a lengthy pause and has come to a complete stop, though that is partly because he hacks during the daytime hours instead of when he's more tired than anything. Ishvi no longer continues his ghost adventures and is actually more invested in the world that he had been captured by during his early days of college; New Orleans. Still living in the penthouse with his parents and working in a small flower shop three blocks away from his home, Ishvi is actually planing a trip to America so that he can visit the city that he has admired from afar for so long.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Personality:
Optimistic
Considering the fact that his parents are quite wealthy and something along the lines of untouchable despite their criminal activity, Ishvi finds no need to look at life with a negative point of view. Unfortunately, he brushed right past being a realist and landed with the eyes of an optimist. He doesn't allow himself to be bogged down by the weight of heavy things that make life extremely difficult and morbid for other people, instead turning a blind eye to them so that he can focus on what pleases him and makes him feel good. But in situations where there isn't a positive side that he can completely focus on and be engulfed in, Ishvi shows heavy signs of anxiety through biting at the toes on his front paws, which is a nasty habit that has resulted in multiple scars from serious anxiety episodes in the past.
Patient
When Ishvi was much younger he learned to be patient through calming activities such as climbing trees and creating jewelry out of only flowers and carefully woven knots. As he grew older, he began getting into the habit of hacking, but learning the language of computer programming was not an easy feat and took him several late hours of studying until he was ready to do so - which also took patience and he would not recommend it. If he wants something enough he will be able to wait for it without any issues, but if he starts to fidget and make a fuss of not being able to get it immediately then it is not something he truly wanted and he'll be able to get over going without it easily. It's working for something that makes it have value in his opinion.
Affectionate
Before he reached seven, Ishvi wanted nothing more than to be granted his personal space and left alone so that he could do whatever he wanted, but the more he grew and progressed mentally the less that 'personal space' meant to him. At this point it's almost impossible for him to give his family members and his friends the space that they request, his tail often intertwining with his parents' or siblings' whenever they're next to each other or he might be so needy as to reach out and bring one of his friends close, pressing a kiss to their cheek and going on with their conversation as he had intended before. Sometimes he'll play with the horns or feathers of the people he knows, just out of boredom, and will occasionally run his fingers through their hair to test and see if they have any tangles so that he can carefully work the knots out for them.
Twisted Sense of Humor
Contrary to his sweet appearance and his loving nature towards his family, Ishvi is the type of person that will laugh whenever someone gets hurt from their own stupidity. Sometimes he'll be walking with a friend and they'll get a minor injury, but Ishvi will find it hilarious and start laughing so hard that his sides will hurt. As long as he doesn't find out that the person was hurt to a serious degree, he can find the humor in it and will often laugh until he starts crying or until his sides hurt. He also gets a kick out of people that he doesn't like getting verbally roasted when they deserve it, and if the burn is good enough he'll quickly clap his hands together or hit a table if he's sitting in front of one in applause for the person who delivered the insult. But don't be tricked into believing that Ishvi would purposefully cause an injury just for the sake of his own laughter; he's content with watching people get themselves hurt without any assistance from him.
Easily Excited
Usually people seen as adults or even teenagers are viewed as more difficult to get excited in comparison to children, especially if one looks at the things that make youths' hearts start to beat faster. But if one takes Ishvi and compares him to those closer to his age, they will find that Ishvi is actually far easier to excite than anyone within his age group. When put to test against children around nine and ten, he is found to have their same levels of excitement; he can easily be brought into a state of high enthusiasm for something if it hits him appropriately, but he won't get excited over some of the silly things that children can get overwhelmed by. Electronics, movies, or small and cute animals are some of the things that can Ishvi into a state of being completely childish.
Attentive
Almost reflecting the behavior of his dear pseudo-uncle Finnegan, Ishvi can get so engulfed by tasks that he gives himself that he becomes isolated from the rest of the world. It isn't on purpose most of the time, but if he feels like he isn't making enough progress on a certain project he will retreat to his bedroom and lock himself away so that he cannot easily be disturbed. He doesn't like to do things halfheartedly unless they mean nothing to him or anyone he cares about, and will only work hard when he has some kind of attachment to what he is doing. It doesn't help that he's stubborn with the determination of a man who is sure he can beat an entire army, but that's to be discussed later.
Stubborn
One could almost describe Ishvi as being a mule when he's got his mind set on doing something or believing a certain thing, as there is almost no way for someone to change his mind unless Ishvi starts doing more and more research - but he's very thorough in making sure he has the facts before he makes up his mind. In arguments it is almost impossible to remain patient with Ishvi due to the fact that he will continue to argue and insist that he is right even when he knows that he's wrong, not wanting to admit defeat and give the person he's arguing with the satisfaction of having bested him. He wins most arguments by default from an attitude like this, since many people find arguing with him to use up too much energy and be worth too little reward.
Determined
Once Ishvi has committed himself to something and has promised to finish it, he will do anything he can to ensure that the task is completed and the final product is high in quality since he - as mentioned above - doesn't want to do something that is only made with half of his heart. More often than not he won't obligate himself with doing a job that he doesn't want to do at all, but there are exceptions such as when he is helping his family members, and he works with a fever. If he is inspired enough, Ishvi will even stay up for days to ensure that he gets the job done.

There is something about the history of the day of Halloween that fills Ishvi with fascination; with ancient roots in the Gaelic festival that ushers in the season of death, the way Celtics believed that it was the time for the world of death and the world of life to come together to allow the spirits of the dead to wander with the living, as well as different forms of Halloween celebration such as the Spanish Cinco de Mayo or the Chinese Teng Chieh, it is a holiday with a vast expanse of lore and such a long history that it is the favored holiday. It doesn't help that Ishvi gets to dress up as different mythical creatures and scare people of all ages, since he does greatly enjoy seeing fear flood onto a stranger's face in place of a majority of other emotions. If someone tries to begin a conversation on Halloween and its origins around Ishvi, they had better do their research and commit to it beforehand or they will get a long lesson from Ishvi over various aspects of the holiday.
Birds
As it was mentioned above, Ishvi greatly enjoys the companionship of birds; whether they are within the security of a cage and available for him to care for alongside love or outside where he can admire them bouncing around the lawn or singing their songs from the treetops. Sometimes, though he is lacking in the ability to draw since he doesn't practice enough to be skilled with anatomy or know his style, he even likes to settle on the front lawn and sketch the random birds that pass by. But usually Ishvi prefers simply watching and listening to them, his fascination with the small but mighty creatures unquestioned since most of the family has settled for allowing him to observe the birds so long as he doesn't end up damaging their populations once again.
Books
Ishvi does try to be active during the summer but if the weather is unkind and doesn't allow him to simply enjoy a nice day out with the birds, he will curl up in the windowsill of his bedroom with a stack of books and begin a reading marathon. The world of fiction is one that he greatly enjoys and his family might not see him for days on end if he chooses the right list of books; he will completely envelope himself and, upon his body recognizing that his mind is far too occupied to allow it to sneak to the kitchen for some food, his appetite will diminish until its practically nothing and of course he will start getting less and less sleep. Eventually he'll fall asleep, his face buried in a book, but heaven help anyone and everyone if he drools and ruins the pages because Ishvi will wake up, find the water damage to his book, and then start screaming as well as throwing things that don't have a large emotional meaning.
Anatomy
Not to be mistaken as someone who knows the anatomy of every living creature known to man, as that is far from the case and contradicting to what has already been stated, Ishvi only knows the anatomic structures of humans, Kiamaras (including lions and dogs, since a Kia is a hybrid of the two), and birds. He also is not skilled with drawing the anatomy of said creatures, only knowing the structure of the bones as well as the muscles within the bodies. There's a bit of twisted fascination with it as well; he's always wondered what it would be like to move bones and different muscles around so that he can get a "new" creature, though he doesn't have the drive to do anything serious in terms of answering his curiosity.
Adrenaline
Now this is certainly an issue that needs to be addressed; Ishvi has a need to "get the next rush". It is one of the reasons he enjoys hacking; the thrill of knowing he is doing something illegal and a sense of being above the law is something that he can't get enough of. This need for a rush is part of the reason that Ishvi enjoyed sneaking out of the penthouse during his teenage years to go mess with something supernatural, something that was not controlled and not understood. He isn't insane enough to do something stupid, like jump out of a plane or off of a cliff, but he does like doing small things that give him a rush.
Flowers
As mentioned several times above this section, Ishvi loves flowers; he loves growing them and taking care of them, he loves picking them and weaving them into beautiful but fragile jewelry, and he loves pictures/paintings of them. The reasons behind his love for them, however, have remained a vague mystery until this point. Ishvi loves flowers because they are small and fragile, helpless in a sense despite having pretty much all they could need wherever they blossom, providing him with a sense of being something's caretaker and needed when he "adopts" them as his own flowers (usually by bringing them to "his" garden if they are not already there). Another reason that he loves flowers is they are easy for him to care for and, as far as he knows, flowers do not talk nor do they judge a person so they are the safest place to entrust secrets to, and they are absolutely pleasing to his eyes, so he thinks that they catch the attention of others and make them look at his home. A final reason is that they represent something innocent and harmless (in Ishvi's mind) and when he wears them it gives him yet another sense of being untouchable, or above those that might be trying to discover his illegal activities since he thinks that wearing flowers and having such a sweet appearance will throw them off - not to say that his personality is fake, nor is his love of the plants that he has practically surrounding his home.

Dislikes:
Pink
Contrary to popular belief or what a person immediately assumes under seeing that someone does not like the color pink, Isvhi's disliking of the color and its many forms has nothing to do with the belief that it is 'feminine' - if that were the case, and he tried to stick to the stereotypes for masculine things, he would be a very different Kiamara. He does not like pink, in any of its shades or forms, simply because he does not like the color; something about it is entirely off-putting to him whenever he sees it, and he does not own a single pink item due to how unpleasant it is in his blue eyes.
Sugar
Despite having a generally sweet nature and attitude towards both strangers and people that he does not know, Ishvi actually does not like sweet things; something about high amounts of sugar triggers his gag reflex. It was hard for him to pinpoint the problem when he was younger and attempted to indulge in the same sweets that his parents and siblings did, as he couldn't stop to think that there would be a problem with the treats heavy laced with sugar, but as he reached the midpoint of his teenage years Ishvi was able to figure out that his body did not react to high amounts of sugar well. There is no allergy, he will not die if he eats something sweet, but the sugar does make him feel nauseous.
The Cold
Ishvi has a high sensitivity to the cold that makes living in London, or really in England in general, difficult for him; when exposed to steady amounts of chilled weather his body will respond in ways that are not only very obvious but also embarrassing for Ishvi. First, he will begin to be plagued by what he only knows as "cold twitch", which are where his whole body trembles in a shudder and his limbs will twitch in an almost spasm-like manner. Then his whole body is riddled with tremors, shaking like a leaf in a horrible winter storm as it clings to life on a tree's limb, and soon his teeth are audibly chattering. Even when he bundles in blankets and sits in front of a heater, if he has been cold for a lengthy period of time his trembling and twitching will get worse before he begins to get warm.
Tight Clothes
He doesn't mind seeing people who are wearing tight clothes, nor does he mind people wearing them, but Ishvi does not enjoy wearing tight clothes. Even though he is a physically fit, slender young Kiamara he does not enjoy wearing things that hug his figure and let others know the shape of his body. Ishvi has a strong preference for wearing outfits that might be tight at the bottom, but with shirts that are loose and long, covering anything that might attract attention from others. Not to say that he doesn't dress rather charmingly or age appropriately, as he does, but he does not wear clothes that can model each and everything that he has to offer.
Loud, Unexpected Noises
Even though Ishvi likes to think of himself as a fairly tough young man despite his small size and his love for fragile items, he is far from being the type of person that doesn't get easily startled. All it takes is something heavy to fall on the floor, or someone to slam a door, or really any type of loud noise that wasn't previously anticipated for Ishvi to get startled and let out a small, alarmed shriek. For this reason, he does not enjoy it when something makes loud noises at random, and will usually get flustered enough from embarrassment that he will take shelter in his bedroom.
Bitter Foods
Similar to the way he cannot tolerate sweet foods but with a more relatable and easier to understand reason, Ishvi does not enjoy bitter foods; celery, coffee, pumpkins, tonic water, etc. He does not respond well to tart tastes, the bitterness of certain foods and drinks being harsh on his tongue and often leading him to cough or need something that isn't too filled with sugar to battle of the ghost flavor. Being a person who cannot truly stomach high levels of sugar, either, not liking the opposite and having a sensitivity to it as well does make eating certain things and having meals with new people a bit difficult for Ishvi.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Relationships:

(Direct/By Blood)
"Mommy" Micah
Between the two of his parents, Ishvi noticeably gravitates towards Micah and can be described by other family members as a "Mommy's boy". During his time of being a young teenager, not wanting to occupy himself with the internet and all of its addicting treasures, Ishvi would often try to entice Micah into playfully wrestling with him or would occupy himself with trying to wrap tinsel or ribbon around his "mother's" horns during certain seasons. Now that he is an adult, Ishvi still enjoys coming to cuddle to his beloved mother and would love to spend hours on the phone with Micah (as long as he hasn't committed himself to a project, of course) and occasionally enjoys having conversations discussing religion with the elder but he is careful of what he says since the last thing he wants to do is offend his mother.
Father Ezra
Ishvi has always wanted to do what was right by Ezra and impress his father with his abilities, but floral design doesn't always compare to all of his father's accomplishments and sometimes Ishvi suffers from feeling like he has let Ezra down. He respects his father, as all of the Mizrable children should, and does not hesitate to give Ezra affection when he feels like doing so, but for some reason he doesn't share the same fear of being a disappointment to Micah that he does with the darker of his parents. When he was a child he was always afraid of displeasing Ezra, more so than he is now, but his anxiety of how his actions would be viewed by his father has eased over the years.
Elder Brother Akiva
Akiva is, albeit secretly, probably his more favored of the two brothers since he doesn't act so reckless or rush to act on the newest impulse that rushes through his being. When Ishvi was a child experiencing nightmares and his big brothers were still in the house, due to having too much guilt at the thought of waking his parents up to be soothed and coddled, he would crawl into Akiva's bed and cuddle up to his big brother in hopes that he would be able to ward off the "monsters" that created the bad dreams. Though he no longer is able to do this, Ishvi still has his childish habit of playing with Akiva's paws as well as touching his horns whenever the opportunity shows itself, uncaring of whether or not the time and place is or is not appropriate since he views the actions as affection for his family, and any time is a time to show his relatives how much they mean to him!
Elder Brother Hezekiah
He constantly worries about Hezekiah despite the fact that his brother has proven he can handle himself and the situations he puts himself in - no doubt thanks to their father's lessons - and each time that he sees Hezekiah, Ishvi makes sure to circle his brother so that he can check for any scars or other signs of damage. Despite the fact that he does not at all like the panic attacks that his second big brother's nature gives him, Ishvi does love him very much and will make sure to give him a tight hug after his injury inspection. In a fashion similar to his affectionate touches with Akiva's horns and paws, Ishvi has made a habit out of petting and appreciating Hezekiah's hair, as well as playing with his tail feathers. When he was a child, he found toying with the items a soothing act and it eventually became too comforting to shake off.
Twin Brother Lazarus
Ishvi is absolutely fascinated by his twin's ability to recall memories of the past, though there is an occasion where he finds himself longing to be able to say that he was with his brother in the past. To have been able to say they were together throughout his brother's lives would have been something to be proud of, but Ishvi finds himself unable to recall any memories of a previous life, so there is no evidence that he was - or ever will be - reincarnated. He respects and accepts his brother's belief that he was, though, and is more protective of his siblings than the first glance would have earned.
Cousin (Micah's side) Thrasher
During his childhood, Ishvi had no concerns about Thrasher whatsoever since he was but a mere character in his mother's stories and the child didn't quite grasp that he was a real person and part of their family. As he grew older he began to understand why Thrasher wasn't showing himself continuously and spending time with his cousin's children; he wasn't even in the same country, and so Ishvi doesn't hold any grudges over not being able to spend time with his "mother's" cousin. Now that he is an "adult" his interest in knowing Thrasher has grown stronger and he is waiting for the next trip that Micah takes to America so that he can meet this mysterious family member.

(O'Niel Family)
"Grandpa" Finnegan
One thing that Ishvi has in common with Finnegan is that he shares an interest in people and their culture; new cultures that differ from his own are found exciting and fascinating for him, entirely enveloping him in a world of Google searches and whatever knowledge he can get from various books. If he finds something that he cannot wait to know enough for him to be patient during a search, he'll simply call Finnegan and ask the elder if he knows. When it comes to an actual relationship between himself and the "hermit", one could say that they're close; he has no trouble having a conversation with Finnegan over something that they both enjoy, nor does he find the older Kia's continuous comparisons of retired cultures with the modern annoying since he finds it only to be an invitation for an in depth conversation. As a child he even liked trying to steal his glasses in the rare occasions that he saw Finnegan, but now that's he's gotten older he realizes that interactions with the busy father are something to be appreciated a lot more than he did during his childhood.
"Gran" Finch
In the piercing eyes of Ishvi, Finch has always been the type of person that was far too gentle and sweet to be hanging around his father - not that he thinks Ezra is cruel or anything, but considering the fact that their family is invested in criminal activity he doesn't think that Finch would really feel comfortable with them hanging around his own clan, of sorts. He likes his pseudo-grandfather, but he doesn't seem him often enough to form a solid opinion of him.
"Aunt" Rosalba
Another member of the O'Niel family that is not a vibrant, continuous influence in Ishvi's life, "Aunt" Rosalba is looked upon as yet another positive figure in his life. She is not someone that he sees constantly and getting ahold of her over the phone is more than a mere difficult task; it's almost impossible! But Ishvi does not bother holding any grudges against her for having her own life and not always being able to come see him or remain in contact with him, since it would be entirely unfair. If his pseudo aunt has something she needs to do he is happy that she has a busy life and is grateful for the times that he does get to see her.
"Uncle" Cassian
During his childhood, Ishvi would eagerly await the arrival of his Uncle Cassian since he loved spending time with the organized, accident prone Kiamara, but looking back on their time together now Ishvi wonders if his Uncle's need to keep everything clean and sorted bled into the younger. He doesn't hold any grudges against Cassian, as it would make no sense for him to be made at his Uncle for teaching him to keep his own space clean and make the most of what he has available, and whenever he gets the chance he prefers to call Cassian and make sure that they can catch up. Since he does have a fairly large family, Ishvi prefers to organize it where he calls his uncles and aunts on Thursdays, his siblings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, his parents on Mondays, and his grandparents on Fridays so that Saturday and Sunday are 'Ishvi' days.
"Brother" Seamus
Seamus is nothing less than another big brother in comparison to the ones that Ishvi has by blood, though it seems that he is as rebellious as Hezekiah is, only not as enveloped in sin - which is an improvement. Ishvi finds himself not being kept up at night and worrying over whether or not Seamus has done something utterly stupid and has put himself in an incredibly dangerous situation that would result in either death or a serious injury. He knows that Seamus isn't entirely impulsive, which is far different in comparison to his brother, and so it makes him feel a bit more comfortable with being apart from Seamus....as well as with him, if one thinks about it. Ishvi finds him as the type of brother he can go to whenever he's facing a serious problem and doesn't feel like its important enough to approach Ezra or Micah about yet, and he goes to Seamus in hopes that the older Kia will be enough to scare away his 'problem'.
"Brother" Rowan
Considering the fact that Rowan doesn't care too much for his family, Ishvi only finds it fair that he returns the level of affection Rowan has with his own. Ishvi is not cold towards Rowan by any means, but he certainly isn't as affectionate and caring for the well being of the other Kia. He doesn't enjoy hearing that Rowan is unhappy or in poor health, just so that can be stated and made clear, though he does tend to get a bit aggressive if Rowan starts playing one too many pranks on him. Ishvi doesn't find the prankster's habits nor his sense of humor anything that the younger Kia can share, but he isn't so mean as to ruin the fun for Rowan.

Last edited by Sp00kEHours on Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 49 times in total.

Old member just selling pets for art of her ocs
Sp00kEHours

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pIanted » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:30 am

possible reserve. I really hope i find the time to try out
pIanted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:47 am

marking <3
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelPlushiee » Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:59 am

''A sᴍᴀʀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴇᴛ..

''Text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Full name: Judith Brunet-Crafword | Biblical orgin: [link] | Nicknames: Jud, The Fox
Age: 20 | Birthday: November 14th | Signs: ♏ Scorpio; Snake
Gender: Female | Sexual orientation: Bisexual | Romantic orientation: Biromantic

Nationality: British | Current Residence: Micah’s house in the states
Languages: English, French | Occupation: Unemployed | Income: Undefined

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 145 lbs
Race: White
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black//Medium
Body Type: Hourglass figure
Skin color: Reasonable pale
Shape of Face:
Oval face, gently rounded jaw,
high forehead, upturned eyes
Distinguishing features:
Little, black mole under left eye
Tatoos:
Little, black butterfly on right thigh
How does she dress?
[link] [link] [link]
Mannerisms: Nail biting, while nervous
Habits: Smoking, but only flavored cigarettes
Health: Excellent
Hobbies:
Fashion | Cosplay | Anime
Favorite Sayings:
- ‘’I used to be indecisive, but now I don’t know.’’
- ‘’[...], sugarcube.’’
Disabilities: N/A
Style: Girly and/or provocative
Greatest flaw:
Best quality:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

x-Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

age 7-10: text text text text text text text text

≫ ≫ ≫

age 16-19: text text text text text text text text

x

age 0-6: Judith doesn't remember much about
this time, but all her memories related to the early
childhood seems to be pretty positive. Parents gave
her and her sister a lot of attention, care and love.
We can't forget about some expensive presents and
fulfilling her desires. Little child's charm can be very
effective. Young Ezra's daughter was spending most
of her time on learning the basics of education when
she started to be six. Writing, reading, math... She
tried to be good and accurate in every field. It wasn't
her fault that she considered princesses from known
fairy tales as authorities and that they were perfect.
Before homeschooling started, she liked to play with
dolls and stuffed animals. Maybe nobody from her family
wasn't very interested in plays this type, but she was fine
by having fun alone. In this period of time Jud started to
enjoy dressing up- of course for faires, unicorns, elves...
Everything that stereotypical little female can dream
about. She was curious, versatile and ''helpful''. It didn't
bother her that she and Esther were usually the only girls
in house or that she didn't socialize with her peers.

≪ ≪ ≪

age 11-15: text text text text text text text text

≪ ≪ ≪

age 20 +: text text text text text text text text

╔══════════════════════════════════╗

x-Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
ImagexImagexImage

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by PixelPlushiee on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:45 am, edited 25 times in total.
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:22 am

def tryin for this kiddo! reserve :')
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:15 pm

Kia name: Azariah
history: (child, teen, adult)
personality:
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:10 pm

Kia name:
personality:

maybe
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me