Flying Dragons! Summer Event! [closed]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Flying Dragons! Summer Event! [closed]

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:38 am

Flying Dragons Adopts! .

This is what a normal flying dragon looks like, but there are other types too! This one is the most commonly found flying dragon, and is called the Fin-Tail Flying Dragon.

This another type, and is found slightly less often than the normal type. It's called the Non Fin-Tail Flying Dragon.

This is the Paddle Tail Flying Dragon, and is slightly less common than the Non Fin.

This is the No Wing Flying Dragon, and is Uncommon.

This is the Small Wing Flying Dragon and is very Uncommon.

This is the Large Wing Flying Dragon, and it is rare.

This is the Arrow Tail Eared Flying Dragon, and there has only ever been one confirmed sighting, will you be the first, or only, to get one?

Update: Ones been spotted, and there seems to be a bump on its head...
Update: It still has a bump on it, and appears to have 6 pages on its tail...
Update: Do NONE of you read these? The clues aren't even difficult! It's been up here over a MONTH!
Update: SkyWishes21 found her!

They are free to adopt, unless it is said otherwise. You can name them anything you want just as long as it follows Tess' rules. If you take them off site, please link back to here. You have to name them in the adoption form. Don't claim the art as your own, and if you need a code with a link message me and I'll be happy to get it to you. If you change your username, please notify me or else I don't know to change it.

Staff:

Image trixyr (Owner, Artist, Mod)

ImageCloudflame (Mod)

ImageSlenderEnderKing (Artist)

Image★~lunastar~★ (Mod)

HTTYD event planned by: ★~lunastar~★ and Trixyr
Summer event planned by: Cloudflame and Trixyr
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:53 am, edited 50 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flying Dragons Up For Adoption and Customs

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:38 am

12th Image
14th Image
16th Image

Code: Select all
[size=150][color=#FF0040]I want to adopt![/color][/size]
Username:
Dragon Number:
Dragon Name:
Dragon Gender:
[color=#00BF00]Take care of it![/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently free customs only come in Fin-Tails. A chart below will tell you how much each other type costs. To order a custom fill in the following form:

Username:
Dragon type:
Price:
Dragon name:
Dragon gender:
Pattern(s) and color codes (HEX please! Color codes optional):
If you don't have color codes list general colors:

A Non Fin-tail Flying Dragon custom costs: 200Image
A Paddle-tail Flying Dragon custom costs 300Image
The No Wing Flying Dragon custom costs 500Image
The Small Wing Flying Dragon custom costs 600Image
The Large Wing Flying Dragon custom costs 1000Image

*I don't say who made what dragon, so you don't know which artist made yours!
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:28 am, edited 30 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank and Shop

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:39 am

ImageImage
Necklace 1 | Necklace 2

If your dragon wants a lovely Necklace to wear, this is the thing for them! It comes in any color!
Price: 450Image

ImageImage
Bracelet 1 | Bracelet 2

Does your dragon want a bracelet? Better show them this! It comes in any color!
Price: 300Image

It's a neckerchief! Also come in handy if your dragons is a messy eater and wants to keep their scales pristine!
Price: 500Image

ImageImage
Saddle | Lined Saddle

It's a saddle for riding your dragon in comfort!
Price: 1000Image

___
___
___

The new currency is rings, and they look like this: Image.
You can obtain them by a lucky dip, or exchanging pets. You can exchange pets for rings with Trixyr, Cloudflame, or **Lunastar**.

OMGSC= 100Image
VC= 200Image
C= 500Image
UC= 1000Image
R= 2500Image
VR= 5000Image
OMGSR= 15000Image
Chicken Dollar= 900Image

Date bonuses:
2014= 25Image
2013= 50Image
2012= 100Image
2011= 200Image
2010= 400Image
2009= 800Image
2008= 1600Image

Pet bonuses:
For Trixyr 2015 guinea pigs get you either 1500Image for normal adopts, and 3250 for easter guinea pigs. 2011 and 2010 guinea pigs get you 9000Image. December 18 pets count as well.

For **Lunastar**, any warrior cat gets you 3000Image as long as its before 2015. December 18 cats are also okay.

Lucky dip, there is a 1 in 5 chance of getting 100Image. You can only do the lucky dip every 24 hours. If you win please wait 36 hours before reentering.
Lucky Dip!
Username:

Bank!
Staff get ∞ because they work here.

Trixyr= ∞Image

SlenderEnderKing= ∞Image

Cloudflame= ∞Image

★~lunastar~★= ∞Image

SkyWishes21= 2100Image
Neckerchief (x3)

Ruby-Skylark= 100Image

ola232= 100Image
Necklace 1 (x1)
Bracelet 2 (x2)

XxLucixX= 2,200Image

Dancer<3= 100Image
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:51 am, edited 24 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q/A

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:40 am

Q: What is a MOD?

A: In this case it's someone who helps make sure everybody is following the rules, and helps out generally with the thread not including making dragons.
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Sun May 03, 2015 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events

Ancient forces are stirring. On a far away island populated by only wild dragons (for a reason), the very ground ripples in waves of booming disapproval. The Earthen magic that holds the essence of the dragons is angry - and it shows it. The dormant volcano of Mount Lyrage has awoken, and even the dragons` fireproof skins tremble in fear. For the sleeping lava-pits of Mount Lyrage are hotter than anywhere in the world. Even dormant, the heat protects the dragons from weak little humans, keeping them safe from prying Dragon Riders. And now, in a sadistically ironic twist, the dragons` saviour has turned against them.

But the bravest of the dragons, the most agile, the smartest...have discovered something amazing. The explosions have caused many rockfalls, and four dangerous - and lava-filled - caves have been exposed to the sky. Stocked with glittering, irresistible treasure, the dragons` natural instinct is to try and collect it. Unable to withstand the caves` mighty heat for long and taking a long time to recover, the dragons quickly find it is not wise to visit the mountain more than each day and night (12 hours).

There are four of these caves:

Norwaji Cavern - This cathedral-like cave is stacked with treasure, but most of it isn`t worth your while. Puzzlingly, there isn`t a single Attribution Amulet!

1. 250 Rings Image
2. Necklace 2
3. Nothing
4. Fire Elemental Amulet
5. Nothing
6. 300 Rings Image
7. Bracelet 1
8. Nothing
9. Neckerchief

Kartic Nook - This claustrophobic, damp cave offers bundles in the way of treasure...not all of it is valuable, though.

1. Nothing
2. Water Elemental Amulet
3. Nothing
4. Random Attribute Amulet (Or 500 Rings Image For Dragons Who Already Have An AA)
5. 1500 Rings Image
6. Nothing
7. Semi-Custom Dragon
8. Necklace 1 and Bracelet 2
9. Nothing

Ameron Tunnel - This echoing, cavernous tunnel is very hard to reach - there isn`t much treasure to be had here. If you uncover anything it's sure to be valuable though.

1. Earth Elemental Amulet
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. Random Attribution Amulet (Or 1500 Rings Image For Dragons Who Already Have An AA)
5. Nothing
6. Custom Dragon
7. Neckerchief x3
8. Nothing
9. 2000 Rings Image

Loctarth Abyss - This treacherous crevice in the mountain`s rock strangely offers no Attribution Amulets. Rewards here are few and far between. Those you do find, though, are worth the effort...

1. Nothing
2. Nothing
3. Custom Dragon
4. Nothing
5. 3000 Rings Image
6. Nothing
7. Nothing
8. Air Elemental Amulet
9. Nothing

The dragons have found rings (commonly used currency, ) in the caves, but also strange coloured glass balls...amulets. Each amulet contains a cold fire in the number shapes of significance to the dragons.

Four of them are the Elemental Amulets: Fire, Earth, Water and Air. There is an amulet (for every dragon who can find it) hidden in each cave. Each of these is worn on a leg until all four legs are full. I wonder what`d happen if a dragon found all four amulets? I`m sure that the Elemental Amulets would disappear from the original dragon, but I can`t tell you any more than that.

The other 5 are Attribution Amulets, and each dragon can only own one of them. It represents that dragon, and can be: Strength and Power, Speed and Agility, Stealth and Surveillance, Intelligence and Intuition or Luck and Perception. They are given out randomly, or you can pay 5000 Rings per 1-2 dragons and choose yourself. Only if the dragon finds one, of course.

Note: A dragon wearing a necklace/kerchief cannot have an Attribute Amulet, and a dragon wearing a bracelet can only wear three of the four Elemental Amulets, rendering them useless. Thus, any items of clothing won or taken off during the event can be "stored" in your bank.
Delete field within [] as necessary, form courtesy of Cloudflame.
[right][color=#008000][b]I WANT ALL THE TREASURE![/b]
My username is -
My dragon is called -
(Delete fields within [] as appropriate)
[He]/[She] wants to explore [Norwaji Cavern][Kartic Nook][Ameron Tunnel][Loctarth Abyss]!
[/color][/right]
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

To breed dragons you need two dragons, gender doesn't matter. Breeding cool down is 2 weeks, and you get one dragonling per breeding unless you pay for extra (not set up yet). If one or both dragons is owned by another person you need their permission. Only fill out the parts of the form in they apply. Please state which dragon is owned by which person, and each dragon's name. Normal one baby breedings are free as of now. If you want more than one baby, you have to pay and additional 300 rings. The Arrow-Tail-Eared dragon CAN be bred, but not with any event dragons and has a 1 in 50 chance of getting a baby Arrow-Tail-Eared dragon. The other offspring will be whatever species it was bred with, unless it was rare in which there will be a 1 in 5 chance. Arrow-Tail-Eared cannot be bred with each other in the event that there is more than one, as that would be inbreeding.

Breeding!

Username:
Other owners username:
Dragon 1:
Dragon 2:
Permission quote:
Are you paying for extra babies:
Other:

Last edited by Trphlthdl on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 8:41 am

Flying Dragon Archive

Staff applications closed.
Applications to become an artist:
Username:
Why do you want to become an artist:
Do you have any previous experience:

Applications to become a MOD:
Username:
Why do you want to become a MOD:
Do you have any previous experience:

Stamps:
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2684568][img]http://i.imgur.com/xTrm4Zj.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates, PM me to become an affiliate!
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flying Dragons!

Postby Cloudflame » Sat May 02, 2015 9:00 am

Username:Cloudflame
Why do you want to become a MOD: To help out on a cute looking adoptable thingybob. This could get big. :)
Do you have any previous experience: Yep, not on CS though! :)
Cloudflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 10:55 am

Cloudflame wrote:Username:Cloudflame
Why do you want to become a MOD: To help out on a cute looking adoptable thingybob. This could get big. :)
Do you have any previous experience: Yep, not on CS though! :)

Accepted! Would you like to have the first custom flying dragon?
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Sun May 03, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sat May 02, 2015 2:02 pm

Bump
Last edited by Trphlthdl on Sun May 03, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me