WIP DO NOT POST YET.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

WIP DO NOT POST YET.

Postby ~Galen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:11 pm

BrookSide Equestrian Stables

Welcome to Brook Side Equestrian Stables, my name is Ally and I am one of BrookSide's General Helpers. Come on, and I will show you around. Brookside is one of the highest ranked Equestrian Stables in the southern United States. But you know what an Equestrian Center is right? No? Well an Equestrian center is a place where you can train, breed, buy, lease, compete, or otherwise care for your horses. We have high standards here at Brookside, and we dont just let anyone in. We are very picky on the horses we allow because they must be natural and fit each breeds standards for competition material. Un-naturally colored horses will be turned down for residency here. We care for horses here at BrookSide on a daily basis. We also ensure that our horses are getting in prime condition whether that be getting a bath or a training session from one of our tallented horsemen. We have alot of helpful staff here, so please dont be afraid to ask questions.

Rules:
DO NOT be rude to ANYONE for ANY REASON
No un-natural coat patterns ( I will allow eye changes within reason)
Try to follow breed standards on horses. Dont draw a fresian and say it's a quarter horse please. lol
Follow all rules
Competitions will be opened and closed as I see fit
BE Honest
Show respect to other players and be fair
Horses from-/created for BrookSide cannot breed with horses not from BrookSide. No Exceptions
Horses bred can be gifted, kept, or put up for lease/adoption.
You may only hold seven BrookSide horses
Each BrookSide horse call only be bred 5 times. Be wary of your breeding uses.
New Borders create ONE horse. This horse will follow them until they buy another, breed another, or adopt another.
Leasers have less abilities than borders, but can still compete in events.(Leasers may borrow a horse from someone who loans them the horse. IT IS NOT PERMENANT. But, you may have the option to buy the horse from this owner if you lease it and the owner agrees.
You may only have 2 foals at a time.
You can design and create your own tack (:
I will draw out the foals of all breedings.
Mares who are prego must stay in the foaling barn
Enjoy your stay BrookSide (:

~Our Facilities
Current number of Buildings on BrookSide property: 4
We have a 32 stall main barn with wooden stalls an windows that open outside to each stall. There are 16 on each side of the barn and our main office and lobby are located as you walk in the door. Our foaling barn is located directly behind the main barn and has 7 stalls. The washing stations are also behind our main building but are attached to the main building. We have several meadows and pastures to graze along with a HUGE room in the main building full of hay, barley, oats, sugar cubes, apples, carrots, and sweetfeed. Or tack room is directly across the hall and has as much tack as you'd ever need (both Engish and Western) and it also houses our cleaning and muck tools. We also have a breaking/practice ring, a walker, many trails along the woodline, a 1/2 dirt track and a show arena where you can also practice when there aren't shows taking place. I will add as many pictures as I can of our facilities as I have time to take them. (:

This is the back view of the main barn. It includes the roof of the foaling barn, the horse washing stations, the horse trailer, and the indicator to all of our trails oon the property.

This is our indoor arena. This is where all competitions(except for dirt track racing) and major events take place. It houses both English and Western disciplines.

These are the stalls located in the main barn and entrance-way. Horses have full feed, on the job muck boys, and trainers which keeps them in top shape and busy. The door with the welcome sign over it is the main office. The lounge is also accessed through that room.

~Our Horses
Current number of horses/ponies at BrookSide: 3

Our horses at BrookSide are treated like royalty. They have all the love and attention they could ever want. We feed them each day depending on how hard they have work each day and if they have any health conditions: such as colic, pregnancy, diabetes, Equine Flu, ect. We also have a vet on staff to daily check and examine horses so that they are at top shape. He has even spent the night here with sick horses before, so we trust him because he wants to do whats best for each horse.

Breeding, leasing, and selling must be discussed or accepeted on each horse after the owner sends a message via pm. This is so that we can manage the number of horses in BrookSide.

~Our Staff
We currently have a total staff of 8 People

1) Our Stable Director and Manager, Shane
2) Ally, Me, I'm a General Assistant
3) Davey, is our on Vet
4-5) Dusty and Owin, are our tack boys and stable hands.
6) Charlie, our farrier
7) Tyler, our horseman/trainer
8) And last but not least, Max, our other General Assistant.

~Competitions

At BrookSide, we can break down two main groups of the events offered here: Western and English. From there we can break it down even further. See a complete view of the competitions we offer.

Western:
Show Halter
Barrel Racing
Calf Roping
Trick Riding
Engish:
Show Jumping
Dressage
Cross Country
Track Racing (Thoroughbred only)

Last edited by ~Galen on Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:24 am, edited 8 times in total.
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP DO NOT POST YET.

Postby ~Galen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:45 pm

~News, Updates, and upcoming Competitions

July 11th- BrookSide is underway. We will be schedualing our opening and first competition very soon. I can't wait for the fun to begin. Pm me with any questions and ideas you may have. Thanks for the support! ~Ally

Last edited by ~Galen on Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:46 pm

~Important Links

Foal Genetics Generator

Foal Gender Picker:

Health Meter Generator:

How to keep up with you horse's heath:
Every day that you work with your horse, get on CS
1-6 is how your horse feels today. The higher the better, 6 being the best for each day. Roll the dice ONE time. What you get is your horse's heath. Each day starts over, except that if your horse got sick or injured the day before. Then, your horse's recovery will depend if you roll a 3 and up.

If you roll 1-2 for three days in a row, your horse will die. And there will be nothing the vet can do to save it.

1= VERY SICK (deathly sick)
2= Sick (mildly sick)
3= 50% Likely to get unjured today
4= Pretty good day to train 20% likely to get injured.
5= Good day to train
6= Great day to train
Last edited by ~Galen on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:59 am, edited 7 times in total.
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:50 pm

~Horse and Owner Archive

Legend for Symbols:
(S)= Stallion
(St)= At Stud
(G)= Gielding
(M)= Mare
(BM)= Mare Used for Breeding puposes only (can be changed)
(M+)= Pregnant Mare

Horse's Owner/Leaser:
Ally (owner)
Tyler (Leaser)
(Un-owned/Up for Lease)
~Galen

Last edited by ~Galen on Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:55 pm

~Q and A

What if I want to apply to board? We have a form right here for you.Whether you are accepted or not will depend on if you follow the rules and we are not over boarded.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Horse's Owner:[/b]
[b]Horse's Name:[/b]
[b]Horse's Breed:[/b]
[b]Horse's Gender[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]
[b]Competing Preference: Western or English[/b]

What about leasing? That too. Same thing as boarding.Whether you are accepted or not will depend on if you follow the rules and we are not over boarded/have enough horses to lease.
(A lease only lasts four weeks.)

[b]Horse's Owner:[/b]
[b]Horse's Name:[/b]
[b]Horse's Gender[/b]Stays the same on Lease horse chosen
[b]Reference:[/b] (If leasing, this is not neccesary)

What about helping around here? Yes, you can work here and help keep up the stable, but you must be accepted by me and be capable of fufilling duties as an artist, moderator, or general organizer and mini mod.

[b]Job Position:[/b](Artist, Moderator, General Archive Organizer, or Mini Mod)
[b]What qualifies you for this job?[/b]
[b]Your Horse's Name:[/b]
[b]Your Horse's Gender[/b]
[b]Reference:[/b]

Can I breed my horses? No, not unless you have permission from me because I must draw all incoming foals. You may send me a request to breed to horses, but I can refuse it or delay it.

[b]Sire(Dad) Reference:[/b]
[b]Sire(Dad) Breed:[/b]
[b]Dam(Mother) Reference:[/b]
[b]Dam (Mother) Breed:[/b]
[b]I consent now that I have permission from both of this foal's parent owners before sending this form.[/b]
~Galen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Galen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:39 am

~Current Horses for Sale, Lease or Stud

Name: Big Bang