Dawn to Dusk Adoption Agency [Donations&Adoptions: OPEN!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Dawn to Dusk Adoption Agency [NEED DONATIONS & guest jud

Postby Solanum » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Send me a PM, or post link to your form here so I can go through it. (When the time is up ofc)
♠ Character site
♠ Writing thread
♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
I will be here
when you think you’re all alone
Seeping through the cracks
I’m the poison in your bones
My love is your disease
I won't let it set you free
Til I break you

You’ll never know what hit you
Won’t see me closing in
I’m gonna make you suffer
This hell you put me in
I’m underneath your skin
The devil within

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
Look what you made of me
Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
Look what you made of me
Look what you made of me
I’ll make you see
Solanum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kinchovi » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 am

I know its the code-drop soon... But we've been at a wedding all day and just popped home to feed the cats. I had no time to finnish my form :( If you could delay until tommorow afternoon (english time ;)) I could finnish my form. Sorry ever so sorry.. If i'd known I would have done it this morning. Very sorry again, I hope you can extend the deadline.

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Chaos » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:58 pm

D2D ADOPTING!
username: pokemon513
Kennel: 1
Name: Neon Music
Species: Bengal cat
Personality: Emo, just emo.
Likes: Neon, Dark colors, Music, making up random colors like sky-blue pink and neon clear, watching TV.
Dislikes: Pink, country music, little kid shows like Wow Wow Wubzzy, colors that someone besides herself invented.
History/Story: Neon looked up at her mom. "Please please please let me get two tounge piercings!" She begged her mom to the point that her mom was going to crack.
"Fine then!" Her mom snapped while walking to a nearby piercing store. She squirmed in her chair as the lady approached her with the yellow neon piercings.
"Tounge please." The lady said while glaring slightly. Neon stuck her tounge out and winced in pain as the lady pierced it. "Owph!" Neon screeched while bringing back her tounge. Her mom paied for the piercings. Surprisingly it came with a free necklace and a braclet. She picked out the smilie necklace and braclet and putted it around her neck and squealed happily. Her tounge still hurt after the piercing but the pain was starting to go away. "Fank chew mom." Neon said while walking out. Her mom nodded and smiled slightly.
Art you drew: Nothing yet.
Other: She would be friends with my other charrie Jitterbug because she is neon colors, she is a christian though, she is Bi, she never goes anywhere without her smile necklace and braclet and neon tounge piercings.
I haven't been looking forward to the day I have to say this, but I am officially quitting CS! Since '09 I have matured and just haven't felt interested in it anymore. I won't forget any of you guys who I have made friendships with, you've all been wonderful.
Peace out, don't do drugs, eat cookies, and be sugary. <33333
Queen of Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Ok, the deadline for the code drop is this coming Friday at about 5:30 my time (about an hour ahead of server)
{
together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
}
crazy cranky critter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Fursona Center V.2

Postby Kinchovi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 am

D2D ADOPTING!

username: Fallen

Kennel: 9 & 10

Name: Fae & Vine

Species: Cat (becuase thats best for me) & Cat (becuase thats best for me)

Personality: Fae is kind and caring. She purrs so often that the other cats think her purrbox will break down before she is 12 (shes 11)! She's elegant and beautiful. Fae's eyes are warm and loving so many just melt into them. Fae has grown up with a troubled background. She is very gentle and lies snuggles up close. She always puts others before herslef. Fae is extremely patient. She is basically an angel from the heavens above. Vine is the complete opposite of Fae which means their love for eachother is quite extrodinary. Vine is quite agressive. He chases prey even when hes fuller than full. Vine always puts himself before the world. He's quite the fat cat. Chasing, scratching and sometimes biting. He hates being washed by anything and when someone distracts him from prey he fights them, almost to death. Vine is basically a devil from the hells below.

Likes:Fae likes Kindness and warmth. She loves to wash other people in return for nothing.She also loves the joys of winter, but not how cold it is. She loves to be happy, also. Vine likes Hating other people. He loves loves loves biting and scratching, fighting and winning. He likes being evil. Vine loves to eat and eat and eat!

Dislikes:Fae absolutly hates people who are mean to her and others (although she has a soft spot for Vine). She dislikes scratching and biting and especially getting into fights.Vine hates water for it chills him. Vine hates all things nice. He is actually hurt when people are nice to him. He hates giving but loves recieving.

History/Story:~Chapter 1- The boat~
"Come one lazybones" Called Fae as she darted along th concrete path, "Here. I'll carry you."
Fae picked up her 3 year old cousin and plonked her on her own back.
"Don't go too far ahead!" Called there grandma from back at the den
"We wont!" They called together.
As the two cats crossed the roads heading towards the sea they noticed a huge boat come in. Nothing unusual though, becuase they lived in the 'Boat place'. Scarlett sat back and admired the boat. Flicking her tail, she counted all the two-legs she could see on it... Only one.
"Thats strange" murmed Fae,her bright eyes staring a the boat and her tail only slightly fluffing up, "Normally there are hundred and thousands!"
A tree rustled behind them and reminded them of what they were doing.
"come on.." said Fae as she darted over the scratchy roads, "Race you to the two-leg park!" We should check out that boat later she thought to herself
"Wee" called scarlett as she bounded up the side of a small hill, then toppled down again.
The two cats loved to spend time in the park by the sea. They watched all the 'boats' go out. The
local two-legs always gave them hugs when they saw the cats, occasionly the lucky couple got an icecream, to share-scarlett especially enjoyed this.
"Lets go on the sww-iiii-ng." Scarlett said. She wasnt really sure whhy twolegs called it a swing.There were 3 types of 'swings' at this park: one for young twolegs it had special bars so they could fall out; The second type was a bit like a flat log. Older twolegs ad to hold on to the sides so they didnt fall off(They had seen this happen before, The twoleg let go in midair and slipped off onto the hard floor. OW!); The third was like a a spiders web you could lay down it and wing up-down-up-down. Fae and scarlett decided to go on the spiderweb swing. They sat on with a couple of two-legs who seemed to appreciate their company.
"WEEEEEE" squeeled scarlett
"WOOOO" Squeeled Fae
and the two-legs, well they just happily laughed at the cats.
Suddenly a large HOOOT reminded Fae of her earlier thoughts...
"Come on scarlett, I want to check out that strange boat" Called Fae
"But it's leaving. We'll have to chase it." Protested Scarlett
"We'll jut nip on for a few secs, jump of and swim to the shore. Were both strong swimmers!" Argued Fae
"Alright" Grumbled Scarlett
"Be carefull!" Called a two-leg and Fae wondered what she meant.
There was no time to think. The second HONKKKKKKK Came and that meant the ship was leaving.
Both cats dashed over the grass, sending wet dew flying.
~chapter 2 -Whats so strange?-~
The two Cats had reached the boat. The plank of wood was just going up.
"QUICK" Called Fae as she dashed up it onto the huge boat.
She swung her arm down to grab scarlett, who had not made the jump.
"Grr" Whimpered Scarlett as she strained across the deck.
"Ok we've had a look, the boats leaving we have to swim back... NOW" She groaned.
Fae was about to answer back when a wo-leg came running up to them. He had a blue shirt
with maching blue trousers.
"Whos he?" Whispered scarlett.
Fae was to busy staring at him to wonder about scarletts question.
In one hand he held two ropes. In the other a metal whip. He bent down to look at the cats.
Instantly scarlett began to purr, she only knew the good side of two-legs.
"Shut up." Whispered Fae, "He doesnt look lke a good two-leg"
"What do you mean?" Asked scarlett
Fae just stared at her as if she couldnt hear.
Suddenly the twoleg tied scarletts front paws together. She squirmed and squiggled as though she were some sort of
fly stuck in a cobweb. The rope was then tied to the metal whip. Next it was
Faes turn. She stood completely still, her head down.
The metal whip was dragged across the boat, the cats forced to walk. SCarlett was too busy
watching other animals to notice faes tears. She saw a lion with a rose in her mane
A squad of twoleg were trying to get her down the stairs. Suddenly the boat tipped and
a large black and white dog came thundering down the deck. More two-legs followed
signalling to the one who had caught them.
"come on." It grunted.
Fae and scarlett were taking down fleets of stairs, right to the bottom of the boat.
There was barely any light down here, only from the opening in the stairs. There was
dust flying everywhere and the floor was damp and cold.Scarlett sneezed and a pair
of eyes glared at her. The two leg dragged up the other end of the boat. A few
animals sniggered. Fae still hung her head low. Scarlett was shoved into a large cage,
Fae next. Both cats let out a squeel as the door slammed shut. Across the walls Scarlett
noticed a green and purple cat, laying on the floor but facing the wrong way.
"ppsssttt" she whispered. The cat looked over.
"F-f-f-ae?" It said with amazment.
Fae looked up and her eyes shone.
~Chapter 3-I will always return-~
Scarlett glanced at Fae, then at Vine. Something flashed between them, an emotion they
shared. What was in those clouded eyes. Thats regret, love, hope all mixed together thought
scarlett. "But how?" She muttered. Fae had always gone tense when she mentioned
boy-friends. But now scarlett wanted to find out why, she was so close. She stumbled across the
cage and laid down to think.
Fae Rubbed cheeks with Vine. "You-you found me" Vine staggered.
"Did I not say, would always return."
Both cats sung a purred lullaby.
"Oh look if it aint the return of the loved up couple." Groaned a voice from far away.
Fae turned to look, as she did, happiness shone in her eye.
"Freckle!" She squeeled, as excited as a kit adventuring for the first time.
Scarett awoke from her thoughts.
"You know them?" She whispered.
"I think its time you told her" Vine shouted fighting against the howl of wind from the newly opened
window.
"Ok." Fae breathed, " Scarlett...When I was younger, around your age, I was caught in a metal box. Vine was inside. We fell in love staright away, we were perfect for eachother. Then we were shoved on this boat. I met Freckle here, he has been here all that time along with Vine. And now I have returned to renew our love."
She turned to Vine and let out a rumblung purr. The boat turned to one side and the engines started VRRRing.
"So that's it? We're stuck here... forever?" Asked scarlett.
"No." Said Fae firmly, "Were all going to get out together. No matter how hard it is."
"Dont you remember last time. I fell of the side of the boat, skidded on some ice." Muttered Vine, "I dont want to try and escape again."
~chapter 4-Heart broken-~
Fae didnt bother arguing but scarlett noticed how depressed she looked. She would sigh and stare up at the ceiling. She barely ate and sat facing the corner all day. Scarlett knew she would not leave Vine. No matter what.

I will finish, currently I'm thinking about making a proper story instead of just characters history. It takes months to do the rest. It took months to do that. I have so much on my hands ; grammar tests, might get rabbit, ugh and something else to do with my friends and me. So this is a preview. To watch it grow go to my character page; also in progress. Give link to u once its done.

Art you drew:Not done yet!

Other:Im adopting them as mates ;)

D2D ADOPTING!
username:Fallen
Kennel:18
Name:Freckle
Species:Wolf
Personality:Freckle is a lot like Vine. Hes ver agressive but he only fights for what is right and is very eco-friendly. He always has a secure group of friends surrounding him. Hes not that patient he hates having to wait. He's the skinniest wolf you would ever see. Although he says he's full you can still see his bone. So yes Freckle is not the nicest wolf. He is very loyal and a great coimpanion though, once your his friend. Freckle loves protecting what is his and patrolling borders. I reckon he'd make a great deputy one day. Never get on the wrong side of Freckle!
Likes:Freckle enjoys many things.When hes with an enemy he likes hurtin, bruising, abusng and menacingly hurt the ther animal to protect whatever it is. When hes witha friend he loves to be that great loyal companion you search for your whole life
Dislikes:Freckle hates being teased (WARNING: He will kill you if you do) He hates people who dont take notice of there rights and responsibilities.
History/Story:(story will link in with Vine and Faes)
I whimpered as a metal bar whacked across my face. His mother sat across the wooden floor trapped behind the strong metal bars. A two-leg came down the stairs. I squirmed to see. He carried a bag of meat and a bottle of milk. I looked up excitedly, it was feeding time. But he walked straight past me. I howled. And howled. But the two-leg was busy with another wolf. Suddenly every was tossed forward and a loud screech signalled A stop. The wolf the two-leg had ben feeding was taken up the wooden stairs. I wondered what was happening. I would never know. I was stuck at the bottom of the Boat. A couple of seconds later a couple of cats howls came from above.Clatter clatter clatter they came down the stairs. There were 2 of them, close together and shivering.... What became of them were mates. One day they tried to escape, I warned them but they would not listen. The male, Vine slipped on ice and became captured. The other, Fae escaped. I suppose after that not much happened. I have no time to say more. Im tired.

Art you drew:
Other: (religion/friends etc)Well Hopefully Freckle will become part of one of my clans. Maybe as deputy. hes vines friend from the first time they met.
Last edited by Kinchovi on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

x╔════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my pet collection
trade thread

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╚════════════════════════════════╝
Kinchovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxRainyxX » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:41 am

Id like kennel 15 please

Ice,
    White as Light, I might bite... I'm far from bright, with all my might I still won't light, I'm the opposite of fire, I could never be a liar, can you guess what I am? nothing more nothing less I am simply frostbite.
    We howl at the moon only because we are lonly..we are wild as the wind, fast as a cheeta...close as the ground we run on, yet you wouldn't even know we are here, deep as the ocean, you know were are there
    My Pets Trade with me TTT Adopts My Gallery WGI My Big Wishlist Hunt
    ♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪I used to be Lady Cotton1 Now I am CloudNine♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
    XxRainyxX

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Solanum » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 am

LadyCotton1 wrote:Id like kennel 15 please

Then please fill out a form like everyone else and try for the character.
    ♠ Character site
    ♠ Writing thread
    ♠ 2017 Character challenge

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Image
    I will be here
    when you think you’re all alone
    Seeping through the cracks
    I’m the poison in your bones
    My love is your disease
    I won't let it set you free
    Til I break you

Won’t see me closing in
    I’m gonna make you suffer
    This hell you put me in
    I’m underneath your skin
    The devil within

I tried to be the lover to your nightmare
    Look what you made of me
    Now I’m a heavy burden that you can’t bear
    Look what you made of me
    Look what you made of me
    I’ll make you see
    Solanum

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby neonfrozen » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:28 am

Name: Fawn
    Species: Canine austrailian shepard X Deer
    Lineart: here
    Preferances: Please take great of her, Id like to see her story in a PM, but people do not need my permission to adopt out. just please have over 600 words in the history.
    Picture: This may want to be uploaded to a server as Tinypic or Photobucket for me!!

neon | she/her | straight (LGBTQ+ ally)

art hoarder and artist wanna-be (never too old to learn!)

i love to talk and make new friends, please feel free to shoot me a message!

Ozone (pictured left)
    | Huskya (pictured in avatar)
    signature art (c) Autumn Fire

keep up with me on these sites as well!
    toyhouse - twitter - furaffinity - instagram
    neonfrozen

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Queen of Chaos » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:00 pm

Free bump. :3
    I haven't been looking forward to the day I have to say this, but I am officially quitting CS! Since '09 I have matured and just haven't felt interested in it anymore. I won't forget any of you guys who I have made friendships with, you've all been wonderful.
    Peace out, don't do drugs, eat cookies, and be sugary. <33333
    Queen of Chaos

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby crazy cranky critter » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm

CODE DROP
    All images can be found on the from page in the sucess stories!

Dentsgirl513 wrote:D2D ADOPTING!
    username: pokemon513
    Kennel: 1
    Name: Neon Music
    Species: Bengal cat
    Personality: Emo, just emo.
    Likes: Neon, Dark colors, Music, making up random colors like sky-blue pink and neon clear, watching TV.
    Dislikes: Pink, country music, little kid shows like Wow Wow Wubzzy, colors that someone besides herself invented.
    History/Story: Neon looked up at her mom. "Please please please let me get two tounge piercings!" She begged her mom to the point that her mom was going to crack.
    "Fine then!" Her mom snapped while walking to a nearby piercing store. She squirmed in her chair as the lady approached her with the yellow neon piercings.
    "Tounge please." The lady said while glaring slightly. Neon stuck her tounge out and winced in pain as the lady pierced it. "Owph!" Neon screeched while bringing back her tounge. Her mom paied for the piercings. Surprisingly it came with a free necklace and a braclet. She picked out the smilie necklace and braclet and putted it around her neck and squealed happily. Her tounge still hurt after the piercing but the pain was starting to go away. "Fank chew mom." Neon said while walking out. Her mom nodded and smiled slightly.
    Art you drew: Nothing yet.
    Other: She would be friends with my other charrie Jitterbug because she is neon colors, she is a christian though, she is Bi, she never goes anywhere without her smile necklace and braclet and neon tounge piercings.

koowie is going to be the judge for all other forms this code drop, please go ahead and judge the forms koowie!
    {
    together, we make . . .

deviantArt.

. . . the perfect hell
    }
    crazy cranky critter

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups