Undecided Re-opening {scuffers}

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

For Scuffers Redesign // How should you receive all updates?

A discord would be nice~!
46%
The Thread is fine!
40%
I read through your stuff anyway, i manage.
2%
PM me them?
12%

Total votes : 57

Re: Closing Scuffers.

Postby ps4 kid » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:22 am

Bubble_Tea wrote:
Mobro wrote:
I want to thank everyone for your support.
Unfortunately I won't be on as much. I'll be working Till august of next year ^u^ and do not have much time to work on the updates for them.I love this community, and Support that everyone has given! I will eventually bring them back and will post an update on when that occurs! But for now this is my leave, and my thanks.

To:

ShutterIsland~200765~Fizzy-Pop~Iridescentdawn~Romelio~~|_Meow_|~~
~Vetra~seaprincess1~Akira_Cato~wolf under my skin~

I'd like to thank you personally! For managing me, for creating such beautiful designs. Your creative minds helped this community grow so i'd love to send you a gift. ^u^ For being such great and inspiring Artist and helpful Moderators this will be a gift and Christmas present to you! You'll receive this before Christmas! So please accept it! There will be no way i could let you refuse this! I'll keep it a secret until then. ^u^ DO NOT WORRY! I will not forget!

Until then! Thank you! I will update and of course add links to when I come back or if i upload to another site. ^u^ I hope Halloween was a lovely day and your Christmas and Thanks giving is even better! Have a good day and a good night.

Darn, this place is so lovely! I'm so glad I got to nab a few of my own babs soon enough, because the art for this species is just absolutely adorable. Thank you so much for everything, Mobro! ;o; Till next time, then!

I agree, Can't wait till it opens up again <3 See ya soon :>
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: XxX Closed Scuffers XxX

Postby seaprincess1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:28 am

Aww darn! This community has grown so much! I'm gutted :c I hope your Halloween went well though and good luck in the future. Hopefully scuffers will return soon! c:
"Are you living with the enemy? Are you affected by the devils that are tryna be a friend of me? I'm in a place that I don't wanna be. But if I find a way to turn it all around would you follow me? I'm alive but I lost the fight. It's like the better half of me is on the edge of the knife. Cut it. Why am I so emotional? Uncontrollable? I don't know what to do."
ImageImage
seaprincess1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:37 am

*cries internally* sigh.. Alright I understand it has to go even though I just found them X3 can't wait till it re-opens!
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:41 am

Oh! I can't believe this is closing ;<; I understand how hard it can be working on a species, especially with work!

Until we all see you again, Mobro! Good luck ;v;/
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Closing Scuffers.

Postby 200765 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:07 am

Mobro wrote:
I want to thank everyone for your support.
Unfortunately I won't be on as much. I'll be working Till august of next year ^u^ and do not have much time to work on the updates for them.I love this community, and Support that everyone has given! I will eventually bring them back and will post an update on when that occurs! But for now this is my leave, and my thanks.

To:

ShutterIsland~200765~Fizzy-Pop~Iridescentdawn~Romelio~~|_Meow_|~~
~Vetra~seaprincess1~Akira_Cato~wolf under my skin~

I'd like to thank you personally! For managing me, for creating such beautiful designs. Your creative minds helped this community grow so i'd love to send you a gift. ^u^ For being such great and inspiring Artist and helpful Moderators this will be a gift and Christmas present to you! You'll receive this before Christmas! So please accept it! There will be no way i could let you refuse this! I'll keep it a secret until then. ^u^ DO NOT WORRY! I will not forget!

Until then! Thank you! I will update and of course add links to when I come back or if i upload to another site. ^u^ I hope Halloween was a lovely day and your Christmas and Thanks giving is even better! Have a good day and a good night.

It's sad to hear that Scuffers are closing. I loved working with everyone here and adopting Scuffers! I wish you good luck on your job and hope that you'll return to open up Scuffers next year!
        x
        x
        x
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
        x
it's a wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusticsmile67 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:52 am

*intense crying* it's sad seeing them close but I wish you luck on your job! And hopefully you'll reopen someday! They have been amazing to watch as people get their cuties with all those amazing designs.
I come and go a lot. Add me on discord if you need me!
@ Rusticz. don't forget the period ^^;

ImageImage
Rusticsmile67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShutterIsland » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:57 am

Its good That you have work! Im Going to miss This for a while but can't wait for it to reopen!
Until then see y'a fellas! :)

Hi!
I'm ShutterIsland! My b-day is on the 5th Of June! And Im in year 9 (for the second time...) I lived in Australia and France and I like to draw, write, watch TV, RP, trade with people and bake cookies! I absolutely love Manuel Neuer, Bayern-München, Germany National Team, Video games, movies and way too many TV series!

ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ProjectIcarus » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:16 pm

Aw, I'm sad to see these closing. But I'm glad that I was able to take part in the scuffer community :) but I have a question, what about the people who went on adventures/the breeding pairs on the first page? Or the people who ordered customs?
----------☆--☆--☆----------
Not too active on here anymore, but I still check in from time to time!
^ Click for artist's shop!
----------☆--☆--☆----------

She/they • artist
My Flight RisingInstagramArtfightToyHouse
ProjectIcarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taurpy » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Awww that sucks, it was fun being an artist for the community! I hope everyone enjoyed their Scuffers!
See ya soon!
-romelio

hi! i'm nat.
    [they/them please!] [©]
Taurpy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Musicality » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Oh goodness, Saw the title and cried a little inside. Will miss a lot ):
❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
I adore cats, musicals (esp. If/Then),
singing, and chatting it up with new people!

Hey everyone! I'm Musicality!
I used to be "The Succulent Queen". <3

❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊❃❊
Musicality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me