Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME. ADOPT. LOVE.]

Postby Offended Cockatiel » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 am

I'd like some critique!
Username: Aysan1
Number of character you're applying for: P14
Link to form: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&p=40612335#p40612335
Would you like critique through PM, or another way?: PM please.
critastic
Last edited by Offended Cockatiel on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Offended Cockatiel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:08 am

I'll take care of you Aysan1 unless someone else wants to? ^^

-corgie
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miakemi » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:18 am

Ok. Corgie, you can get Aysan1's. I have MadWolf's. There are two more crit forms that need to be done, so I'll pm Mossbrook and Phoenix to see if they're available.

Also, I'm going to the crit post updated with applications needing to be done and who's doing what, so please pm me when you finish your crit. :)
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossbrook » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:52 am

Arathorn wrote:I'd like some critique!
Username: Arathorn
Number of character you're applying for: P54
Link to form: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&p=40356024#p40356024
Would you like critique through PM, or another way?: PM
critastic

I can do this one is that's alright with you guys.
Nickname: Mossy!
Sorry that I never log on anymore... PM me or click on the link in bio to contact me.
My Artwork: http://www.mossbrook1.deviantart.com/
My Characters: Click Here
Favorite Movie: Vampire Academy, the Butterfly Effect
Favorite TV Show: Scream Queens
The Song in My Head: Somebody to Die For by Hurts
Fursona: Calli Karda (Tattoo Rat)

ImageImageImage

Mossbrook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 am

I am looking to adopt, love, and cherish...

☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢☢

Kennel number:
    F28 - The beauty that caught my eye.

Name:
    Nuklearra Euri

Name Meaning:
    Nuklearra Euri is 'Nuclear Rain' in Spanish. I have a keen interest in Spanish wording, so that explains the Spanish translation. I thought Acid was a very fitting name, however it said to change it. At first I wanted his name to be 'Acid Rain' in Spanish, but then I realized I should think of an alternative to that. Nuclear seemed proper, as well, so I went with that. Also, the meaning behind Nuclear Rain is basically that the green reminds me of Nuclear waste. The purple on the back reminds me of rain. Nuclear + Rain = Nuclear Rain.

Nickname(s):
    Nuclear Rain, Nuclear, Euri. Although, he prefers Nuclear to anything else, as he believes that his Spanish name is a bit too hard to pronounce, and his full name in English is a bit wordy. So just call him Nuclear. If someone calls him by his Spanish name, or Nuclear Rain, he may not be such a happy camper...

Breed:
    Kyrelios

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
    I've had my eye on Nuclear for a while now, but I haven't really done anything about it, because I felt I couldn't get enough muse to even think of a name. But, let's get into more detail than I love him. That's a bit too vague of an answer for my liking. Let's start off with the colours. First of all, the colours are just exquisite. This is my exact taste in colours. Purple and green together is my favourite colour combination, actually, and the cream coloured marking is a definite perfect touch. Creamy colours aren't my favourite, but I do like them when they are matched with colours that look good. This is my idea of a perfect character, to be honest with all of you. Onto the design... the design is simply amazing. It left me breathless for a long time. When I only looked at the face, it looked very simple, not very interesting. But then I got down to the back, it's almost like a colour explosion. Not really a colour explosion... It's a purple explosion. And it fits Nuclear perfectly. I wouldn't have designed this character any other way. The leg designs remind me, weirdly, of Egypt- which is a place I love. I am absolutely in love with Egypt, and everything to do with it, which only brings me closer to the character. I wouldn't have changed anything with this character, and if I win him, I never will. He's the perfect character for me.

Personality:
    Nuclear can blow up in somebody's face with a flick of the wrist, then act like it never happened. Nothing really goes on that he doesn't know about.

[wip]

Dislikes:

[wip]

History/Background:
    [wip]

Art:
    [wip]

Other:
    *posting this so I remember*
Last edited by Zeee on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm

I am looking to adopt, excessively love, cherish, and adore...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: P-4
Name: Nitika
Breed: White tiger
Why do I want her? I want Nitika because she sparks a creative light in me that burns brightly and strongly. I can see her vibrantly shining in a story with my other big cat charries who are anthros. Nitika sparked my imagination and I love it when I find characters that do that...make me want to get back to writing a story I've been working on. Nitika reminds me of myself...except...well...I definitely don't dress like that and I don't have a nice body like that. But that's besides the point, she has the same innocence and naivite that others see in me as well as myself and I want to help her bloom out of her shell like I have. I don't have too many big cat characters, but I love tigers. Ever since I was young and ever since I went to the zoo.
I will: be the very best possible owner and friend I can be for her. For she is deserving of nothing less. I would pay for art of her, or beg for it, or do art trades. I'd even write a poem for her even though I am quite honestly terrible at them. XD
Personality: Nitika is a kind-hearted soul, always willing to lend a helping hand to those who need it, be shulder to lean on when you need to cry or unload your troubles on. She loves to put a smile on your face when you're feeling sad then let you continue to be sad. Nitika is very innocent to the point of naïveté. She can be completely gullible at time, though she'll deny it later, and she is often times taken advantage of because of her innocence. In many ways, she is like a cub in her innocence, even though she is a teenager. She's often meek when feeling threatened and will cower like prey before whoever is threatening her.
Likes: Nitika likes shiny objects...especially jewelry because that is the sort of shiny stuff that you can put on yourself. XD She also likes to imagine things for her amusement, reading because she loves to lose herself in a different reality from time-to-time. She also loves to dance because it allows her to feel free and makes her feel like she's beautiful. She also likes being nice to others when she can be because she likes treating others kindly because it's the right thing to do.
Dislikes: Nitika dislikes bullies because she hates seeing others get picked on by them, she knows from first-hand experiences what it's like to be the victim of a bully and she would never wish it upon anyone. Nitika also dislikes getting hurt, this is perhaps stems from the fact that as a young cub, she used to get beat up by her brothers because they thought that it was fun. Since then, she's come to fear pain. For the same reason she also dislikes being threatened. She also dislikes seeing others sad and crying because she would rather see someone with a smile on their face than tears in their eyes. She dislikes Amir for having misled her, lying to her, burning her home, and for enslaving her.
History/Background:
Tonight your memory burns like a fire. With every one it grows higher and higher...I just sit in these flames, pray that you come back, close my eyes tightly, hold on and hope that I'm dreaming. Come wake me up. -"Come Wake Me Up" by Rascal Flatts

A dream. That's what this has to be. Nitika thought as she stood on the hilltop overlooking the town where she lived. The town has become nothing but a forest of fire, ash, and embers. Her family had still been in there, along with all of her friends. She felt tears well up in her eyes and she crumpled to ground and let them come. She sat there like that for what seemed like forever...until she heard the footsteps of someone coming towards her. She sat up, alert. Stiff. The footsteps stopped and a menacing masculine chuckle followed their absence. Nitika slowly turned her head around to look over her shoulder to see who was behind her.
"Like our little light show, Princess?" Nitika didn't recognize the voice, or the owner, who was a liger with long, straight horns that sprouted from the depths of his small sandy gold mane. Around his neck he wore a necklace with a fang on it, an adder fang. He had to be the most menacing male she'd ever seen. And she was terrified.
"N-n-no." She stuttered, shrinking down as she continued to sit on the ground.
He burst out laughing, and it was not a pleasant laugh either. His laughter seemed to trigger the thunder of more footsteps and Nitika knew she was in trouble.
"What...is...it...Amir...?" An obvious lackey of the male liger asked, panting.
"Look at the little trinket I just found." Amir announced, waving a paw to indicate Nitika where she still sat motionless on the ground. "Won't she be a fine source of entertainment for us?" He smiled in wicked delight as he kept his gaze on her while he addressed his horde. "We could have her dance for us every night around the campfire, eh?"
The males of the hoard cheered. Nitika did not like the sound of this. She looked down at the ground. Why can't they just kill me so I can be with my family and friends again? She thought forlornly.
Needless to say, she wasn't listening as Amir and his hordes decided her life for her. It wasn't until someone had grabbed her by her arm and hoisted her up into a standing position that she realized that they had finally come to a decision about her life. One of the males held her hands behind her and tied them with rope as another male blindfolded her. Soon thereafter, she found herself whisked away from the burning embers of what had once been her home.

Nitika retreated into her mind during the trip...which would assumedly land her in their camp. Nitika retreated into her mind during the trip...a trip that would assumedly land her in the horde's camp. All she could hear was the boisterous conversation amongst males and the clatter of the hooves of their steeds. When the horde had at last ground to a halt, she found herself being roughly brought down from the horse whose backside she had been lain across. Suddenly, a strong paw grabbed hold of Nitika's arm and she found herself viciously whisked away. It wasn't before she was seated on something that her blindfold was removed and her bindings cut. She was in a canvas tent with a lioness standing before her in a menacing manner. "Don't even think about bolting missy." The lioness sneered at her. "We'll catch you for sure, and Amir won't be happy if his new trinket were to get harmed." She said, smiling wickedly at her. Nitika stayed where she was, for she did not want to get hurt. Why would she bother to run anyways? It was not as if she knew where she was. She watched as the lioness went over to a wooden trunk in the corner of the tent and began rummaging through it.
Suddenly, she found herself being pelted by items that were tossed in her general direction. Among the items was a gold headband with gemstones studding the outside perimeter of it, a golden metal bra with three thin gold chains of varying lengths attached to it, and two tail rings that were attached in a similar fashion as the bra. Nitika eyed them suspiciously, wondering why these had been thrown her way.
The lioness came over and sneered at her again. "Now put these on," She ordered, gesturing to the items that she had thrown. "They are what you'll be wearing from now on; the clothes you're wearing now will be burned tonight."
Nitika lowered her head, feeling not only sad, but defeated. She knew the lioness was not going to leave until she was satisfied that Nitika wasn't going to be running away. So, she started taking her clothes off, slowly and solemnly. When she had removed everything but her undergarments, the lioness stopped her. She was eyeing the golden ribbon that was tied around her left leg.
"This stays." The lioness said simply as she held the bow at her ankle in her paw.
Nitika nodded slightly. "Yes ma'am." She said softly. She was glad she would get to keep something to remind her of home. She looked solemnly down at the bow and ribbon. Her mother had wrapped and tied the golden ribbon around Nitika's left leg that morning in the tradition of their people and their town. The town of Ravinok's tradition was that when a family had chosen a suitable male tiger for their daughter's mate, on the day their daughter was to meet their chosen mate, they would wear a ribbon to match the male's stripes. She hadn't gotten to meet her chosen mate and it looked like she never would.
She shook her head, trying to clear her head. She started putting on the ornate clothes that the lioness had selected for her. When she was done, she looked solemnly at herself in the mirror in the tent. One look...and she was disgusted.
She already looked like she'd been beaten for years. She knew she had to escape from here, but if she already felt beaten, how would she ever find the spirit to fight back and flee?

Nitika danced in the glow of the fire, eyes closed as she let her worries and cares take a backseat in her mind with the audience of cut-throat males who watched with eager eyes as she danced to the music. She pretended that there was no one in the audience except for him . The one who her parents had chosen to be her mate, though she had never met him, she had a vision of what she hoped he would be like; everything that was the complete opposite of the male who had enslaved her. As the music faded to an end, she found herself halting before him —Amir. It had been years since he had captured her and she still loathed his guts. She had become fierce in her dislike for him, it was one of the few things other than her hopes for freedom that kept the fire of her spirit ablaze anymore.
Amir smiled at her just as he had since they had first met on that hilltop as she had been crying. "Very nicely done my trinket," He said. “Now go get some rest, can't have our dancing feet tired and useless, now can we?" He had said something along those lines every night since she'd met him and it was always with the undertone of "or else." During the first year of her enslavement she had believed it, but now? Not so much. His threat no longer had the effect on her that it used to and she had come to realize that he was nothing but a weakling who hid behind a mask of past cruel deeds.
Nitika went back to her tent, head held high. She heard the whisper of her tent flap and she turned around and saw that Amir had followed her. She glared defiantly at him, about to tell him to leave; but then she noticed something that stopped her. She noticed that he looked...different somehow. She wasn't sure why but he did, maybe it was the lack of lighting that caused him to look old and weary. Whatever it was, it was causing her to feel disoriented in her feelings.
"Please, sit down." He said calmly. Natika squinted slightly and eyed him suspiciously. He chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, I just want to talk to you."
Natika wasn't all that satisfied with what he said, but she knew it was all she was going to get, so she sat down. "So...what exactly did I do to merit this visit?" She asked, suspicion lighting her eyes as she leered at him with her arms crossed in front of her.
Amir chuckled. "Nothing, nothing at all, my little Princess." He said, taking a wooden chair that sat in front of the table across from the bed and turned it around. He sat down and faced her, preparing himself for what he was about to divulge to her.

As Nitika waited for whatever it was that Amir was going to say, she heard a commotion come from outside of her tent. To her surprise, the raucous seemed to make Amir grow worried, anxious, and even fearful.
This is completely unlike him. She thought as she looked at him questioningly, silent asking him: What in the world is going on?
Amir looked over at her and appeared to have been able to read her expression. "It appears that we will have to talk and run," He informed her. "For it appears that we are no longer welcome here." He grabbed her by the arm and whisked her away from the encampment.
"What is going on?" She asked him in frustration as they ran like fugitives away from the camp.
"It appears as if my gig is up." Amir stated, chuckling. Nitika looked at him quizzically. He now not only looked, but sounded very different from the way she was used to him being.
"What in the world are you talking about?" She asked, afraid now more than ever by this drastic change in his behavior.
"Well, princess," He replied, flashing a smile at her. "To cut the chase. I know you hate me, or at least the me that I pretended to be."
What? Nitika thought in confusion. "What are you talking about?"
Amir sighed and rolled his eyes. "I knew this wasn't going to be easy to explain by any means." He said in slight exasperation. "Believe it or not, I was not responsible for your town burning down. That was my father's doing. He died burning the town and I got stuck with the one position I didn't want— his." He said it so vehemently that Nitika believed him.
"Why did he torch Ravinok?" Nitika wasn't sure why she chose that question, she would have much rather ask why he had chosen to act like it had been his doing.
Amir stopped and looked back over his shoulder to make sure that no one was following them anymore. He heaved a sigh that was half frustration and half relief and then he looked at Nitika. "He learned that I had accepted the offer of a family in your town to be the chosen mate for their daughter."
"Who was the family?"
Amir gave her a look of uncertainty and bashfulness. "It was the Kumari family." He informed her, watching her face intently.
No! Nitika screamed mentally, her eyes wide as she looked at Amir. There's no way this can be him. "But, that's my family's name." She said in disbelief.
Amir grinned at her. "Then it appears we've thwarted my father." He laughed heartily and then looked at Nitika.
When Nitika looked at him as if he was crazed, he stopped laughing. "He wanted to burn the town to teach me a lesson, not to get a mate in a civilized manner." He put both paws on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Listen, there's something I need to tell you." His gaze darted about; Nitika guessed he was looking around to make sure no one from the horde had caught up to them yet. "Everything you know about me is part of an act. I know you probably won't believe me, but when you're the leader of a horde, if you don't act tough and merciless, no one takes you seriously and then there's mutiny." He seemed to be sincere, and also seemed to desperately want her to understand.
"I understand, but I still don't trust you." Nitika told him, glaring at him before tearing free of his grasp and running off into the forest. She needed time to think. She needed time to herself.
Amir stood there, understanding that she would need time, but at the same time knowing that right now, they didn't have the time. He plunged into the depths of the forest and as he tried to find her, he wondered if she'd ever believe him and trust him...or even love him.
Nitika sat huddled on the ground near a pine tree, crying. Wondering if she'd ever be able to get past the years she'd dealt with the "pretend Amir" would ever allow her to love him now that she knew the truth. When she heard the sound of someone crashing through the forest, she tried to stop crying, but found that she couldn't. She buried her head in her paws and continued to cry. Let them come.
"Nitika." The voice that said her name said it in a soft, loving way. She felt herself enveloped in a hug and when she looked up, she saw Amir. For reasons unknown to her, she didn't break free from his hold and run off. Instead, she stayed there and let her tears stop. "We need to go, otherwise they'll catch up to us." He whispered in a quiet, gentle voice. A voice unlike the harsh, cruel on that she had been used to.
Amir looked down at Nitika and smiled half-heartedly, he was clearly anxious about what her reaction would be, she could see that.
"Alright," She replied, wiping the rest of her tears away before getting up. "Let's go then."
Amir smiled at Nitika and was pleasantly surprise when she returned the friendly smile to him. Perhaps there was hope for them after all.

The End....For Now.

Art:
Other: Sorry I wasn't able to finish the story. My computer developed some issues so I was going to leave it as a cliff hanger. But I decided when I got to the library to try to fix it up a little. Trust me, I would have loved to finish the story. ^^; For now, I like this ending, though if I were to get Nitika, I'll probably clean it up and finish it. :3 Also, I linked Amir's picture to his name at the beginning so those of you reading would be able to see what he looks like. :3
Last edited by Rabbitheart on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 am, edited 12 times in total.
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:06 pm

I'd like some critique!
Username: Rabbitheart
Number of character you're applying for: P-4
Link to form: (right-click the title of your post and pick copy link location (this is for firefox but other browsers should work similarly)) http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=341528&p=40860148#p40860148
Would you like critique through PM, or another way?: PM please. Thank you to whomever helps me, I feel like I could really use this...especially since I feel too close to being considering inappropriate...which is honestly very much unlike me. ^^;
critastic
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phoenix's Rebirth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:13 pm

I got you, Rabbitheart!
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
-Matthew 5: 4

Image Image Image

I never blamed you . . . not once.
-Aerith
Phoenix's Rebirth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabbitheart » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Okay, thank you. I really appreciate it. :3 I can't wait to see your critique. :D
Rabbitheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albinny trancy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:55 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, cherish, and spoil...
Kennel number:
This lovely boy resides in kennel P11.
Trigger wrote:"Not for long, I hope," said the young wolf impatiently, flickering his tail and looking off to the side.

Name:
Trigger wrote:"Name's Trigger, like the kind on a double barreled shotgun," he replied happily, wagging his tail. "And I'm gonna be the greatest adventurer there ever was!"

Breed:
Trigger wrote:Trigger looked up in slight dismay. "You couldn't tell I was a wolf?" he whimpered. "And a timber wolf, at that! Oh, the irony..."

First and foremost, that design is gorgeous! When I first came here and saw Trigger, my heart nearly stopped. I can't count how many times I've written out a form for this baby boy and deleted it because I was afraid it wasn't good enough. Well, I'll tell you now, I want this baby boy so badly, I ain't backing out again this time!

What would I do for him? I'm entering a writing contest, and he and three other characters are allowed in. Which explains why I tried out for Chance, down there. c: These boys stand a great shot at winning, and I bet that they will!

Personality:
Trigger is what you would call a "comedic character." While he's the main protagonist, he's also the character added in for irony and a good laugh from the reader. Most likely, if there's a serious situation, he'll be the one trying to do a backflip and saying something like, "lol I'm stuck c:" His heart's in the right place; it's just that he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
~
Adventurous~
Trigger is, like most young boys, eager to be a "superhero" when he grows up. ...Unfortunately, he never grew out of that stage. Of course, being so adventurous leads to trouble. And Trigger getting in trouble annoys Chance to every level.
~
Humourous~
Trigger, while usually putting on a tough guy façade, is actually very lighthearted. He is used to uplifting spirits with his personality alone, and can crack a smile out of the grumpiest of people.
~
Childish~
Whenever Trigger doesn't get his way, he panics and starts throwing a temper tantrum. Usually this ends in Chance giving him a good tongue lashing for throwing such a fit at his age. Surprisingly, he's calmed down with this trait, but if he loses, there's no telling what he'll do.

Chance, Bani, people, his jokes, winning, etc.
Dislikes:
Being alone, losing, and Kris. Oh, and evil things. And squids. They freak him out.
History/Background:
(As told in my fursona, Kally's eyes.)

Kally wrote:
Now, I want you to listen good and hard, 'cause I ain't gonna repeat m'self. This is the story of Trigger.
The pup was born in an alleyway in a litter of six; two boys, and three girls. Soon after he was born, Trigger had wandered off from his sanctum and wound up in my turf. How, I dunno. But he did, an' that's what matters.
Beatrice found him trotting around the entrance to the camp, speaking some nonsense about becoming the "World's Greatest Adventurer." Real cute, but it got annoying fast. Bee brought him to me, and not even we could figure out what to do with him. We were plain clueless.
Until, that is, we met Chance.
He was outside the borders of the camp. Kris and Tojo found him on patrol and brought him back. Said he was looking for an old friend when the pup caught eye of him.
Trigger pounced, easily knocking over the older Husky-German shepherd mix and pinning him to the dusty ground. Claimed Chance was his older brother. Of course, none of us believed him, but we decided to play along with his far fetched fantasy and allow the pup to have his fun.
Four years later, and that lie's been goin' on ever since.

Art: Does a story count? ^^;
Other:

I am looking to adopt, love, cherish, and spoil...
Kennel number:
Chance wrote:The mutt glances over uninterestedly and huffs. "Gods, get me outta this place..." he mumbles in a gruff, grumbly tone.

Name:
Chance wrote:He looks over, slightly surprised at the question. Nonetheless, he replies curtly, "I'm Chance, as in Why doncha take a chance an' gemme outta here?"

Breed:
Chance wrote:Chance sighs and growls out, "I'm a husky-German shepherd mix. Thought that would be obvious to you 'dog experts' out there."

I love husky characters. Simple, right? Wrong. I actually have been here multiple times in the past day, and I've seen only one other form for him, made by Weslydog. I don't stand a pretty good chance at getting him, but hey: that's why I've named him Chance. To show that not everyone gets a second shot; sometimes, you have to take risks in order to achieve a goal. And that's exactly what I'm doing: going out on a limb and trying to get this beauteous boy for a simple writing competition. The prize would mean so much to me, as I am an aspiring author, and I would post a link to the rounds on here. But for now, I have to pray that I get this baby boy, and not be intimidated by the fact that there are artists out there who want to apply for him. All I can say is this: "We all stand a Chance."
Personality:
Unlike Trigger, Chance is a very serious character that doesn't take to jokes lightly. He, having been close to death, believes that everyone should be forgiven, no matter what their crimes.
~
Stern~
Chance is very strict when it comes to rules. If someone starts going by their own instructions instead of the ones given (like Trigger commonly does), Chance will scold or scare them straight, trying to get everything in order. He has a slight case of OCD.
~
Loyal~
Being part German shepherd, Chance is naturally faithful to anyone he comes into close contact with. (In this case, Trigger and Bani.) Even if someone offers him a million dollars, he won't betray his friends. He is very trustworthy and diligent with his companionships.
~
Emotionless~
Most of the time, it is impossible to read Chance's facial expressions. He can hide his emotions very well, and wears a constant poker face. You simply never know what he's feeling.
His friends, protecting them, music, etc.
Dislikes:
Being alone, losing, people, loud noises, etc.
History/Background: (As told in Chance's eyes)
Chance wrote:Trust is something you need to give to survive. If you can't give it to people, then you won't last that long. I remember the first person--or should I say animal?--that I trusted. She's still one of my closest friends today. Her name is Bani.
The day we met was when I was still a pup, and she was just a wee little kit. I remember it clearly, since it was also the day I almost died.
I was scavenging through the garbage. As a street dog, you don't get much scraps thrown your way, and it's nearly impossible to find a good chicken leg without having to snap at another dog's throat for it. Anyways, I was hunting along, when I heard vicious growls behind me. I turned, a small ball of gray fluff. My light emerald eyes widened in absolute terror.
Coyotes.
I whimpered, backing away from the trash can. The biggest coyote--a male, with a large, white scar that ran from his left eye to his right cheek--stepped forward, growling up a storm. He sniffed at me twice before I heard the two words I'll never forget.
"Pack, pack! Kill, kill!"
I scampered off, yelping in fear as the coyotes gave chase. I cried out as one snatched at my tail, ripping off a tuft of fur. My eyes watered as I kept running. I turned into an alleyway to collide with a flamepoimt Siamese, her amber eyes widened in surprise. What shocked me was she was a bakeneko; a cat with two tails.
She blinked and motioned for me to follow her. I did, gladly. We raced of to a twoleg's doorstep, where the kit mewed loudly. A twoleg--a woman of about thirty five--stepped out and knelt down to pet us.
We stayed the night there, and I learned a lot about the Siamese. Her name was Bani; derived from Bonny. She told me that she lived in the forest, with a pack of homeless animals. There were dogs, cats, lizards, even a wolf! I was so excited, I could hardly wait to go. Bani said she'd come wake me in the morning. That night I slept peacefully.
When I woke up, she was gone.
Four years. Four years I waited for her, but did she come back? No. She had left me with my wasted trust, and from that day forth, I swore I'd never love or trust again.

It was a warm summer evening. Serenaded in the sweet chorus of crickets, I lay motionlessly, swishing my tail back and forth like a pendulum.
Suddenly, I heard a crack. I sat up, baring my fangs. I growled lowly, viciously, waiting for the intruder to show themselves. When they didn't, I raced over to the brush and grabbed a tuft of cream coloured fur.
The cat squealed in pain, raking her claws against my pelt. I yelped, biting at her again when I pinned her to the ground. Just as I was about to sink my teeth into her neck, a cry rang out.
"Chance?!"
I blinked. How did this cat know my name? I looked at her closely and drew my breath in surprise.
"B-Bani?"

Once we had settled down, I asked Bani why she left me all alone that day. She sighed and started explaining. "Soon after you fell asleep, I heard a rustlin' in the brush. I got up to investigate, and it was Kally--the leader of my Tribe. She was demanding I come back to camp, and...well...I just couldn't say no. She's my superior! What was I s'posed to do?"
I nodded. "Bani, don't worry. I understand. You left for the well being of your Tribe, and I respect that. Just...warn me next time, alright?"

Art:
Last edited by albinny trancy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me