Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Postby ~Phantom » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:10 am

Username: ~Phantom
Kennel Number: 17
Use: RP and for a new friend for my other canine like creatures.
Name: Zenon Mathis
Species and/or specific breed: Unknown
Personality:
History/Background:
Likes/dislikes/art, etc. (optional):
andwellallfloatonokay

Wippppp
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachFuzz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 am

Username:
PeachFuzz

Kennel #:

Name:
Deuce
(Previously Trump)

Name meaning:
"Deuce" refers to the second ranking cards in a card game.

Why I want him:
I've been interested in Deuce since Wes donated him back in 2014. I'm a huge fan of natural dog designs! Deuce's design is pretty but simple, not too busy. The handkerchief is super cute and the colour goes well with the rest of the design.
If I win Deuce I'll put him up on my toyhou.se (it's a huge wip) and order lots of art of him. I'll also work on developing his personality and backstory further, which is a continual process for all my characters.

Species:
Dog

Breed:
English setter x bluetick coonhound x English cocker spaniel x German shorthaired pointer

Pronouns:
He/him/his

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Favourites:
Colour • Vermillion
Snack • Peanut butter pretzels
Meal • Buffalo chicken mac & cheese
Dessert • Chocolate-covered strawberries
Drink • Lemonade
Lit Genre • Crime fiction

WIP!

andwellallfloatonokay
Image Image Image
PeachFuzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Appication: Samual

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:44 am

Big fat WIP

Application: Samual

by unboxed

Username:
    Hello there, I am SabrinaB, though you may know me as SabjeBammie. I am an adult girl under thirty who is the proud mother of a little girl. I really love animals, my favorites are cats and horses. I also love reading, mostly fantasy.
    I love characters. I started with a platypus, later I got some canine characters too. Soon cats followed, and lately some horses. I have a few other species, like bunnies and hamsters, though I don't really focus on those for now. I focus on the ones I need for a story.
    That brings us to the last subject about me: writing. I love writing! Lately I work on adding bios/lores to my dragons on FlightRising. I want to write a story about some characters soon, but I need a few more characters before I can begin. But finding the correct designs for them can be pretty difficult as more roles are filled, and I have a certain picture for them in mind. So yeah, it might take a while, but I will get there :)
    I think that's enough for now about me. Let's move on to the more interesting part: about this lovely character.

Kennel number:
    The character I am applying for this time can be found in kennel 160. Hopefully it will be empty or filled by another character by the end of this round.

Use:
    While I am looking for chatacters for my story, this one won't be in it. I fell for it's design, though it doesn't really suit any of the characters I need for my story. But I really love the design. Seeing the art it was supposed to be a friend of Azrael, a character I won at the PoL, and I feel like they still belong together. So, let's give it a shot. Let's see if I can bring these two together again.
    Samual will be used as a character. You know... Getting his own page on my Weebly, get some more writing, get more art.
    He should be used. He is pretty and original. I love dark characters. Not really dark colors, but characters which seem to have a dark personality or past. This one does, and I think it'll be interesting to use this to write about him with my other characters. Maybe even roleplay some day? I quit roleplaying a while ago, so I want to try to RP with my characters at some point. I miss it, to be honest. I hope it will help me to develop them even more.

About Samual

by Kydashing

Name:
    I like the name Samael, but it sounds a little strange where I live, in The Netherlands. So I want to give him a small name change: Samual. It sill reminds me of the old name, but it sounds better where I live.
    Though most will call him by his nickname: Sam.
    I didn't want to change his entire name, since it is a pretty name and I think it suits him. I just want to change the way it sounds to me.

Samual is a male, and he will remain male.
    He looks male, this design doesn't really suit a lady in my opinion.

Breed:
    Samual is a canine. To be more specific: a Demon Dog.
    I am not sure what makes this breed, but I think I can work with it.

A Demon dog looks like a normal dog, though in general they are bigger and stronger. Most demon dogs care a lot about honor and power. They want to control others, rule over them. Most can be mean and agressive, though they normally don't attack others for no particular reason. But there always are exceptions.
    Demon dogs have a normal body, but with something unnatural. A strange mist around them, wings, larger canines, strange unusual tails etc. Some even have flames.

Personality:

When you meet Samual you'd think he is a tough guy. Based on his breed he must be dangerous, it just has to be. And the way he looks... He never seems to smile.

But you're wrong.

Actually, Samual is kind of nice. He isn't as mean as most demon dogs are. He cares about his friends and he wants to help them as much as he can. It is hard, but it's his nature. He is often seen alone, without friends and family. Everyone seems to have rejected him, but he can handle it. He doesn't mind being alone.
    Being alone gives him the chance to observe the world around him, even himself. He saw others interacting with eachother and he learned from it. He told himself to pull himself together and just say 'hello' or 'have a nice day' to a total stranger. And guess what: he grew confidence when others politely greeted him back.

Sure, he has his moments that his breed's nature pops up. He was raised by his own breed, what do you expect? He is a demon dog, that will never change. He sure can be mean and grumpy, and even agressive. When he is in a bad mood you don't want to be around him.
    But if his mood isn't that bad he is actually a nice guy to hang out with.

Hey, secret time!!
    *lowers voice*
    Samual can be romantic.
    Yup, he can be. Didn't see that comin', did ya?
    He isn't the type to put on a nice suit, lit a few candles, put on some soft music... But he is the kind of guy that surprises the one he loves. I've heard he once took a lady to a lake by the full moon and just sit there, listening to her. And after a while they danced, without music!

Well, I think that's all for now. I think you'll really get to know him if we look into his past. He doesn't want us to sniff around his past too much, but there are a few things he can share with us. Let us continue, shall we?

History/Background:
andwellallfloatonokay

Original donation form:
Username: wesleydog
Name: Samael
Breed/Species: Demon Wolf
Preferences and Requirements for adoption:
- Love and take care of him!
- No major design or species changes.
Today's Date: March 14, 2015
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Art and revamped design by unboxed
Extra Art by Kydashing
Last edited by SabrinaB on Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:00 am

The fact that I missed this character for so long amazes me..
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Username:
Stonefly
Kennel Number:
Use:
Information here
Name:
Biron
Bye - Ron
Species and/or specific breed:
Canine - Grey Wolf

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Personality:
Information here
History/Background:
Biron's life started normal and nothing ever happened to him or his family.
He was born with four other siblings on a late summer day. Two boys, two girls, and Biron. He was nothing special, he was just like all his other brothers and sisters. Stark white with no markings. It wasn't all that shocking at both of his parents were white and well it seems its a strong genetic trait past down.
Nothing really stood out as Biron grew, his father taught him to hunt, his mother taught him basic first aid/healing techniques along with his siblings. He only connected with one of his brothers Gin. They pretty much did everything together, their mother used to joke about them being attached to the hip.
There is only one memory that stands out to Biron from his early years. One that will forever haunt him.
I watched my father carefully, he was talking about the food chain and how everything in the forest worked. It was interesting and I never thought of the world like that. He continued to talk, and soon my mind started to zone the world out. My mother said it was a bad habit and I should learn how to stop myself from doing it but to be honest I never noticed when I actually did it.
I was not aware that I somehow managed two stray from my father and younger sister, Winnie until I found myself walking alone in unfamiliar territory. Stopping dead in my tracked I looked around for my father, hoping he wasn't far. I opened my mouth to make a sound but nothing ever happened. Damn my broken voice. Barely any time passed but I could feel my paw pads sweating in anxiety. I needed to find my father or my sister soon before it was too late and someone else found him. In a last ditch effort I attempted to follow my paw prints back, hoping I would find my father's and Winnie's tracks. But I found nothing. I could feel the panic settling in quickly, I needed to find my father now.
I took a few deep breaths before I opened my mouth before I managed to actually make a noise "Father?" I was shocked, I actually made a noise? it wasn't a shout, it was more like a whisper. But it was the first time I've ever said. Even in the situation that I was in I could feel a sense of pride build up in my chest. Seconds passed by when I was greeted by someone who wasn't my father
"What are you doing out here all alone little one?" It asked, the voice was cold as ice and it sent shivers down my spine. He had one of those voices that made you uncomfortable to be around him. I looked up at him, he was a large black and gray wolf with piercing yellow eyes. Again I opened my mouth to say something but I never managed to make a sound.
"You better speak up runt, I don't have time for jokes" He demanded. Here I thought his voice was cold before. I lowered my body to the ground, and tried taking a few steps back, but for every step I went back he went one forward. The only thing I could do was cower at his feet.

Commissions

Notes-
Scars on back are burns from a fire he got caught in.
the ones on the neck, face and I believe shoulder are some a few fights he has gotten in over the years.
He is a very anti social person, he refuses to talk to others and is a selective mute.
Because of his past he can never trust someone else, and really has no desire to let someone into his messed up world.
He has a small clearing with a pond that is pretty much run off from a large river just north of the clearing. You can hear it faintly from his area. Being there helps calm him down and he spends most of his free time there.
He tends to use the markings on his forehead and ears as a way to scare others..making it out that it looks like dry blood from a far enough distance.
He was born with the name Abel, but changed it after he left his mother as he felt that it just did not fit him as a person.
He loves his mother, and would do anything to protect her. Although he liked to appear that he doesn't give a damn but deep down she is the most important person in his life.

Tip of advise. Do not try writing at three in the morning while being sleep deprived.
andwellallfloatonokay
Last edited by Stonefly on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:23 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Kennel Number: 37
Use: Recently I've created a world for my characters to live in - Silvarum - and in this world there are three kingdoms - Starheart, Sunglow, and Moorise, and I've been trying to find characters to be the leaders of the three kingdoms. I saw this character and instantly thought they'd make an amazing Sunglow leader. If I win this guy, he'll play a pretty big part in my character world, and he'll definitely be getting a lot of art and love.

Name: Helios
Name meaning: sun
Nicknames? none

Species and/or specific breed: melanistic jaguar gryphon
Birthday: June 21

Personality:
Just how has this eccentric gryphon managed to become the leader of the Sunglow kingdom? If you're going to ask anyone, probably don't ask Helios. He has no idea how this kind of thing is done, and he didn't really plan on being a leader in the first place, but, well - now that it's happened he's determined to try and make Silvarum a better place, as much as he possibly can. Helios' idea of a better place involves flowers everywhere and people telling great jokes, though, so maybe he'll have to start thinking of bigger things now that he's a king.

There's always - well, a lot of things to do as a leader, and Helios would probably be pretty good at it if he wasn't so forgetful. I'm quite serious here, this guy forgets a ton of stuff, like important meetings or things he has to write or people he has to help. Luckily, the gryphon's devised a brilliant way to remember it all - he keeps a ribbon tied to his tail and writes down any important things on there/ That works... until he forgets about the ribbon, too. In that case, it's really just his council that keeps things running, and they can be extremely patient, willing to remind him four times about something just so he'll actually go and do it.

Helios would love to consider himself a natural writer - in the very least, it's true he loves making up stories and poems about great adventures and impossible heroes. Maybe one day he'll be famous for being a writer as well as a leader... that is, if his writings were actually any good. To tell the truth, they're absolutely horrible, considering the fact that his mind tends to wander and he just writes whatever comes to mind. No one is willing to actually tell him this to his face, unfortunately, so he keeps at his writing. He likes using feather pens and often has one or two tucked behind his ear. Feather pens are, however... very messy, and Helios can almost always be seen with ink-stains on his gold-tinted talons. Not that he minds - he loves it! To him, it's the mark of a good writer.

Okay, so he may not have been the best choice for leader (he almost definitely wasn't) and maybe he forgets about 20 things a day, but Helios tries to be the best king he can be... and I think that's probably the point.

History/Background:
Helios grew up in Sunglow's capital city, the Stronghold. It was a very lively and exciting place, and the young gryphon quickly fell in love with the tall, colorful buildings and the random but quite incredible graffiti in hidden places that the rulers never managed to stop completely. However, as fond as he was of the place, he would not be living there forever. When he was about 10 years old, his family traveled down the river to Weeja's domain, where they stayed for the next 10 years.

Of course, having been so very used to the Stronghold's loud, chaotic, colorful world, it was a major change to the quiet, laid back world of the beach. He wasn't sure what he thought at first other than the fact that it was very strange. But then he met Weeja, probably the kindest person he'd ever met up to that point, and he realized all the colors of the sky and the ocean that he'd never seen in his old home. And he made some new friends.

However, realizing that one change of pace had been good for him in the long run, Helios started dreaming of more adventures as a teenager. He was always the one to rocket around the forest by the beach with his friends and dream of being pirates or ninjas or explorers. So, once the opportunity arose, he set of on an expedition to see all that was in Silvarum. As he went, he recorded notes, and slowly put together what would be the best map ever made.

When he finally came back to see Sunglow, many years later, he was offered the chance to rule - the old leader had just died and Helios seemed like the perfect candidate. A brave young gryphon with a knack for writing who’d lived in the city previously? Glorious. Or that’s what the stories say. In reality... he may have pretended to be royalty using some magic he’d picked up on his journeys, and convinced everyone that he should be king, just so he could more easily work towards his writing endeavors.

fun facts:
  • Helios really enjoys watching the sun rise. And making everyone else watch it, too. He often drags his council out of bed before dawn so they can all go see it together.
  • His favorite feather pen is orange, with a blue ink-stain on one end.
  • Once he climbed a tree and then forgot to climb down. His council was seriously worried. Little did they know it was actually a prank.

Art
more coming soon ~
andwellallfloatonokay

Sunglow leader, very serious and confident. (on first glance)
Tries not to let anyone know but he's very forgetful and keeps forgetting important things he has to do. He's remedied this by having a list of things he needs to do tied to his tail. This works... until he forgets about the list.
says he's a poet but incredibly bad at it, writes epic tales involving himself saving the world
really if it wasn't for his council he'd never get anything done.
often has ink-stains on his talons
likes making his advisors wake up before dawn so they can all go out with him to watch the sun rise

history -
grew up in the community of animals near Weeja's cave. Didn't really have too many problems, as it's a brilliant place there
eventually decided to go on an adventure of his own - he traveled across the three kingdoms and kept records of his adventures
also made the most recent and updated map of Silvarum
Last edited by Sunlitsecrets on Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 15 times in total.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency - OPEN :)

Postby Wobbuffet » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:36 am

Wesley wrote:Kennel 101 - Princeton goes to Wobbuffett (confirmed) - [form]
By Anouki (as the person who donated him, I want to personally thank you for giving him such a loving home and congratulate you on making him yours! ;v;)

Aaahhhh thank you! You have no idea how nervous I was that my form wouldn't be good enough even though I poured my heart and hours of work into it! Thank you so much!!!

One quick thing: I forgot to write down the original information from his kennel (the donation date, the rules regarding this design, etc.), so I was wondering if there was any chance you still have it somewhere? I remember most of the rules, but want to make sure I don't do anything you don't want me to on accident!

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I couldn't be happier right now, and promise to take great care of Princeton!!!! <3 (:
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amamile » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:41 pm

I've got some chars to donate!
Username: lesvetra
Name: Kit
Breed/Species: Feline
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Nothing!
Today's Date: 28th January 2017
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: none sorry I got them like 4 years ago!

Username: lesvetra
Name: Eric
Breed/Species: Canine
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Nothing!
Today's Date: 28th January 2017
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: art snapple-bee on da
andwellallfloatonanyway
ama . adult . she/her
i come back to visit now n then
thsig art credit
amamile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 pm

WIP

Username:
OrangeSocks
Kennel Number:
Use:
I've always wanted to have a character family,
and have recently been collecting light brown/tan
colored dogs. I have two girls now, and I think they
could use a brother. My two girls have rather simple
designs, and I think this little guy would fit right in!
Name:
Chivio
Species and/or specific breed:
Canine
Personality:
History/Background:
andwellallfloatonokay

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:34 pm

Kennel #58, 'Drac-Boo' Ghost, Male, [artist unknown]

Username:
    Good evening! I am hyperthymesia., otherwise known as Ravi(oli). I'm a half-English, half-Russian teen residing in the UK and have interests such as reading, drawing, and writing. Currently, I am overloaded with school work, haha..
    Why do I want this character?
    Let me begin with the fact that I have had my eye on this character for over a year. No I'm serious. I have a small book - a Deathnote - in which I write characters I am interested in pursuing, and this babe has been on that list from the very beginning of its creation. I kept putting off applying for him though, for some besotted reason - most probably exams and influx of homework, which I should be doing now but to heck with that - and recently I was spurred into applying, so here I go! Finally fulfilling my dream! I have to admit though, that throughout my process of completing this application, I constantly bickered with myself about when he died. It started in the mid-1800s, spanning to 100 years further, and then kept changing due to me thinking of his dress sense and what he would look best in should I feature him in a story/comic.
    To continue, I have never actually seen a ghost OC - or not one that looks like the tell-tale ghost one sees in storybooks - and... I don't know. He pulls me. He looks like one of the most adorable things I have ever seen and his cute lil face and perfect nickname are just my cup of tea. He's someone I would really like to keep and treasure as well as spin off stories for - I have multiple characters that could befriend him and considering the fact that I am an avid story-writer, he probably would end up in one of my many stories that are in various forms of completion.
    Hence, I am so grateful to have a shot at winning this cutie. I love his design, his name, and to be honest, I like his Kennel number, which I will somehow meld into his story. <: apologies if my use of gifs and images was maybe... overly excessive
    Basic Information:
    Draekus Abel, more commonly known as 'Drac-Boo', is a 110-something ghost who identifies as male, likening to he/him pronouns. His first name is made up - some sort of variation of Dracula - however, his surname holds some meaning, along with his heritage. Abel, meaning 'breath, vanity' in Hebrew is something he clings to with a considerable amount of love, and is also commonly echoed as meaning 'the right man' ('right' being 'just').
    As for his sexuality - he's pansexual, liking virtually anyone, either all of a sudden, or from a gradual attraction to the latter. He could never put his attraction into practice, however, having been murdered in the UK, early-1900s (long before same-sex relationships were legalised) and at a considerably young age, but nowadays he just makes do with admiring aesthetically beautiful people from affair.
    On account of his age: well, let's just say that around the time of his death, he was questionably 14-15 - somewhere in that age frame - so he has only been wandering Earth as a ghost roughly 100 years, give or take a few, though his actual age (ghost and all) still remains a mystery more or less.
    Personality & Quirks:
    You could say that Drac-Boo is somewhat of a collector. Attracted to shiny objects much like a magpie, he will scavenge any coin or scrap metal he can find, even going to lengths such as stealing - but who would blame this on an invisible being who has roamed Earth for over a century?
    As for his personality, well, it's pretty self-explanatory. Ever the adventurer, he likes to set out on daily expeditions, discovering new places and observing the changes of the world - so far, his favourite years of existence have been 1960, when the first man landed on the Moon; 1967, when homosexuality was decriminalised in the UK; 1969, when David Bowie's first song, 'Space Oddity', was released (Drac-Boo's ultimate favourite song); the 1980s (extending to the 1990s) as a whole due to its craziness, amazing music and (awesomely) warped sense of fashion (and of course Prince Nelson's excellent songs); 2014, when same-sex marriages were legalised... You can probably disconcert that he is an avid activist, and was certainly cheering during all of the Pride marches and votes for LGBTQ+ equality. The fact that he has evolved as a ghost and managed to live through all these years has meant that he could explore different aspects of life and see the world become more open and accepting before him, pleasing him greatly.
    He is very friendly, though so far, he has not found a single soul who could see him. They may have been aware of him, yes, and specifically leave out trinkets or books that may capture his eye, but see him? No, unfortunately. This aspect of Drac-Boo's ghostness never hastened to upset him, though he is pleased by the fact that he is able to interact with objects and certain animals. He is very courteous, however, being ever-the-gentleman, and is extremely loyal to anyone who would prove themselves a trustworthy pal - it's probably worth mentioning that he trusts rather easily, but with the lack of proper human contact, that has not been put in action for many, many years.
    Draekus is also very knowledgeable. His years of being a ghost have allowed him to read a great many deal of books: he's read everything from poetry to encyclopedias to silly fanfictions that he still doesn't entirely understand and can only access when someone is not using their digital device. He loves learning new things - when computers first came out, they had greatly confused his poor brain - and picks things up very fast, so he's often full of useless facts that loiter in his mind with no one to tell them to; which leads us onto the fact that he gets annoyed by factual inaccuracies, which is mainly why he skips out on attending history lessons if he ever decides to go and 'haunt' a school for a day or two, as the students often don't pay attention or blurt out the wrong information. He is very self-indulgent, and without anyone to tell him what to do, he can get up to all sorts of trouble! Commonly, a tale such as this is him pigging out, or trying to, on biscuits that people forget about. So far he has not been successful with the eating aspect of things.
    When angry or anxious, he is prone to fidgeting and grunting, a habit he has had since he was alive, and he becomes easily obsessed with virtually anything - most recently, this obsession is trying to scare people, which he has not attempted often due to being a courteous, cutesy creature, but heralding a mischievous streak, of course. Ridiculously, he has an odd fear of unicorns, which probably stems from his cemented belief in mythology. If ever asked about this fear - last asked in the year of 1917 - he will mumble and mutter something about their 'horns being sharp and pointy and what if they impale [him]', causing giggles to erupt from eavesdroppers. In addition to this, he loves the number 58 for some unknown reason: however, he has read a poem named Sonnet 58 which he relates to considerably, especially the line "these cliffs are where my friends were", due to the fact that a lot of his friends died in the first World War and many of their bodies lie on cliffs near to where he lived, once upon a time. The cliffs were also a place he always visited when he felt lonely - they made him feel safe, at home. He'd often hum songs when he was there, too.
    -didn't become a ghost straight away - 'woke up' around 1930s-1934?
    So... What about Draekus' past?
    In all honesty, not much is known about Draekus' past. It's important to note that he didn't become a ghost straight after his death - there seemed to be a process that caused him to skip a good decade or so, throwing him back into the world around 1933-1934, which considerably disorientated him. He was born at some point in 1906 or so, and died in the 1920s after his horrendous murder that was kept under wraps. The aftermath of the First World War had left a lot of others unstable, emotionally and physically, so it can be presumed that a desperate person or individuals believed that attacking a boy to get his money and clothes would be a good idea, but Draekus' past does, for the majority, remain a mystery.
    As a child, Drac-Boo was extremely kind and loving to all. He was rather short, thin, extremely freckly and had jet-black hair and eyes that were a constant shade of violet-hazel. His best friends included a puppy named Pickle, who was a Beatzu cross who he loved to death, a boy of his age named Charlie, who was a French student coming over to improve his English studies and perpetually had a look of utter disgust on his face if anyone mentioned snails, and Lucinda, the neighbouring ex-slave blacksmith's daughter who was always fighting for equality. Together, they formed an excellent trio-plus-one, caring for others and learning about the world. Sadly, Charlie died of tuberculosis in 1917, a year before the end of WWI, and Lucinda vanished soon after the end of that very same war, having been evacuated to the countryside and not heard of since. Drac-Boo likes to think that she stayed in the country and helped out at a school, as she had always wanted to be a teacher. His own ambitions of becoming a lawyer were long puttered out after the realisation that he was, in fact, very much dead.
andwellallfloatonokay

some gifs that are called 'scary, true-footage of ghosts' that I found whilst surfing the net. they made me laugh <:

ImageImageImage
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me