๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ Ransolite Cave PRIDE EGGS! ๐ŸŒˆ

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Ransolite Cave FRESH EGG BATCH

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:17 am

In the old form there was 2 currencies, one of which was very easy to obtain and so it was easy to have paid options that wasnt coins. Now here its a lot harder, even if 50 coins is one C$ (So a trait shuffler would be 3C$) I didnt feel comfortable doing that since in the old site, potions can add up and I didnt want someone to spend a rans worth in C$ just to get a trait shuffled to a certain tail or ears. But coins were also very easy to obtain in the old site (As in multiple people had 50k+ some even reaching 100k) hence why I didnt think putting potions at super low coin prices (Like 5 coins etc) cause then using them would be too easy. Even materials was easy to get (People had 100-500 of certain mats) so I didnt want them too cheap to make but still cheaper than coins or other options.
BUT overall those people had lvl 5 rans and many of them, there were also significantly more generous loot options (As in one city could give up to 1k coins in you're lucky) Here lootpools have been more organized and altered as well as adventures being changed a bit in general. So I dont really know how difficult it would be to get stuff or how easily it would be to rack them up once reaching level 5 with a ran. Given time I will alter and try to balance things, but as of right now coins are only obtainable via adventures, selling/trading ran stuff for coins, or rarely snagging some in a giveaway. And most potions are coin only until I can think of better ways to sell them if at all (Bundles perhaps?)
Perhaps I could change things, but I dont want everything to have a C$ price tag (Hence Dancing (breeding) rans is completely free)
I hope that answers your question/any others!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:35 pm

there should be a dicussion thread for talking bout ransolites

and bout your answer my worry is that i will always have to spend cs to participate buying ransolites i understand but the adventuring part, and i dont know how to get coins in the first place to buy the potion to energize my ransolite once i train them
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FathomThis » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:44 pm

also Original how do I downsize archive images
FathomThis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:39 am

Pming the answers (Though for adventures you dont need coins since all rans regain 1 energy passively every reset)
Discussion form does sound nice! I just didnt think of making one before mostly cause I feared it would go completely untouched

BUT the last 2 eggs will be gone in a little less than a week! So if you want any of the two you have until the 12th to grab them!
Also another reminder that the 12th is the last normal eggdrop until the Halloween event and the shop will be closed on the 22nd! (Meaning the last eggdrop has a shorter period of time than normal to be adopted!)
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Cave NEW EGGS! ๐ŸŒŸ

Postby OriginalStar » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:59 am

EGGDROP!

This is the last eggdrop until the Halloween event! It wont be here as long as the others as for the shop is closing on the 22nd to prepare for the Halloween event and make sure everything is going to work!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ransolite Cave NEW EGGS! ๐ŸŒŸ

Postby Area11Fangirl » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:21 am

Ordering an egg!
User: Area11Fangirl
Egg: Warm Blurs
Payment: C$
Checked if available?: yup!

these are adorable <3
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemiriya » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:41 am

Ordering an egg!
User: Faemiriya
Egg: Blue and red
Payment: C$
Checked if available?: Yes
Faemiriya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Wed Oct 18, 2023 5:09 am

Reminder the shop closes on the 22nd to prepare for the Halloween update!
Make sure anything you want to do is done before then!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:13 am

Ordering an egg!
User: Area11Fangirl
Egg: Glowing cyan spots
Payment: c$
Checked if available?: yes <3
couldn't help myself <3 so cuteeeee
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ransolite Cave

Postby OriginalStar » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:55 am

A reminder that today is the LAST day to do anything Ransolite related! Whenever that be requesting a dance, sending adventures/journeys, buying an egg or potion, today is the LAST day to do that!
There will be a week of a break starting tomorrow where I make sure everything is ready for the Halloween event!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me