~Volux Dragon Foxes V1: Please Lock!~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes: Codedrop; Jackals!~

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:~Going on an Expedition~
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Volux Being Taken: Sparkly Image
Last Expedition: n/a
Using An Extra Pass? No, thank you!

You decide to explore the cold forest with Sparkly. The wind is freezing, and you can barely feel your face anymore; you decide to carry Sparkly close to your chest because of the icy floor. As you reach an icy patch of ground, you stop to ponder how to get around it without slipping. Sparkly starts to wriggle in your arms, jumping down to see something.

The floor is dark, and you wonder what your volux is so interested in; then you notice the pair of yellowish eyes staring up at you. It seems the wild volux is very focused on your pocket. Reaching into it, you realise what it's after... the bag of treats! The creature considers you for a moment, before taking the food you have in your hand. It seems you have another pet to feed!

This volux has no mutations. Its wild trait is WA.

(Please give them a name and gender)

AceCavalier wrote:~Going on an Expedition~
Username: AceCavalier
Volux Being Taken: Image Belmont
Using An Extra Pass? n/a
[/b][/color]

You walk along the banks of a lake with Belmont staying close to your feet. The water is a brilliant blue, and every so often you can hear the splash of a fish jumping out of the water. The bulrushes to your left are swaying in the wind, and block your view of the land ahead.

As you round the corner into a small patch of muddy ground that stretches into the lake, you're surprised to see a cat-like creature emerging from the water with a fish in its mouth. Its just as surprised to see you.

The wild volux slowly approaches you, ready to run if you move. It offers the fish to Belmont, who gladly accepts the gift; it seems the volux is willing to join you!

This volux has no mutations... its wild trait is WA.

(Please give them a name and gender!)

mastergirl7 wrote:~Going on an Expedition~
[color=#BF0040][b]Username:
mastergirl7
Volux Being Taken: Image Cherry
Using An Extra Pass? no

You set out into a dark forest with Cherry, where your breath comes out as a white puff in the frigid air. There are caves all around, and the frozen dirt path crunches beneath your feet. It gets even darker as you enter the middle of the forest, and the shadows around you seem to move. Or... could that be an animal?

Just as you're about to investigate, Cherry lets out a loud cry; she's found something! As you walk towards the fallen tree she's sitting on, you can see an item hidden underneath it.

Will you grab the item, and go even deeper into the forest?

{Turns left: 3}

{Probably going to reduce the chance of a volux after the current expeditions are complete because they're very common so far!}
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~Volux Dragon Foxes: Poison Dart Frog Litter~

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:12 pm

Potions-Master wrote:
RosslynRouge wrote:
Potions-Master wrote:~Going on an Expedition~
Username: potions-master
Volux Being Taken: Image
Last Expedition:-
Using An Extra Pass? nope
Squee

Wish excitedly trots ahead of you as the two of you walk through the field. There are few trees, but long, golden-brown grass surrounds the narrow walkway. Suddenly, Wish finds something; she returns to you with an item.

Would you like to take the item, or continue your walk?

{Turns Left: 3}

Continue on!

You tell your volux gently to put the item back; someone may come back for it later. She grudgingly returns it, but is soon feeling happy again as she runs ahead. The path somehow seems to be getting even narrower, and the grass starts to brush against you either side.

You can hear a gentle rustling nearby... is it your imagination? The wind blowing through the grass? You suddenly kick something lying on the ground; it's a medium-sized bag of arcane!

Will you take the arcane, or go towards the rustling?

{Turns Left: 2}
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:22 pm

RosslynRouge wrote:
You tell your volux gently to put the item back; someone may come back for it later. She grudgingly returns it, but is soon feeling happy again as she runs ahead. The path somehow seems to be getting even narrower, and the grass starts to brush against you either side.

You can hear a gentle rustling nearby... is it your imagination? The wind blowing through the grass? You suddenly kick something lying on the ground; it's a medium-sized bag of arcane!

Go towards the rustling!:3
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Potions-Master wrote:
RosslynRouge wrote:

Go towards the rustling!:3

You place the bag of arcane on a nearby post, hoping the owner will come back and find it. Taking a deep breath, you walk into the grass. Wish noticed you changing direction and quickly runs after you. You pick her up so she can see above the grass.

The rustling continues as you approach, then suddenly runs around you. You try to keep up with it, and find yourself back at the post. It seems someone is really focused on that arcane...

Will you take the bag, or try to follow the sound again?

{Turns Left: 1}

I'm sorry the dice program seems to roll anything but a volux for you ahh
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:31 pm

RosslynRouge wrote:
mastergirl7
Using An Extra Pass? no

You set out into a dark forest with Cherry, where your breath comes out as a white puff in the frigid air. There are caves all around, and the frozen dirt path crunches beneath your feet. It gets even darker as you enter the middle of the forest, and the shadows around you seem to move. Or... could that be an animal?

Just as you're about to investigate, Cherry lets out a loud cry; she's found something! As you walk towards the fallen tree she's sitting on, you can see an item hidden underneath it.

I'd like to grab the item! <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potions-Master » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:33 pm

RosslynRouge wrote:
You place the bag of arcane on a nearby post, hoping the owner will come back and find it. Taking a deep breath, you walk into the grass. Wish noticed you changing direction and quickly runs after you. You pick her up so she can see above the grass.

The rustling continues as you approach, then suddenly runs around you. You try to keep up with it, and find yourself back at the post. It seems someone is really focused on that arcane...

Follow the sound again!

haha its okay!! Its super intriguing how you write the story according to the roll:D Reading Wish's movements are also extremely cute AHH
❝ The game is afoot. ❞

My philosophy is, worrying
makes you suffer twice.

adoptablescharacterskals

Potions-Master

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vampire Adam » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:37 pm

~Going on an Expedition~
Username: Vampire Adam
Volux Being Taken: Bane - Image
Last Expedition: N/A
Using An Extra Pass? No
On an indefinite hiatus from CS and Discord. Can still be contacted via PM.
Vampire Adam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Camelia2 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 pm

~Adoption Form~
Username: .Viscera.
Litter Name: Jackals
Volux Number: 4
Volux Name: Max
Volux Gender: Male

~Going on an Expedition~
Username: camelia2
Volux Being Taken: AliyaImage
Using An Extra Pass? No
Camelia2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:11 pm

mastergirl7 wrote:
RosslynRouge wrote:
mastergirl7
Using An Extra Pass? no

I'd like to grab the item! <3

You reach under the fallen tree, grabbing the item. Standing up, you brush the dirt off for a better look:

You found a Pedigree Throwback! The item has been added to your bank.

Potions-Master wrote:
RosslynRouge wrote:

Follow the sound again!

haha its okay!! Its super intriguing how you write the story according to the roll:D Reading Wish's movements are also extremely cute AHH

Now furious, you run towards the rustling in the grass. Wish leaps onto it, holding it down for you to get a better look at. It's a... rabbit?

Sighing, you tell your volux to let the creature go. It runs off, and you realise there's something on the ground nearby...

You found 20 Image!

The arcane has been added to your account.

Oof this random chance program is RUDE. Glad you like how I'm doing it, I hoped it would be a bit more engaging than just saying what you got!

Vampire Adam wrote:~Going on an Expedition~
Username: Vampire Adam
Volux Being Taken: Bane - Image
Using An Extra Pass? No

Walking through the forest, you decide to take a new path; Bane follows closely, his short legs giving him a bounding gait. The trees stretch into the sky above, and birds can be heard among their branches.

As you reach a bend in the unusual path, you notice a small glint among the soil; Bane dashes over to it, digging until the shape is revealed. It's a small bag of arcane!

Will you take the bag, or continue down the path?

camelia2 wrote:~Going on an Expedition~
Username: camelia2
Volux Being Taken: AliyaImage
Using An Extra Pass? No

As you take your first step into the grassy plain with Aliya, you hear a crunching sound down the trail. Aliya's ears prick up, and she begins to lead you towards the sound. She seems very determined to find the source; but before you can get close enough to get a glance, you stumble upon a small bag.

Who would leave a sack in the middle of a trail? Bending down among the golden grass, you pick it up and open it to reveal a small amount of arcane!

Will you take the arcane, or follow the sound further?

Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me