The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/7/14!

Postby amamile » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:14 pm

wesleydog wrote:Yikes she's stunning <3 ^^'

ahh thank you <3
ama . adult . she/her
i come back to visit now n then
thsig art credit
amamile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:28 pm

Persassy Jackson ♥ wrote:
Alright. I can screen cap but I, personally, on the phone type I have, cannot post files or pictures of any kind. What do I do now?

You would have to have them post here then, having them state they are giving you permission.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nowi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:41 am

persassy jackson has my permission to try for cosmo ;;
    (i used to be tessakitty way back when ;v;;;)

i am no longer that active on cs.
    i am looking to trade all of my pets for art or fr!
    if interested you can pm me or send a trade c:

i am still using all my ocs!

if you would like to reach me you can contact me on flightrising!
nowi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wesley » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:59 am

Bump quq
Wesley
she/they genderqueer demisexual lesbian

ART FIGHT || FLIGHT RISING

Hello, my name is Wesley & I have a Juris Doctor!
I collect crystals/minerals, Build a Bears, & stickers.
I am also interested in dinosaurs, Glass Animals, Animal Crossing, Pokemon,
various anime shows, magic, and writing/character collecting!
My birthday is August 8th!
I'm a non-theistic eclectic witch. ♥

Image Image Image Image

Art to left by lemonlotte
Wesley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Pet's ID Tag: #21 (And can I just say how weird it is to think of her as a pet lol)
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Aisha
Species/Breed: Amazonian Elf (A variation of fairies in a larger form and often winged, however some are not capable of flight.)
Reason You Want It: I have had my eye on her since she was posted honestly. I have two similar characters, both are amazon warrior OCs and the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of having them be the three amigos of the enchanted forest. Her outfit even matches up with the other two women and I expect to draw all three of them often. Don't normally adopt humanoids but I figure I can make an exception for amazons lol

Background/Personality: Aisha was fifteen when she befriended the daughter of the tribe's leader, a stubborn trouble maker named Zula. The two were thick as thieves for several years until Zula was temporarily banished from the tribe for almost killing everyone with a dragon. Her friend was gone for almost half a season, several months passed with boring longevity.
When Zula returned from her banishment the older warrior excitedly filled her mind with stories of her journeys alone through the wilderness of Azraine. Aisha figured she should not have been surprised when her friend disappeared a couple months later, there was no way someone could tell such adventurous stories with such passion and not miss that life. Aisha didn't consider herself very curious but she wanted to have those experiences, she wanted to join her friend wherever she was and travel the country, see sights she could not imagine and then tell that to her future children. After Aisha fulfilled her right of passage and was inducted into the tribe as a true warrior, she declared that she was leaving in search of her friend and since she was now officially an adult to all of her tribe, none could stop her.
The first month alone was the hardest, there were no signs of her friend, any trail she could have followed was long gone by now. She asked other tribes if they'd seen Zula and finally she found one person who had not only seen her friend but had traveled with her for a short time. The other fairy was named Amelia and was the farthest from a warrior that one could get, she was a mystic and knew nothing of fighting, her trade was herbs, spices and connection to the spirit realm. The older fairy wanted to join Aisha in finding Zula, for she had also been impacted by the wild fay's presence and stories. The two set out from the other tribe's territory and upon a well trodden trade route, one that Amelia was sure Zula would be on, for she had taken up trade in animal furs and leather craft.
The two entered one of the largest provinces of Azraine and went to the capital city of Tendara. They were an odd couple to see in the city, amazon fairies were not often seen or heard from they chose to stay hidden, mostly because of their need for secrecy from the humans that now spread across the land and often tried to capture them for stupid reasons such as "wishes" and "magic". Things that no amazon fairy possessed. Aisha was grateful to have found Amelia, not only to not be alone anymore but now she knew where to look for her old friend and like Amelia had said they found Zula trading werewolf pelts the the trade district. Aisha explained to Zula how she had journeyed from home to find her and the dark fay was touched, she had missed her childhood friend and welcomed her to the trade with open arms. Amelia tagging along more as a healer and bard, documenting their travels on scrolls and patching the two warriors up whenever a hunting session took a turn for the worst. The three still travel and who knows what adventures they'll have now that they're all together, it's a recipe for adventure!
(I'm sorry if any of this is hard to understand, I'm al ittle drunk right now lol)

Art: Might do some in a bit when I feel like it. My hands hurt from work right now so I can't. :c
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Persassy Jackson ♥ wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #25

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Ryder or Cosmo {Not entirely sure but I'll probably go for Ryder}

Species/Breed:
Fox

Reason You Want It:
As soon as I saw him in the kennels, I knew I wanted him. But instead of getting him immediately, I got distracted by Slate and snatched him up. So, instead of waiting longer, I'm attempting for this cutie.

History/Background/Other:
Ryder's mother was a red fox and his father, a brown and black mixed fox. That's how he got his interesting red brown coat with black markings. As a pup, Ryder knew he was a tad different from his siblings and the other foxes, mostly because his brothers looked like their father and his sisters, their mother. He was also the runt of the litter of five, despite being the eldest. When he was old enough, he left the family and wandered around until he was hit with a dart and taken to a zoo. He narrowly escaped before they put him in the fox cage and has attempted to stay away from people. Now, years later, he's a free fox and tries to stay away from humans unless he needs to be near them.

Art:

mong wrote:
    ahhhhh sure !! i completely forgot i had donated him since it was so long ago but you are more than welcome to try for him ;:
    good luck !!

RoosterHawk wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: #21 (And can I just say how weird it is to think of her as a pet lol)
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Aisha
Species/Breed: Amazonian Elf (A variation of fairies in a larger form and often winged, however some are not capable of flight.)
Reason You Want It: I have had my eye on her since she was posted honestly. I have two similar characters, both are amazon warrior OCs and the more I thought about it the more I liked the idea of having them be the three amigos of the enchanted forest. Her outfit even matches up with the other two women and I expect to draw all three of them often. Don't normally adopt humanoids but I figure I can make an exception for amazons lol

Background/Personality: Aisha was fifteen when she befriended the daughter of the tribe's leader, a stubborn trouble maker named Zula. The two were thick as thieves for several years until Zula was temporarily banished from the tribe for almost killing everyone with a dragon. Her friend was gone for almost half a season, several months passed with boring longevity.
When Zula returned from her banishment the older warrior excitedly filled her mind with stories of her journeys alone through the wilderness of Azraine. Aisha figured she should not have been surprised when her friend disappeared a couple months later, there was no way someone could tell such adventurous stories with such passion and not miss that life. Aisha didn't consider herself very curious but she wanted to have those experiences, she wanted to join her friend wherever she was and travel the country, see sights she could not imagine and then tell that to her future children. After Aisha fulfilled her right of passage and was inducted into the tribe as a true warrior, she declared that she was leaving in search of her friend and since she was now officially an adult to all of her tribe, none could stop her.
The first month alone was the hardest, there were no signs of her friend, any trail she could have followed was long gone by now. She asked other tribes if they'd seen Zula and finally she found one person who had not only seen her friend but had traveled with her for a short time. The other fairy was named Amelia and was the farthest from a warrior that one could get, she was a mystic and knew nothing of fighting, her trade was herbs, spices and connection to the spirit realm. The older fairy wanted to join Aisha in finding Zula, for she had also been impacted by the wild fay's presence and stories. The two set out from the other tribe's territory and upon a well trodden trade route, one that Amelia was sure Zula would be on, for she had taken up trade in animal furs and leather craft.
The two entered one of the largest provinces of Azraine and went to the capital city of Tendara. They were an odd couple to see in the city, amazon fairies were not often seen or heard from they chose to stay hidden, mostly because of their need for secrecy from the humans that now spread across the land and often tried to capture them for stupid reasons such as "wishes" and "magic". Things that no amazon fairy possessed. Aisha was grateful to have found Amelia, not only to not be alone anymore but now she knew where to look for her old friend and like Amelia had said they found Zula trading werewolf pelts the the trade district. Aisha explained to Zula how she had journeyed from home to find her and the dark fay was touched, she had missed her childhood friend and welcomed her to the trade with open arms. Amelia tagging along more as a healer and bard, documenting their travels on scrolls and patching the two warriors up whenever a hunting session took a turn for the worst. The three still travel and who knows what adventures they'll have now that they're all together, it's a recipe for adventure!
(I'm sorry if any of this is hard to understand, I'm al ittle drunk right now lol)

Art: Might do some in a bit when I feel like it. My hands hurt from work right now so I can't. :c

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 4/13/14!

Postby Tripp » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:35 am

Creature's Name:
Image:Image
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/105/9/c/1_by_nocturnalfennec-d7elctw.jpg[/img]

Do:love it and use it.
don't care if you breed it
keep it a wolf OR some form of large wild dog.(no mutts)
roleplay with it if you want to
you may add accessories like piercings, collars, jewelery etc
Don't:
DO NOT USE IT AS A FURSONA.
DO NOT USE IT AS A FURSONA MATE. or a blood relative to your fursona(s)
don't change the design/markings.
don't sell/trade/give away. if no longer wanted, send back TO THIS AGENCY or tripp
Link Art Link:Lineart(C)Peace&Colby
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?Don't believe so
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: i'll take it down and find a home on another site.

Creature's Name:
Code:
[img]http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/105/4/7/2_by_nocturnalfennec-d7elctq.jpg[/img]

Don't:
don't sell/trade/give away. if no longer wanted, send back TO THIS AGENCY or tripp
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:

Creature's Name:
Code:
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/105/3/5/3_by_nocturnalfennec-d7elctl.jpg[/img]

Don't:
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Don't believe so
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?:

Creature's Name:
Code:
[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/105/1/6/4_by_nocturnalfennec-d7elcta.jpg[/img]

Don't:
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many?Don't believe so
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Day Of Silence » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:14 am

Name: Alexis Cruz McKay
Code:
Do: Use her, change her name
Don't: Claim the design as your own or change it too much.
Link Art Link: Boop
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? nope
Do you currently have any other characters up for adoption already? If so how many? Not currently, but I did donate a dragon/mutant, it's nice to see he got a home.
what do you want to happen to the character after 6 months with no one adopting it?: Return her.

Note: I used to be B E E P ! ! !
Day Of Silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:12 am

since there are no forms, no cd tonight. all donations have been added c:

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:46 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel #2: Paint

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
Crafted Paintbrush

Species/Breed:
Pony

Designer:
Smaug

Reason You Want Her:
The moment I saw her I honestly just fell in love. Her design is GORGEOUS - the awesome black and white hair, the smooth grey body, and the lovely paint splatters just go so well together!

History/Background/Other:
"My friends call me Crafty, since my name's Crafted Paintbrush. Well, I should say...the friends I used to have. I'm kind of a loner, now. Don't talk much to anypony - not that I need to. I really don't like other ponies, anyway. They're mean. They make fun of my art, or even of me...calling me cruel and vicious things. Over the years...I've just given up. I truly have just given up all hope of making friends. I live by myself in a shack in the woods. I sometimes go into the city for food and art supplies, but when I'm there I speak as little as possible. Ponies think I'm odd, so they stay away. It's better this way...I don't have to deal with getting my feelings hurt or my heart broken any longer."

Last edited by booklover789 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups