.:The Drippy Cove:.:Raffle!:.:Artist Apps:.

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: .:The Drippy Cove:.:Raffle!:.:Artist Apps:.

Postby claypigeon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Username:cuty590
Are you banned anywhere?: no.
You've caught a good friend stealing art, what do you do?: i would tell them there is no acceptance for stealing art and that even though i am their friend i would give them a strike or ban.
A new adopter is constantly spamming the thread, what do you do?: Warn them that This thread is for adopting or filling out forms, if you would like to talk like that maybe you could start the drippy cove chatzy.
Please write a paragraph explaining why you want this job: I have many adoptable's and i get frustrated when nobody reads the rules. Even when i have a Dreamie center and i have a code word nobody uses it. I know how hard it is run the thread. You don't need to have to mod yourself. I thought i would step in since nobody like to do modding. Even though people hate Mods i really don't care, If they don't follow the rules i step in.I take full responsibility not to be soft to my friends or people i know.
How active are you?: I am on about 5 hours a day on weekends and about 2-3 hours on normal days.

hi!
clay★ she/her
i have many classes, work and no time. ((so please be patient w me !!)
electric guitar connoisseur. dead head and led head
pm me if you need to talk or just want a friend !!
If I owe you an unfinished commission I never did from years ago, which I did often bc I was a horrible little gremlin, please just let me know : )
johnny says stay cool
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinkleberg » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:24 am

Username: I am .lion.
Are you banned anywhere?: I have not been banned anywhere yet, though perhaps I will one day.
You've caught a good friend stealing art, what do you do?: I would report/ban them. Though they are a friend of mine, art theft is unacceptable and should be punished.
A new adopter is constantly spamming the thread, what do you do?: I would give them a warning, this centre is not for chatting, but for enjoying these adorable critters C:
Please write a paragraph explaining why you want this job: I often browse forums with cute lil' adoptables, but am afraid to join as sometimes when new people join a community they can be ignored. I would like to say that if I recieved this position I would make sure to welcome any newbies and integrate them into this adoption service. These little guys are so cute, and they deserve to be looked after well by people who care about them. It is very difficult to run a thread on your own an moderate it easily, so I'd like to take some of that burden from your shoulders. Don't worry, I'm not that serious but I know when to strike the Ban Hammer!
How active are you?: At least 2 hours a day, I also can be on in Great British times when American or other nationalities may not be able to be on.
Thank you very much for letting me apply for moderator,
.lion.
C:
    why the hell would i still be on here

fight me
i'm lion
dA -

dinkleberg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koalanews [QUIT] » Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 am

marking ; w ;
these are so adorable!
koalanews [QUIT]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .: SongBird :. » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 am

Marking
On a hiatus from CS.. I will still be checking messages and notifications. If i don't reply asap, please wait a few weeks.
.: SongBird :.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me