Tisha-Nick's Adopted Charters(:~DO NOT POST~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

My Robotic Dog Ares ((

Postby Tisha-Nick » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Username:
Tisha-Nick

Dog's New Name:

Ares

Dog's History:

Well, like any other Robotic Dogs coming from the darks of the labotors of Science. Then after 007 let them all free he ended up like all the others...Alone...But now he has been found and maybe someone can help him! (( There really isnt much on him as he is still young besides the labs,Streets and now with you going to find a new home there isnt much about him besides his history being really sad and how no animal should have this done to him or her!!! ))

Story:

(( Days at Labs))

Ares pelled his eyes open as if he was a 2 week old puppy again. His musecls flexed as he tried to move but there was very little energy in him. He blinked over and over trying to make his sight not dull. He groaned and tried to lift his body up but there was some kind of straps holding him down to this cold table. 'What...' He thought to himself as he looked around the dark dim room. His sight slowly started to come back to as did his hearing...Chatter? He could barly here some talking in the back ground but where was it coming from? He pulled his head up two inches before he couldnt move it any higher. Everything seem..wrong. What was going on? His body still hurt with pain or was it Also fear? Everything seem to be one big question which led to another.

Man in back ground. "It work..." Ares could faintly hear the man.."What work?" he wondered

Ares started to strugle trying get away from this table. He growled knowing something wasnt right. He flashed his teeth pulling at the head strap and he pulled as it slowly started to snap. After multupile times of trying he finally got it off. Ares smiled a evil grin knowing he was almost free. He tilted his head towards the four men who ran in.

"Dont let him get away!" One man hissed.

Ares snarled and wiggled more and more slowly getting the other straps off. Free! but he had more to worry about. He stood on the table and showed his teeth to the four men coming towards him. What Am i supposed to do? He thought not letting his guard down as he jumped off the table. Something seem to over power him and it was like he knew what to do...Get away and Be free from this nightmare!

"Dont try anything..." He tried speaking to Ares as If he would start talking back. The man looked at another man with a White lab coat on pointing to the other side.

Ares growled tilting his head. His legs started to shake a bit and he shook his head as his eye sight went blank for seconds. He blinked and shook his head again as he back up. My vesion? Whats going on! He thought growling again. Ares opened his eyes wide and couldnt take it anymore as He lunged with fear at the man infront of him. He had no intention of attacking him but with fear and the thirst for blood it all took over him overwelming!

The other three man stood back shocked. Ares lifted his head..This feeling? He started to like it more and more. "Easy now..." The man in the lab coat said as he turned for the door slamming shut before Ares could come out. Ares snapped and clawed the door trying to get out. Still so confused about this new world he was in. He clawed more at the door and growled loudly snarling. All he wanted right now was out but there seemed no way right now. 'Might as well and wait..' He said to himself and turned from the door hopping back onto the table he sat there watching outside the slanted window knowing that those men where on the other side. He sat there and Sat there waiting with a evil dog grin. 'Ill wait you out' He said knowing they couldnt hear him but it was a try. Who knew what I can do? After hours of waiting Ares thought Of a plan. He layed down pretending to sleep maybe they would come in and he could get away.

-Men talking outside!-

Man in Black Jacket reaches for the door. "He's asleep lets go!"

Man In lab coat stops him from opening door. "He's not asleep!" He narrowed his eyes then looked inside the room. "I dont think they sleep there robots!" ((Man 3))

Man 4 "Then how do we get in there?" He asked.

Man in lab coat "We dont.." ((Man 3 ))

"Then...what do we do?" Man in Black jacket asked (( Man 2))

"I dont know." Man 3 spoke softly

All of the 3 men stood there. To them it was all blank on what to do. But, it seemed as if there was nothing to do right now. They stood there still all thinking of a Way to get in there and either maybe shut him down or get him straped back onto the table. Minutes passed and none of the 3 man spoke to eachother on what to do.

"How about.." Before Man 2 could finish his sentence the whole labator burst into flames after the big explison. (( 007 ))

Ares perked his head to the loud thuds coming from behind the doors and walls around him. He jumped up and looked around as the Building room slwoly started to catch on fire after another loud Boom went off. He shuddered and jumped off the table as the door to his escape flew down. He stood there at the door for a second seeing the rest of the men lying on the ground. Still unsure of what just happen Ares jumped over them to freedom. After searching and Searching for a way out of this building. He slides to a stop when he sees others like him..'Im not the only one?' He said a small wag to his tail..'Im not alone..' He thought. He couldnt beilive it right now!

"Hurry along!" A female voice come from behind him.

Ars turned around and Infront of him stood another dog like him expect she was grey with blue,Silver,green markings. He saw her shake her head and Ares followed after her. She seemed to know where she was going.

"This way." She spoke turning corners until they were out free with all the other Robotic dogs.

Ares turned around to see the building explode again and go down into flames. He turned around to her. "Thanks..." Is all he said.

She smiled "No problem anything to help a fellow dog." She turned away then looked over her shoulder. "Im Atl."

Ares nods and blinks. "Im.." At first he didnt even know his name. "Im Ares."

She chuckles and flicks her tail running off into the woods by the broken down labator.

Ares watched her run off and he still stood there and lifted his head as the wind blew in his face. What was this? It felt so good. He opened his eyes and looked around. "Free" He said and relaxed but he couldn't still something was wrong and He still didnt know what it was. Everything was still so new to him and He had to idea where he was or what he was. Ares took a breath and closed his eyes hopping to remember something but there was still nothing. All he could remember was waking up to this point.

Everything was still unclear to Ares so He tried to move on wanting to know where he really came from or how he entered this world. Maybe some day he will find out!
Thats Before he was Found by you!

Other:
I Have one Question about there History...Are they dogs that where tested on are dogs they made??

Art::

Trust Me if i can get it uploaded I will have it up^^

Why I want to Adopt:
Just like the other one, They are a very well devolped dogs. Thats One reason Im in love with them...But its not all adopt the love! Why wouldn't you want to adopt first of all? I mean to get the chance to help train and make the amazing dogs friendly? What if you had that chance to help? I want to help!<3 I Have to say. Also his colors and markings are unquie! (( Oops i think I spelled that right ^^ )) Many reasons why I would want to adopt but there isnt really a Good way to say it with out going on and on about. But, I do have to say that Its not just about colors and how amazing he looks.....Its about helping this Dog<3 I want to give him a loving family((With me!)) So he knows that what happened in his past I promise wont happen with me and my family. To know that he matters to us! Even If you dont read this its fine...I like to give the person who is adopt a animal out Why I want him/her and how much I plan to give them love and attention forever! Everyone has Reasons Why They want to adopt...But its hard to explain for me...And if I could any better right now I would.

Personality:
Ares, A very special Dog. But he is very agressive and evil around People or really any living thing. Now that he knows "some" what of what he really is he doesnt trust anything that was born not made. He also isnt very open at all and very hard headed wanting what he wants to happen and follow his rules. He is very caring with other dogs made like him as he knows where they wen't through. There really isnt much to his personality as he keeps away from everyone and isnt open. Also is bery angry with what happen..wanting revenge on the people ((lets hope that will change<3))

Song Hinder<3

Birthday:

3/1/2012 <3

[b]Favriote Color[b]

Yellow and Black
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tisha-Nick's Adopted Charters(:~DO NOT POST~

Postby Tisha-Nick » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm

Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Needs Name...

Postby Tisha-Nick » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:03 am

Female Collie Mix Dog. Adopted From Tripp
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AGLAIA and ??

Postby Tisha-Nick » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:08 am

This is ~Apple~ Lines NOT MINE! 2 and 7 are mine.
Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aleera

Postby Tisha-Nick » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 am

Now Aleera is a Old Character (( Not really just from last year Halloween ))

Welcome To My Siggy<3

Tisha-Nick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Americium!

Postby Tisha-Nick » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 am

Personality: