Trouvaille Adoption Agency //Closed! //MAJOR UPDATE!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Trouvaille Adoption Agency // OPEN! // Free Characters!

Postby kishinuma » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 pm

completely forgot about this ;v; missed my dreamie because I didn't even finish the form!!, but I guess theres not much I can do when I break my computer. congrats to whoever got him, he was amazing, hopefully I'll try again (:
toyhouse|discord #2633
kishinuma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:25 am

Lavender Lullabies wrote:
    no problem. c: I know it really sucks when you want a character really bad but you don't have enough time to make a form, so I try to be flexible with the amount of time I give people so that doesn't happen.

That's very cool of you. I recently missed out on a super cool character due to lack of time (well, that was mostly the artist's fault for randomly deciding to move the end date up by two days...) and I'm still a little bummed ;n; Hopefully this will be different!

im chi | they/them | spicy & undead
──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:02 am

Username: cнι-cнan
Kennel #: 8

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Eternity
ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Ether (eh-ther)
sᴇx: Female
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Agender (they/them)
ᴀɢᴇ: [ unknown :: immortal ]
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Wolfen fae
also called butterfly wolf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Species Info: Fae are magical creatures that are often synonymous with fairies, or “faeries”. Wolfen fae are small creatures about the side of a rat that highly resemble wolves, though they possess a pair of functional butterfly wings. They cannot fly for long distances, however. When they fly, their wings emit a small amount of sparkling dust that dimly glows in the dark. The color of the dust depends on the individual.

Wolfen fae are able to speak in any human language, even if it is a “dead language”. They are unable to die of natural causes, and are immune to all diseases. They all have a specific sort of magic. This magic is most commonly passed down through genetics with small variations, though it’s possible to have a completely new magic unrelated to genetics. There are many types of magic, though the majority of them are a type of element.

The diet of wolfen fae consists mostly of fruit and nuts, as they are not able to hunt animals due to their small size. However, they’ll still eat meat if they happen to come across it. The majority of wolfen fae live in thick forests, but many also live in human society. To the human eye, a member of the wolfen fae species will appear as only a butterfly, but this hologram affects mankind only.

Eternity’s General Info:
Ether’s magic specializes in the field of sleep; They can easily put anyone into a deep sleep, and even influence their dreams, though this power isn’t typically used. The dust from their wings is lilac colored and can cause someone to pass out if inhaled. Eternity can also cause comas, death, or more rarely, memory loss.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Companion: Luka
Eternity has always been Luka’s friend, ever since Luka was born. Eternity’s kind are a sort of guardian species; They are assigned a creature to care of, and to guide into decent beings. However, Eternity was unable to spare Luka of life’s tragedies. One day, Luka asked her best friend, her guardian, to erase her memories, so that she would no longer have to know of her own past, one that only served to cause heartache and pain. Though initially extremely hesitant (mostly because they did not wish for Luka to forget them), Eternity agreed and, using their magic, Eternity gave Luka amnesia, in the hopes that she would never have to remember the things she went through.

Shortly after Luka reawakened after having slept for three days straight (a bad effect of Eternity’s magic), Eternity “accidentally” ran into Luka and introduced themselves, wanting to form the close bond the two had before. Ever since then, they have traveled together, never leaving each other’s sides. Though Eternity misses Luka’s previously joyful personality, they’re just glad that they still have their best friend.

Luka has spent a great amount of time trying to learn of her past. Eternity has done all that they can to prevent Luka from learning or remembering anything. Though it pains Eternity to go against their friend’s wishes, they know that this is what Luka wanted before her memories were lost.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

personality
Stubborn :: “I absolutely refuse to go.”
Once Ether sets their mind to something, there’s no turning back. There’s no convincing them otherwise, and there’s certainly no stopping them, unless you trap them in a birdcage (which has, unsurprisingly, happened before). Their determination is one that will never be broken, as their will is simply too strong.

Outspoken :: “You’re really annoying. Like, reeeally annoying.”
Everyone has thoughts, and everyone has opinions, but many choose not to state these things. However, Ether is a particularly open person when they have something to say. A lot of the time, they find themselves with somewhat unpopular opinions, but it doesn’t stop them from bluntly stating what they think.

Noisy :: (yelling) “I’m winning! I’m winning! No! No, stop! AAAAHG I lost...”
Whether they’re playing a game or competitively arguing, Ether constantly seems to be raising their voice. That, and they have a bad tendency to hit things that make a lot of noise. Ether can’t ever keep their mouth shut and, quite frankly, there is never to be a moment of silence around them. Not even when they sleep, because they’re a sleep... screamer.

Bossy :: “Go get me something to eat, would ya?”
Nothing says “I love you” like aggressively demanding a friend bring you an entire kitchen’s worth of food. Ether has always had a bad habit of ordering people around, partially because they’re kind of lazy, and partially because they just like being the “leader”. They don’t like being under the command of other people, and will do all in their power to rise in rank just to get people to listen to them.

Playful :: “We’re going to play a game now, whether you like it or not!”
Despite what seems to be a slight disliking towards people, Ether actually thoroughly enjoys playing around with whoever is with them. They’re very fond of active games. particularly liking “Hide and Seek” because when they’re opponent is much larger than them, they tend to win (they swear it’s not cheating).

Clutsy :: “Just going to tiptoooe...” (knocks over glass) “Dammit.”
What would life be without a little broken glass every once in awhile? Ether is eternally uncoordinated, leading to the constant cleaning of broken items and the complaining about a throbbing hip or ankle. Once upon a time, someone tried to give lessons to Ether on how not to be so clumsy, but it didn’t really work out all that well.

Note: Although Ether comes off as no more than a rude person to strangers, they are extremely caring for those that they love (i.e., Luka).

Dislikes wrote:Pickles
Wind*
Rain*
Water*
The word “squat”

*it very negatively affects flying
Likes wrote: Plums
Peaches
Honey*
Spring
Wildflowers
Bad love stories

*Ether has an obsession with honey,
but it gets stuck in their fur and
it’s really bothersome.
Fun Facts wrote:♢ only child ♢
♢ likes to wear petals as hats ♢
♢ always smells like lavender (the flowers) ♢
♢ often rides on Luka’s head ♢

Aberdeen
thought I was gonna make this form prettier but honestly I am ridiculously not in the mood to screw around with the coding and stuff

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:19 am

alright, judging will begin in a bit. probably a few hours, I'm not feeling well today and I want to go back to bed and get some more sleep before I start.
    as of this post, any new forums posted will not be counted, nor will unfinished forums. please do not edit your forums any further, or you will be disqualified. thank you!

basically? i'm kinda a big deal.
✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

lee || genderfluid || 18+
highly inactive
but i show up once in a blue moon.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
i mean, d'ya even know who you're talkin' to?
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:29 pm

hi guys! sorry that this is fairly late, I meant to take a nap to try and sleep off my migraine and ended up sleeping through most of the day. ;0;
    so because there were only three forms this round and all of them were for different characters, I kind of just went through them myself and decided there wasn't really even a need for judging, since there was no competition and it looks like everyone put lots of effort into their forms. so everyone that tried out for a character this round has won them. c:
    a reminder to anyone who may not have saved an image of their character that they won last round: please do so within the next ten minutes! I will not be keeping the images so please save them to your device.
    the code drop will be updated in ten minutes with the images of the characters everyone has won, so once it is updated please save your character's image as soon as possible.
    round three will be starting now, but the code drop date will not be decided for a while.
    I hope I'll have more designs ready to donate soon so that there will be more variety for round three. I'm downsizing on my characters right now (currently have around 140 >_>) so some may end up here, though most will probably go to my friends as I don't think many people here really want characters who already have stories. if you are interested in already developed characters, though, let me know and I'll think about it.

highly inactive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherubim » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:43 pm

•username: aph belgium

•name: Novus

•species: mist-winged Japanese Akita dog

•rules:
☆ please no major line changes
☆ if you use the original image, please credit me
☆ name changes and gender changes are allowed!
☆ please, don't let this character collect dust
☆ I would like it if the winner of Novus would messge me once they have won him, as I have extra info and history for him.
☆ any history and info changes are allowed!

•design/line credits: all owned by me

•any other art pieces: non

London (this is so I can find your form. do not remove it or your form will be skipped!)
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trouvaille Adoption Agency //OPEN! // Free Characters!

Postby - ; bonk! » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:50 pm

thank you for the donation, belgium! I'll add him right away. c:

highly inactive

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ✦
- ; bonk!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:42 am

Lavender Lullabies wrote:a reminder to anyone who may not have saved an image of their character that they won last round: please do so within the next ten minutes! I will not be keeping the images so please save them to your device.

I... I wasn't even awake when this was posted and I haven't saved the picture ;n;

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 am

cнι-cнan wrote:
Lavender Lullabies wrote:a reminder to anyone who may not have saved an image of their character that they won last round: please do so within the next ten minutes! I will not be keeping the images so please save them to your device.

I... I wasn't even awake when this was posted and I haven't saved the picture ;n;

Hey, calm down - it's here c:
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:05 am

hyperthymesia. wrote:
cнι-cнan wrote:

Hey, calm down - it's here c:

OOOOOH lord haha I was so worried. Thank you, and sorry for that unnecessary little comment. I didn't even bother to check there rip me

gONNA STOP SPAMMING THREAD NOW

──────────────────────
links artshop
fern lyn
──────────────────────

apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes