The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency: Code Drop 12/15!

Postby Charchar2 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:33 pm

oh my god I'm sooo in love with Dusk<3
*stalks*
I'm traveling til Friday w/ no access to my tablet!

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 am

cd tonight everyone be ready : D
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:52 am

Pet's ID Tag: #32
Image of pet To the left
Name You'd Choose for It: I would choose to leave his name as Drake. To make things interesting in family trees and such, I would give him the last name of Rodgers. Drake Rodgers... I think that sounds right.
Species/Breed: Drake is an anthro, the form I believe he looks best in.
Gender: Drake is a male, and a straight one at that. He's constantly trying to prove his masculinity to the females.
Reason You Want It: Drake looks absolutely stunning. I've been looking at adoption centers and I wound up here. The first character I saw I had to stop at. I was pretty surprised to find out that this guy was in the spotlight-surely someone had to want him as much as I. That doesn't seem to be the case, so I decided to try for him. Lately I've been really into anthros. I'm not a very good artist, but I'm trying to improve in all the ways I can. Getting new characters to experiment with is one of the best ways I've found to do so. Drake would be used in writing alongside artwork, and I would certainly order art of him as well. Basically, he's got cool colors, an awesome design, and there's so much I could do with him.

History:
I was born like anyone else in my town-to a loving mother. Despite being an only child, I've always found ways to entertain myself by playing with the other children. Some of them were anthros like me but others were normal humans. I never actually though twice about how different we were because in our town, the humans didn't mind us and we didn't mind them. Let's talk about where I grew up for a bit. My mom raised me in a little shack, basically. We lived on the outskirts because my father had left us shortly after I was born. They weren't planning on having children because they weren't married. They were dating and lived together, with dad being the breadwinner. He left us to our own devices. My mom didn't let that stop her, though. She set off to get a job. It was hard finding somewhere that she could work and take care of me, so she settled with getting a job at a nearby daycare. After a few years, we moved into a real house. There was two bedrooms and one bathroom with a small living room and even tinier kitchen, but that was the best I'd ever had. I grew up there. After about a year of living at the house, I was four and ready to go to school. I was reluctant at first but I found good friends while attending. Some of the kids I befriended in preschool are still very close to me. Over the years, I guess I got popular. Some people still made fun of me for being an anthro-as even in our little town, there was still discrimination-but others liked me for it. Most the school didn't really care. In middle school, I took it on myself to protect kids from bullying. Unfortunately, I couldn't help many of them, but I did my best. I was also a shoulder to cry on and ears to listen. If someone needed advice, I would open my mouth and help them as best as I could. I played football so I was fairly influential. Going to high school, I carried on in all my ways and became star quarterback. A lot of the shier kids that needed help were scared to talk to me now. To remedy it, I tried to talk to the nerds and loners to see what they were like. I found that I liked them more than the jocks. I'm still friends with the football players for the sake of the team, but I tend to hang out more with other pals. Sometimes I'm one of the only pals somebody has. Most the time, I can introduce them to someone that they end up getting along with fairly well. I'd like to say I'm pretty sociable and hopefully helpful. Sometimes I just mess thing up further by "helping", but I learn from my mistakes and keep on going. Now I'm seventeen and a junior in high school. My life is pretty good, and I sure hope I make my mama proud.

Art: I might make some art later~
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Alright for a new face to join in?
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:03 pm

Ray. wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: 19 <3
    Name You'd Choose for It: I have decided to name him Clay after one of my best friends
    Species/Breed: He is a wolf dog hybrid
    Reason You Want It: I really have liked this boy since he was here but I never got around to trying out for him because I was so busy and couldn't find the thread he was on. He is such a gorges little boy. Clay's eyes seem to sparkle and shine. His self altogether tells a story about a wandering soul. He would be a wonderful addition to my family. He will be loved and treated with respect.
    History/Background/Other:

Wip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BoardToTheEnd wrote:

Pet's ID Tag: #32
Image of pet To the left
Name You'd Choose for It: I would choose to leave his name as Drake. To make things interesting in family trees and such, I would give him the last name of Rodgers. Drake Rodgers... I think that sounds right.
Species/Breed: Drake is an anthro, the form I believe he looks best in.
Gender: Drake is a male, and a straight one at that. He's constantly trying to prove his masculinity to the females.
Reason You Want It: Drake looks absolutely stunning. I've been looking at adoption centers and I wound up here. The first character I saw I had to stop at. I was pretty surprised to find out that this guy was in the spotlight-surely someone had to want him as much as I. That doesn't seem to be the case, so I decided to try for him. Lately I've been really into anthros. I'm not a very good artist, but I'm trying to improve in all the ways I can. Getting new characters to experiment with is one of the best ways I've found to do so. Drake would be used in writing alongside artwork, and I would certainly order art of him as well. Basically, he's got cool colors, an awesome design, and there's so much I could do with him.

History:
I was born like anyone else in my town-to a loving mother. Despite being an only child, I've always found ways to entertain myself by playing with the other children. Some of them were anthros like me but others were normal humans. I never actually though twice about how different we were because in our town, the humans didn't mind us and we didn't mind them. Let's talk about where I grew up for a bit. My mom raised me in a little shack, basically. We lived on the outskirts because my father had left us shortly after I was born. They weren't planning on having children because they weren't married. They were dating and lived together, with dad being the breadwinner. He left us to our own devices. My mom didn't let that stop her, though. She set off to get a job. It was hard finding somewhere that she could work and take care of me, so she settled with getting a job at a nearby daycare. After a few years, we moved into a real house. There was two bedrooms and one bathroom with a small living room and even tinier kitchen, but that was the best I'd ever had. I grew up there. After about a year of living at the house, I was four and ready to go to school. I was reluctant at first but I found good friends while attending. Some of the kids I befriended in preschool are still very close to me. Over the years, I guess I got popular. Some people still made fun of me for being an anthro-as even in our little town, there was still discrimination-but others liked me for it. Most the school didn't really care. In middle school, I took it on myself to protect kids from bullying. Unfortunately, I couldn't help many of them, but I did my best. I was also a shoulder to cry on and ears to listen. If someone needed advice, I would open my mouth and help them as best as I could. I played football so I was fairly influential. Going to high school, I carried on in all my ways and became star quarterback. A lot of the shier kids that needed help were scared to talk to me now. To remedy it, I tried to talk to the nerds and loners to see what they were like. I found that I liked them more than the jocks. I'm still friends with the football players for the sake of the team, but I tend to hang out more with other pals. Sometimes I'm one of the only pals somebody has. Most the time, I can introduce them to someone that they end up getting along with fairly well. I'd like to say I'm pretty sociable and hopefully helpful. Sometimes I just mess thing up further by "helping", but I learn from my mistakes and keep on going. Now I'm seventeen and a junior in high school. My life is pretty good, and I sure hope I make my mama proud.

Art: I might make some art later~

Alright for a new face to join in?

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Any idea of the next code drop date? <33

Pet's ID Tag:
The fantastic #8, of course~
And #17 is too very cute<3
Last but not least, #21! ;v;

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:
I'd like to name her Jayla. It reminds me of her old name and really fits her in my opinion ^^
I'd name this little cutie Squeak; fitting not only her being a rodent, but also her small size<3
I'd like to keep the name Dusk -- it really fits his colors and design, the tan reminds me of clouds at night<3

Species/Breed:
Plush Wolf~
Portable Speaker Mouse~
Wolf~

Female
Male

Reason You Want It:
X
X
X

X
X
X

Art:
X
X
X

I understand that by adopting these creatures I take full responsibility for them. ~

HUUUUGE WIP ;D

Mostly quitting CS; I'll check messages on occasion but DA or Skype is probably a better place to contact me.
Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:36 pm

Pet's ID Tag: #10
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It:
Aether, Or Ae
Species/Breed:
Hybrid Dragon-Cat
Reason You Want It:
This little one has been sitting here for awhile. I love cats and dragon-like features. While I retired most of my old characters and have room for new ones, I have no real feline characters right now. I would love a chance at this one though. The design is simply perfect and the pet itself is adorable.
Born and raised on the edge of dragon lands, this young cat is a possible reborn form of Aether, the personification of upper air. No one knows if this is true or not, or how a dragon mated with a cat, but it is as clear as day in this strange cat's anatomy. Captured and sent to an adoption center, this cat has been waiting to be adopted for awhile.
Art:
Might make some soon.

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tripp » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Next Friday, sorta want to get on the Friday scheduled again. If people need time, i'll spare an extra day but no later then sunday c:

also i hate to point out rules but
Code: Select all
9- You may try for only one character by ongoing code drop.
i dont get on as often, bear with me
Tripp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ojoku » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:18 pm

{{Late reaction, but... still}
    Ahh, thank you so much for Drake <3
    ❥❥ OJOKU
    read, learn, travel
    teen nomad girl
    pro-love, pro-choice
came for the pets, stayed for the friends.
into everything about taking part in art
will update w links c: thanks for being' alive

ojoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sundapple~ » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 pm

marking
~Sundapple~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charchar2 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:54 pm

Tripp wrote:Next Friday, sorta want to get on the Friday scheduled again. If people need time, i'll spare an extra day but no later then sunday c:

also i hate to point out rules but
Code: Select all
9- You may try for only one character by ongoing code drop.

ok!!
and oops I'm such a derp XD sorry, will fix ;v;

Charchar2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me