The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 10/01 p.102!~

Postby Papyrsatyr » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Kennel number15
Old image Image
Revamp version Image
where you got the lineart Made it myself

A revamp to keep things interesting. Hopefully someone will adopt the little critter before I do.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 10/01 p.102!~

Postby The Agency » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Note to users:
Charm-could you fluff up your form a bit please :]-also you may only go for one character per drop.
Bubbles-please fluff up your form a bit more.
Applefiend- :p you need more to your form (i take it skyrim distracted you again lol)
Nightingale~ -please add a bit more to your form
Aviator - please add more to your form, thank you.

.:Emma:. wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel 5

Image of pet

Name You'd Choose for It:

Destiny

Female

Reason You Want It:

I want to own Destiny beacuse of two reasons. One, she is very, very beautiful and I love the lineart. Second, I really need a fursona bad and I think Destiny would be perfect.

History/Background/Other:

Destiny's Personality

Destiny is quite particular. She can be humorus and sweet, while five minutes later she is over-senstive and serious. Destiny is known for her out-bursts and for her loyalty to friends. Destiny will always be there to help someone, even if that someone is a stranger.

Destiny's Power's

(Only for Roleplays)

Destiny is a very special lynx. She has magical talents. Destiny can turn any natural object (such as leaves or rocks) into pure, solid gold. Any man-made object will be turned to silver. Destiny also has the power to grant anyone who helped her three wishes, but like genies, there is always a twist.

The Story of Destiny's History

Destiny's purple eyes were all that could be seen through the bars of her cage. She yowled loud, but Destiny knew no one would here her, or at least no one who was going to help. No one loved her anymore, no one.

The humans who took her had beaten Destiny many, many times....it hurt Destiny to think about the pain that she had felt. They had called her mean, hateful names and shown her no kindness what-so-ever.

Soon, after being unloaded and carrried to a store, a pet store, perhaps, Destiny felt her cage rattle. Looking up, she saw a young human girl's earnst face. Destiny got up and padded over to the cage door, where she licked the girl's finger.

"Careful! Careful with that one!" Said the store owner, giving Destiny a dirty look.

Destiny glanced at the owner then looked away, gazing back into the human girl's eyes sadly. Then the girl ran away, to some other part of the store. Destiny slowly stumbled over to her bed of blankets, knowing she should't have trusted the girl. Destiny laid down, but just to get back up when the girl's face peered into the cage again.

"Hi, kitty!" Said the girl. "It's a lynx, not a cat." Grunted the owner from behind the counter.

The girl didn't even look at the owner, but instead said "Daddy, see her? This is the one I want, please can you get her?"

Destiny was in shock. Was she finally going to be adopting. She peered out of the cage and set her eyes on a human man, who happened to be the girl's father.

"Alright, alright, Rosie." The man said with a warm smile on his lips. The man turned toward the counter and asked "How much for the lynx?"

The owner replied "It's free, since I want nothing more to do with it."

Jumping with joy, the girl unlocked Destiny's cage and picked her up. "I'm going to call her Destiny, Daddy!" The girl said, looking up at her father.

Thus, Destiny now lives a happy and care-free life as a little girl named Rosie's lynx.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

I Do

Extra

H o w l i n g wrote:
[Insert Quote Here]
        ― [Insert Who Here]

[[ Name of the Applicant :: ]]
H o w l i n g

[[ Number that Binds us :: ]]
Thirty Three

[[ Why I love this beautiful lady :: ]]
Her design is beautiful, and speaks to the heart. Have you ever had a character that does that? Just draws you in the moment you lay eyes on it? Yeah, that's what I thought. Truthfully, I've been seeking this exact character for awhile now. I saw it being sold somewhere and instantly fell in love. The problem? The offers on it were to high for me to match. Now to see it end up here..Well, guess that means I have to try my luck at getting her. <3

[[ Full Name :: ]]
"Tranquil Echoing Sounds."

[[ Nickname? :: ]]
"Echo or Sound, would you please."

[[ Gender? :: ]]
"Female."

[[ State your species :: ]]
"Well, you can tell I'm at least a canine, can't you? Truthfully, I'm unsure of the exact breed as of now. Maybe you should let me be for a bit so I can try to remember... Oh wait, it's coming back to me. I think."

American Staffordshire Terrier
An American Staffordshire Terrier is a medium-sized, short-coated American dog breed. The early ancestors of this breed come from England, where applications included farm use, guarding, dog fighting, and companionship. Until the first part of the 19th century, the Bulldog was bred in England for the purpose of baiting bulls. In the twentieth century the breed gained social stature and was accepted by the American Kennel Club in 1936. The breed may be vulnerable to skin allergies, and autoimmune diseases. Spondylosis and osteoarthritis are common in older dogs.

[[ Personality :: ]]

[[ Theme :: ]]
[url=::].[/url]

[[ Orientation :: ]]
"I'm proud to say I'm Bi. Have a problem with that? Get out of here. Now."

[[ Mate? :: ]]
"None as of yet. ^^;; Hope to find her one if I win her."

[[ Favorites of All :: ]]
"."

[[ Most Despised :: ]]
"."
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wildwolfspiret wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:#37

Image of pet Image

Name You'd Choose for It:Nuky

Reason You Want It:
When I first layed eyes on here i knew her designe would be perfect for the story that i would like to make. She has the perfect colors and just everything about her is perfect. I just plane out love her, and her designe!
History
She lives in a forest. Not just any forest, a magical forest. It has been alive for over millions of years! The Kanji forest, Kanji meaning moon. They call it the Kanji forest because all the magic happens on the full moon, but there is still magic without the full moon. the forest is beautiful and peaceful. Full of seafoam leaves and purple/blue tree trunks. the forest is old and full of misteries. no one knows all the secrets f the forest, but one wolf, she knows it all. she has been in The Kanji Forest for her entire life, and longer. I forgot to mention, in the forest you have eturnal life. she has learned all the details, all the small mysteries. she even knows the most inportant elder, Skinner. hes is an old dragon who has been alive way before the forest was created. he wondered into the forest when he was young, over a million years ago, he knows eveyrthing about thed forest.
anyway back to the one wolf who knows everything. her name is Nuky, she has done so much research on the forest that no one belives it is true. she stayes away from most of the cretures, exsept for her friends. she has made friends with a dragon nd a dire wolf. they are helping her with her studies. all of her studies are leading up to this night, the one and only night that everything happens, the lunar eclpse. the way the full moon exaterates the magic of the fores is strong, but no one has ever got enough research to know what happens at 12:00 at night on the full moon during a lunar eclipse. Nuky has finall learned all the ropes to know every little thing. anothe r thing i didnt mention was that when you go into the forest you can not get out it is almost impossible, but not tonight.

"we have an hour." Saga said, the dragon friend nuky has. they are working on all the worm hole spots, the spots that will be made when the lunar eclipse happens.
"there should be approximentally 3 holes, near the west east point, one near the south point, and on the north wets point. we cont be all sure about exactly where it is." Blue said, he looked around observing where they were. they are t the west east point. they are trying to get the exact points of the holes.
"im sure i can get the exact point for it. if i dont and i miss it," she paused not wantin g to say the words. "then all of my, our research was done for nothing. we wouldve spent twelve years doing nothing, but researhing and wating or something we were going to miss. no, i can not take the chance of missing this. its what i have been waiting for, the little thing that has keept me awake for nights. i am not giving up for no reson i will get the exact point!" nuky said. none of them want to lose their research for one little mistake as easy as missing a little spot that is the pool of things.
"oh my gosh!i got it i know i know where they will be!" Saga said. "look wherr the moon is shinning. it is shinning in all the places where we know the holes will appeare! tht means the moon will shine here," he circled where the moonlight was one the tree."exactly wher the hole will be same thing with all the other spots." he said. nuky observed the point in
the moonlight. she kept looking at the moon and at the light shining in the little spot.
"wait, wait, we cant step out of the forets. quick how long does the eclipse happen?" nuky said she looked at blue when she asked the question.
"exactly one hour.' blue answered.
"well, we cant leave, not for more than an hour. if we are out longer, all the years we have spent in the forest will all come back to us," she paused. then le the words slip out of her mouth,"we, will die." evry one looked down. they have never had to deal with this befor, by this, meaning death. just the thought of it makes everyone scared.
"how much longer?" Nuky asked.
"2 minutes and 10 seconds!" Saga said worred.
"ok guys here goes!" nuky said. he mind was going a million miles an hour. she wasnt sure what was gunna happen or when. they went out behind a big tree. as they hid a big hole emerged from the spot the moonlight was shining. nukys eyes widened and big grin sprung on her face. the was a strong wind that was blowing out the hole from the depths of the forest.
"it works! it works!" nuky yelled. she was exstatic. all her life long work has pulled off! its all real everything makes sence now!

(sorry but i cant tell the whole story;) dont wanna give away the full thing might make a real book with this one)

certainly

Aysan1 wrote: When night falls into darkness the hidden don't hide

ImagePet's ID Tag: 48
Name You'd Choose for It: Shiru
Said; She-rue
Reason You Want It: It caught my eye instanly, theres something about this little guy that gets me ineterested. And I can get interested but for the character to really speak their story to me brings me very close. To all that happens, and really get to know the character.

I wasn't thinking, i've herd the same things, more than once over. I'd like to listen, but i've already herd this before. I wish someone would tell me not to think, if someone could take me away, would I creep out when night strikes? I know what to do, i've sean it all before. It's danger. I havn't really done much wrong, so I wonder how this'll play out. When i'm pushing on and on, when I keep pressing, theres a thin line between what's wrong and right and somehow i'm not crossing it. I did it one way and I did it another way, but it seamed to come back with more vengence. My lifes on repeat and what would it take for me to keep it steady? To have an identity? Because each year, I know i'm growing even more... distant.

~ ` ~ `

A small black birds chirp in the distance and I was up at the bay of dawn. "Hello!" It seamed to call, though I just yawned. Smiling sweetly I looked up at the dawning dew on the tall grasses, glistening lonsomely. Why did it all seam like deja vu? Like I should have remember this morning, and these sights, last night and all the ink black darkness? I've sean it all before, yes. But not ever in the same place, i've been traveling for so long. How could I ever remember a place like this... if it never happened? I've had memorys that weren't mine, of many things, gone wrong and this feeling over rides me like it's a crippled red rose turned black by death and a putrid yurning to know what for. What was their life really ment for? And I saw these of many in the past. Could I find a meaning? There was always this attraction to break a rule for me, maybe get out of this calm nothingness. The peace is slowly getting to my head really... but how can you truelley take this slowly?

uqtubee wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Marielle (also sometimes referred to as Dame or Lady Marielle)
Reason You Want It:
She's a beauty <3. It's not just that, the expression on her face gives me many ideas for her personality. While I was leafing through the characters before deciding to go for Chaya last CD, I noticed her. I might as well go for her before it's too late, right? x3 I know I have quite a few characters, but I have a large anatomy practice book and while I am planning to become a veterinarian though not yet in college, I have plenty of time to draw them lots. There may be times I forget my characters, but usually when I am busy that happens, but I will take good care of this girl <3
Personality
Marielle is a hard-to-get kind of girl, putting up high standards for the boys since she mainly despises many for the way they have treated her unless it is with politeness and kind respect. The real reason for her high standards, however, is because deep down, she wishes to not be hurt. She is easily aggravated, and can be to the point of boiling anger if annoyed very much. Though without anger issues, her temper slips with ease and she hates to be rudely treated by other ladies or insulted repeatedly. She is fairly introverted due to her high standards and ice-thin temperature, and icily harsh treatment to others, which has left her alone with very little friends, but deep down, she is just a lonely cat.
History
Marielle comes from a high-ranking family blood line that, though not royal, is to be respected. Looking back, she despised their strict ways and the fact every time they stepped out of line in how they were meant to act they were brutally abused by their father. She had four other siblings, none of which she saw anymore, but she and her sister were the only lucky ones whom had never been hurt. Her brothers, however, were extremely the spontaneously silly kind, always getting in trouble, and never being polite. It served them only one of those brutalities each time, but each silly act learned a laugh from the crowd and their mother, as well as Marielle herself. Though icy to the point of freezing cold in her attitude toward others, even she had a sense of humor.
After all of her childhood fear of stepping over the edge, she prayed to be kinder to her mate as well as her kits. They would not live such harsh lives in fear of being harmed and bloody at the morning of each day. They would live without that fear, and be happy. Though, she didn't even really have friends, so how would she even get that far? What was wrong with her? Her attitude? Maybe. High standards? Probably..--Marielle shook her head. Enough crazy talk! This is foolish.. she thought, shaking herself out of the thoughts. Her eyes met her reflection in the puddle of water beneath her paws, and she felt her eyes well with tears. She just wanted someone to love her. She ran through what her mother had always told her in her head. My love, darling Marielle, love will come to you as you wait with patience. Someone must love you for who you are, not how you pretend.
Her mother was right. Stripped of ice-harsh attitude and high standards, she was just a vulnerable, scared spirit with little will to fight. She could be nice and not so harsh if she were only talked to, lower her standards if they only proved that in all her sadness the boy that wanted to get through to her only reach out to comfort her. One that would smile and laugh even if she was annoyed, or being cold like her attitude ended up most of the time. Thinking about it, there was actually one cat in her life that acted like that around her.
Pistachio. His name had been Pistachio. Though shy and broken-spirited from his last love, he seemed to genuinely care about her and like her. It warmed her heart. He had always commented how pretty she had looked in the light, how gentle she was when she had babysitted a group of kittens for her sister, which she did often, and..how nice she was to him. How open, and how understanding. How through and through with his pain, she had stayed beside him.
But she was not for positive he was the one. Actually, she was pretty sure he wasn't. But she would wait and see. The right guy just had not yet come along, but he would one day. Until then, she would care for her sister's kits occasionally, try to be nicer to make more friends, and open up a bit more, lessen on the cold attitude. Though the attitude was still her, and she would not completely let it go, she knew many would accept her for that of who she was. She was imperfect and her imperfections made her unique. Unique so that she could stand out in her own way and shine in the way she was made for. The way Marielle was, and the way Marielle was made for.
She could keep moving on, alone or not. Even if Pistachio was not the one, she would find him one day. It was only a matter of time. Though she might begin with harsh words and cold resentment, she would warm up. Her mother had been right.
And she was glad, because she was unique. She was stunning, though with many flaws and imperfections, holes and loose strings. She was different.
She was Marielle.
Of course.

Snickers.doodle wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:

Image of pet

Ckole {COAL-ay}

Species:
Griffon {I have permission from the donor to change it}

Personality:
Strong-willed.
Persevering.
Brave.
Often holds grudges.
Caring.
Truthful.

Reason You Want It:
In truth, this design caught my eye nearly a year ago, when I saw it in chubbymanatee's gallery. When he was donated, he sparked my interest once more. I managed to talk myself out of adopting him then, and I succeeded. And then today, I was surfing through the kennels. I couldn't deny his calling twice in a row. And yet, I still hadn't convinced myself. I decided to draw him, just to make sure.
So I drew him.
And as I drew, he wrote himself a story.
And I fell in love.

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see
Your in my dreams
I see your face
Its haunting me
I guess I need you baby

The Master's claws glinted in the twilight.
I feared him. He was one of the only things that scared me.
I don't mean to boast, but I don't believe in lies.
"This bread has not been cooked, Crow," he spat the last word.
I hate that name so.
"No, it has not. Master, must I remind you that I cannot cook bread properly if you refuse to fix my ovens?"
"Do not speak to us in that way! It is obvious to us that Lesser Griffons are not fit to be shown courtesy," his eyes flashed maliciously "If you are not honored to be awarded the important position of Cook, than perhaps you would rather be thrown to the streets. We are sure that you would not last a day there. But, obviously, that is what you want."
"No, Master. I apologize for my behavior. I wish to remain in your services."
He didn't answer. I knew what he wanted me to do.
I bend down... and gently licked his clawed front foot.
He smiled. Slowly.
"Out of my sight. And I will be wanting new bread, Crow."
With a brisk nod, I lifted the tin of bread dough in my teeth and stalked off.
Lesser Griffon... What difference does it make? I wouldn't want scaly feet, or a horrid beak in the middle of my face. What do they know?

WIP

Art:

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Yes, I understand.

~Snickers

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 22/01 p.108!~

Postby Darkest.Nation » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:37 am

Pet's ID Tag:
Luna = Everyday name, call/informal name
Tsukiko = Birth name, formal name
Reason You Want It:
Well, I'm a real sucker for husky-like or curly-tailed breeds. And I love blues and white together, so yeah. That's it. Sounds lame, I know. (:
Personality
Sun Sign: Cancer
Moon Sign: Taurus
Ascendant: Libra

Luna is a down-to-earth, kind, caring and emotional individual. She is very, very loyal, and loves studying history. The history of her family, the history of the earth. She does get moody and can sometimes change her views and opinions quite wildly. She is introverted and often needs time to herself, with a lover, or in a small, tight-knit group. But she will only retreat on her own terms.
Luna is also frank and downright honest. Honesty is the foundation of her reputation.
Luna is into the arts: music, acting, and art. She loves to suck the marrow out of every poem recited, every rhythm hummed, every line spoken. She is very much a fair player and adores balance in her life and relationships. She is generally seen as charming and agreeable. Many turn to her for help, advice, or to help debate. She has a knack for being spot-on right and for having inner-wisdom.
With her libra ascendant, she is very curvy in apperance and has beautifully shiny, soft fur. It even has tight-knit curls at the end when it's raining or really humid. She has a very good taste in apperance and "fashion". she loves to decorate herself with some branches or autumn leaves once in a while.
Yes.

WIP?

Last edited by Darkest.Nation on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Character Page
[ My past usernames were Invisiblemoonlight14, Water For Elephants, & Fly.With.Me. Please don't use. ]
ImageImageImage
Darkest.Nation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:07 am

Pet's ID Tag: 15
Image of pet:Image
[b]Name You'd Choose for It: Alfie

Reason You Want It:I love this design i love dogs (i will keep Alfie as a dog and he will not be my fursonas mate ) and he is just perfect for me because i love to have fun a so does alfie.
History/Background/Other: history:
As a pup Alfie loved to have fun but one day he found a weird thing, on it, in bold, it said Sunglasses, he explored more and smelt food, a barbecue was on. So he went up and helped himself and thought if humans can help themselfs so can I.Big mistake.The humans chased him out. Alfie stole the thing, that his mum called a radio, as Revenge.
Personality:
A fun loving music loving dog and he wears Sunglasses
other: can i have the drop of code if i get Alfie and alfie is called alfred sometimes but he hates it.

i understand

Postby ilovekahlee » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:02 am

Whoops! Never mind, the charrie was given out.
Last edited by ilovekahlee on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meet my fursona Cookie Image You can find her and her friends' here.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=252951
I am a follower of Jesus Christ my savior
ilovekahlee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:36 am

ok, i just want to say..."yay i got my nuky<3" and also, am i allowed to add one accecory to her? i was gunna add a dog tag
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H o w l i n g » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 am

Wait..I got her but I couldn't finish her form? ono /Is sure that there is some sort of misunderstanding.

If there isn't, I'm extremely grateful that you believe I can take good care of her. <3

Fairwell Chickensmoothie! It was a good run.

If there is anyone who I unfortunately left any loose ends open with when I originally disappeared from the site near the end of 2012, you're welcome to drop a PM if you'd like to try to resolve them. It has admittedly been far too many years for me to remember precisely what all may have been left unsettled.

In addition, if anyone sees this and would like to try to reestablish contact, you're more than welcome to drop me a message as well. I'll try to poke my head in over the next few months at the least in case any of the above happens, but cannot guarantee how often messages will be checked after that.

Best Regards,
HOWLING
H o w l i n g

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Papyrsatyr » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am

wildwolfspiret wrote:ok, i just want to say..."yay i got my nuky<3" and also, am i allowed to add one accecory to her? i was gunna add a dog tag

That's something you hvae to take up with the original owner.
Papyrsatyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 am

alright :)) thanks

edit: would you b able to help me find the user oUo im very sorry to ask but i dont remember who it was/i didnt quote that
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

ilovekahlee, that character was just adopted out not even a page before you. :/

Howling, yup, she's yours. :) If your post is quoted in the code drop, then you've won the character.
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me