The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD Ongoing!~

Postby The Agency » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 am

Fly.With.Me - Please add to your form.

uqtubee wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Name You'd Choose for It:
Chaya (high-ya, sometimes a ch that is pronounced "kuh" is added to the beginning, but sometimes it is left off; shorter pronunciation is hya)
Reason You Want It:
I've also been resisting her a while, like Bubblesh, but now I've decided to go for her now that I've gotten back to school from Christmas Break and we're about to start writing a lot so I decided I should give her a shot not only to improve my story-writing but so I can give her a much-needed home ^^. I think the design is very unique, and has a calm yet mysteriously lucid feel to it, and the look in her eyes is peaceful. I don't necessarily have many light-colored characters either, let alone wolves/canines. I'd like to give her a home where she can be loved very much and used in stories along with the rest of my characters, and I hope my form is enough to prove I will take very good care of her.
History/Background/Other:
Personality
Chaya is naturally a peaceful aspect in a chaotic scene, and she does her best to comfort others. She is very wise but curious to explore the world, and enjoys old ruins of temples that once stood proud and tall. She likes to have friends around but at times she can be very introvert and retreat into secret hiding places, likely deep in the ruins of temples. She observes confusing situations and obstacles/challenges in her life with care, making sure to draw in every detail into her mind and assess it. She is very smart and witty, and she can have a fine sense of humor when you get to know her, but she is usually shy around new people.
History
Chaya stood at the ledge at the foot of the mountain, staring down below at the grass swaying on the meadow. Her glow came from the emanating moonlight above, though it always stayed with her in the daytime, and the careful hand marks upon her laid out carefully to show she had been chosen to watch over these lands where the temple ruins hidden in a crevice of the mountain like it were a cave resided. Yes, the temple. It may seem like a cave, but on the inside there was wonderful signs of what civilization there had once created, and it was clear it had once not been hidden in a mountain, for there was a secret place with a quiet spring that moonlight and the wafting night breeze spread throughout, and though the cracked pillars were breaking down in every direction and the cobwebs encircling their once astonishing beauty, Chaya still admired them.

Her stripes hid her well as she slid down into the meadow with graceful ease, her pink eyes scanning the darkness for any signs of a threat. Nothing. She settled down in the flowers of the meadow, sniffing the orchard she found beside her, her most favorite flower. When she was comfortable, Chaya gazed up at the stars. Her past, though vague and sometimes fuzzy, sometimes it made her feel like she could remember it just like it were yesterday.
Her mother had been a gentle, well, "giant". She had a heart for helping others and her coat had been light like Chaya's. However, her father was a cruel, abusive wolf that had not believed in kindness toward others, and abused her mother greatly, though through everything she wasn't sure how her mother had still smiled and moved on along as if nothing had happened. She was amazed through and through how her mother could stand it, but her mother had explained it was because she loved him. Chaya couldn't understand it at the time, and still couldn't to the very day, but she had shrugged it off. If her mother had been happy, she'd be happy for her decisions in life, whether or not she'd liked them. She understood there was a reason for everything, even if the reason was "nothing at all", she still was aware there was always a real reason to it, but usually nothing just meant you were used to or wanted to do it.

Chaya had grown up with a fair childhood, the only downfall of it her father's abuse, and otherwise she had lived a good life in the long run. She remembered when she was a pup how many friends she had created; many other wolf pups had lived near her area. Her eyes had always been alight with delight as she had dashed through the woods with them, learning to hunt and taking down our first deer. It brought a swelling great joy inside me and made me so proud of myself, and my parents had smiled and my father had even told me he was so glad I was his daughter. It lit a fire in my soul, a hunger to learn and explore the new and unknown. Most of all, though, it made me happier than anything in the world. I could spend hours studying any one thing just to know more about it, and still feel happy and never get bored. But in time, many moved away and she lived on her own now, but she had grown fairly introvert enough to be alright with that. She'd like to have a mate one day, but it wasn't necessary. As long as her belly was full and her job was done right, she was okay.

Being under the stars sure did help though. It made her feel closer to her mother, her father, since that had now joined the skies. The stars also made it possible for her to sleep better, which is why she mostly hide away in the daytime at the secret temple spring for rest until the nightfall, since she was more nocturnal than anything and the moon's aura radiating down gave her the glow with much of her power, and most of her energy, like the ancient waterbenders, since the night helped them so very much. As Chaya got to her paws, she closed her eyes and smiled at the breeze passing by her, as she began to head back to her humble abode. Her claws clicking on the ruff surface of the ground beneath her inside the temple walls when she arrived, she looked around. Messes upon messes of fallen homes, the ones left standing growing vines though rusting and coming apart at the seams, and the fallen crumbling and turning into dust in silent abandonment. Sometimes she wondered what had made them leave.

If only she knew.

And maybe she would find out. She had so much to learn about her career, and there was certainly no time to waste. She could observe, analyze, and think things through step by step. She'd chase her dreams until she found the answers she was seeking, and she would have fun in the process. Surely it would be a great adventure, for her mind and her soul. Such a cultural civilization here could also hold dark secrets, though.

But she'd just have to find out for herself.

all in all, it's the perfect scene
and it's not anywhere that I'd rather be
and it's now, now or never when we're chasing our dreams
we're getting close now, don't turn away~

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Yes, of course.

The song at the end of the history section is The Perfect Scene by Mercy Mercedes, by the way. :3 I might add a few bits and pieces later.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 4dxta4.png

t a t t o o wrote:
Pet's ID Tag:
Kennel 23
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for HER:
Thadal [most call her Doll]

Reason You Want HER:
shes beautiful, I've been eying her for a long time. the bulbs of light on her tail are intriguing, the way she looks inspires me to draw. i adore the colors and markings on her pelt, i love the fact that shes a cat, and also has a picture depicting her head to be that of a horse. I've wanted her since the first time she aired on the Agency's list, i don't know how long shes been up there.

i hope a drawing is okay,
i plan on buying her a lot of art,
and making much of my own as well.
so since i wont have a story for her,
she will always be a character presented in her art

Warning, Nude Anthro Art

She will have a detailed personality, but for now, i have a few things in mind:
Shes beautiful, yet doesn't care when people comment about it.
shes easygoing, laid back and an all around fun person, as long as your friends.
she hates when boys flirt with her, if she doesn't seem interested, back off.
she can be aggressive, and protective. she could honestly have the world blow up
around her and not care. she only has trust in herself, and has faith in almost nothing.
her face gives off judging looks, probably because she is. don't get me wrong, shes
kind, and adorable when she wants to be, but she isn't always a good kitty.
shes friends mostly with boys, for girls don't like the attention she rally's from the guys
but shes got those really close girlfriends that stick with her through anything.

I understand that by adopting this beautiful she-creature I take full responsibility for HER.

P.S. it says on the preferences that I'm supposed to PM the maker of Thadal, but i looked Blue<3 up and couldn't trace her as a member. i hope that doesn't tamper my chances of winning Doll
thank you:)

sorry for the double post, here is my form

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc51 ... 1276357665
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc51 ... 1276358246

June Bug wrote:Blegh, sorry I disappeared guys. :C I've been so busy, I've hardly had any free time at all.

Good news is, I've finally stopped kidding myself about this little dude. >u> Floofy little goofy hoofer <3 I had plenty of time to think of his info too. Now I just need to squeeze out enough time to get it all written before the code drop. (which probably won't be right this second, lol. I'm just about to pop over to campus to see if I can get my new Bio book for next semester.)

Also, wib, Y U make hoofers so irresistibly fuzzy and cute? (╯°A°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pet's ID Tag:
Image of pet
Dalius
Reason You Want It:
I think we all know the answer to this by now. ouo I'm a horrible sucker for hoofers, especially floofy ones with goofycute anatomy and spotiness and big ears and stumpy tails. . . v.v
But I do not regret it <3 He would be greatly loved with me.

Personality:

Wary of the New
He has an inborn sense of mistrust, though kindness and patience go a long way in gaining his favor.

Independent
He stays nearby the herd for safety, but for the most part, he does his own thing and prefers not to socialize.

Mama's Boy
Although he's long since been without the need of her, Dalius is still very attached to his mother. She's his first choice of grazing companion and he is compelled to keep her in his sights at all times.
He often gets jealous of his sibling, her current focus, as he feels he's been replaced.

Peaceful
Despite his jealousy and preference for alone time, Dalius is never one to push others away, bully, or alienate his herd mates. At times, he'll express complete apathy or mild annoyance for them, but will ultimately tolerate them if they persist in whatever it is he disapproves of.

Allergic
Poor boy has horrible allergies. Strongest in late summer and throughout fall, he's utterly miserable during those months. Winter and Spring are kinder. He has hardly a sniffle until the Summer begins to age.
He's glad for an early birthday. He would hate to be sickly when it time for him to gain another year.

(WIP)

History:
note* This is written to coincide with the farming techniques of a particular anthropomorphic species and therefore doesn't mesh with the usual Llama farming done by humans.

Not too much of interest has happened in this llama's young life. Born to his mother in early May, son to one of the farm's best Herdsires.
As a Cria, he stayed as close to his mother as possible, as most youngsters do. He had a difficult time leaving her as he reached weaning age. It wasn't particularly traumatic as, being on a farm, he was simply moved to a small holding pasture, designed to teach the youngsters that this was home and not to stray, and could still see her, but he didn't enjoy it. He spent his first few weeks huddled by the separation fence, calling out to her when she came near, but she reassured him that he would be fine without her and refused to fuss over him. Far from cold, though, his mother is fiercely loving. She often brings him snippets of the best grazing treats she finds in her fields to slip to him over the fence.
After getting used to being away from his mother, he still had to put up with being in a confined space with the other youngsters, who all seemed a lot more keen on playing socially than he was. He occupied much of his time sulking in one of the corners, trying to look as unwelcoming as possible so he wouldn't be asked to play. Many of the others had a hard time understanding this lack of play-urge and nudged him into participating anyway. He did so reluctantly, often somewhat enjoying himself, but he was always glad when they let him go back to his corner alone.
Now, he spends his time much as he did back then, only, since there are no more fences or corners, he usually picks a cozy-looking tree to hang around. He seeks out his mother at least once every day, sometimes to bring her something tasty he's found, sometimes just to greet her and listen to her gossip about the girls or fawn over his new sibling, a sweet little chocolate brown girl. She is more lively than he was. His mother often makes resentment bubble deep inside him when talking about her as she frequently expresses her relief at having a 'normal' cria to look after this time. Darius knows she doesn't mean it in a bad way and still loves him, but it makes him feel as though he is a burden sometimes.

(WIP)

Art:

I tried to play around a little bit with what his other side might look like, seeing as he's asymmetrical.
(If you have an issue with it, wib, let me know)

Of course~<3

wildwolfspiret wrote:Image

finally found a home<3

Pet's ID Tag:#35
Image of petImage
Name You'd Choose for It:Windy Dai
Reason You Want It: well i havent been here in a while, or i havent adopted i a while, and i seen her. i seen the little freakles on her face and i just feel in love. She is adorible! right when i seen her i knew i had to adopt her she is just adorable!
History
.:Early Year:.
The smell of summer ruled the air as i walked throught the grass. the snow had just melted away and the sun came from its slumber. i could feel the warm Earth under my paws. i wrinkled my nose at the smell of daisys. i went over to the little spot the daisys where at, and had picked a few. i turned around seeing some weird, green substance behind me. "grrrrrrr!" i chaced it. but i ran to fast. i couldnt catch it! it just keep going around in circles! finally i stoped cause i couldnt see the dang thing anymore. i started to walk towards my house but instead it was moving away from me! i looked down and the ground was spinning! "what is this world becomeing?" i yelled. i laid down and put my paws over my eyes hoping the world would stop spinning. it took a while and it left me with a big headach. i walked over to the house quick so it wouldnt run away again. as she got inside she smelled stew. "hello darling." he mom said with a smile. "are you up to stew for supper tonight?" she asked. her voice is soo soft and caring. "yes mommyy stew sounds great! and it smells great to!" i said. "Oh darn it!" i said remembering that i left the flowers i had picked for mom outside. i ran out. a cold breeze hit my fur. it felt so good to have summer her again. winter waas startting to get rough. i went over to where i had dropped the flowers. the thre little daisys were sure enough laying there, forgotten. i picked them up and started towards the house. right near the house, with my luck, i tripped over a rock. not just any rock though, thats why its ok, it was a tiger rock! a tiger rock is a rock that looks like it has tiger stripes on it. i picked that up to. making it to the house. i walked in and my mother said, "awww those are pretty flowers!" i walked over to her and handed them to her. a big smile went over her face and she hugged me. "thank you Windy Dai. your such a good pup." she said. she put the flowers in a vace and putthem in the window. i walked out of the kitchen and into my room. i put the beautiful tiger rock with my others. i counted all of them, and this time i have 8. including the new one. i walked out of my room and back into the kichen. "mom im gunna go exploring ill be back for dinner, or maybe even before dinner." i sadi i think im gunna take the thurd path, a path i havnt followed yet. maybe ill find me some treasure. "ok dear be careful! and dont get in trouble!" she said. i walked back out side, but this time there wasnt a cool reeze ther was a warm breeze. oohhhh did it feel good. te smeel of melted snow and green unfozen grss has soo good. i walked into the woods. getting myself to the pathways i looked at them all trying to deside to take the thurd on or another one ive already been down? hmmmm this is a tough desicion. i guess i might as well go to the creek. yeah i will. i walked down the mossy path i took the secoond path for the beautiful creek. the moss was cold and damp, instead of warm. last time i came here the creek was frozen cause of winter. i slide on it. so much fun! after soaking my paws in the wet substance, or also known as moss, i came to the creek. it wasnt frozen. the water was moving so fast i was unbelivable. i cpuld hear it clearly it was so load. the water was sparkling from the little bit of sunlight shining through the trees. it was warm but cold at the same time thus being perfect for me. not to cold, not to warm. just how i like it. after getting my satifaction from the creek i started to head home. i could already tast momas nice warm stew. i walked inside my house. moma looked worried, but she hadnt told me throughout the night. so it wasnt that important.

(full grown)
whene every dog grows up, in my village, they have to leave their parents. i am do soon. i have reached adult hood, yay. i usally spend my time out around. im like the queen of the town. i go out to parties that all the village dogs have. i guess you would say im "popular" but im not just have alot of friends. not meany dogs dont like me. maybe a few just the ones who are bullies, but they only hate me because i stand up for the dogs they bully, and they hate it. they deal with it though, because no one messes with me. im a pretty strong female, one of the strogest in the town. walking down the side of the street, so i dont get hit by a car, i see a few people mowing their lawn. i could smell the beutiful smell of cut grass. for some reason that smell sothes my mind, and all stress goes away. i took a turn to go to the humans school. where all their little ones go to learn skills they dont wanna learn. i wondered into someones backyard they had some of their leaves burning. winter is aproching. summer has come to an end and the leaves have started to fall, trust me if i could stop it i would, but the world spins to fast for me to glue all the leaves to the branches in less than an hour. if i could fix anything would fix everyones problems. i dont like seeing people hurt, at all. it breakes my hert. excpesially if its one of my friends. i looked at the fire seeing all the red, blue, yellow, orange, and purplish flames made my smile. fire is another thing i loved, and water, i love water to, witch makes me wanna go to the bridge. there is a old bridge back behind the humans school. its a beautiful bridge. all the dogs go there for the nature and the peacefullness. i walked out of the backyard, and back onto the street. the street was warm under my paws. i walked passed the school. all the little kids where outsidde playing they seen me throught ther fance. 'oh great' i thought. alll the kids ran over to the fence screaming and laughing. "doggy! doggy!" they kept chanting. their screams hurt my head. i ran down the ittle hill that lead to the bridge. i loved going down the hill it was so fun and grassy. i smelled the air again it smelle of the grass and a near ocean. our intire town was surrounded by water. a big water source that i have never explopred. i could feel the air becoming cold. the night was aproching. slowly but it was there. ehhhh forget the bridge. mom brobally has something good to eat. i thought. i started home. i followed the road path almost all the way home. the smell of grass and cold air lumered around me. as it started to become dark i came closer and closer to reach home. as i aproche the house i could smell chicken, yay. when i walked through the doors my mom was at the dinning rpoom table. she had been crying, and i knew why. "mom?" i took a pause and sighed. "is it time?" i asked though i didnt want to go. she shook her head yes. more tears shead from her eyes. "ther is some chicken on the table. you can eat then you need to leave." she said. we both knew this day was coming. i didnt have much of an apitite anymore. i went to my room and looked it over i need to take stuff that i really need. there wasnt much. i know have to learn to fend for myself. this wasnt going to be hard with my good stelth and characteristics. i grabbed my ipod. it wasnt nothing important but it would occupy me. i walked out of my room and into the dinning room. "bye mom." i said as i walked out. she didnt reply. i left the yard. it was dark i could hardly see anything if it wasnt for the street lights i wouldve been lost. the cold night air rose around me. now i need to resume my request around the world. i am brave, i am positive, i am Windy Dai.

Personality

She s bubbily and full of enerygy. no matter what she will stay positive about every thing. she is alsop a true adventurer, from the very start she has goe on her own little adventures and quest. she has fun just by herself, but she loves to have friends. without friends or someone to talk to she is heart broke. she is a talker, and she loves to accompine people for no reason. she loves to make people smile. she is very strong and she never brings herself down, or anyone else. shes one of he most liked dogs in the village she lives in. no one tries to mess with her cause they no that she knows she can take them. wether a big tough dog or a scrawny dog shell make friends with them even if there mean or nice.

she likes to have fun, one thing she loves to do. she likes elements, like fire, ice,wind, ext. she likes to make friends, and take a long walk. she loves to explore with or ithout someone with her. she loves summer and warmth. she likes winnter too but for all the fun stuff you can do like snowball fights, building snow fprts, sleeding, and ext. she likes to help with peoples problems and help solve them. she also loves to see people smile even if they areomeone she doesnt like. there is wayy more but the main point is she likes anything that doesnt involve being mean.

Dislikes
she doesnt like seeing other dogs getting hurt in anyway. being bored, witch is rare to see hher bored cause she is always doing something. anything scarry or mean is what she really hates. the main point here is anything mean she 100% hates it.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.you can count on me ill make sure i take good care of her. ill treat her well and respect the preferences.

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1
http://i55.tinypic.com/a2em3a.png
http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af21 ... 1295797579
http://i42.tinypic.com/9honl4.jpg

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 10/01 p.102!~

Postby Nawee » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:15 am

As promised, the code drop!
There was so many donations that weren't put up in the last few weeks! @_@ It took me longer to put them up than to do the actual code drop xD

~Characters~ ~My DeviantArt~
~My FurAffinity~

Image Image

^-- By Applefiend <3
<-- By Applefiend <3
Please, do not use any of the art shown in my signature or avatar.
Nawee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Vineta » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:37 am

Pet's ID Tag: Number 63
Image of pet Image
Name You'd Choose for It: Celestial
Reason You Want It: I am in LOVE with it!
History/Background/Other: Please, this isn't because I can't be bothered to write anything, but my mind is blank
Yes, or course
Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!
Dr. Vineta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The New Agency ~CD 02/10 p.40~

Postby June Bug » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:35 am

Twilight Sparkle wrote:
NOT RE-QUOTING MY FORM, AS I HAVE ALREADY WON THIS CHARACTER.

-snipped for space-

Umm, no, I mean, the character I adopted from here. Her image is gone.

This is why we ask that you save the image to your own computer and/or upload to your own image hosting after adopting. The images we put up are from the donors and if they happen to delete them from their hosting site, we can't retrieve them unless we search out the donor and request a second copy. Even then, it's not guaranteed as they may have deleted the image from their computer as well.
We can try to find it for you again, but I can't make any promises. ^^;

Nawee, thank you for doing the drop and thank you for Darius. ^^ <3 I hope it wasn't too much of a hassle.

Charm, you have to fill in the History/Background section. Sorry, but we cannot adopt out a character unless you can show us you're completely serious about adopting it by filling out the form fully and to the best of your abilities. ^^;
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mario » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 am

I think I completely forgot about that..

Thank you, June Bug.
ImageImageImageImage
~ straight pride ~
Mario

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:07 am

Kam, Twilight: It looks like the picture was actually on your Photobucket, Kam. xD Looking at the URL, "kamaliah_growables/bluepudge.png" It was one that you revamped, if I remember right. /mightnotbehelpful
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:10 am

-3B- wrote:Kam, Twilight: It looks like the picture was actually on your Photobucket, Kam. xD Looking at the URL, "kamaliah_growables/bluepudge.png" It was one that you revamped, if I remember right. /mightnotbehelpful

Ohgosh, I didn't even think to look at that. xD I might have saved the original then too. Let me see if it's there.
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:14 am

June Bug wrote:
-3B- wrote:Kam, Twilight: It looks like the picture was actually on your Photobucket, Kam. xD Looking at the URL, "kamaliah_growables/bluepudge.png" It was one that you revamped, if I remember right. /mightnotbehelpful

Ohgosh, I didn't even think to look at that. xD I might have saved the original then too. Let me see if it's there.

That was actually the first thing I looked at. xD Hope you weren't searching for it for too long! I'm glad I could help, all the same. :3
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby June Bug » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 am

-3B- wrote:
June Bug wrote:

That was actually the first thing I looked at. xD Hope you weren't searching for it for too long! I'm glad I could help, all the same. :3

I'd actually just run out to get a snack and hadn't started yet. xD
I did a massive reorganization of my PB account and she got moved so her link broke. I've got the original pic too. :)

This was a lucky break! Next time remember to save them. ^^

(ohmybuddha, there are so many red squigglies in this post. D: )
June Bug
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Emma:. » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

Pet's ID Tag:

Kennel 5

Image of pet

Destiny

Female

Reason You Want It:

I want to own Destiny beacuse of two reasons. One, she is very, very beautiful and I love the lineart. Second, I really need a fursona bad and I think Destiny would be perfect.

Destiny's Personality

Destiny is quite particular. She can be humorus and sweet, while five minutes later she is over-senstive and serious. Destiny is known for her out-bursts and for her loyalty to friends. Destiny will always be there to help someone, even if that someone is a stranger.

Destiny's Power's

(Only for Roleplays)

Destiny is a very special lynx. She has magical talents. Destiny can turn any natural object (such as leaves or rocks) into pure, solid gold. Any man-made object will be turned to silver. Destiny also has the power to grant anyone who helped her three wishes, but like genies, there is always a twist.

The Story of Destiny's History

Destiny's purple eyes were all that could be seen through the bars of her cage. She yowled loud, but Destiny knew no one would here her, or at least no one who was going to help. No one loved her anymore, no one.

The humans who took her had beaten Destiny many, many times....it hurt Destiny to think about the pain that she had felt. They had called her mean, hateful names and shown her no kindness what-so-ever.

Soon, after being unloaded and carrried to a store, a pet store, perhaps, Destiny felt her cage rattle. Looking up, she saw a young human girl's earnst face. Destiny got up and padded over to the cage door, where she licked the girl's finger.

"Careful! Careful with that one!" Said the store owner, giving Destiny a dirty look.

Destiny glanced at the owner then looked away, gazing back into the human girl's eyes sadly. Then the girl ran away, to some other part of the store. Destiny slowly stumbled over to her bed of blankets, knowing she should't have trusted the girl. Destiny laid down, but just to get back up when the girl's face peered into the cage again.

"Hi, kitty!" Said the girl. "It's a lynx, not a cat." Grunted the owner from behind the counter.

The girl didn't even look at the owner, but instead said "Daddy, see her? This is the one I want, please can you get her?"

Destiny was in shock. Was she finally going to be adopting. She peered out of the cage and set her eyes on a human man, who happened to be the girl's father.

"Alright, alright, Rosie." The man said with a warm smile on his lips. The man turned toward the counter and asked "How much for the lynx?"

The owner replied "It's free, since I want nothing more to do with it."

Jumping with joy, the girl unlocked Destiny's cage and picked her up. "I'm going to call her Destiny, Daddy!" The girl said, looking up at her father.

Thus, Destiny now lives a happy and care-free life as a little girl named Rosie's lynx.

I Do
Last edited by .:Emma:. on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
.:Emma:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me