Forever Falling's Characters-Do Not Post

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Forever Falling's Characters-Do Not Post

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi! The following characters are mine and belong to the Glass Hearts. Please do not still their design, which belongs to me, or the lines which belong to a variety of artist on CS.

-*-*-*-*-Glass Hearts-*-*-*-*-
After Scetch was abandon as a pup by his parents, he grew up to be a stray and lonely dog. Then one faithful day, while crawling the streets in search of his next meal, he came upon Sorrow, who was laughing in the box. After offering him company the butcher, who owned the building which the box was next to came out swinging a broom. Sorrow still laughed as the butcher lunged at them. Being a street dog Scetch attacked and bit his arm making blood go everywhere. After the butcher went back in for help, Scetch noticed blood on a piece of glass shaped in a heart. It was in that second that he knew he must create Glass Hearts, not for himself, but for every dog in search of lifelong friends. After that day more and more animals, not only dogs came together and thus, Glass Hearts was created.

Scetch-Leader
Sorrow-Second In Command
Spider-basic
Rain-Basic
Neon-Basic
Carlos-Basic
Ghost
More To Come

Please don't post. PM me if you see a dog in which you wish to have be mates with one of your characters. Your character will not be mentioned in any story, RP, or anything else. They are only, and I repeat, only for breeding purposes only.
Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 am, edited 10 times in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forever Falling's Characters-Do Not Post

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:12 pm

Scetch

Description:
Purple with pink scribbles and blue eyes.
Mate/Children:
Stitch-Mate
Pups
Dog Form
Scetch
Scetch-2
Cat Form
Scetch
History
Being abandon by his parent as a pup for looking different, he decided to begin Glass Hearts, for every creature, large and small, to have a place where they can be loved. Not much is really known about his history, but everyone respects and loves him.

Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:19 pm

Sorrow
Description:
White with red swirls on his bottom half and yellow stripes on his tail. Has no eyes and usually covers the holes with a over-sized top hat.
Mate/Children
None
Forms
Dog Form
Human Form
History
Found in a box in a dark alley laughing. No one knows where he came from or how old he is. He mainly only laughs. Scetch gave him a top hat to hide his empty eye sockets.

Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Spider
Description:
Blue with silver scribbles and a green spider web on her bottom half along with a green swirl on her eyes.
Mate/Children
None
Forms
Dog Form
History
Spider is a tomboy and hates it when the rest of her mates put her down for being the only girl in the group.She is named spider for the mark on her bottom half, but no one knows her real name. She is usually bitter to everyone, but Scetch and everyone believes this is because she believes he was her childhood crush.

Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:58 am

Rain

Description:
White with blue blobs all over his body. White eyes, a yellow sun on his left side and has a blue glow.
Mate/Children
Maybe/Undecided
Forms
Dog Form
History
Found hiding in a abandon warehouse during a rainstorm. He was spotted by Scetch for his glow and bright sun on his side. For that he was then named Rain. They stayed in that warehouse till the storm was over, because he refused to go outside any other way. He enjoys sunshine and hates being cooped up. He also has a major crush on Spider but is to shy to ask her if she likes him. He is typically small and twitchy, causing him to be picked on all the time.

Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Neon

Decription
Grey with purplish-pink dots. Neon green eyes and his name in Japanese in neon green letters on his tail and a neon green necklace with a yellow charm and black swirl design on it.
Mate/Children
None
Forms
Dog Form
History
He was a later member of Glass Hearts and is one of the most talented. He is stronger and glides through air, unlike his other mates and is a really joyful pup. No one knows where he came from, but rumor has it he was a regular dog till humans tested on him and put strange liquids in him.

Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Carlos

Description
A dark purple with red blood drop patterns on his bottom half and red crescent marks with a white outline on his legs. Along with that, he has a scar around his waist and wears sunglasses most of the time.
Mate/Children
None
Forms
Dog Form
History
A snuck up snob at most points, but has a soft side. He enjoys soft things and is usually covered by quilts.He does not cope well with light much and stays out of it most of the time. His one goal in life is to find himself a mate that will be with him forever. Not much is known of his history, except he came from a rich family long before losing all his money.

Last edited by ღ Jamais ღ on Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ღ Jamais ღ » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:27 pm

Ghost

Description
White with white stripes across his back. Scars cover his body and a chain hangs from his neck. His eyes are completely black and black x's cover both of them.
History
Ghost was a regular dog that belonged to a family in the Victorian Era. Then one cold December day, the family's house set fire, killing everyone in 1835. Ghost however became a ghost and roams the earth, looking for his master once again.
Mate/Children
None
Forms
Dog Form

ღ Jamais ღ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me