The New Agency: closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

What sort of prize would you be interested in?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:27 am

Just the fame!
27%
A few newborns!
19%
Adopting Privileges!
54%
I have a different idea and will PM you!
No votes

Total votes : 48

Re: The New Agency ~CD 03/09 p.28~

Postby Tammanae » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:53 am

Impossible Reality, I suggest bulking up your form quite a bit, as it isn't up to judging standard as it is now. ^^' As for the user, I am not sure if they changed their name or not, someone else will have to let me know on that one.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Agency » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:02 am

Code Drop~

Aysan1 - Please provide proof that you've PMed the donor.
Impossible Reality - Please provide proof that you've PMed the donor.

(Isa & Lea changed her name to The Luna Diviner)
Snickers.doodle wrote:
a вιттer тιмe drawѕ near. golden pawѕ мυѕт carve a new paтн ғor υѕ ιғ we are тo ѕυrvιve.

Pet's ID Tag:

Images of pet

~**~//~**~\\~**~//~**~

Names You'd Choose for It:

Goldenkit ~**~ Goldenpaw ~**~ Goldenfoot ~**~ Goldenstar

Tom.

Reason You Want It:

His design... It's quite lovely. If I bend it just slightly, it can become a realistic but unusual cat. These sorts of animals are my favorite. And I have been extremely interested in Warriors recently, and I very much need an outlet, and I know that writing a fan fiction about this beautiful cat will be perfect.

Personality:

Determined.

~**~

Loyal

~**~

Brave

~**~

Compassionate

History/Background/Other:

Goldenkit fidgeted, shuffling his paws.
"Stop it, Fernflower!" He ducked out from beneath his mother's soft tongue. "I'm plenty clean! And if there's a battle, warriors can't waste time being cleaned by their moms!"
Her eyes clouded, and she gazed into the distance.
"There will be no battles for you for a long time. Now run along, the Clan is waiting!"
Goldenkit stepped from the nursery into the sunlight. He bounded up to Fallowstar, and she beamed down at him. The Clan watched intently as he sat at his leader's paws.
"We have made it though this leaf-bare. It has been hard, but now that new-leaf has arrived we have been blessed by StarClan. Mistypelt's kits will be born soon, and Goldenkit has reached six moons and is ready to begin his training to become a warrior," she turned to him, "From this moment on, until he has earned his Warrior Name, this apprentice will be known as Goldenpaw. Reedtail," the young she-cat looked startled, though pleased. "You are ready to take on your first apprentice. You will be Goldenpaw's mentor. I hope that you will pass on your determination and quick-thinking to Goldenpaw."
Reedtail padded up and touched him lightly on the nose with her own.
"Goldenpaw! Goldenpaw! Goldenpaw!"
His name rang out across the clearing, called out by each cat in RiverClan. The best Clan. Goldenpaw turned to his mentor.
"I'll train my hardest to be the best apprentice ever!"
Her whiskers twitched.

WIP

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

I do.

~Snickers

Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=504735&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=449334&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

[img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae309/nainium/halloweencat_46.png[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=169172&size=large&format=auto&rev=2[/img]

Lukina wrote:Pet's ID Tag: Kennel #57

Image of petImage

Name You'd Choose for It: Evadona

Reason You Want It: She's cute, I love her colors and markings, and I think she would make a lovely rp character.

Eva has had a good and rough puphood. Life started out very well at first with her pelt of coal, she was the pup of the beta pair, who had been permisssion to mate my the alpha pair. Even though she was their only pup, she played with the alpha pups. Then as she got older and her pink markings showed, she was treated differently by the others, she was the odd ball of the pack. Eva was the only one who had odd colors on her pelt, and she was constantly made fun of for it, but of course her parents loved her, and told her the color made her unique. That only made her feel a bit better, so one late night while the pack was sleeping she snuck away never to return.

As Eva searched for a new home she encountered many creatures who had many hurtful comments about her pelt colors, it was a shot to her heart every time and she wondered if she would ever find a place that would accept her. One day she collasped from hunger and lack of energy in a flower filled meadow, she was found by a she-wolf named Esme(my fursona) whos pelt was of strange colors. She tended to Eva and and befriended her and later adopted her.

By adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I do understand.

[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/28im5px.jpg[/img]

-3B- wrote:
Pet's ID Tag: 21
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Aali [Arabic, "Light"]
Species: Shapeshifting bird (usually Crowned Eagle)

Reason You Want It:
I've been considering going for this poor little guy for a long time, and I guess I just now came up with some ideas for him that might just work. xD His bright blue coloring - just barely within my range of vision - gives me a multitude of ideas that I'm ready to write.
[Small fact about me: I have a very hard time seeing certain shades of blue. Pure blue, for example, is greyish for me. Aali is an odd mix of this greyish and the blue that I must presume he actually is, which intrigues me greatly.]

I am the overseer. Not many look for me, but I look for everyone. I watch them from above, a silent shadow in a world of noise and light. One would think that I bring attention... I'm not exactly the stealthiest of my type. However, it would seem that nobody notices me.

I am the storyteller. Watching all gives me the stories of all. Ask me for any plot, and I will be able to tell at least one story. My story is made up of everyone else's. While I have nothing, I have it all, and I am open for others to take it.

I am the historian. I know what happened yesterday, exactly as the sun hit its apex in the sky. I can reveal what happened three days ago, at that time, as well. Five years ago. Ten. Fifty. I am timeless; all of history is my own.

I am the police. I know what is right and what is wrong. And I am not afraid to correct things as I can. Unfortunately, there is usually not much I can do.

I am the one that wasn't there. Being noticed is different from being seen. And I know that difference all too well. That is my entire existence. Some may call me a stalker... I prefer the Watcher.

I am haunted. Those that lived just beyond my realm exist beside me, waiting for a spare moment to tell their stories. They will never get their chance; it is not by my fault that they did not come under me in life.

I am the sorcerer. I bring the magic to the places that need it. In times of drought, I am the one that brings the rain. I am the one that brings the sun when it is cold. I am a reminder of the Game tucked away in the secret area of the land.

I am life in death. In history, memory brings to life those that have died before us. I keep the memory of those that have passed with me, away from my brother - the eraser of memory.

I am the ghost that lives. I am unnoticed by all but my master. And that is why the overseer shall win the game that he does not play in.

I am the one that wishes he had a life to live... and yet, I cannot.

[WIP - no worries. xD]

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Aye. <3

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=510305&size=large&format=png&rev=1[/img]

[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=477546&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

[img]http://i650.photobucket.com/albums/uu230/randomperson_016/AgencyRe-vamp38.png[/img]

[img]http://i990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/Rabbitchick/Artic.jpg[/img]

Sorry it took so long guys. ^^; Still trying to adjust to my wonky schedule. I'll be updating the front page momentarily~

pixels (C)Atelophobic, Ploofies, Tirrih at deviantart.com
The Agency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm

~o/\o~
Pet's ID Tag:
12 ; Twelve

Name You'd Choose for It:
Immokalee
-Meaning; my camp, in Seminole Native American-

Breed:
Quarter Horse X Mustang

Reason You Want It:

This boy has been here for a little over a year, getting revamps and also getting overlooked. Adopters looked at other flasher felines and cuter canines, more exquisite equines and many other breeds and spieces. I myself was among them. It wasn't until currently that I actually looked at this lovely boy's revamps and other art. When I looked at how he originally looked I had to shake my head at myself. I couldn't fall in love with him, I just couldn't. Well that didn't work; his design is so simple, so easy and also so original. I could help but fall for him, and so I did.

History/Background:

Seminole Resistance
May 3, 1832
It was earlier this week in which the Indains who call themselves Seminole have been asked to leave, and join the others travaling to Indian Country. Out of Florida. It is to great sorrow that we need to do this but the land where they are are going is perfect for them.

Other:
The 'newspaper article' in the begining of the history is based on real events, the date is not exact, but it was 1832. Just wanted to make that clear.

Huge Work In Progress

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.

Last edited by JerseyDusk on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

Code Drop Form List

Woot, new week. Yet another list for the staff to use for the Code Drop this next week~ Seeing as how people seem to confuse this with the regular code drop, I will explain here, so please make sure to read. This list is not the Code Drop, but simply a list of me collecting forms at a steadier pace as to make sure no one gets accidentally skipped over, and to make the judging a little easier come Saturday. ;3 As always, do not quote or edit this post yourself, as I am the one in charge of this, and doing so will only be confusing and spamming for both me and the rest of the staff.

Kennel 12

JerseyDusk
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pancreas » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 am

Pet's ID Tag: Fourteen; #14
Name You'd Choose for It: Acorn - b'aww that is the most adorable name ever! <3
Lifestyle: Nomadic; he has no fixed abode. He travels from place to place, sleeping and eating where shelter and food are available.
Reason You Want It:
History/Background/Other: WIPP~
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. Affirmative. <33
ImageImageImage
pancreas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby osteoh » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:43 am

Aysan1 PM'd me a while back.
Also, I will likely be back soon with another character to donate.
not here- find me on dA or toyhouse instead!
if you have a kalon designed or transferred by me, please don't credit me on TH.

Image Image
osteoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheScamperPony » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:46 am

Glad I found this! 8D
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Donations are open right? I was slightly confused because at the top it says open, but in the rules it says the first week of every month..?
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I believe donations are supposed to be closed at the moment, but the last person to update forgot? I need clarification on that one from another staff member, though. ^^'
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingertail98 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Tammanae wrote:
I believe donations are supposed to be closed at the moment, but the last person to update forgot? I need clarification on that one from another staff member, though. ^^'

okay because I have two characters I adopted here long ago and I don't use them anymore so I was going to donate them back n_n
Throw those hooves right over my shoulders
Cause I seen the way you look at me, doefriend, when you smoulder
Come here, queer deer, and shake that thing around
Cause you get me so high that I gotta go down

gingertail98

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me