๐Ÿ’Ž Ransolite Cave New Artist New eggs!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ๐Ÿฐ Ransolite Cave ๐Ÿฃ EASTER ๐ŸŒธ NEW EGGS

Postby Dellatae » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:58 pm

Wait nvm my apologies gotta save for next egg drop-
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿฐ Ransolite Cave ๐Ÿฃ EASTER ๐ŸŒธ LAST EGGS

Postby OriginalStar » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:25 am

The LAST eggdrop has been placed! A little larger than the others since I had so many that never reached the shelves and many still never reached it!
I hope you all enjoyed the event! It will still continue until Reset of April 15th! (So April 16th CB time)
Dont forget to send any last second adventures or buy any Event potions!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿฐ Ransolite Cave ๐Ÿฃ EASTER ๐ŸŒธ LAST EGGS

Postby HT_Beta » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:52 am

Ordering an egg!
User: HT_Beta
Egg: Green Leopard
Payment: CS
Checked if available?: ye

Howdy, Iโ€™m searching for the Sea Slug Caterpillars for my hoard. As you can see, I have over 100 of each color.
But itโ€™s not enough, I will take over all of them, even if it take years for me to do so.
Im hoarding Sea slug caterpillars :,v

ImageImageImage

Not a Single Pringle || Send me your Sea Slugs please

HT_Beta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dellatae » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:16 am

Ordering an egg!
User: Dellatae
Egg: pink flower
Payment: chicken money
Checked if available?: ya
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:37 pm

This is the LAST 24 hours to send in advetures, buy potions and eggs!! Once these 24 hours are up the cave will go on hiatus for a couple weeks!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:37 am

Only a few hours left! This is the last chance before the cave goes on a short break!!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dellatae » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:29 am

Ordering an egg!
Egg: pastel egg
Payment: c$
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ’Ž Ransolite Cave BACK OPEN!!

Postby OriginalStar » Sat May 11, 2024 5:38 am

WE'RE BACK OPEN!!

Thank you for being so patient as I regather myself and put a huge dent in all the things I have yet to do!
Now what has changed?

Aesthetics and art!
You may notice some places like Ransolite Discussion, Ransolite Trading, and Ransolite Dancer pairing all have new banner art to give it a little more flair! It was getting a little bland with only text while the other ones had more art!

New additions to the cave!
If you noticed the art, then you must've noticed the 3 new links! Ransolite Cooking is an easier way to use extra materials to level up your ransolites outside training and adventuring! Ransolite Material Archive is simply an archive detailing what materials come from each zone alongside what potions they can be used for! Note event potions will be updated when the events start. And Ransolite Hidden Mutations! A little extra quirk your ransolite may have upon being obtained! It could be something that's instantly noticed, or something that you notice after it has hatched or grown up. It adds even more excitement to the growing process I hope! Just to note, for this special occasion, every ransolite here being sold will have one of these, which one? Who knows!

Specific potion shop and crafting!
Like before in the old shop, you can now buy Specific potions that rotate every so often. What was not in the cave before, was being able to craft said potions! Though to prevent obsolesce to the shop, you can only decide the rarity you want the potion to be, the specific trait is all random! It is yet another use to materials that isn't just selling for coins or crafting one type of potion lol.

C$ for coins!
A small area in the Ransolite Exchange has opened up to allow players to use their C$ to gain some extra coins. There is a limit of 500 coins per week to prevent people simply buying coins from me instead of other players who might be selling more coins with a much larger cap. The purpose of this is to just allow people another way of obtaining coins for whatever they plan to use it for. That and I don't have to add C$ prices to every single potion

Artist sign ups are now open!
But not helper sign ups, until I began to feel overwhelmed with adventures, that will remain closed. But if you want to join as an artist, you can! You will have to agree to a contract that's mostly there for you to understand what you can/cannot do so I don't have to explain it to every person. Being an artist is all up to you and you can make Ransolites anytime and gain all the profits from it! The only limit being you cannot make them only for yourself/friends and if you intend on making event ones, try and make them before/during the event and not after unless you want to wait a year :,)) The details are mostly in the contract so shoot me a PM if you are debating on joining! There is no limit to how many artists there are, but I cannot guarantee your egg will sell! Some eggs may take months to sell if the cave is quiet and slow!

Ransolite Boosts!
As promised, there are boosts applied to the adventures to give everyone an extra kick after being quiet for awhile!
1 Week of double EXP! (Ends reset of the 17th)
1 Week of double coins! (Ends reset of the 17th)
5 Days of double energy regren! (Ends reset of the 15th)
5 days of rarer potion and egg chances! (Ends reset of the 15th)
3 Days of double egg chances! (Ends reset of the 13th)
3 Days of double potion chances! (Ends reset of the 13th)
2 Dance slots open for OStar (Expires if I get overwhelmed suddenly)

And of course, EGG DROP!
A couple of eggs have been put up for sale for everyone to enjoy! The next one would be around the 24th and there are plans for Pride themed ransolites in June!

Thank you for sticking around! Any questions and concerns bring to me, I don't bite!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ÿ’Ž Ransolite Cave BACK OPEN!!

Postby Dellatae » Sun May 12, 2024 2:58 pm

Ordering an egg!
Egg: neon party
Payment: chicken dollars
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐Ÿ’Ž Ransolite Cave Spotlights?!

Postby OriginalStar » Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 am

The Ransolite Spotlight today is Kabby!

I decided last night, or 2 days ago I dont remember, but I decided to do a little fun thing and have "spotlights" for random Ransolites on CS. I dont typically use the Oekaki due to how... inefficient is is compared to Medibang which is no fault to CS, this is a pet collecting game, not a sole art app. So anything I draw here wont be as up in quality as my normal art.

ANYWAYS
I plan to every week or every other week, depends on my mood, draw a Ransolite owned by anyone! For free!!
It could be anything, a headshot, fullbody, sketch or colored. I will try and keep it mixed so my time spend on each owner is fair, but there is only so much I can do when someone owns 3 ransolites to someone else's 50 :,)
They will be mentioned here when a spotlight is posted and usually the spotlight will have some info on the Ransolite whenever short or long.
Also, when it comes to these spotlights, I plan to have it one per Ransolite with some exceptions.
Exceptions being lore/design
As an Example, Arbor Snabris has extensive lore with an entire comic (so far only Volume 1 of 3) slowly detailing her childhood. So a spotlight can be made of different parts of said childhood and her adulthood.

Another example being design changes, such as a Ransolite getting a new friend mutation added via potion, the new spotlight can then include that!

So does this mean I will only draw Ransolites with lore? No!
For a rundown heres what interests me into drawing your Ransolite, but isnt the sole reason. I can just decide to draw it even if it has nothing below.
-Lore does increase chances of me drawing it, mostly because I can draw something relating to the lore
-Cute design, if I really like how it came out, I will want to give it more love
-You seem to love it. If I see you using a Ransolite more than others, I will take it as a sign that you quite like that one and would rather see art of it instead of some random unnamed lvl 1 that you havent decided you want sold yet

Now here's what I might avoid when it comes to drawing
-No usage. If you havent given anything to the Ransolite, no adventures, potions, art or even a name. I will probably ignore it since I cant fully tell if you even care for it. What would you rather have? Art of an OC you love or a background character you are debating replacing?
-Inaccessible. If I have to jump through hoops to get proper refs constantly, whenever that be searching through hundreds of thousands archived rans or surfing through PMs/random links, I will probably avoid them and opt to easier accessible Ransolites. Ideally TH is the best for archiving your Ransolites and their refs and many I draw will probably come from there.
UFT/UFS (mostly) If a Ransolite is UFT/UFS I will probably avoid it, but if the design is something I like and I want to give it a little more attention even if for getting it a new home, I might still draw it. Think of it as free advertisement lol

HOW DO I JOIN?!

Just shoot me a PM that you would like your Ransolites open to being drawn! There you can detail your ideals (Ex, Never draw their children forms, dont ever draw my UFT/UFS rans, I don't want sketches etc) Just note the more restrictions you put on me means the less art you will obtain! Someone only wanting fullbody/color might get only 2 drawings as opposed to someone who doesn't care what they get and might get 10+
You can request only a couple of yours to be drawn, but remember I like it to be more random as opposed to expected. Makes it more of a surprise, which Ransolite will they draw this time?
But if you just want me to have complete freedom, just say your rans are open!
And if you ever want to change something/opt-out, just tell me!
I will try and keep it going as long as I can. I dont want to make promises since drawing here is rather hard and unmotivating, but I will do my best to have somewhat of a schedule that doesn't take much time!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me