♡ bapple boutique ♡ ... pixel pets!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ♡ TAUDIPPS ♡ ... the pixel deer species!

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:24 am

bandit wrote:

Opal Shillings Form
Your username: bandit
Pets/C$ in your trade: some rares - think amount comes to 820

I calculated 940, so I’ll go ahead and give that to you! And then deduct the appropriate amount for the gold opal. Thank you so much for the exchange! :D
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:30 am

MeltiTheDragon wrote:

Opal Shillings Form
Your username: MeltiTheDragon
Pets/C$ in your trade: X
Other (optional): I believe this is 258 Opal Shillings?

I calculated 302, so I’ll go ahead and give that to you now! Thank you so much for the exchange! :D
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:37 am

i hate my life for missing all the gold opals i knew id miss them too... i was waiting for thsm to open of cooudrse
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:41 am

Gold Opal Form
Colors: at least purple and gold pls! the rest is up to the artist
Patterns: this is also up to the artist! I love your other designs so ill let you decide
Lineart Edits (optional): I would like for my potential, (and first) taudipps to have a long and fancy dress, with a mask thing in its mouth (a mask on a stick). perhaps the mask could bend out straight horizontally, then go vertically up to its face?
Any images or collages for inspiration? (optional but preferred): I think it'd be super cool for this taudipps to look as though its dressed for a masquerade party. it would be cool if the mask had some feathers if you think that'd look good. I really want it to radiate a "mysterious" feeling, but at the same time it be elegant, mystical and mature. I hope this isn't too much
Proof that you own the gold opal: here

Postby onion » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:46 am

Opal Shillings Form
Your username: blek
Pets/C$ in your trade: 2 vr's on wl
Other (optional):
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:44 am

bandit wrote:
Gold Opal Form
Patterns: this is also up to the artist! I love your other designs so ill let you decide
Lineart Edits (optional): I would like for my potential, (and first) taudipps to have a long and fancy dress, with a mask thing in its mouth (a mask on a stick). perhaps the mask could bend out straight horizontally, then go vertically up to its face?
Any images or collages for inspiration? (optional but preferred): I think it'd be super cool for this taudipps to look as though its dressed for a masquerade party. it would be cool if the mask had some feathers if you think that'd look good. I really want it to radiate a "mysterious" feeling, but at the same time it be elegant, mystical and mature. I hope this isn't too much

I’ll start working on this now! This sounds like such a fun idea! :D
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:45 am

blek wrote:

Opal Shillings Form
Your username: blek
Pets/C$ in your trade: 2 vr's on wl
Other (optional):

I’ve updated your balance… Thank you so much! :’)
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:38 pm

bandit wrote:
Gold Opal Form

Here’s what I came up with based on the description you gave! Please let me know what you think and if you’d like any changes! Otherwise, I’ll add this one to the masterlist whenever you’re ready. <3
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:49 pm

bappledilk wrote:Image

Here’s what I came up with based on the description you gave! Please let me know what you think and if you’d like any changes! Otherwise, I’ll add this one to the masterlist whenever you’re ready. <3

its super cute but I just want to request a few changes if thats ok! is it alright if you make the deer fur white like the tail, possibly remove the leggings/gloves and maybe make the eye a littleeee bit smaller and kind of less like an eye since its wearing a mask? I hope this isn't too much to ask for! thank you so much either way! <3

Postby bappledilk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:15 pm

bandit wrote:
bappledilk wrote:Image

its super cute but I just want to request a few changes if thats ok! is it alright if you make the deer fur white like the tail, possibly remove the leggings/gloves and maybe make the eye a littleeee bit smaller and kind of less like an eye since its wearing a mask? I hope this isn't too much to ask for! thank you so much either way! <3

Sure thing! Since the gold was lost due to the fur color change, I made the wing gold instead. I can change it back to white if you want though! Let me know if there’s anything else. ^^
bapple wrote:

bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me