Pudgeum - the pudgy pigeon

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Pudgeum - the pudgy pigeon

Postby lilpupin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Pudgeums
{Adopt - Main information - Shop - Archives - Games - Competitions - Artists}

What you will find here:
-What is a pudgeum
-How to get a pudgeum
-"but wait, there's more!"
-random passes
-support us!
-Last words
-Announcements

What is a Pudgeum?
Pudgeums are similar to pigeons in many ways and - if only seen out of the corner of your eye - are
easily mistaken for one. Yet, there are several obvious differences. One of these is that they're pudgy.
But they aren't just pudgy, but rather stout, appearing shorter than a regular pigeon. But luckily, since
it can be hard to pick a pudgeum out of a crowd of pigeons with just that description, there is a dead
give away. Pudgeums come in a wide variety of colors. This makes them appeal to many people. Due
to their appeal they are commonly seen as household pets. By now most Pudgeums are tame, even
pudgeums found in the wild can be approachable. There are also two varieties that can be observed
in their natural habitats. One type of pudgeum is found in the city and appears most as a regular
pigeon, as it has the same feet as it. But pudgeums can also be found along the coast. Pudgeums
that belong to the sea have webbed feet for swimming, when necessary.

~

Okay, but how can I get a pudgeum?
It's simple! Go to the oekaki link for the pudgeums. There you will see pudgeums up for adoption.
Within each pudgeum that can be adopted you will see a form you can enter. There may be a
different form for different pudgeums, but may be mostly raffles. You will have to follow the rules
of the artist that colored the Pudgeum in order to apply for adoption. You will have to check back
on the pudgeum's page in order to see if you have won it. There should be an end date for the
pudgeum applications to come in.

~

But wait, there's more!
That's not all that there is to Pudgeums, the pudgeum land expands further than that. There is a
shop to fulfill all your pudgeum needs. Our currency is bird seed, which you can receive in games.
With the bird seeds you earn from playing the games you can buy several things. One of these is
accessories. If you recall pudgeums are tame. They are in fact so tame that they don't mind many
a number of accessories being put on them. Along with accessories you can buy a "Random Pass".
There will be more information on those in the next section. You can also buy custom pudgeums.

~

What in the world is a "random pass"?
Glad you asked! A random pass gives you the ability to get a random pudgy bird instead of a pudgeum.
These birds are usually coastal birds to honor how pudgeums came about, (feel free to PM me about
how this started, it's short and stupid. ;P ) but depending on the season might be a different bird all
together. For instance, turkeys for thanksgiving, vultures for halloween, love birds for valentines day,
etcetera. There is more information on that in the shop.

~

Like pudgeums?
Then, please support us! You can do that by putting one of these in your signature. If you do not like
the color of any of these, please suggest some other color or design and I will make one!
(Currently making them into links)

~

Lastly...
Thank you for checking out Pudgeums! I'm looking forward to the future of pudgeums! I hope that you
are too. Please, if you have any suggestions/questions/comments/concerns/what ever else, don't
hesitate to post here or PM me! Also, if you would like any sort of updates tell me and I can PM you for
anything Pudgeum related. :D
Last edited by lilpupin on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pudgeum - the pudgy pigeon

Postby lilpupin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Announcements

Pudgeums are ready! It is now currently in the early stages of developments.
Basically, I mean to say that it's arguably not entirely done yet. There is still
plenty of stuff I need to finish/make better. But, it is close enough to being
able to be released that it's happening!

Applications are now open to artists and anyone who would be interested
in being a moderator!

Interested in being an artist?
go to adoptable and find the link to the artist application. Fill in a pudgeum and
see if you get picked!

Interested in being a moderator?
As a moderator you would be there to make sure no one is rude to anyone else
and doesn't break any rules currently in place. You would also keep an eye out
for anyone playing games incorrectly. As a moderator with high expectations,
since I will be needing your help, you can be put out of position if you are not
active for over a month. I will also hope that you can make a pudgeum every
once and a while, as well. Fill out the form below, and see if I pick you! :)

Code: Select all
[b][u]I am interested in being a moderator![/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Any prior experience?:[/b]
[b]Why are you interested in this position?[/b]
Last edited by lilpupin on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pudgeum - the pudgy pigeon

Postby lilpupin » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:14 pm

Reserved
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups