☁ BURROWCLAN ☁

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

☁ BURROWCLAN ☁

Postby feathers. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:54 am

[img]nope[/img]

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
BURROWCLAN
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
A Rise Clan
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
❝Welcome. The water
is cold and fresh;
join us for a drink,
will you?❞

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CONTENTS
Clan Information
Misc. Clan Info
Misc. Info
Streamstar: Leader
Deputy
Med Cat 1
Med Cat 2
Cat 5
Cat 6
Cat 7
ETC

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Level: 1
# of cats: 1

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
personality goes here!
Last edited by feathers. on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
xxxx
feathers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ CLAN INFO ☁

Postby feathers. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:29 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
CLAN INFO

Burrowclan is like most other clans. It functions with the several normal base ranks of warrior, medicine cat, deputy, and leader. Burrowclan is also, in fact, one of the oldest clans in existence, having cycled through two dozens of leaders in the many moons the title has been present in the world of Rise. Burrowclan was actually a tribe to start with, led by a tom named Heavy Rain In Dark Sky. The clan was one that was full of fatigued cats, most spending their endless days moping around their camp hidden in the frost-tipped mountains praying that some magical force would bring them prey.

One leafbare, however, the conditions proved unbearable for almost every tribe cat of this cat, resulting in the entire tribe being wiped out due to the scarce level of prey. However, there were two sole survivors; Heavy Rain In Dark Sky, and his mate, Sun at Winter Horizon. These two cats made their way down from the mountains, ending up in a forest several miles away from the mountains they had once called home. In this forest, they spent several moons hiding from the eyes of clans that lingered nearby, hunting far enough away from their borders to remain undetected. Heavy Rain, however, eventually ventured close to a camp and saw several kits playing in the clearing, resulting in an idea sparking in his mind.

The second generation of his tribe would not be a tribe; it would be a clan. And in his twisted mind, he found a way to make their numbers increase within only days. He returned to the tree his mate buried herself in, and uttered several words that seemed normal at first. "I got an idea.. Let's start a clan." His mate rose her head up slowly, her eyes bloodshot from her weary nature. "Love, how do you suppose we do that? We're skinnier than a cat flattened by a monster on that weird gray path. How do you think we'll manage a clan?"

"We'll kidnap a few kits from the surrounding clans. They won't know what's coming for them." Before any words of protest could escape the saddened muzzle of the she-cat, Heavy Rain puffed his chest forward and smiled happily. The next generation of his now clan was comprised of cats kidnapped from their previous clans, too young to remember that these two cats weren't their parents, but old enough to walk and not need the mother's milk at their point of life.

These kidnapped cats suspected nothing, and grew up under the wing of Heavy Rain and Winter Horizon. Eventually, the two took on warrior names, Heavy Rain being named Rainstrike, and Winter Horizon being named Winterblaze. After several moons of leading, Starclan came to Rainstrike in a dream, discussing how he would need to prove his loyalty before receiving his nine lives. For several hours in the dream, he atoned for his sins of kidnapping the kits through frantic and persistent apology. After the long hours, Starclan took his apology and granted him his nine lives, titling him as Rainstar.

Rainstar went to live for 106 moons before passing due to a violent case of Greencough with his last life shortly after winning a battle to win a large section of territory between two mountains. The generations have continued on, Rainstar and Winterblaze now distant memories after so many moons. Burrowclan has since lost count of what generation it has reached, and is now led by the proud Streamstar, a she-cat who is an incredibly distant grand child of Rainstar and Winterblaze.

CLAN TERRITORY
Borders
North - South - East - West

Burrowclan makes their home in a series of hills with several streams running through the ground and to the base into a much larger river just east of their camp. They stay between two of the largest hills to stay out of the sight of other camps, but the entire line of hills is technically their own territory.

To the west of these hills is a forest, where prey is hunted if the fish in the river is scarce or difficult to catch on a particular hunt. The South area is a vast prairie, one that extends for several miles. It's unknown to the cats of Burrowclan if there is any sort of clan within the field, but cats never venture far enough into the plain to find this out for themselves, so they simply stare and wonder to themselves. To the east is a large river, one that has a plentiful supply of salmon, the occasional frog, and other insects for whenever the prey is at it's most scarce point, mostly in late leaf-fall and leaf-bare. The river has rough currents that can drag a cat away, but the cats of Burrowclan have taken the time to make a mini-dam to cut cats off from straying too far in the river and drowning. The river reaches up to a cats neck, but would easily drown a kit or young apprentice.

The North is the most cluttered environment. There are several clusters of trees scattered throughout the green grass on the ground. The area north of them is essentially just tons of scattered forests, the contents of each one unknown to the cats of Burrowclan. These forests are thankfully beyond their territory, so they have never had to venture through them to access something, even if it were an emergency. The North also has several birds flying around, making it dangerous to kits. The cats of Burrowclan, however, are trained to fend off these birds if it comes down to it.

The territory surrounding Burrowclan is not their own, with the exception of the river to the east, and each different environment serves as a border to the surrounding clans that may or may not be present.

CLAN CAMP

The clan camp is positioned in the valley between the two largest hills of the series. All the dens are burrows that dig into the sides of the hills, separated by lower and higher elevations of the den, The first den, at the base of the hill on the right, is the nursery den. The queens and kits reside in here, and it is the second largest den, with scattered moss beds in the den, along with a few spare herbs to tend to queens going through labor or having complications with producing milk for their kits.

The second den is above and slightly to the right of the nursery burrow, is the elders den. There are several moss beds, as well as a separate prey pile to the left of the entrance for easy access, a prey pile solely for the elders who are incapable of walking or standing for long periods of time. The den is rather barren, aside from a few pieces of thyme to soothe the minds of the more crazy elders present in Burrowclan. The third den, which is directly to the right of the elders den, is the warriors and apprentices den. Unlike other clans, the warriors and apprentices share one den, the only way they are divided being which side the apprentices and warriors sleep on.

The apprentices side is more messy and is to the right of the entrance, wadded up pieces of moss scattered along the walls from vigorous play time outside of training sessions. The warriors side is more organized, the nests a tail-lengths apart from one another. Labels for each nest are clawed into the ground; for example, Winterblaze's nest would've been labelled "WB", the first letter of the prefix and suffix of a cat's name.

The next den is below the warrior and apprentices den, and more to the right, seeming to be a little isolated from all the other dens. This den is the medicine den, and the entrance, unlike the other ones, is actually blocked off by a large thick leaf, taken from one of the trees of the forest in the west. The leaf keeps sunlight out of the den. The herbs are organized on the left side of the den, each stash of herbs on their own moss cushion to keep them from being damaged on the smooth, but slightly dirty ground of the den. The other side has three moss beds, each one for a cat being treated for some illness by the medicine cat.

The final den is the one that is the highest up, and is several meters above all the other dens. This is the leaders den, and it is the smallest den out of them all. The den has a moss carpet inside for comfortable sleeping, and there are two moss beds inside, one for the leader and one for the deputy.
Last edited by feathers. on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
feathers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ MISC. CLAN INFO☁

Postby feathers. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:33 pm

THE CLAN

Burrowclan is comprised of cats who are descendants of kits that were once kidnapped to build the foundation of Burrowclan. Every single cat in the clan, with the exception of a couple of loners who have been brought in, are distantly related to the cats kidnapped at the beginning of the timeline of Burrowclan. The clan is generally known as one of the oldest ones in existence, having gone through various generations while staying in the same general location, switching between the surrounding landscapes of the hills.

The cats in Burrowclan are trained to not only be swift on land, but to be agile and efficient in the water as well. The main prey of Burrowclan is actually fish that comes from the streams, typically hunted fresh daily and eaten the same day it is hunted, meaning hunting patrols in Burrowclan are plentiful and occur rapidly, roughly three or four patrols being sent out each day to keep all of the cats of Burrowclan sufficiently fed throughout the day.

CLAN REP

The clan's reputation is generally positive among the surrounding clans. Streamstar puts on a good social act towards the other cats, and rarely has conflicts with the surrounding clans, making her appealing to all the other clans. Although, a few clans may view her as a little bit of a weirdo, given the fact she's nice to strangers, and would welcome a loner or rogue, perhaps even a kittypet into her clan without second thoughts or hesitation, regardless of what the other cats of her clan may think.

At gatherings, she has earned a positive reputation for bringing up all the positive things that have happened in her clan as well as others to lighten the mood when it may otherwise be a grim atmosphere. The other clans often turn to her for resources, as she will give them out to cats that absolutely need them, ensuring that all surrounding clans do not fall. Her oblivious nature is something the more cruel of clans frequently take advantage of when they are either lazy or not feeling their duties for that dayl Streamstar can be a valuable asset to them on days where they would rather leisure.

CLAN TRADITIONS

1. On the first moon of Greenleaf, the cats of Burrowclan are required to travel several miles, typically a two day journey, to the mountain that their "ancestors" once resided on, the one where all the cats died due to lack of prey. They make their way up to the top of the mountain, and spend one night sitting vigil, only speaking to organize a patrol to hunt. This is to silently thank the two cats that lived to form Burrowclan. After one night of sitting vigil, they leave offerings at a stone, the offerings mainly being food that can be preserved for a long time in cold(i.e, berries).

2. Once a moon, typically at the mid-point of New-leaf, Streamstar will gather cats from several other clans, usually an apprentice from each clan, and host a race, with various prizes for the entrants. The prizes consist of a bundle of herbs, fresh prey, materials to make a den, etc. The races typically last about a week, working in a bracket system where there are teams that race. The first team to win advances and challenges the other team, so on and so forth until four cats are left standing to fight for the top 4 prizes. When the races are over, a large gathering is hosted to celebrate, where each clan brings prey to share with other cats of the clan, like a mini-gathering to celebrate good things to come.
Last edited by feathers. on Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:27 am, edited 6 times in total.
xxxx
feathers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ MISC. INFO☁

Postby feathers. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:36 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

WARRIOR CODE
      • Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
      • Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
      • Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
      • Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
      • A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
      • Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
      • A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
      • The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
      • After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
      • A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
      • Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
      • No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
      • The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
      • An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
      • A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
      • Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
xxxx
feathers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ STREAMSTAR: LEADER ☁

Postby feathers. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:40 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Name: Streamstar

Past Ranks(if any!): Kit, Apprentice, Warrior.

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None
Mate: None
Family: None
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Personality:
positive traits: optimistic, social, ambitious | negative traits: naive, oblivious, easily trusting

Streamstar tries her hardest to appeal to the masses. She is incredibly social, often approaching unfamiliar cats and striking a casual conversation with them on a whim. She makes her social interactions seem effortless as they flow naturally. When dealing with problems, she looks to the brighter side and prefers to address the issue calmly in order to figure out a way to go about dealing with it that'll leave every cat satisfied, and everyone involved without conflict/tension on their end.

She is also easy to earn the trust of. Her nice nature tends to draw those in around her, and she is able to easily form bonds, but is incapable of distinguishing rather these bonds are legitimate or simply false to get closer to Streamstar to access her more vulnerable side, which is already blatantly available from the moment another cat crosses her path. She is incredibly kind, even to new cats, and always looks for the good.

This optimistic nature often results in her being in denial whenever issues she cannot control or issues that have no positive end. She is oblivious to issues that are more serious and often takes a while to address them, resulting in some of the cats in her clan having conflicting views on Streamstar's way of leading. She tends to want to appeal to the masses and make everything happy, but doesn't really address issues in a way that truly permanently resolves them due to her nice demeanor.

History:
Streamstar was born into Burrowclan during leaf-bare, and was the only kit of the litter. The birth was uncommon, being the only kit, but Streamstar showed her determined and cheerful nature just a couple of moons after opening her eyes. Her personality seemed to be fully developed, and before she was six moons old, she was already bounding around and happened to catch a few fireflies that frequently flew into the nursery during the evenings of Green-leaf, showing plenty of hunting potential before she even became an apprentice.

When she became an apprentice, she was to be taught by the previous leader of Burrowclan, the leader's name being Darkstar. Streamstar happened to be the grand-child of Darkstar, so they naturally formed a bond immediately whenever they were training, being family members. Streamstar's training extended beyond the normal 6 moons, instead lasting until she was 18 moons. This was due to the fact that Streamstar had minor mistakes in her tactics that she wanted to perfect before she received her warrior name of Streamwind, a name derived from the speed in which she performed her actions during training.

Shortly after receiving her warrior name, she was given an apprentice by the name of Graypaw, who showed massive ambition and would often flirt with Streamstar. She never entertained it, and focused on training him. Just a couple moons into training, Streamstar and Graypaw ventured too far into the north, and Graypaw was ambushed by a hawk, who took him into the sky and was never seen again by any of the cats in Burrowclan. The next moon, the deputy of Burrowclan was ambushed by a group of rogues, who ravaged and killed the deputy over a dispute about prey in the forest.

At the moonrise of the night of the deputy's murder, Streamstar was appointed the next deputy to everyone's surprise, serving under her grandpa Darkstar, who was near the age of retirement, having lost 7 of his lives and his bones having grown brittle and sore to the touch. A couple moons after being appointed deputy, Darkstar stepped down and took his rank as elder, granting Streamstar her leader name. Shortly after, she received her nine lives and has led Burrowclan ever since, having lost two of her lives in the thirty moons she has been leader.
Last edited by feathers. on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
feathers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ EBONYFLOWER: DEPUTY ☁

Postby feathers. » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:21 pm

➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Name: Ebonyflower

Past Ranks(if any!): Kit, apprentice

Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: None
Mate: None
Family: None
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳

Personality:
positive traits: observant, industrious, loyal | negative traits: stubborn, daring, uninhibited | neutral: mysterious, paranoid

Ebonyflower displays an undeniable level of loyalty, one that may be almost considered creepy. The way she pays attention to even the smallest of details startles, yet attracts those around her. She is a visual-thinker, a canvas painted in her mind every single time she thinks of even the simplest of motions she is going to perform. With those around her, she is incredibly observant, the smallest tail twitch from a cat she does not know instantly kicking her instincts into full gear.

When performing her duty as deputy, she is hard-working, and usually plans all of the patrols for the day directly before she goes to sleep, timing when the patrols would be sent out based on the height of the sun in the sky. If the sun wasn't in the sky, the movement of the clouds determined her patrol planning. She detects patterns of unfamiliar cats easily, and will typically schedule patrols around these times to make sure the patrols do not run into any sort of dangerous cats.

She is, however, an incredibly difficult cat to work with. When in groups, she is stubborn, and it's either her way or no way. She is observant and makes that very clear by precisely planning essentially every move that is to happen for the simple things even, such as how a hunting patrol goes. Whenever someone tries to challenge her opinion, she is persistent, intimidating in her speech, and slightly disrespectful, treating those who dare to challenge her as the inferior, as she believes that her way is the best and that anything else shouldn't even begin to come into the picture. Because of this, her friend group is incredibly small and she is difficult to get close to.

History:
xxx
xxxx
feathers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me