Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Cubs

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Cubs

Postby starry--knight » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 am

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Welcome Travelers! To the Event Cubs Dwelling.
Don't get too comfortable however, you have a long journey ahead!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

|| LOC Item Shop - Item Guide - LOC Main Event Thread - LOC Fanclub - LOC Adopts ||

|| Event Trailer||
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lions of the Cosmos: Event - Time: Event Cubs

Postby starry--knight » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:34 am

|| Cub Background ||

Meanwhile, on the lion homeworld…

"Get your head down now!" a voice rang out into the chaos that had torn the planet. Elemental attacks were flying back and forth as the battle for the higher ground raged on. A startled warrior glanced up, quickly diving downward as fire came flying above him. Valkyrie, the secondary leader and judge for the pride, was the one to warn her fellow lion from the attack. Her presence was a surprising site to most, as she did not belong on the battle field - yet there she was. "Keep it together! Push!" she called once more to rally the warrior and rejuvenate their spirits. The needed it - this was the third battle since Ethereal had departed.

The battles had been unprovoked and entirely unexpected. With the pride now split in two, with half of their kin on Earth, and the rest on the home planet, those who remained had their work cut out for them. The rebels had launched a full blown attack after the departure of those to Earth and they were surely eager to take advantage of their absence. Lives had been lost on both sides with the body count ever growing as the days past.

Yet still, the pride had not lost hope as they proudly defended their home and their families. This latest fight lasted an entire day before the last of the rebels had been subdued. Their retreat was a well deserved victory for the pride though there was no time for a celebration. Valkyrie looked at the sights before to, noticing a group of four very young cubs near the battle grounds. Looking twenty years old at best, they lie cowering in the spot they had taken refuge from the onslaught of attacks thrown their way. Valkyrie trotted forward past the group of warriors who had surrounded them, folding her wings delicately as she landed. "Make room friends." she ordered sternly, yet her voice holding a calm and soft tone towards the cubs.

"Hello little ones…" her consoling voice cooed. "Do not be afraid. We are not here to harm you." she said, drawing ever closer to the cubs. They drew back at her approach, still fearful of anyone who came near. "W-where are our parents…" one of them asked, stepping forward to shield their siblings behind them.

Immediately her heart broke into two. "My poor child… Your parents they…" Her voice paused to collect the emotions that had flooded her thought. "They have joined the spirits young one. I am so sorry." she finished with a stern voice. B-but they can't be, they just can't! My parents were the strongest of the warriors! Dad said so himself!" the cub refuted with tears welling in their eyes. The others now joined the protest, only stopping to cry softly in the fur of their siblings.

"I know they were my dears. They fought valiantly for you all, I promise you. And still, they are not gone. Their hearts and strengths are in you. Always remember that." she told them, a tear escaping her eyes as she spoke. This war had taken a toll on them all - on both sides. Though their success today was a victory for the pride, it was a loss for these cubs, now left without a family or a home.

"No harm will come to you, I promise you that. I will make you a home and you will be loved." she said softly, drawing closer to the cubs even though the protector of the group remained firm in their stance. With tears streaming down their cheeks, terrified of what was going to happen in the midst of the loss of their family, the sniffled and whispered for their siblings to follow as he came to Valkyrie's side. She licked their heads consolingly, rubbing her paw against them like a mother would. "Let's bring you home."
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:39 am

|| The Event Cubs ||

All designed by - Oblviion-Wing01

#1 - Fire Male || Non-owner Applications only!
#2 - Earth Male || Open for all applicants!
#3 - Water Female || Open for all applicants!
#4 - Air Female || Non-owner Applications only!
Last edited by starry--knight on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:41 am

|| Event Cubs Form ||

Code: Select all
Username;;
Cub number;;
Cub Name;;
Cub Gender;;
Cub Element;;
Personality;;
How does the cub feel about the pride?;;
How does the cub feel about the rebels?;;
Who would they choose to be their caretaker?;;

Any extras are allowed! It would nice to see everyone applying working together to create a cohesive story between each cub, though that is not required.

--->End date for these cubs is February 26th, 2016
Last edited by starry--knight on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:29 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

ImageImageImage
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
"We don't get to chose our parents"
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Basics wrote: [Username] Oblivion-Wing01
[Name] Iniko "
[Name Meaning] "Times of Trouble"
[Nick-Name] 'Niko
[Gender] Male [He/Him]
[Allegiance] Pride/The Alpha
[Cub Number] 2
Appearance wrote: [Ear Type] Normal Lion Ears
[Mane Type] Full Mane - Custom
[Age] Cub
[Eye Color] #689613
[Fur Color] #fee5c7 - #dea080 - #7d433a
#612f22 - #3b1e18 - #1b100e
[Mane Color] #1b0f0d

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Build wrote:Iniko, like most of the rebel cubs, is rather thin and lanky. This is due to not receiving adequate food at such a crucial stage in his life. Even when he joined the pride, where food is relatively plentiful, Iniko gained little wait. So, Iniko grew to be rather lanky.

Voice wrote:When Iniko speaks, it is often soft and unsure - he stutters a good bit. The only time he talks with any form of certainty is when giving reports.

Scent wrote:Most of Iniko's scent comes from his element. It is deep and earthy, but it doesn't carry a note of dampness that could turn his scent from an open field to a moldy forest.

ImageImageImage
"We are not always born to those deserving of us."

LoC Lore wrote: [Element] Earth
[Future Rank] Prison Guard
[Armor] Armor
[aspirations] To be Lead Prison Guard
Reasons for Choice wrote: Iniko thought that, being off home planet guarding prisioners would be best for him.
It keeps him out of public view, and keeps him safe from the ire of those still unsure of him.
Iniko doesn't mind the task, there is a lot of time for him to think and reflect.
Iniko is aware that some think him a danger as a prison guard - he could release inmates.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Statistics wrote: [Element] ●●●●●●●●●●
[Constitution] ●●●●●●●●●○
[Cunning] ●●●●●●●●○○
[Strength] ●●●●●●●○○○
[Dexterity] ●●●●●●○○○○
[Will-Power] ●●●●●○○○○○
Skills wrote: [Rock Wave]Iniko slams down his paw and great piller's of rock fly up
and either send's the target flying or smother's and crushes them.
[Stone 'Splosion]Iniko can create bombs of earth by manipulating internal pressures
to form shapes such as spheres, and be able to throw them.
[Earth Needles] Iniko can create needles of earth to impale targets.
These needles can be projected in mid-air or generated from the ground.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ImageImageImage
"We are born as we are."

Personality wrote:[Overall Traits]
Guarded - Quiet - Observant - Anxious - Principled - Soft-Spoken - Modest - Intelligent - Troubled
[In Full]
Iniko's personality is almost entirely shaped by the pride; by the pride's kindness and ugliness to him and his siblings. However, it would be incorrect to say that these traits didn't exist in some small for in him before.

Guarded - "cautious and having possible reservations."
Due largely to the distrust between himself and many within the pride, Iniko has grown rather guarded. He keeps very few people close, and believes that everyone else is to be regarded with suspicion.

Quiet - "to be without sound."
Due to the conflict within the pride about his and his sibling's being there and the allegiance of their parents, Iniko prefers not to interact with many of the other lions. He does this, to avoid conflicts. Many lions do not trust him or his siblings and do not want them there. So, Iniko has learned to say nothing. Iniko's lack of social abilities had started to grow into a problem as he aged. Once he moved onto the prison planet to be a prison guard, it wasn't quite the issue.
In many social situations, Iniko simply remains silent - especially around strangers. When he speaks, he often stutters and his tone is unsure.

Observant - "watchful and quick to notice things."
Iniko is a thinker, largely because he never really speaks - but he is still inquisitive by nature. Iniko spends a great deal of time by himself, watching others go about their day. So, he watches and contemplates behaviors. Because of this, he has learned how to read body language very well.

Anxious - "experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome."
Iniko has little to no confidence in himself and is therefore incredibly insecure. He tries very hard to hide how he feels, but he tends to be anxious - especially around others. It all comes from the way he was treated by the pride and his complete lack of self-confidence.

Principled - "acting in accordance with morality and showing recognition of right and wrong."
Iniko has his own set of morals which he uses to distinguish right from wrong. He acts accordingly to these morals as he sees fit, regardless of what others think about him. Most of the morals come from how he was treated, and how many others think of him.

Soft-Spoken - "speaking or said with a gentle, quiet voice."
A quiet boy, he only speaks when he feels is necessary. The quips he contributes to awkward and unsure, he is often thought of as stupid and a coward because of his nature.

Intelligent - "having or showing intelligence, especially of a high level."
Iniko is always deep in thought. He appears to have wisdom beyond his years due to his trials. He has grown into someone capable of deep thought and understanding.

Troubled - "beset by problems or conflict."
Iniko wants so much to be a part of the pride, but he is so afraid of others opinions on him. He lets his fears keep him from progressing. Iniko wishes that he didn't have to view his pride-mates with suspicion, he wishes he wasn't afraid to speak and could do so with eloquence. Iniko wishes that he had confidence in himself and wasn't consumed by anxiety. And, maybe one day he could be, but he isn't right now.

Likes wrote: Art
Iniko uses his element to make statues, it relaxes him.
Working
Iniko finds peace in an activity that requires his entire focus.
Dislikes wrote: Prejudice
The opinions of other shaped him like clay into who he is now.
Himself
Iniko hates the way he is. He wishes he was someone more.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ImageImageImage
"And we must make due with what we have."

History wrote:[Taken]
The night was cold and silent. Four cubs huddled together beneath a rock for warmth. All seemed well and one would think the world was a peace, for all four cubs appeared to be asleep - until one of the cubs were roused from slumber. The small orange cub slowly opened her eyes and looked over her siblings. Tanith - the cub, wore a frown upon her small face. Tanith had been looking for something, and had not found it.
Another of the cubs began to stir, a dark brown male covered with even darker spots. He raised his head from off the back of Tanith and yawned.
"Momma and Papa said that . . said that they would be late." Iniko grumbled out to his sister. Their parents always served on night patrol for the rebels. Every night was the same for them - there parents would see them off into sleep and vanish for three hours. However, tonight was different. Their parents had been asked to patrol out a litter farther, which would take them longer to return.
Tanith sighed, and looked out upon the desolate world around them. She appeared to be ignoring her broth. Iniko huffed softly, and lowered his dead. The young cubs began to feel sleep over take them, and their eyes grew heavy. That was until they noticed movement. Instantly, the two cubs sat up and looked around, but the found nothing.
Iniko felt to heart pounding madly within his ribcage, and he flinched hard when his ears picked up the sound of paw-steps. Tanith tensed next to him, over come with fear as four large shadows cascaded over them. For a brief moment, Iniko caught his sister's eye and saw a flash of hope. But at the figures walked closer, it was very much clear that it was not their mother or father.
Two lions stepped closer; one was a ginger lioness and the other a pale brown male sporting a warrior's mane. All of a sudden, Tanith expelled a yelp as she was grabbed by the maw of a third lion. Iniko gasped as the pale brown male plucked him from the ground.
"For the pride! For the alpha!" Roared the ginger lioness as she picked up Iniko's brother.
Iniko's entire body was frozen with fear and the icy realization dawned on him. The pride was stealing him and his siblings!

[Abandoned in the Unknown]
They rythmic swaying of his body as the pale lion walked with him in his jaws had lulled young Iniko into sleep. By the time he awoke the run had begun to rise. It was just then that the party stopped. The four lions dropped the four cubs down into a hollow tree trunk. Iniko grunted as his bottom his the ground, but he thing quickly scrabbled over to his siblings.
"You two! Watch the cubs but keep out of sight!" Hissed the ginger lioness as she and the pale brown warrior ran off. The other two lions gave a nod before finding places to hid.
Iniko looked at Tanith, he didn't find any sign of harm to her. When he looked at her, he saw the same realization - again they had been taken.
"Don't worry. . . Momma and Papa will come for us. They . . they always do." Iniko whispered to his siblings.
Time slowly passed and Iniko began to get bored. He decided to peek out over the edge of the tree trunk, and it was then he saw the silhouettes of lions in the distance. Their armor shown bright in the daylight, making it very clear to the cubs that it were pride lions approaching. Iniko began to shiver with fear as the pride lions drew closer. However, all of a sudden, out sprang dozens of rebels.
There parents hard arrived! They would be safe!

[In the Paws of the Enemy]
The battle lasted for hours, elements were hurled every which way. It was all Iniko and his siblings could do not to get injured. Suddenly, the rebels began to retreat to safety. Iniko was confused. Where were they going? Where were his parents? And why were they leaving him and his siblings behind?
Iniko didn't wonder long as fear over took him, soon he found himself and his siblings surrounded by strangers. Some glared and growled at them while other shook their heads and cast sympathetic looks - but all were bloodied and bruised.

"Make way friends." Spoke a lavender lioness as she descended from the sky.
"Hello little ones…" her consoling voice cooed.
"Do not be afraid. We are not here to harm you." she said, drawing ever closer to Iniko and his siblings.
"W-where are our parents…" Iniko asked, stepping forward to shield his siblings behind him.
"My poor child… Your parents they…" Her voice paused to collect the emotions that had flooded her thought.
"They have joined the spirits young one. I am so sorry." she finished with a stern voice.
"B-but they can't be, they just can't! My parents were the strongest of the warriors! Papa said so himself!" Iniko cried, he felt hot tears began to burn at the edges of his eyes.
"I know they were my dears. They fought valiantly for you all, I promise you. And still, they are not gone. Their hearts and strengths are in you. Always remember that." she told them, a tear escaping her eyes as she spoke.

Iniko couldn't help but look around, he was completely lost. His parents were gone, him and his siblings were now orphans in the paws of the enemy.
"No harm will come to you, I promise you that. I will make you a home and you will be loved." she said softly,
"Let's bring you home."

All Iniko could do was whimper, as he was picked up by a flame-colored tracker.
[Truth]
"I am so sorry for this, my dear little ones, but we must talk." Spoke the sweet lavender lioness that had spoke with them before. She had seen to it that the cubs were taken directed to the grand chamber, and saw to it that Arcturus was sent away.
All four cubs sat cuddled together, tears still occasionally spilled from the corner of their eyes. They had fallen silent as Valkyrie began to speak. Iniko sat close to Tanith, trembling slightly.
"While your parents might not have been aware of it, the Rebels were using you to bait us into battles. As peace keepers, we can no ignore the cries of a cub - not matter the circumstances." Iniko gasped in shock as Valkyrie revealed to him and his siblings the treachery of the rebels.
"I do not blame you for the part you played in the rebel's plot. You are cubs, to young to know such violence." Valkyrie attempted to reassure the cubs.
"This - the pride - is now your home. I can not promise you that life will be easy for you. But I will do my best to see to it that no harm comes to you. I am sorry my dear, but I must leave you now. I have pride-mates to tend to." And with that, Valkyrie left the four small, shaken cubs alone. She hoped that, because they were still so young, that they would easily accept this truth and loose their loyalty for their parent's faction.

Iniko instantly began to reflect on what he was told. If he had been used as bait, it would easily explain why he and his siblings were stolen so easily multiple times. His small mind raced as he curled close to his siblings.
"I. . I don't think that. . that she would lie to use. . ." Iniko whispered.
"It has to be true. It makes to much sense." Tanith spoke.

"If you think so too. . .then it must be so." Iniko decided.

Relationships wrote:
[Tanith]
Iniko has always been close to his siblings.
After the pride, Iniko started to worry about Tanith.
Her strong-will could land her into trouble with the pride.
Iniko also knows that Tanith is hurting.
The prejudice takes a toll on them both.
[Nelaros]
Nelaros finds Iniko and his siblings fascinating.
It hurts Nelaros that the pride is so hateful to them.
She tries to look out for them. Iniko is grateful.
However, Iniko finds talking to her hard.
Nelaros understands and is there for him anyway.
[Metsastys]
The rebels are the enemy, simple as that.
Be it adult or cub, the rebels are not to be trusted.
Metsastys makes Iniko's live very difficult.
She is critical of everything Iniko does.
Iniko wouldn't put it past her to outright harm him.
And it scares him.
[Taranath]
Taranath was also an orphan, so he understands Iniko.
Iniko needed someone who could understand him.
Iniko finds Taranath's humor refreshing and liberating.
Something about the humor makes Iniko feel safe.
And that is something Iniko really needs.
[Wernen]
Wernen's parents are both rebels; Urthel and Enithain.
He knows the terrible things rebels do to cubs first hand.
However, Wernen was never subjected to being a pawn - thanks to Enithain.
Iniko thought that he could find a comrade in Wernen.
But Wernen is deeply distrustful of the cubs.
[Ragnvaldr]
As a cub trainer, it is Ragnvaldr's job to oversee the cubs.
It isn't his job to worry upon the sins of their parents.
Ragnvaldr would rather Iniko focus on mastering his element,
then worry about the opinion of a bunch of jaded elders.
Ragnvaldr has offered to help Iniko leave the pride.

ImageImageImage
"And I have myself, and a future that I can shape."

How does the cub feel about the pride? wrote:One would think, that with the terrible reception Iniko and his siblings suffered at the paws of the pride, he would be just as jaded and angry at the pride as many within the pride were to him. However, there was just enough good within the pride that was capable of convincing Iniko that he was safe and loved within the pride.

How does the cub feel about the rebels? wrote:The rebels used him and his siblings to do terrible things; to lure the pride into conflicts. It wasn't until he joined the pride that this truth was revealed to him. Iniko felt completely betrayed by the rebels. He wants nothing to do with them.

Who would they choose to be their caretaker? wrote:Iniko chose Taranath. This was because Taranath is able to relate to Iniko's struggles as an orphan and one who is unsure of their place. Taranath is capable of making Iniko feel safe - mostly through his humor. It feels good to laugh and remember that you are allowed to feel however you want. Don't let other's make you sad, Iniko.

ImageImageImage
"I am Iniko"

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophanimera » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Username;; bat-ty
Cub number;; 4
Cub Name;; Sephara
Name Meaning;; similar to Sephira, meaning "west wind"
Cub Gender;; Female
Cub Element;; Air

Personality;;

QUIET

Sephara is generally quiet and
doesn't speak unless spoken to.
However, she is a pitcher with
big ears... while she isn't a
tracker, she takes pride in her
listening skills and can carry
short messages or noises on the
wind (a single word or fragment),
like a game of long-distance
telephone. She used to play
this game with her siblings.

JUDGMENTAL

Sephara is to form judgements
and is stolid in convictions
she makes. First impressions
are extremely important to her
and she will often disregard
those who make a poor first
impression. Her future goal
in the pride is to become a
support warrior or some other
form of assistance. Fighting
isn't something she likes to
be around or participate in,
but what must be done,
must be done.

BELIEVES IN FATE

Sephara believes strongly
in fate and superstition
and that oftentimes,
situations have an inevitable
outcome. This belief stems
from her parents' deaths in
the battles and shapes the
actions she may take. She
is highly determined to make
an impact, though, and
believes her impact would
have been accounted for in
any final result. She is not one
to sit idly and ask what the
use of doing something is.

ALTRUISTIC

Sephara wants to help selflessly,
in any way that she can.
In her opinion, her best
trait is a kind and
passionate heart, although
her altruism is often clouded
with bias. She tends to help
her friends and allies even
going as far to disregard
her own physical needs.
She'd try to find places
to assist her friends, even
if they didn't really need
help. It takes a delicate
but persistent hand to
refuse her help, as she is
not easily discouraged but is
easily offended.

OPTIMISTIC

For Sephara, her combination
of inevitability and optimism
means that she believes
things will always turn out
how they're supposed to in
the end, and hopefully that's
for the benefit of all involved.
Sure, sometimes things
happen that make us lose
hope, but there's always a
reason to pick yourself up,
dust yourself off and just keep
on doing the things that you
do best.
x
X
x
X

How does Sephara feel about the pride?;;

After Valkyrie rescued her and her siblings, Sephara
dedicated her life to the pride. Lending a
paw (or four) is no small requirement for Sephara and
she would throw herself wholeheartedly into a cause,
if it meant defending members of the pride. This is especially true
in regards to those who aided in rescuing her and her siblings
from the battlefield.

How does Sephara feel about the rebels?;;

In Sephara's words, hunger for power manifested in
destroying others' power is selfish. Therefore, the
Rebels must be stopped by any means necessary unless
it means risking the lives of those close to you. Any
motivation the rebels claim to have aside from simply
taking control is doubtable at best.

Who would Sephara choose to be her caretaker?;;

Given the choice, Sephara would prefer to have
Valkyrie as her caretaker. However, a support
warrior would be just as suited to her interests,
or any other mentor figure who could fill
the void in her life that used to be filled by parents.

x
X

Click either image to view the full painting!
Last edited by ophanimera on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 am, edited 10 times in total.
ophanimera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:06 am

End date has been added!
Extensions may be given if collectively you all need it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apricotflyer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Username;; apricotflyer
Cub number;;
Cub Name;;
Cub Gender;;
Cub Element;;
Personality;;
How does the cub feel about the pride?;;
How does the cub feel about the rebels?;;
Who would they choose to be their caretaker?;;

marking- applying for cant decide again >-<

whelp. no time nor motivation for these cubs anymore
Last edited by apricotflyer on Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
apricotflyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:10 pm

╒════════════════════════════╕
ImageImageImage
Name: Vidar
Meaning: From the Old Norse Víðarr, which is possibly derived from víðr
"wide" and arr "warrior". In Norse mythology Víðarr was the son of Odin and Grid. At the time
of the end of the world, the Ragnarok, he will avenge his father's death.

Build:Vidar was a slender cub, unable to put on enough weight to create a
solid' build like some other cubs around him. As he grew it became clear that
he was rather tall and while he is unable to bulk up as much as he wants to
with all the training he does he is very muscled even for his slender build. Like
most lions, he walks with his tail curled slightly to protect his tail spikes.
Vidar has a short coat but the fur on the bottom of his paws can grow quite long. He walks with long, smooth
strides and carries himself well but will always lower his head when speaking to others due to his hieght.

Voice: His voice is smooth and deep, his laughter when genuine is rich and booming.
Scent: like the thick, moist air before a storm.
Family: Mother: (deceased) Father: (deceased) Siblings: 2 sisters and a brother. ( Alive )
╘════════════════════════════╛

⋯⋯ ⋯ EVEN IF THE WORLD IS BURNING
Personality
Deceptive, sentimental, vengeful, charismatic, unpredictable, secretive, duty-bound, protective,
inquisitive, serious, insecure, superficial, altruistic

Vidar is a lion who is fighting a constant enteral battle. As a cub, everything seemed so simple but now with age, he has found that his future has become more unstable. He firmly believes that he is duty bound to the pride who found him, raising him from a meek, sensitive cub to the polished, mature lion. But they were also the ones who killed his parents, orphaning him and his three siblings. Vidar wishes to get revenge somehow, even just to escape the pride and live as a nomad but, doesn't want to hurt anyone to do it. Extremely sentimental, carrying clear memories of his parents with him always and vowing to destroy anyone who would even think about hurting his siblings or loved ones, and very secretive, only those truly close to him will know is true thoughts about the world around him. Has an air of unpredictability around him as he can easily pull off the façade of being confident, friendly and charismatic, as soon as he is alone, he becomes withdrawn and serious. For Vidar, it takes no effort to be seen but it takes even less to become hidden in plain sight, his earthy brown coat a contributor to that. One thing that most know about him is that Vidar is a serious athlete. He tells himself that he does this to prepare for the world outside of the pride, where he will have to fend for himself but truly he finds peace in pushing himself, working every ligament, every muscle until he can't move without that familiar tightness in his muscles. A little cynical of others, only because of his own hidden agenda to break away from
the pride, if he can hide it, so can others. The first impression of Vidar would be that he is a charismatic gentleman, but you
feel like if he was away from company, a seriousness would consume him.

As a part of his superficial nature, Vidar finds it no challenge to converse and create quick connections but
his guarded, secretive ways make it hard for him to create strong bonds with others out of his family group.
He wishes to make these connections but with his future still to be set in stone, Vidar doesn't wish to leave
to many broken hearts behind as no matter how much he doesn't seem to care, Vidar does take into account
others feelings. Very observant and well educated, especially in the history of the pride thanks to his
caretaker. Being observant, though, Vidar is quick to pick up on other's quirks and facial tells in a way that
would be understandingly shocking and confronting to others if they truly let on to what he knows. Hates
others feeling pity for him and so will very, very rarely talk about his past and remembers more about his
life before the pride than he lets on. Not really a 'jokester', Vidar is too serious for slapstick comedy but
does geta chuckle out of witty puns and deadpan comedy is a speciality of his. A valiant warrior once he is
unleashed,but is dangerous on the battlefield and will twist and turn as gracefully as any scout does in the
air, using his attacks with razor precision.Vidar truly does want to be accepted, thus is why he masquerades
with his charming, friendly mask, adapting himself to fit in with anyone but too scared to let anyone get
truly close in case they see what he truly is and 'abandon' him to drown in his own thoughts.

AROUND YOU, IT DOESN'T MEAN⋯⋯ ⋯ ⋯
Feelings towards the Pride
His feelings towards his 'saviours' are conflicting. They saved him and his siblings from a horrible and unpromising future as orphaned cubs, the lioness who took care of him was nurturing and cared for him even though there was a thick air of caution that followed the cub wherever he went. Vidar's siblings have flourished and so he feels like he owes the pride his life and also for protecting his siblings in a way a young 20-year-old cub couldn't. However, the members in the Pride are the ones who killed his parents in the first place, a war that affected both sides and tore Vidar apart from his parents who, as a cub, looked up to with adoration only a child can have for their parents. So his feelings towards the pride are complicated and while he would deny it with his dying breath, he wishes for the day when he can leave the pride without hurting the few lions he has made a connection with.

Feelings towards the Rebels
While his feelings are, difficult to explain towards the Pride, Vidar's feelings towards the rebels are not. He doesn't believe in what they stand for and with age, now he wonders why his parents followed them in the first place. There is no structure which he finds incredibly infuriating and the lions he has met had little to no morals. As he never had any desire to know anything about the rogue group, Vidar feelings/ thoughts towards the rebels may seem a little bias and unguided but he can't understand why his parents gave their lives and broke their small family to follow this group.

Relationships
Kiani: A lioness that Vidar felt that he had to prove that he didn't embody his parent' loyalty to the rebels at a young age. As the lioness is one of the few healers in the pride, Vidar has had to be healed by Kiani a few times when he was first perfecting his acrobatic fighting style, limping over to the healer's cave to get looked at. She is independent which as a young cub, Vidar always found that trait inspiring, to be confident in one's self and not depending on others. Kiani also had this sophisticated air about her, her speech and graceful movements still something the lion finds interesting about her.As he grew older and 'proved' that he wasn't a mini rebel, he found that she was nice to converse with but he still thinks that she would be the one to sleep with her eyes open.

Joziah: As a cub, Vidar found the older male quite welcoming and with the lion being the same element, Joziah was sort of an unofficial teacher. Joziah's fighting style was more 'defensive' than his own but he learned techniques at a young age that only helped him harness his element, making the young cub feel a little more secure in a life that had such a rocky beginning. Vidar withdrew and became more guarded as he grew, and like some relationships, they drifted. Vidar still is fond of Joziah but would refer to him nowadays as a pleasant acquaintance.

Corvus: As a cub, Vidar first met Corvus used the lion's element to his advantage when he was feeling the grief the worse. Corvus being able to communicate with the dead, Vidar begged the similarly aged cub to help clarify the memory of his parents, he wanted them described in perfect detail so that his parents would never fade from his mind. The two grew to be good friends, both cubs enjoying expanding their skills, Corvus his mind and Vidar his strength. The two were also very curious which meant that sometimes that would get in sticky situations but they worked well together and somehow managed to minimize the amount of trouble they got in. As they grew Vidar still has a soft spot for his cubhood friend and the earth elemental does his best to ensure that the relationship stays pleasant between them.

Siblings: Vidar is a strong protector of his family and he does everything in his power to keep them safe. Being around Nyx and learning about her past and how the loss of her sibling affected her, that has only cemented how important family is to Vidar. That is why he hides his ultimate goal to leave the pride. His siblings have thrived thanks to the pride and are as loyal to the Ethereal as Vidar is to his family. If his siblings found out Vidar is afraid that they would hate, shut him out or even shun him, which would break any confidence Vidar ever had in himself.

Caretaker
Nyx: In Vidar's eyes, she saved him from being a monster he could've been if he wasn't nurtured by this sweet lioness growing up. While Vidar would never call her his mother, Nyx is one of few lions not related by blood that Vidar feels like he could be himself and would hurt anyone who would threaten her. She was passionate and encouraged the cub to be more open as well as educating him, something she felt was very important. She is one of the reasons that Vidar created the 'confident and outgoing' persona, to become likable like Nyx and to help her feel like she helped him grow as he knows if she knew how he felt some of the time, she would be heartbroken that she didn't see it before/helped. He is quite protective of her and likes to come to her when he wants advice, knowing that she is one of the best in the pride to come to and will listen without judgment. In conclusion, she is one of the main reasons he hasn't disappeared into the unknown lands as he knows her gentle heart would break if he was just to leave.
YOU HAVE TO BURN WITH IT

Powers

Tectonic Rage: Vidar vibrates the ground around him and as he sprints towards his target, he raises a thick sheet of earth/rock and slams into it, sending it hurtling towards the opponent while the ground continues to weaken their stance on the earth.

Earth Cutter: Levitating stones off the ground, Vidar spins them at a fast rate and then fires them at his targets, leaving thin, slicing cuts.

Stone Guard: Creating a barrier to protect himself or his fellow warriors.

Crush: Taking large slices out of hardened earth both sides of an opponent, he then quickly pressed the two walls with the target in the middle. Breaking bones or just leaving them trapped.

Forest's Curse: Using strong plants/ vines to hold an opponent in place, slowly tightening its grip the longer Vidar holds them.

Trivia
- Adores shiny things and has his own cave up on a high ridge where he likes to store shiny rocks or gems. Gets defensive when others ask or point it out.
- Is quite tall, almost 13 feet.
- His fighting style is quite acrobatic, in the way that he will use his power to create barriers to push off and twist in the air.
- Is very sure footed and has great balance thanks to hours of practicing climbing on the mountains and creating exercises by finding the most unstable rock face and training on it.
- Weary of lions with the Telepathy, as he fears they might call him on of his plans in front of his loved ones.
- Is more loyal to Valkyrie than Ethereal, as she was the one who first welcomed them when the other members seemed less than excited with the idea of rebel's cubs living among them.
- Wants to find the lion who killed his parents.
- Amazingly easy to talk to, has no trouble with finding ways to make lions feel at ease around him and has a good flow with conversation.

╘══════════════════════════════════════╛
Last edited by demonthief. on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:40 am

End Date for this event is February 26th, 2017

This is a small reminder that there is only a few days left on this event!

Extensions can be given if they are really needed.
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me