Symphony Character Adoption Agency - CD + OPEN! :)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Symphony Character Adoption Agency ♫ - v.2 - OPEN!

Postby Zuppe » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:56 pm

ImageImage

────────────────────────
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
────────────────────────
Ɲαмє: Daniel

Ɠєηɗєя: Male

Agє: 15

ƘєηηєƖ Ɲυмвєя: 20

Ƭнємє ѕσηg: -ωιρ-

Hσмєтσωη: New york, NY
────────────────────────
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
────────────────────────

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ƤєяѕσηαƖιту ;;

wip

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Hιѕ σccυραтιση ;;

wip

Hσρєѕ fσя тнє fυтυяє?

wip

Gem stones
Masks
Music
History
Science
Geology
Researching
Dislikes

Attitudes
Know-it-alls
Idiots
Teenagers

↞↠

Aят

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

all those years ago wrote:
ImageImage

December 2008, New York, NY

wip

what will I use him for?

About the Adopter

species
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:22 pm

By; Muggafinn

By; Muggafinn | By; Muggafinn | By; Aysan1 | By; chosendragon

Username: Pengu.
Name: Howard
Breed/Species: Poodle
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Keep gender. Return here if no longer wanted.
Today's Date: November 17, 2014
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.: Above
letsbealonetogether

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r4g4rg » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:15 am

The Ooher 2 I dropped out because of lost of interest, but a pony has caught my eye. Ugh I feel so guilty for keeping on editing this post..

Username: Three the Neko
Kennel Number: 5

Use:
I will use her for pony role-plays and stories probably.
I would love to make/order more art of her,
along with fawning over her a lot it would seem.
I have always wanted a pony character to do things with,
so this is a great opportunity.

Name: Elise
Species and/or specific breed: Horse

Personality:
Elise can be described as a rather wild mare who loves adventure. She is energetic and optimistic in most situations, often to hide the fear or doubt she is feeling. When it comes to adventure, she sure seems to have a knack for it, being heroic and brave just like her mom told her adventurers were like. She will say whats on her mind and is not that worried that it might be offensive, because of this people can easily get ticked off at her, leading to her doing most missions alone. Despite her brave and sometimes loud mouth personality, Elise can easily get scared and will frequently jump at noises when alone.

Background:
Elise's background is not that clear due to her not wanting to talk about it, but she did tell me a little bit of her past with a little bit of bribing (lots of Jammy Dodgers). Growing up, her mom would read to her a lot, because according to her, the more books you read, the more knowledge you know. Elise at this time was particularly interested in Daring Do books, and she would ask her mom to read them to her every chance she had. Those nights, dreams of lost cities and temples filled with riches danced in her head, filling her with wonder and curiosity.
When she grew older, she decided to become an archaeologist to pursue her dreams of becoming an adventurer. Gathering material and necessary tools such as rope, grappling hooks, and a lighter, then stuffing it in a pack her mom gave her, she set out to find adventure. After this, Elise would tell me know more and that the rest was a "mystery", so thats all for her history.

She loves adventure more then anything, this is because while growing up, her mom would read her Daring Do books, and that caused her to dream of discovering lost cities and buried treasure. She also loves exotic animals, and ounce snuck a cockatoo on board a plane from one of her jungle adventures and named it Sir Cornelius.
When it comes to food, Elise normally eats a ham and cheese sandwich with a side of jelly on toast, she tends to eat sweet or mild food. When it comes to drinks, she loves tea and coke, and loves to take tea breaks every Saturday with jelly or raspberry scones.
She likes loyalty, kindness, and bravery and a friend. Someone who will never abandon her, and someone she knows she can count on to always be by her side.

Dislikes:

What Elise hates more then anything is water. She does not like how the water feels like it is trying to pull her down into its murky depths. The other thing she does not like about the water is what lives in it, this is because she has had bad experiences with sharks and crocodiles that she does not wish to repeat.
She also hates skydiving, and gets airsick frequently. Whenever she flies in a plane she will clutch on the seat with her hoofs into they either land, or she falls asleep. Elise normally watches movies or reads books to take her mind off the flight and this method works well for her, so she always carries some readable materiel (most likely her adventure journal) in her backpack just in case.

Theme Song: Indiana Jone's Theme Song

Quirks:
Even thought she is an adventurer, she doesn't know how to read a compass and tends to get lost easily. Elisa is terrible at telling direction and easily confuses north, south, east, and west. She has a short attention span so she will tend to explore elsewhere, leading to her getting easily lost.

theresasnakeinmyboot

Image Image Image
Image Image
r4g4rg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primrose4 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:48 am

Kennel 99:

Name: Elliott
Orientation: Not interested in anything yet, everyone has cooties!
Build: Lean, lanky, still growing into his body. His paws are still disproportionately big, and his head looks like it could almost topple him over!

Background:
Elliott was born behind a barn to border collie and fox parents, a rare and unique mix. His mother, the border collie, was the local farmhand's right hand lady, and had taught Elliott all the tools of the trade, mostly sheep herding and mouse catching. He lived a relatively calm and peaceful childhood, never really meeting his dad, as he and his mother had met on a chance encounter. Not having a dad around didn't screw him up, however, as he had befriended the rest of the animals on the farm, and they had become his secondary family. After his mother had a second litter of pups, he ended up with a little sister, Evelyn. Evelyn was born deaf, and had trouble communicating, but Elliot was consistently at her side and her aid, teaching her basic life skills, like how to hunt for mice, to social cues from when the rabbits really don't want to play right now. His sister is now six months old, and able to mostly fend for herself, except for food. Elliot is becoming of age, and is ready to go out on his own and make his name in the world.

Personality:
Elliott is kind hearted, generous with his time and patience, and loyal. He is everything a shepard dog ought to be, with a bit of fox still in him, however. He is very clever, and sometimes sneaky, taking extra pieces of food or treats from the farmhand when he isn't looking, or drinking the cow's milk when he thinks nobody can notice. He is quick and cunning, always on the hunt for a problem to solve or some sort of situation, simply so he can have the adventure of getting himself out of it again. He is quite curious, and easily excitable, due to his young age and naivite. That being said, he can get serious, when it comes to those he loves, especially his family. His loyalty is beyond compare, as are his patience levels. Working with Evelyn for so long has made him grow in character and physical strength, enough so that he will someday make a wonderful parent himself. He loves to explore and he absolutely loves to play

Likes / Dislikes:
New things
Shiny things
Any kind of food
The smell of grass
Autumn, and everything that comes with it
Sleep. He loves sleep.

Dislikes:
Water, he has never been a very good swimmer
Crows, the pesky things are so hard to catch, and that annoying cackle!
Insensitive / impolite people
Ignorant people
Waiting. Though he is patient with people, waiting for something to happen / someone to feed him can be a nightmare
The dark. He may be explorative, but he hates the dark!
Kaveri : Mine
Olsen: Olsen WH
Primrose4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cherik

Postby tooru » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:58 am

░➳ Username;; dannys77
░➳ Kennel Number;; #111 ; triple ones!
░➳ Use;; I would definitely draw him lots - digitally and traditionally.
He has a relatively simple design and the coolest tail, and I love drawing
blue eyes! Not only would I draw him, but he'd get a place here, and I will write
about him, order art of him, and develop him even more than I will on this form. ;u;
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

░➳ Full Name;; Cherik
░➳ Nicknames;; Cher
░➳Gender;; Male
░➳Sexuality;; Panseuxal
░➳Species;; Hyena, a member of the canine family.

░➳Likes and Dislikes;;

✔(likes

✘(dislikes

░➳Habits or Quirks;;

░➳Favourite Book;;

░➳Favourite Song;;

░➳Theme Songs;;

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ooru.

OIKAWA

[ kiddos, kals ]

it's n o t t h e
p a in they're
g e tting over,
it's the l o v e.

𝔻 𝔸 𝕌 ℕ 𝕋
☀ ☀ 𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xcall x me x an xaddict
xto xxx your xx electric

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xwe'll never lose xfaith
xnever forget this taste

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tooru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Primrose4 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Kennel 110:

Name: Denahi
Species: Wolf x clouded leopard
Build: Small / normal
Orientation: Straight

Background:
Denahi has had an unusual background from the very beginning. Born in the Andes mountains, he was born of wolf and clouded leopard descent. His father was a wolf, and his mother was a clouded leopard; one of the rarest big cats in the entire world, with less than 400 remaining in the wild :(
Anyways, because his was such a rare breed and combination, he has been hunted for his pelt since day 1. His mother, a nomad, travelled miles upon miles with him in her mouth, stopping only for food and water and sleep, then they were on the move again. When he would ask her why they always moved around, she would only tell him that he was very special. Once he became of age, he struggled to separate from his only companion he knew, his mother. But he knew that if his race were to live on, he would need to go out on his own. After a lengthy goodbye, Denahi set out on his own, and has been running ever since. Still remaining in the Adnes, he is constantly aware of his surroundings, and is always aware of poachers.

Personality:
Denahi is very special, not just for his parentage. His heart is close to pure gold, though some of it has been corrupted by the reality of his world. He has a large heart, and his tolerance for others and forgiveness is inhumanly high. He is living in quite a constant state of anxiety, though that does not stop him from having fun. A bit cocky, he isn't sure what he wants out of life yet, though he is looking out for his purpose. He is very self aware, sometimes too self aware, and that can turn into self consciousness. He has had trouble in the past dealing with his life without a father, because he isn't really sure of what a man is supposed to be like. Therefore, he is quite sensitive to those around him and the needs of others, for that is how his mother raised him, putting him before her every single day of their lives. He wants to find the kind of love in family where he can love someone more than he loves himself. He is strong physically, and is a very strong climber / swimmer. He can take down a large game mammal on his own, and have food for weeks if he chooses against gluttony.

Likes / Dislikes:

Community. Though he lives alone, he hates feeling isolated.
Snow, a given.
Bright colors, hence his dressings.
Relationships with others
Himself, he actually fancies himself quite attractive
Climbing, racing, wrestling, tumbling, hunting
Things of action
Adventure
Intellectual conversation

Dislikes:
Humans. He hates them with a passion .
Fire
Isolation
Small Spaces
Idiots, plain and simple.
Those with impatience
Those without virtue
Certain parts of himself and his past

I have so much inspiration for this character, I'm so excited to see I will become his forever home <3 He's so beautiful, and the character I have for him is beautiful, inside and out, with enough backstory and interesting flaws that he could still have interesting and insightful RPs!
Kaveri : Mine
Olsen: Olsen WH
Primrose4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Keagon ;;

Postby koushi. » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Username:
» Asterous «, but feel free to call me Aster! I like to draw and creative write in my free time. I am also a huge bookworm and enjoy Mystery,Fantasy, and Fiction books. Some of my favorite books are The Outsiders, Yellow Fever, Black Beauty, The Divergent Trilogy, and the Scorpio Races. My favorite shows are Doctor Who, My Little Pony, Sherlcok, Star Trek: The original series, Young Justice, and anything else superhero related. When i do write creatively, my stories just come to me randomly. I'll literally be laying in bed at 3:00am, and just be like " Oh wow, i have a great idea for a story!"
This is my first time trying for a kennel in this lovely adoption center! I am very excited and willing to try my hardest to win each individual I try for :3
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁
Kennel Number:
The kennel i'm interested in is #16
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▁▁▁

Use:
I decided to try for him after scrolling through the kennels for a while, and noticed how many of the other characters popped out at you. They had the vibrant and colorful designs, and Keagon was just ordinary. He sat there and was just unique in his own way. He was beautifully plain and hadn't gotten much attention. Another element about Keagon were the scars. Scars in my opinion, are stories that can't be told through literature or music. They can only be told by the person who bears them. As a writer, I saw great potential in this and wanted to dig in deeper. How did they happen? Why ? Who gave them ? All questions I really want to answer . I will definitely use him in the many stories and drawings I do daily. The drawing will mainly be outside of CS, due to my inexperience with drawing digitally. When I do traditional though, I use both mechanical and wooden pencils while drawing. Mechanical pencils are the real fancy type of pencil and ushally is made of a very firm plastic material. Wooden pencils are the original type of pencil, obviously made of wood. You can click this link to see how wooden pencils are made, then see how mechanical pencils are made here! But anyways, back to my drawing. I do most of my drawing in study hall because the silence helps me concentrate better. I'll also draw if I get done with a class assignment before the bell.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Name:
" My name is Keagon. What's it to you?!"
-- after doing some searching, i found that the alternate spelling of the name ( Keagan ), means Fiery. The name is actually of irish origin.
( will be 21 in 297 days. )

Orientation:
Straight

Species and/or specific breed:
Mixed Jackel and Great Dane.

Current Location :
New York City, New York
Personality

Short Tempered
➛ Keagon is known to have a very short fuse. He can be very irritable and moody as well and doesn't like to be bothered on a bad day. If you try to talk to him while he's in one of these particular moods, he'll simply grumble a ' leave me alone if you value your pelt' and walk off. Try again and he'll snap his jaws at you as a warning sign.. or worse. He'll actually bite you.

Prideful
➛ In all honesty, pride is the one thing Keagon values more than life itself. He doesn't want to be seen as weak or a coward in the face of an enemy. No matter the danger or just plain stupidity, this dog will do anything to maintain his high status among the street leaders.

Reserved
➛ Keagon is a very unsocial character. He doesn't let others close to him unless they are highly trusted, and individuals like that are very rare. His thinking is that the more people you care for, the weaker you become. This is the main reason why people can't get close to him.

Curious
➛ Whether it's a potential new member to the gang, or just a section of city not explored, Keagon is very curious about things unknown. He has a sense of exploration of the unknown, and likes to be the adventurer type whenever he can.

Impatient
➛ Keagon doesn't like to be kept waiting for anything. He likes and expects everything to run fast and smoothly with no complications whatsoever. If you do take to long (according to his standards ), he'll scold you and scold you for it.

Unpredictable
➛Keagon really doesn't have a set personality all the time. He can easily turn from being the cruel and harsh dog people expect him to be one day, and then completely change course the next. He tends to switch personality to personality

Protective
➛ Keagon is very protective over the ones he cares about, and in this case, it's the gang. He cares for them like a father would, finding food, giving consult and comfort to those who need it, and giving them the protection that he can. It does suprise people that one so reserved and cruel, could care so deeply about anything.

History/Background

1-10 yrs of age

Keagon never really speaks about his early life. He was born into a minimum wage family who lived in a run down house on the rough side of town. His father was a alcoholic who found it enjoyable to give his son a hard time after he got home from having a good drink. When poor Keagon merely said something out of place, it was the cold and cramped cellar for him. He was ten when he finally decided to run away from home. His father was downstairs when it was time to make his escape. The old man was furious and made a futile attempt to stop his son. The man got a few good swipes in, mainly resulting in the tatters in his ears. Keagon managed to escape out the front door and into the streets.
11-14 yrs of age

After he had run away, Keagon had to learn the rhythm of the streets. He eventually learned how to pickpocket and slip in and out of places unnoticed. One such fight was between him and a gang leader called 'Ringo'. Ringo was a Rottweiler, with a huge ego and lust for power. When he found put that some puny thirteen year old was intruding on his territory, there was going to be a problem. Both dogs went head-to-head in a back alley, though one had a huge advantage over the other. About twenty-five minutes into the fight, Keagon was battered and bruised, but still refused to give up. Ringo actually was impressed by this and gave the scrawny pup a offer to join his gang. Keagon really didn't see any other survival tactic, and gratefully accepted the offer.

15-18 years of age

Over the course of the next few years, Keagon had earned his worth on the streets. He picked fight a with many individuals, occasionally taking a trophy to show off. Teeth,Claws,bracelets,earings,and collars were only a fraction of the things he has in his street stash. But the prize of his collection; the gold collar he snatched from an antique shop. He wears it to show off his skill level and dominance to others around him. He was almost 16 years of age when the title of Ringo was passed down to him. See, the leader's of gang's kept their actual names hidden under title's or nicknames. In this case, Ringo was the title. The leader at the time had gotten into a fight with the leader of a rival gang, named "Axer". He had been fatally injured during the fight and wanted to speak to Keagon before he died. "I_have watched you since that fight in the alley, kid." He croaked out, looking up at his apprentice with his thick,street hardened brown eyes. " Watched cha' grow into the leader that I trained you to be." He proceeded to pass on the leadership to him. Then, Keagons only real family died in that back alley. From that day forward, Keagon sought revenge on the dog who had killed his father figure. Two years later, he wasn't that puny twelve year old from the alley-oh no- He was now an eighteen year old, scar covered, a power house, and a force to be reckoned with.

19 years of age-Present

Now at twenty-going on twenty one, Keagon had become one of most notorious gang leaders on the streets. He has grown hard and cruel over the course of his life, and doesn't hesitate to show his dominance through brute strength. Also, he gave the group of rag tags that make up his gang a proper name. They are know known as the Arsenal Gang, the most powerful gang on the street. Keagon know spends his days fighting or trying to find a few scraps of food to feed himself and the gang. Though he has thought about leaving life on the street behind, he throws the thought clear out of his mind for one good reason. In the gang, he was the father, the commander, the peacekeeper, and most of all, he was the only thing close to family any one of these guys had.

Open Spaces
➛Keagon likes the freedom of being in a open space. He likes the freedom of being able to run and not be fenced in.

Fights
➛Fights are one of the any things Keagon finds relaxes him. It helps him work off nerves or stress when he needs to. When he's fighting another street leader, it raises his adrenaline and makes him feel powerful.

Antiques
➛ "The older it is, the more money it gets." This is Keagons overall opinion about antiques. He usually steals them and sells them through pawn shops and among other street rats. The only one he refused to give up is the gold collar he wears around his neck.

Competition
➛Like anyone in the world, Keagon enjoys nice competition. He doesn't like to fight people who are below his skill level, as he regards it as dishonorable. He likes to go against people that are at his skill level or even higher than him. It helps show his skills when he beats them.

Adventuring
➛Keagon likes to venture into the great unknown. He loves a nice adventure, and won't ever pass up an opportunity to go on one. Only, he doesn't enjoy when people tag along with him while he does.. he feels that they get in the way too often.

Dislikes:

Enclosed Spaces ( Claustrophobia )
➛ One of keagon's greatest fears is his fear of enclosed spaces, or claustrophobia. If he gets trapped in said small space, he'll automatically go into complete panic mode. He thinks the walls are closing in on him, and he just gets very terrified.

Getting Caught
➛ The number one rule of the street: Don't Get Caught. Keagon hates to het caught because it is not only embarrassing, but a huge risk on account of his very life. Being caught means that police are going to show up, and keagon's defiantly no stranger with the police. He's in the records for some defiantly jail worthy crimes.

People in general
➛ Keagon has a life motto that he strives to live by, " If they aren't the gang, ignore them at all costs. Unless they want to hurt you... then beat em' senseless." Trust me, he sticks to this motto. If you are just a random stranger, i would do my best to stay away from him.. or just hope he choose's to ignore you.

Snakes
➛ One thing you might not of known about Keagon was his fear towards snakes. Nobody really knows how he got the fear, but from what they've heard, one snake had crawled into his bed as a child. He was so terrified that he hated and feared the reptiles since. Of course, he doesn't really like to people to know about this. Do you know what would happen if any others knew about this? Keagon would be laughing stock of the streets!

Losing
➛ Keagon hates to lose. He finds it embarrassing and will be in a bad mood the rest of the night ( or day ), and is very dangerous. The one thing you need to know is that if you beat keagon in any shape or form, is to keep one eye open when you go to sleep tonight. Because you never now when he'll come and reclaim his victory.

A few closing remarks...

Theme Song : Made Of Scars- Stone Sour
Full Name : Keagon Arsi Oliver

Favorite Hang Out Spot:Junkyards
Street Name : Ringo

Favorite Food :Nuetella
Fur Color : Sandy blonde with brown accents

Fatal Flaw :His Pride
Eye Color: Olive Green

Favorite Fighting Tactic: Ambushing
Accessories: Antique gold collar

Weapon(s) of choice :Switchblade's or Guns
Ear Length: Long.

Injuries:Gash on his hind leg
Accent: Boston Accent

Current Apprentice:Nobody
Defining Features:His muzzle or ears

Birth Date:October 27,1994

Zodiac Animal:Dog
Zodiac Sign:Scorpio

Birth Stone:Tourmaline or Opal

theresasnakeinmyboot
Last edited by koushi. on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 24 times in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Continuation of this form here.

Favorites From Mario Kart Wii

Cups:
Mushroom Cup

Flower Cup

Lightning Cup

Racecourses:
Maple Treeway - Star Cup

Peach Gardens - Lightning Cup

Bowser's Castle - Lightning Cup

DK Mountain

Yoshi Falls - Shell Cup

Dry Dry Ruins - Special Cup

Wario's Gold Mine - Flower Cup

Coconut Mall - Flower Cup

Mushroom Gorge - Mushroom Cup

Moo Moo Meadows - Mushroom Cup

Items:
Triple Red Shells
Mario Kart Wiki wrote: Three red shells that surround the racer until released.

Mega Mushroom
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The driver grows bigger, which allows them to squash other racers by running over them making them lose their items and slow down for a moment. The Mega Mushroom is invincible to all attacks except those from Star, Bullet Bill and Blooper, which let the user destroy items and course obstacles and gives the driver a speed boost. In addition, the player can go off-road without suffering any slow down effect. The effect holds 7.5 seconds, but will be finished earlier after getting hit by a Lightning Bolt.

Golden Mushroom
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The driver gets an infinite amount of mushroom boosts for 7.5 seconds.

Super Star
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The driver obtains total invincibility for 7.5 seconds, allowing them to knock over items, course obstacles and other players on contact which makes them lose all items in their possession. Also, the driver receives a speed boost and the power to drive off-road with no speed loss.

Bullet Bill
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Transforms the racer into a large bullet bill, which rockets down the entire track at very high speeds on auto-pilot. The Bullet Bill provides total invincibility and will knock over any item, any course hazard and any player that is in the way making them lose or drop all their items.

Small Drivers:
Koopa Troopa
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Koopa Troopas are common enemies in the Mario series, usually displayed as foot soldiers of the Koopa Troop, under the direct leadership of Bowser. Since Super Mario 64, however, many Koopas have appeared who do not work for Bowser (or any other villain), some of whom even act as allies to Mario during his adventures. Koopa Troopas are turtle-like creatures with removable shells that come in many different colors, with red and green Koopa Troopas being the most common. Koopa Troopas are popular for their many uses of their shells in the Mario series.

Baby Luigi
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Baby Luigi is the infant form of Luigi. In the Yoshi series, he is kidnapped several times by Kamek. In these games, he has been rescued by Baby Mario, with Yoshi. Besides the Yoshi series, he has appeared in several spin-off titles such as the Mario Kart series.

Baby Mario
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Baby Mario is a major character in the Yoshi series, and he is Mario as an infant. Baby Mario, with Yoshi helping him, is often rescuing Baby Luigi, who is carried off by Kamek in several games. Since then, he has appeared in three other games in the Yoshi series and alongside his older self in several sports spin-off games. Despite being a baby, he is capable of playing various sports, driving karts, and even battling enemies.

Small Vehicles:
Blue Falcon
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Blue Falcon is a small kart that appears in Mario Kart Wii. It is modeled after the actual Blue Falcon vehicle used by Captain Falcon in the F-Zero series. The Blue Falcon in Mario Kart Wii is based on his more modern design from F-Zero X on the N64, while the Blue Falcon in Mario Kart 8 is based on his design from the original SNES F-Zero. The coloring of Baby Mario's kart is the same as the real Blue Falcon.

Cheap Charger
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Cheep Charger is an unlockable small-sized kart that appears in Mario Kart Wii. It is a small kart with the shape of a Cheep-Cheep with wheels and fin-like wings behind the cab. The characters' emblem appear on the sides of the vehicle. Its bike counterpart is the Quacker.

Quacker
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Quacker is a small bike that appears in Mario Kart Wii. The vehicle is in the shape of a duck toy with exhaust pipes that resemble duck wings.
The bike's kart counterpart is the Cheep Charger. The two vehicles also share the apparent children's toy-design theme, and are based on a type of animal which swim.

Mini Beast
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Mini Beast (known as the Concerto in Europe) is a small-sized kart in the game Mario Kart Wii. It looks somewhat like an American hot rod by having an engine blower and supercharger. The character's emblem is engraved in the license plate holder at the back of the kart. Its bike counterpart is the Bullet Bike.

Bullet Bike
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Bullet Bike is a small bike that appears in Mario Kart Wii. The bike resembles a Bullet Bill combined with a box car. Its kart counterpart is the Mini Beast.

Magikruiser
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Magikruiser is a small-sized bike in Mario Kart Wii. The Magikruiser resembles a Magikoopa lying out with wheels on its arms and legs. The engine of the bike looks similar to a broomstick. The exhaust pipe also looks like the brush of a broom. The Magikruiser is unlocked by completing 8 different time trials.

Bit Bike
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Bit Bike (known as the Nanobike in Europe) is a small-sized bike in the game Mario Kart Wii. Its kart counterpart is the Booster Seat.

Medium Drivers:
Luigi
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Luigi is Mario's younger, taller, thinner twin brother. He is a major protagonist of the Mario series. Luigi has helped and fought alongside his brother on many occasions. Throughout his life, he has lived in Mario's shadow, developing both cowardly and heroic tendencies. Mario Bros. marks his first appearance in the Mario series and his debut in general. Originally a palette swap of Mario, Luigi was created to facilitate a second player option. Since the two-player mode was dropped from most main Super Mario games beginning with Super Mario Land, Luigi has gained his own identity and personality. This is especially noticeable in installments for the Luigi's Mansion series of games, as well as the Mario & Luigi series.

Mario
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Mario is the main character and protagonist of the long-running and highly successful Mario series. He was created by Japanese video game designer Shigeru Miyamoto and also serves as the main mascot of Nintendo. Mario made his first appearance as the protagonist of the arcade game Donkey Kong, released in 1981. Since Super Mario Bros., his trademark abilities have been his jumping and stomping powers, with which he defeats most of his enemies, and his ability to change size and gain powers with a plethora of items, such as the Super Mushroom and Fire Flower. Games have usually portrayed Mario as a silent character without a distinct personality (Fortune Street is a notable exception). According to Nintendo's philosophy, this allows Mario to fit in many different genres and roles. In most games, he is the hero that goes on an adventure to save Princess Peach from Bowser, but he has been shown doing other activities besides adventuring, such as racing and sporting with his younger brother.

Medium Vehicles:
Classic Dragster
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Classic Dragster (also known as the Nostalgia 1 in PAL regions) is a medium-sized kart which appears in Mario Kart Wii. It resembles a postwar grand prix racecar.

Wild Wing
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Wild Wing is a medium-sized kart that appears in Mario Kart Wii. It resembles a tuner with an aerodynamic front, a spoiler decorated with a wing on each side, two pairs of dual exhaust pipes below the rear fender, and 5-spoke alloy wheels on the tires. The Wild Wing shows a two-stripe pattern running along the hood, and the emblem of the character is located on the sides of the kart.

Image Image
Sneakster
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Sneakster (known as Nitrocycle in the PAL region) is a medium-sized bike in Mario Kart Wii. It looks similar to a stretched-out old Harley. The character's emblem is located at the very back of the bike. It can be unlocked by getting at least a one-star rank on all 100cc Wii Grand Prix cups.

Large Drivers:
Bowser
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Bowser, sometimes known as King Koopa, is the main antagonist of the Mario series and the King of the Koopa. He has repeatedly kidnapped or attempted to kidnap Princess Peach and take over the Mushroom Kingdom. He has on other occasions attempted to conquer the entire Mushroom World, as well as the entire universe. Despite his villainous nature, he has occasionally helped the heroes of the Mushroom Kingdom against common threats and participates with them in their numerous sporting events in spin-off games.

Dry Bowser
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Dry Bowser is an undead, skeletal version of Bowser, debuting in New Super Mario Bros. Dry Bowser was accidentally created in New Super Mario Bros.'s first castle, when a short fight between Bowser and Mario ended with Bowser being dropped into a pit filled with lava. Unlike previous occasions, the lava reduced the once-mighty king to a skeleton, leaving his son, Bowser Jr., temporarily in command of the Koopa Troop. Dry Bowser is then fought in the first castle in World 8.
Since appearing as an unlockable driver in Mario Kart Wii, Dry Bowser has made recurrent appearances as a separate character from Bowser, notably in the Mario & Sonic series. Dry Bowser has a terrifying howl combined with the rattling of bones from his entire body. This can especially be heard in the Wii version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games when the player faces him in Ice Hockey.

Funky Kong
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Funky Kong is a Kong inhabitant of Donkey Kong Island and member of the Kong Family. One of the hero Donkey Kong's best friends and allies, Funky Kong first appears in the game Donkey Kong Country and has made various subsequent appearances since, often selling or offering some service to his friends. He occasionally appears as a playable character in spin-off games.

Large Vehicles:
Phantom
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Phantom is a large bike that appears in Mario Kart Wii.
This bike does not feature a kart counterpart. In fact, no other kart has stats similar to this bike's stats, but the Phantom's stats are similar to that of the medium-sized Zip Zip bike. The Phantom can be unlocked by winning the Mirror Special Cup.

Offroader
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Offroader is a Large kart that appears in Mario Kart Wii. There are bullhorns at the front of the kart and a spare tire on the back. It looks similar to a dune buggy.
The Offroader's bike counterpart is the Wario Bike.
Its name is "Offroader", but ironically, its off-road performance is only around average. At best, it can only surpass the off-road of the Cheep Charger, but only if any character uses it aside from Donkey Kong, Bowser, or Rosalina, as they do not receive an off-road bonus.

Flame Runner
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Flame Runner (known as Bowser Bike in the PAL regions) is a large-sized bike which appears in the game Mario Kart Wii. As the PAL region name suggests, the bike resembles Bowser; the coloring of the bike even mirrors Bowser himself. No other vehicles in Mario Kart Wii bear physical resemblances to its playable characters.
The kart counterpart for this bike is the Flame Flyer.

Spear
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:The Spear (also known as Torpedo in the PAL regions) is a large-sized bike in Mario Kart Wii. It looks similar to a torpedo or a blimp converted into a bike with an engine and exhaust pipes. The character's emblem is located on the front of the bike. It is also seen on both sides of it.
The kart counterpart for this bike is the Jetsetter. The Spear can be earned by unlocking 12 expert staff ghosts.

Least Favorites From Mario Kart Wii

Cups:
Special Cup

Banana Cup

Leaf Cup

Racecourses:
Mario Circuit - Flower Cup

Ghost Valley 2 - Shell Cup

Moonview Highway - Special Cup

Rainbow Road - Special Cup

Waluigi Stadium - Banana Cup

Shy Guy Beach - Banana Cup

Sherbet Land - Banana Cup

Desert Hills - Leaf Cup

Bowser Castle 3 - Leaf Cup

Mario Circuit (GCN) - Leaf Cup

Items:
Thunder Cloud
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:A thundercloud hovers over the recipient, and strikes it with lightning after ten seconds. Before this happens, the user has much higher speed and acceleration while not losing speed when driving off-road, and may pass the cloud to an opponent by bumping into them. Each pass makes the total running time of the thundercloud about 1 second longer.

Fake Item Box
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:This item imitates an Item Box, in which it is colored red and the ? mark is flipped upside down. It causes opponents to flip over once hit. It cannot block item attacks.

Bob-omb
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Blows up a racer anywhere on the track. Has the same effect as the spiny shell except that it can be lobbed or tossed backwards just like a banana.

Blooper
Mario Kart Wiki wrote:Squirts ink on any racer ahead of the user, partially obscuring vision. It eventually wears off, but can be immediately removed by a speed boost from a mushroom or boost tile, etc.
Last edited by booklover789 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:56 pm

The User: Mid-life
The Kennel #: 17
Use: I am actually seeking a new fursona, so I can use this. I will give credit to Sainler for the design/character, I will not claim it as my own work of art.

Name: Freya
Species: Wolf x Fox
Personality: Freya is a very independent young lady. She loves solving problems on her own, and really enjoys supporting herself. Freya really doesn't care for others either. She manipulates people into whatever mold they need to be, and its quite easy with such a beautiful face. She only has a few true friends. Freya acts tough of the outside, more out of fear than anything. Freya fears- more than anything- being alone. She surrounds herself with thorns of rudeness to fill a seemingly ever-growing hole in her heart. It doesn't seem to end for her. In reality, shes quite sensitive and lonely. She tries hard to keep up her outside image, but lately, her outer persona seems to be wavering. Freya feels like she cant decide who she really is. She blames her parents for how she turned out, and harbors resentment for them. She cant talk about them either, or else Freya completely shuts down. She'll cry and hide in whatever dark place is nearby. Freya also hates spiders- too many legs. But she loves the snow, and other shiny objects. They remind her of the stars. She'll play in the snow, pick up shiny human trinkets, etc, but more than anything- she loves to watch the stars. At night, she will lay on the lush green grass and stare up at the glimmering stars and the moon.

History:
Freya was born the only pup in her family. Her parents conceived and delivered her in secret, to keep her secret from their warring tribes. The Wolf Tribe and The Fox Tribe had fought since the dawn of time. And the only good to come of it was this little pup. Her mother, Amille, and her father, Jaruul, had decided to take turns watching their daughter, so shed never be alone. Young Freya tried to play, or even speak to whichever parent was with her. They were always too busy watching. Looking. Scanning the bushes for Tribe members, spies, or the other parent. Freya grew bitter towards her parents, hating every moment.
Their selfish meetings and rotations just made her even more bitter. And incredibly lonely.
They soon began to leave her alone at night.
Cold, hungry, lonely, the young mutt sat up all night. She saw something she'd never seen before. Stars. So beautiful, each sparkling independently. Her eyes shined with wonder at the stunning display just above her head. At that moment, her usual red and black pelt began to glow. Shining stars danced onto her pelt, and then faded to a dull yellow.
Thus she was reborn.
When she was a little older, she ran away. She met the earth god, who gifted her a star amulet- Freya seems to have a habit of meeting Norse Gods and Goddesses. She even met the God of the forest, disguised as a tiny hummingbird.

The Amulet:
Freya yawned. It had been a month since she ran away from home. Her once chubby, well-fed body was thin and weak from hunger. The young hybrid had been eating scraps, bugs, whatever she could find to sustain herself. She was living day-to-day, barely hanging on.

She stood up, and shook the morning dew droplets from her ebony-grey pelt. Freya had slept in a clearing that night, under a small rocky over-hang. She trembled slightly in the cool air, and her belly gave a growl of impatience. She was hungry, as usual.
Freya looked around, trying to decide where to go. The forest to the North would take her further away from the Tribes, but was coated with snow. The east was a muggy swamp land, full of bugs and fresh water. Maybe I should just go home.. She thought, with a sigh. Freya shook her head. No! I can do this. I just need to find some food..Despite her determination, she knew it was easier said than done. Freya bit her lip, and pushed herself to continue North.

After hours of walking, she came to a clearing. The birds had stopped chirping, even the very insects seemed to stay still. She decided to hunt. Crouching low, the canine snuck into a bush. A promising rock greeted her, along with some berries, fallen from a high tree. She quickly licked up the berries. Their sweet, juicy insides burst under her sharp teeth. Mm! She exclaimed, unable to help herself. The little berries only took the edge off her stabbing hunger. Next, she nosed over the rock. Beetles scurried for cover as Freya frantically tried to pin one down. A twig snapped behind her.
"Having fun?" A voice bellowed behind her. Freya turned to see a large, muscular brown wolf looming over her.
"I-I.." The girl squeaked.
"Come, pup." He commanded as he turned. Freya scrambled to her paws. She wasn't sure why she was following this strange wolf. Maybe I can snatch some food from him... She thought, with a grin.

The wolf led her to a small hut in the forest- and abandoned shrine to the god of the land.
Long forgotten by humans, it had been re-taken by nature. Ivy and vines covered the walls, and small mice and bats occupied the crevices of the building. He flicked his tail, beckoning her inside. Little fires on small ivory sticks illuminated the single room building. In its center, a small nest-like square with a star-shaped pendant on top. Her eyes widened. So pretty... Ill try and get that too. She planned quietly. Her host wheeled a small cart over to her. On it was a large array of meat, fish, and those delicious berries! Freya quickly opened her mouth, and scarfed down the berries. She didn't wait for the stranger to give permission.
He smiled. "Take it."
Freya raised an eyebrow. "Take what?"
"Don't play dumb. The necklace you planned to steal."
Freya's jaw dropped, how did he know?! She spoke, "Oh no, you don't have to.." She said, falsely.
"Take it." He said, this time more of a growl.
Freya's skin crawled, she nodded, and put the necklace on. Somehow, it felt right.
"Thanks, mister...?" Freya turned to the stranger.
"Jörð." He said, as he began to fade, leaving Freya alone in the hut.

(Jörð is the Norse God of Earth)

ImageShiny Objects
ImageNature
ImageHer Beautiful Amulet
ImageBerries
Dislikes:
ImageBeing Alone
ImageHate on the Night
ImageHate on the Stars
ImageHate on the Moon
ImageHate in general
ImageSpiders
ImageHer Parents

Other:
ImageShe is not into love, but would take interest into a guy who would understand how she feels. A guy who wouldn't leave her during her darkest moments. Someone who could care for her in need and help her through her sadness. A guy who is cool to be around.
ImageIn the future, she would like to care for something other than herself, such as a pup, but the care for herself is still too much to handle for her. Plus, who even knows if anyone will love her enough to handle her and a pup. It would cause too much stress on the other and on Freya, but one can hope.

Quote:

ImageA Dream is A Wish Your Heart MakesImage
-Disney's Cinderella
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:44 am

Sorry for posting so many in different posts. I am trying to clear out eue
By; Skritnaja

By; Kaileo

Username: Pengu.
Name: ---
Breed/Species: Canine
Preferences and Requirements for adoption: Keep gender. Return here if no longer wanted.
Today's Date: November 20, 2014
Lineart Link, design credits, etc.:Above
letsbealonetogether

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me