destinies ⋆ a pixel warrior cats rpg [FULLY OPEN!]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: destinies ⋆ a pixel warrior cats rpg [FULLY OPEN!]

Postby Flicka » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:14 am

founder form
username:flicka
cat's gender: she
cat's appearance: I request a completely randomized cat, i am perfectly ok with anything given and will not complain.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ede » Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:31 pm

founder form
username: ede
cat's gender: tbd
cat's appearance: anything with stripes! I love red, chestnut, or lilac/creamy colours. Thank you!
ede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:07 pm

level-up!
CS username: dragoness129
co-op post link: Here
current level: 0
links to completed prompts:
- get a founding cat
Jayce - 29 Moons - Male
A silvery classic tabby with dark stripes & yellowy green eyes

- make a post on the co-op archives
Here

- describe your group's territory (100+ words)
About the Territory wrote:
Nestled deep in the forest is a grove of Mushrooms where the cats of this clan make their home. They build their homes in and around the forest that hosts these mushrooms, keeping the fairy ring as the village square.
A small dash away from the village to the northwest (NW) is a cavern with many interested finds and secrets to be discovered. However, exploration is best left to a larger group with a host of supplies included. The mountains that host this cave are dangerously steep and arc in a gentle crescent for many miles. They have not been explored, but the wall that they provide seems to aid in keeping any enemy clans away.
To the east (E) is a decently sized river that branches into a few smaller streams flowing southward (S). This is a great place for gathering fish. Following the river upwards a few meters, the river narrows and a waterfall flows from an arching bank. While there is not visible bridge to cross that has been discovered yet, there is a path a few meters behind the cascading water. Because of it's location, the stones that form this path are relatively dry, only the occasional mist of water from time to time.
To the southwest (SW), the forest grows even denser. If traveled several meters into this dense forest, it seems to break into a swampy area. There are some interesting plant life growing here, but there are also many dangers. This area is best left to be explored by a few experienced cats together.
With even more exploring, who is to say what other wonders this land might hold for the Clan of the Galerina Autumnalis.
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froggg1 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:54 pm

founder form
username: Froggg1
cat's gender: Tbd
cat's appearance: Anything is fine, I like the colors green, black, blue and white
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────────────┐

ABOUT ME
Personality: ISFP
I love Greek mythology, Tea and sleeping
I'm Bisexual <33
ID:1044473

└───────────────────┘