Pocket Myths [8 Adopts for Newbies + Raffle Results Pg. 365]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pocket Myths [4 Adventurers for New Owners <3 ]

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:30 am

As some adventurers approach level 3 [we may even see some levels tomorrow, perhaps], I can now unveil the Skills system!

When an adventurer first reaches level 3 in an exploration, this text will be displayed, and they are given one 'skill point' to spend on whatever skill you would like to choose for them!

Adventuring results for Q! (Reference #3254 posted on 04-09-24)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Touch of Style ✿◉●•◦Image

Icarus wrote:
Image Level 3
[2/60 EXP] [+3 EXP]
[ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ]

Image Icarus found 1 Green Flower in the road while travelling.
Image 1 Image Green Flower . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Icarus has earned the merit Stylist I from the Guild for collecting 5 apparel while exploring! You can now add this image to their trophy case, if you'd like: Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Jb1rfmz.png[/img]

Image Your adventurer has reached level 3! They are now eligible to choose one new skill. Image

Skills are exploration-only abilities that are given to adventurers when they reach levels 3, 6, and 9. Each adventurer is allowed to choose the skill they want when they level up, from the list of available skills- but they cannot stack two copies of the same skill. Currently, there are 21 skills that an adventurer can choose from- each having varying levels of synergy with each other, allowing for you to design the perfect collector, battler, explorer, or silver earner you need. Once chosen, a skill is a permanent ability that cannot be exchanged [at least, not yet- and it won't be easy], giving a bit more incentive to have a variety of different 'classes' for your explorers, depending on what you're on the hunt for.

Not every exploration will activate your adventurer's skills [such as when the % for that skill is not reached], but the ones that do will look like this, and provide a list at the bottom of what skills were active for that encounter.

Adventuring results for Q! (Reference #example posted on 04-09-24)
Image◦•●◉✿ A bit of Resourcefulness ✿◉●•◦Image

Pitaya wrote:
Image Level 12

Image Pitaya found 3 Singing grassblades while wandering through the Serene Fields.
Image 3 Image Singing grassblades . Current as of this post Singing grassblades amount is 298.
These skills were activated during this explore:
A Bit of Charm, A Bit of Strength .

Skills wrote:
  • Silver Tongue- NPCs will only give out apparel or other items to this adventurer when encountered, instead of silver.
  • A Bit of Charm- Boosts the adventurer's charm stat by +3 points when exploring [does not effect Arena or any other features].
  • A Bit of Strength- Boosts the adventurer's strength stat by +3 points when exploring [does not effect Arena or any other features].
  • A Bit of Smarts- Boosts the adventurer's intelligence stat by +3 points when exploring [does not effect Arena or any other features].
  • A Bit of Clarity- Boosts the adventurer's perception stat by +3 points when exploring [does not effect Arena or any other features].
  • A Dash of Luck- Adventurer has a 25% chance to double any silver they earn while exploring.
  • A Sprinkle of Resources- Adventurer has a 25% chance to double any resources [Singing Grassblades] they earn while exploring.
  • Midas's Touch- Adventurer has a 15% chance to double any gold they earn while exploring.
  • Natural Brawler- This adventurer is likely to use their strength skill 85% of the time when battling an enemy or miniboss.
  • Thinking Tactician- This adventurer is likely to use their intelligence skill 85% of the time when battling an enemy or miniboss.
  • Charismatic Bard- This adventurer is likely to use their charm skill 85% of the time when battling an enemy or miniboss.
  • Forager- This adventurer has an approximate 80% chance to gather grassblades when exploring.
  • Metal Detector- This adventurer has an approximate 80% chance to gather silver or gold when exploring.
  • Fashionista- This adventurer has an approximate 80% chance to gather apparel when exploring.
  • Bad News- This adventurer has an approximate 80% chance to battle regular monsters when exploring.
  • Chatty- This adventurer has an approximate 80% chance to talk to NPCs when exploring.
  • Hiker- This adventurer is more likely to explore two times on one trip, around 30% of the time.
  • Boss Buster- This adventurer has an approximate 80% chance to battle minibosses when exploring.
  • Passive- This adventurer is much less likely to encounter bosses or enemies when exploring. [85% of the time, these encounters will have no chance of being rolled.]
  • Seeker- This adventurer is slightly more likely to encounter wanderers while adventuring, around 25% of the time.
  • Lucky- This adventurer is ever so slightly more likely to find gems or valuable shop items, around ~10% of the time.

Edit to add: Having a flare up today so now that I’ve got all this done and coded into the system I will respond to purchases / breeding picks / etc tomorrow <3
ImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PAlbatross » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:12 am

Ohhh super exciting, thank you and take care!

Some questions if that's alright, whenever you feel up for answering! Mostly clarification on how skills influence things

Does Hiker roll separately from the extra Perception explore? And do they both have chances to activate skills? (i.e. if I get an extra roll from perception, does it roll Hiker again? Does Hiker roll for the Perception check? Do I get another chance at Metal Detector if Hiker/Perception procs?)

And by NPCs, does that refer to Agaric and Celestine, or the flavor text that refers to helping wanderers?

It'll be a lil bit before I get to throw a skill onto someone, but I'm super curious and excited! eheh
PAlbatross
They/Them
Has a pet site problem

| The Final Outpost | Pixel Cat's End | Flight Rising |

| Pocket Myths | Toyhouse | Wermz |
PAlbatross

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:19 am

PAlbatross wrote:Ohhh super exciting, thank you and take care!

Some questions if that's alright, whenever you feel up for answering! Mostly clarification on how skills influence things

Does Hiker roll separately from the extra Perception explore? And do they both have chances to activate skills? (i.e. if I get an extra roll from perception, does it roll Hiker again? Does Hiker roll for the Perception check? Do I get another chance at Metal Detector if Hiker/Perception procs?)

And by NPCs, does that refer to Agaric and Celestine, or the flavor text that refers to helping wanderers?

It'll be a lil bit before I get to throw a skill onto someone, but I'm super curious and excited! eheh

Hiker [and all other skills] roll independently of any other skill checks. The amount of explorations your adventurer undertakes in one adventuring session is calculated independently before it determines what is contained in those explorations, and has no effect on them other than adding in a “bonus” one.

NPCs are Celestine and Agaric, or any future encounters in areas labeled “NPC Encounter” :)
ImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PAlbatross » Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:28 am

Ohh, super cool, thank you for the explanation and your hard work! <3

While I'm here-

Buying an Item

Items I am Buying: 1x Heart Locket
Item Cost: 5 gold
Any Currency To Convert?: 40 silver -> gold
Currency Left: 2d 0g 54s
PAlbatross
They/Them
Has a pet site problem

| The Final Outpost | Pixel Cat's End | Flight Rising |

| Pocket Myths | Toyhouse | Wermz |
PAlbatross

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:01 am

Buying an Item

Items I am Buying: 3 Heart Lockets
Item Cost: 15G
Any Currency To Convert?: -
Currency Left: 48s 3g

also the update looks so cOOL adflsdfkj
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zentropy » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:13 am

ImageUsing the New Questkeeper FundImage

My Username and ID #: Zentropy 75749
Adventurer's ID#: #314
Adventurer's Nickname: Stalker
Call me Zen! Image

ImageImageImage
Image-----

---------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage Image Image
Zentropy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Plaga » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:18 am

My Username and ID #: Plaga 977187
Adventurer's ID#: 387
Adventurer's Nickname: Paradise
𝒲𝒶𝓁𝒹 — 𝓱𝓮/𝓲𝓽/𝔁𝓮/𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 — 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝓍#𝟦𝟥𝟨𝟢 — 𝓣𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

“ 𝔅𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔶𝔭𝔰𝔢! ℑ𝔱’𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔬 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢”

✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
thrσw us αwαч líkє α stαck σf σld pαpєr
lєαrn nσt frσm σur scrαwls
clσsє чσur єαrs tσ σur rαntíngs αnd cσmє αgαínst us
flєх чσur hσσkєd clαws αnd sníff líkє α dσg αt thє stєnch σf σur dєcαчíng mínds
dístrust thє dєcєítful mαth σf σur pєríshíng єчєs run αwαч frσm thє phthísíckч pαst
✦ — — ✦ — — ✦
𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓯𝓯тнє ηєω мσση вяιηgєяѕ©
Plaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Royal Destiny » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:37 am

ImageClaiming an OutcomeImage

Batch #: #0904.728-336
Claiming #: #2 {Dandi}
Type of Claim: [Reserved]
Hoarding:
- Adult Ponies
- Pocket Myths ->

Searching For:
- Store Pets
- Chicken Dollars
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Royal Destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missy-Who » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:55 am

My Username and ID #: Missy-Who 1102768
Adventurer's ID#: #387
Adventurer's Nickname: Turmaline
════════════════════════
Melissa Missy | She/they/it
════════════════════════

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Llikes:
Hyenas & Rats
Ninja Turtles
UMAs
Doctor Who
D&D

Open for PM
Missy-Who

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:35 am

-edit-

haha idk how this works and I no longer have the energy for it.
Last edited by Adamented on Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets