☀ Sweetens ☀NEW THREAD PG. 824

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ (Winged Kitties)(Special Litter!)

Postby Tendo64 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 am

Update: This litter went by way faster than expected, so link proof is no longer required for these. Your form will simply be denied if you don't meet the qualifications (because I will check)
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 am

blek wrote:nevermind im just fuelinv the fire ill shut up

I feel this on so many levels. I’m just done with today in general. Seems every time I go to try and get any new oc everyone else beats me to it xD I’m old and my glasses broke so I’m even more slower than usual. I’m even in a cast right now so I can’t move.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:28 am

Satamoru wrote:
That was a super cute litter!!
(If anyone who snagged one of those would be interested in a breeding when
they reopen, my Sweetens are here feel free to PM me owo)

[insert eyes emoji]

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NonbinaryNobody » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:30 am

wafflefloof wrote:
blek wrote:nevermind im just fuelinv the fire ill shut up

I feel this on so many levels. I’m just done with today in general. Seems every time I go to try and get any new oc everyone else beats me to it xD I’m old and my glasses broke so I’m even more slower than usual. I’m even in a cast right now so I can’t move.

To be completely honest with you guys- I had to subscribe and bookmark the topic to get one since I’ve missed so many litters. But I’m glad they fixed the problem of the same people taking Sweetens everytime a new litter is released. I can see that their trying! Creating an original design is pretty hard and I can see the effort they put into their designs.
Wip rn!
NonbinaryNobody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:32 am

NonbinaryNobody wrote:
wafflefloof wrote:I feel this on so many levels. I’m just done with today in general. Seems every time I go to try and get any new oc everyone else beats me to it xD I’m old and my glasses broke so I’m even more slower than usual. I’m even in a cast right now so I can’t move.

To be completely honest with you guys- I had to subscribe and bookmark the topic to get one since I’ve missed so many litters. But I’m glad they fixed the problem of the same people taking Sweetens everytime a new litter is released. I can see that their trying! Creating an original design is pretty hard and I can see the effort they put into their designs.

Yeah I’m bookmarked and subscribed as well. Even check my emails regularly and still haven’t. Not gonna lie I’m starting to give up cause unless they open customs I probably won’t get one. And even those will be filled up super fast.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ (Winged Kitties)

Postby ggez » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:13 pm

From my perspective, I can understand why missing out on a Sweetens litter (multiple times) can be frustrating. Though, commenting about how you cannot adopt a Sweeten because of XXX reason, won't really fix anything. The best thing that you can do is to appreciate the staff's best efforts to push out fashionable Sweetens litters to try and make everyone happy.
This is also why the new rules have been put into place; to try and make adopting Sweetens more fair and enjoyable for all who may want to do so. And please, don't forget that these are free digital pieces of art; while everyone may not get one, it still takes PLENTY of time to create a Sweeten, let alone a batch of Sweetens to be put out as a litter.
All in all, the best that I can say is that if you REALLY want a (or another) Sweeten is to watch the trade thread, pay a little bit more attention to the main Sweetens thread's name, and maybe even pay attention to other posts made on the thread.
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Falaffle » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Dark Ranger wrote:From my perspective, I can understand why missing out on a Sweetens litter (multiple times) can be frustrating. Though, commenting about how you cannot adopt a Sweeten because of XXX reason, won't really fix anything. The best thing that you can do is to appreciate the staff's best efforts to push out fashionable Sweetens litters to try and make everyone happy.
This is also why the new rules have been put into place; to try and make adopting Sweetens more fair and enjoyable for all who may want to do so. And please, don't forget that these are free digital pieces of art; while everyone may not get one, it still takes PLENTY of time to create a Sweeten, let alone a batch of Sweetens to be put out as a litter.
All in all, the best that I can say is that if you REALLY want a (or another) Sweeten is to watch the trade thread, pay a little bit more attention to the main Sweetens thread's name, and maybe even pay attention to other posts made on the thread.

I wasn’t trying to make excuses, and I can understand where your coming from. But one thing that plays a huge role for everyone is time zones. If y’all release one at 9 pm central then for some people they are already in bed or just waking up to go to work. Just a personal opinion we could have a fee batch and maybe one for CS pets or c$ just to give everyone a chance to get one. I know y’all are already busy as is, it’s just something I can as thinking of. Like alternating between the two.
Falaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:36 pm

I think it's time I made a statement on this. I was going to wait until I got a few more litters out, but I cannot allow this to continue with the direction it's been heading as of late. I recognize this will not be a popular choice, but I need to add a new thread rule:

Please do not complain on this thread when you miss out on a litter from this point forward. Feedback/criticism is okay and encouraged, but I've been informed specifically saying things such as "Oh, I missed yet another litter" or "I'll never get a Sweeten" has been making other users feel bad, and while I really do understand it's not fun missing out on litters, I don't want to see other users being hurt.

Also, the words as of late are starting to go into a territory that I can't ignore. Please remember that we're all human. Sweetens take time, and on top of that we are making them for free. We all have lives, and we are trying our best to make Sweetens accessible, but we cannot make it perfect and guarantee that everyone will get a Sweeten in every litter. More importantly, I don't want to see any more people giving away their Sweetens due to shame or feeling embarrassed to adopt due to worrying someone will get upset (and people have told me about both happening.)

I'm no stranger to what you're feeling. The reason why I've been making such an effort to make Sweetens accessible is because I've been on the receiving end of this before, back when I used to actively participate in user-made adoptables in 2013-2015. You're allowed to feel frustrated, or sad, or disappointed, and you're justified to feel that way. That said, these messages serve no purpose, and are not constructive. So from here on out, please don't post them anymore.
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:39 pm

i think that's a good and an important thing to add to the rules. no one should feel ashamed if they manage to grab a Sweeten! don't give yours away either, you deserve to keep them <3 thanks Tendo!

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:01 pm

thank you for adding the new rule! it infuriates me when I see others guilt tripping into getting free things, which has happened a lot today it seems. im no artist, but making sweetens definitely doesn't seem like a two minute job. nobody should feel guilty because they were quicker at adopting a sweeten. I think people forget that there will be many other opportunities to get free sweetens from litters in the future :^) thank you so much for your efforts Tendo