Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

THANKS

Postby cswolf. » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

Thank you so much for Biohazard <3
I've been waiting for weeks for her winner to be decided.
Thanks once again <3
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: CLOSED/D: OPEN/HAPPY 2ND ANNV, POH!]

Postby Tiikeria » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:31 am

This Drop's Star is... wrote:
    Kennel P86 wrote:Image:
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=124908
    Name: Cressida (Can Change)
    Species: Mythical Big Cat of some sort.
    Preferences:
    *Keep species relatively the same.
    *Minor design changes such as accessories may be added.
    *Keep in a character thread.
    By submitting this form, I, Ninjutsu, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.

This week's star is the gorgeous Cressida that has been here for quite a while, much to most of the staff's surprise. A great addition to any story featuring mythical creatures and magic. With preferences that are easy to follow and quite flexible, Cressida is sure to spark creativity in any writer and fit well with any cast of characters. Won't you give her the home she quite rightfully deserves?

—Tiki

Well, I got the kennels updated~! And, there's a new star, as shown above. I was so glad to see some of our older donations go this round. Let's keep up that trend! As always, if I've made a mistake, let me know. Let the round begin~! <3

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/HAPPY 2ND ANNV, POH!]

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:34 am

Pssssstttt Tiki. P9s image is missing :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loenna » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Kennel number:1
Name: Toffee
Breed: Wolf x fox
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: He is beautiful, the moment I saw him I just fell in love with him. He is a beautiful natrual colour mix who looks so playful and just an absolute sweetie! The beautiful green on the eyes adds in a really nice touch to his overall natrual colours
Personality: Playful, Fun to be around, Happy, Excitable, clumsy and of course mischevious
Likes: Treats, Being with friends, having fun and he also loves the rain
Dislikes: Thunder, loud noises, cats or gerbils.
History/Background: Toffee was born to Wolf mother Valerie and fox father Demon in the middle of a forest. He was the only surviving pup in the litter. He was abandoned and slowly at just 1 week old made his way across the forest. Catching several diseases and illnesses. He pulled through. he dislikes loud noises because they remind him of his days aone in the forest with all the different scary noises. He doesn't like cats because one scratched him before and I have no idea why he dislikes gerbils.
Art: I can't draw,
Other: Do I have to do the art? If I do I will try it!

thanks for this oppurtunity I hope to win Toffee
Last edited by Loenna on Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Loenna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortveil » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:10 am

I am looking to adopt...

Picture:
Photobucket is broken at the moment D:

Kennel number:
P65

Name:
The Dawn Wolf (Dawnn)

Breed:
Wolf

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?:
Love. I absolutely L.O.V.E this design! The simplistic beauty of it is incredible. I would love to be able to say "This is my fursona" and not just gaze at it from somebody else’s signature ^-^ Because I am creating a website for my old oc's it would be awesome to theme it on Dawnn and have everything black, white and a hint of dark green! I will obviously love her forever and because she would be my fursona no doubt loads of art would be made of her :D The artist has stated I can make an anthro form as well which I would love to do!!

Personality:
"She's a bit of a feisty one, she is" is what people who have not met Dawnn often comment. People often believe her tongue is as sharp as her teeth but deep inside this is not the case. She has a complex personality, one which people do not understand. Yes, she may be sharp tongued and witty but this is only a show... her heart is so big, so big and loving that the only way to hide her inner self is to keep people at a 'safe' distance.

Although she would never admit it she loves raspberries, pet fish and flying high with her graceful, elegant wings and watching over the world as she does so.

Dislikes:
She would say civilisation but this would be a lie. She likes to tell people how 'hard-core' she is and how she loves piercings and tattoos. She can't stand them. She also hates (but claims to love) violent video games, violent movies and dubstep/heavy metal music.

History/Background:
Her background was... troubled. Born in a rough foresthood her loving nature had always driven huge rifts between her and the other 'normal' young wolves. They hated her because she was what terrified them. Normal. To them everybody should hate or love eachother with no shades between and a normal night out included excessive alchohol and fights. Poor Dawnn got bullied constantly for years. This is why she believes her sharp tongue protects her because now she is not approached by bullies because she can 'fight back'.

Art:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1352264 + http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1352298 + possibly more!

Other:
Thank you so much for this oppurtunity!
Last edited by Mortveil on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Do the macarena in a devil’s lair

Mortveil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:25 am

I am looking to Love, Cherish, and Conquer the World with...

[img][Replace%20with%20picture's%20URL!][/img]
P35 Original F29 Original

All the same take me away,
We're Dead to the World.

Kennel number:
P35
&
F29

Name:
Name WIP
&
Aloknahlotkrosis
In Dov (language of Dragons), it translates to "Arise Silenced Sorrow".
For short, he tells people to call him "Sorrow".
Very few know his full dragon name.

Heaven Queen, cover me in all that blue....
Little boy, such precious joy is Dead to the World....

Breed:
Northern Grey Wolf/Alaskan Malamute mix
&
"Draconine"; half dragon, half Mexican Red wolf.

Heaven Queeen, carry me away from all pain....
All the same, take me away,

We're Dead to the World.

Personality:
Quirks:
Female;
Sorrow;
~When he's happy or contented, he makes a low, growl-like sound. She calls it a "purr".

Dead, silent, constant yet always changing;
My favorite view of this world.
As he died, he will return to die in me again.
Weaving the cloth, giving birth to the Century Child
who gave his life, not for the world but for me,
for Innocence reborn once more.

History/Background:

Heaven Queeen, carry me away from all pain....
All the same, take me away,

We're Dead to the World.....
We're Dead to the World.

Art:

Other:
WIP <3

Disclaimer: The lyrics used throughout the form are from the song "Dead to the World" by Nightwish. All rights to the song belong to the band.

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number:
P14

Name:
Tori

Breed:
Steampunk/Rebel Wolf

~

Personality:
~

Dislikes:
~

History/Background:
~

Art:
[img]~[/img]

Other:
~
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgie » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 am

I am looking to adopt...

Kennel number:
P96

Name:
Cleopatra

Nickname:
Pattie

Breed:
shiba inu

I think she's is very pretty, I really like her design ; u ; I'd love to order art of her, doodle her & just write about her! She reminds me of Egypt, so that will be what she likes and such~ If possible i might RP her as well :)

Personality:
Pattie is calm and collected, she observes from afar and enjoys reading good books on rainy days. She's a bit socially awkward, and very very vain. She must always look her best, she's also a germ freak and always has to be clean and germ-free. She hides her emotions as well, some might consider her "uncaring or unfeeling" though she really isnt. She's quite fearful of a lot of things, and over-dramatic. She is considered a drama-queen and really only considers her opinion, she could be considered snobby as she only talks to people she likes and ignores other ones.

Interests
Pattie is mainly interested in Egypt, she really likes the culture and really everything about it (other than the hot, dry sand of course!) She finds them truly fasinating and prefers books about them, or myths.

- Winter
- Being inside

Dislikes:
- Outdoors
- Bugs
- Germs

History/Background:

Art:
hopefully i can finish a decent piece vuv oh how time goes by~

Other:
Still a major WIP but I hope i can finish it before school starts ^^.

-corgie
Last edited by corgie on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: ♥ ♥ Aion ♥ ♥
quinn/m? - finn/m? -- cinder/f -- peaches/f
corgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 am

Can someone post me the form (not in code mode) and the link to P72's arts.
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miakemi » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:14 am

Kestral&Leo wrote:Can someone post me the form (not in code mode) and the link to P72's arts.

I am looking to adopt...
Picture: [img][Replace%20with%20picture's%20URL!][/img]
Kennel number:
Name:
Breed:
Personality:
History/Background:
Art:
Other:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff10 ... escopy.png
Miakemi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kestral » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 am

Thank you very much!
Having serious issues viewing dark colours at the moment. May delay replys to pms. Sorry.

The Leopard Pups
Grey, Black and White. The world revolves and we go with it. Twisting in this everlasting monotony, eyes of green and gold, watching and waiting for our chance, our time. Cytor, Liliana, Serenade, Bayonet, the Prankster, the sweet one, the mother and the lost soul. There birth was a lost event, one in a million, two wandering souls met in the shadows, and these four were created. There pups are the stuff of legend, one lost there sight, one lost there path, one lost there love and the other? The other lost his family, everyone they cared about. He lost his family.
.kestral

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me