Skullies - MOVED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Skullies - 🎄 News pg 370 - Flocked Raffle! 🎄

Postby Riley » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:01 pm

。・゚゚・ Today's explore is now closed. All posts after this will count for the next day of explore! ・゚゚・。
Riley's Info Box wrote:
Being a geek is all about
being honest about what you
enjoy and not being afraid to
demonstrate that affection.
It means never having it play
it cool about how much you like
something. It's basically a license
to proudly emote on a somewhat
childish level rather than
behave like a supposed adult.
Being a geek is extremely liberating.
-----------------------------------
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Si1icon » Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:55 pm

Exploration!
Username: Si1icon
Biome to explore in: forest
Skully: #465
ImageImage
Si1icon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bruuswayn » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:59 pm

Exploration!
Username: Bruuswayn
Biome to explore in: Bog
Skully: #311, Moorsuum
Always open to litter swap, even for non-wishlisted pets!
Skully #403, Retsinis, Null
Bruuswayn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - Code Drop pg 339

Postby Eden,. » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:01 pm

Exploration!
Username: Eden,.
Biome to explore in: Beach
Skully: Jean, #475
───── ♛ ─────

Jamie - he/they

“The right way isn’t the only way.”

I like: marauders, various genres of music, my birds, cinnamon rolls, nighttime rain, soft sweaters, hot chocolate, the aftg series, Fourth Wing, g1 projects on FR

currently reading: The Foxhole Court (again...), and way too many fanfics

Feel free to send me a DM if you'd like. I am online sporadically because of my job but will check in as often as i can. (:
Eden,.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fire At Heart » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:59 am

Exploration!
Username: Fire at Heart
Biome to explore in: Desert
Skully: 454 - Stygian

Fire At Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tuesday, December 26th Explore Results

Postby Folmes » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:06 am

Folmes wrote:Exploration!
Username: Folmes
Biome to explore in: Tundra
Skully: #094, Cupid

Cupid explored in the tundra and came home with Front Right Silver Jelly Bracelets! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Si1icon wrote:Exploration!
Username: Si1icon
Biome to explore in: forest
Skully: #465

#465 explored in the forest and came home with a Yellow Bracelet (#04)! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Kouriander wrote:Exploration!
Username: Kouriander
Biome to explore in: Haunted Forest
Skully: Cosmic, #487

Cosmic explored in the haunted forest and came home with a Purple Halter! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Aundonia wrote:
Exploration!
Username: Aundonia
Skully:
Ace Terra

Ace Terra explored in the tundra and came home with 25 Bones! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Bruuswayn wrote:Exploration!
Username: Bruuswayn
Skully: #311, Moorsuum

Moorsuum explored in the bog and came home with a Purple Flower Crown! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Eden,. wrote:Exploration!
Username: Eden,.
Biome to explore in: Beach
Skully: Regulus, #472

Regulus explored in the beach and came home with a Magenta Sheepskin Half Pad! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Hazelfang wrote:Exploration!
Username: Hazelfang
Skully: #485 Yuki

Yuki explored in the tundra and came home with Front Right Purple Jelly Bracelets! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Fire At Heart wrote:
Fire At Heart wrote:Exploration!
Username: Fire at Heart
Biome to explore in: Desert
Skully: 454 - Stygian

Stygian explored in the desert and came home with a Dark Saddle! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Reddo wrote:Exploration!
Username: Reddo 1011418
Biome to explore in: Forest
Skully:
Dune #478

Dune explored in the forest and came home with an Orange Bracelet (#03)! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

Infailia wrote:Exploration!
Username: Infailia
Skully: Yeux #373

Yeux explored in the bog and came home with Front Right White Jelly Bracelets! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.

LittleWolf666 wrote:Exploration!
Username: LittleWolf666
Biome to explore in: tundra
Skully: 464

#464 explored in the tundra and came home with a Lower Left Custom Ticket Scrap! You may explore again at site rollover! Your item, Bones, or companion will be added to your item storage, companion storage, and/or bank soon.
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riley » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:15 am

News Post!

As many of you have seen, there has been an update from the Chicken Smoothie Discord Server about having a strict set of profile regulations, even in your personal accounts. I understand that this decision was made for them by CS moderation but it is not something that I stand behind.

Profiles do indeed have to fit community guidelines through Skullies, but as this is a private space, I will not be enforcing the militaristic stands set yesterday. Some people are choosing to make dedicated CS accounts and I respect that, but as this is a private space, it's just not something I'm going to be doing.

We've had a night or so to do some discussing and have come to the conclusion that Skullies will be leaving CS in roughly 2 weeks time (give or take, I don't have an exact date for this). We will NOT be closing. We will simply be moving sites.

As of right now, there are two main options for where we move to:

Lioden and Wolvden:
Lioden is a lion pride sim, with its sister site, Wolvden, being a wolf sim site. Breed, trade, explore, monthly events, hunting, mini games, and a whole other host of things. It has a strong active daily user base of over 2000 people at most times during the day. Your lions/wolves do age (there is a bit more realism to Wolvden that can include things like illness and injury) and it is based upon a daily rollover. Meaning that when the server resets, you have the option to remain in stasis until you're ready to play again, or continue on to the next day with everyone else.

Lioden would be main priority for the first little bit of time, with Wolvden being integrated later on down the road as they are both owned by the same company and cross trading between is very easy to do. They seem to have a small but somewhat active community for UMAs on Lioden and we would likely be a dominating force in the scene, take of that what you will. For those people who do not want to play daily on Lioden, we would be hosting explore here in Discord if we go this route so people don't have to roll over their accounts to new days just to do one thing with us. There is the perk of having a "Clan" on lioden where new members can come and gain items, a built in raffle system, and a few other perks just for being in the clan for free. This site would be pretty quick for us to set up on as myself and 3 other staff members (and regular members) are highly familiar with the site.

Flight Rising: Flight Rising is a dragon sim that focuses on breeding. They do have a combat system in the Coliseum, trading, item collecting, monthly events, etc. The economy is a little more jacked up here than it is on Lioden/Wolvden so that will have to be something that we take into account as things then to go for a lot of Real Money Currency and it will take me some doing to get out Bones mini currency transferred here properly.

I feel like this is still a good option however and don't want to disclude it. It's more relaxed of a daily play experience than Lioden/Wolvden is and that may appeal to some people. A negative here is that they allow only one thread per UMA, so things like Item Image Archive, trading, and Staff Applications would now be hosted in here and we would become a bit more heavily reliant on Discord, which isn't a bad thing at all, it's just something to note. This site would take a little bit longer to set up on because of the transfer of things like the Image Archive and such, and some time to figure out how to properly manage the mini currency but in the end, it could absolutely be done.

--------------------

What does this mean for the CS User Base? - While I will keep our mini currency trading open for some time, it would go to WL only pets, and you might only find this useful if you plan to move with us to whatever new site we transfer to. If you decide not to follow us, we entirely understand and still love you. You are a valued member of this community and can remain in the discord if you so choose. At some point once we are well established on the new site, the CS thread will shut down with re-direction to wherever we now are. You will still retain ownership of you skullies, all back logged breedings and customs will still be honored, and you will keep all of your bones. If you want to use your bones to buy items, breedings, customs, etc while we are moving, I would highly reccommend that you do so!

There is a poll that will be attached here in a few minutes, and even if you have already voted on the Discord, I would ask that you do so here as well.
Riley's Info Box wrote:
behave like a supposed adult.
Being a geek is extremely liberating.
-----------------------------------
Trade Thread
Seeking:
Horoscopes - 3/12
2009 Staff Dogs - 7/11

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Riley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - Important News pg 380 & Poll

Postby Remains of Eternity » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:53 am

Raffle Form
Username: Remains of Eternity
Litter: Holiday 2023 Litter
Number of Tickets: 1
Other: my first time joining a raffle here, so excited~☆ (:
Remains of Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullies - Pound Open! - Code Drop pg 333

Postby Riley » Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:44 am

Folmes wrote:
Folmes wrote:Item/Companion Purchase
Item and Color: Male Assignment Potion (x1)
Total: 100 Bones

Using an Item
Item and Color: Mini Pumpkin, Pumpkin Patch (Foreground), Jack o' Lantern (Foreground), Night Crawlers, Mothman, Ghost, Green Nessie
Skully and ID number #371

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4780453#p139456485][img]https://i.imgur.com/51ZH7F0.png[/img][/url]

---------------------------------

Tickets updated to here
Riley's Info Box wrote: