☀ Sweetens ☀NEW THREAD PG. 824

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ☀ Sweetens ☀ (Winged Kitties)(Breedings Open!)

Postby Lilbit » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:17 pm

Hi! I have a quick question about these new rules. May we trade a recently obtained sweeten for a different sweeten and c$ (like if someone offers us a sweeten and c$ for a sweeten we just adopted)?
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:23 pm

Melinoe wrote:Hi! I have a quick question about these new rules. May we trade a recently obtained sweeten for a different sweeten and c$ (like if someone offers us a sweeten and c$ for a sweeten we just adopted)?

Hey happy to answer!! So, no, you’re not allowed to do that. For the 14 day cool down you can trade sweetens for sweetens and only for sweetens. No currency, items, or pets. After the 14 days you can trade away!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilbit » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:53 pm

FishyRoyals wrote:
Melinoe wrote:-snip-

Hey happy to answer!! So, no, you’re not allowed to do that. For the 14 day cool down you can trade sweetens for sweetens and only for sweetens. No currency, items, or pets. After the 14 days you can trade away!

Gotcha! Thank you! ^-^
Hi, I'm Lilbit!
She/Her
INFJ-T
Autistic/Adult
"While I live I want to shine."
<3, <3, <3!
Pixel Pets ♡ wrote:ImageImage
Lilbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:57 pm

wait what? why?? I dont see a problem with trading sweetens for sweetens? as long as its fair? can someone explain to me lol im sorry ;-;
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shuichi » Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:57 pm

i just wanted to say that i understand these rule changes completely, support them, and i think these are necessary changes. the worth of sweetens is very important to manage/regulate especially when trading them for c$/pets and i'm glad that trades are being limited a bit more. :] i think people independently place their own values/prices on sweetens or just trade what they are willing to and that's okay, but i also think it can leave room for people to take advantage of the fact that many sweetens/even certain event items are free, and that users are willing to trade a lot for them if they weren't able to obtain them directly
i rambled a bit but all in all, i completely agree that this is needed! although i haven't traded much at all i definitely see how it is necessary within this community and i'm glad!

and sorry if this counts as spam!! i just really wanted to share my support for this!
jam | he/him ✦
shuichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:02 pm

im not quuuuite sure i understand these new rules :[ they seem a bit complicated- or at least explained that way. ahh it may be my autistic butt having not slept for over 13 hrs tho. either way, a more simplistic look at the rule would be appreciated if possible! thanks if you see this guys!!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:07 pm

onion wrote:im not quuuuite sure i understand these new rules :[ they seem a bit complicated- or at least explained that way. ahh it may be my autistic butt having not slept for over 13 hrs tho. either way, a more simplistic look at the rule would be appreciated if possible! thanks if you see this guys!!

yes please more simple?? thanks!!
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:45 pm

onion wrote:im not quuuuite sure i understand these new rules :[ they seem a bit complicated- or at least explained that way. ahh it may be my autistic butt having not slept for over 13 hrs tho. either way, a more simplistic look at the rule would be appreciated if possible! thanks if you see this guys!!

Apologies if it wasn't clear, I'll likely be simplifying the wording when I add the rule to the thread (it's super late where I am so I haven't the time tonight). Basically, when you first get a Sweeten, for the first fourteen days you're only allowed to trade it for other Sweetens if you decide to trade it. No feathers, CS pets, C$, etc, you can only trade said Sweeten for another Sweeten. After fourteen days, you can start trading it for feathers or any other site currency if you'd like. :)

Elias. wrote:wait what? why?? I dont see a problem with trading sweetens for sweetens? as long as its fair? can someone explain to me lol im sorry ;-;

No no, that's the only trading you can do for the first fourteen days! Sorry for the confusion. We're just trying to limit the cases we've seen of users adopting Sweetens just to immediately sell them is all ^^;

shuichi wrote:i just wanted to say that i understand these rule changes completely, support them, and i think these are necessary changes. the worth of sweetens is very important to manage/regulate especially when trading them for c$/pets and i'm glad that trades are being limited a bit more. :] i think people independently place their own values/prices on sweetens or just trade what they are willing to and that's okay, but i also think it can leave room for people to take advantage of the fact that many sweetens/even certain event items are free, and that users are willing to trade a lot for them if they weren't able to obtain them directly
i rambled a bit but all in all, i completely agree that this is needed! although i haven't traded much at all i definitely see how it is necessary within this community and i'm glad!

and sorry if this counts as spam!! i just really wanted to share my support for this!

That's right! As well as what I just mentioned, there's also the fact desperation to get one is way higher when the Sweeten is brand new, which can be taken advantage of. We're just worried that the Sweeten economy is starting to get to a point where their perceived value is higher than what they actually are and we're hoping this makes it a little easier to trade for everyone. ^^

EDIT: Slight amendment: this rule is only going to affect new Sweetens! Sweetens you get from trades are free game, the Sweeten just needs to exist for fourteen days before you sell it rather than you owning it for fourteen days. ^^
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage Sweetens and play forum games
enjoyer of claus from mother 3 he's pretty cool me thinks
My signature doesn't match on purpose and that's ok
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Carrd (Interests + Art)
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:56 pm

tysm for the clarification!! :D
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:14 pm

Tendo64 wrote:

Apologies if it wasn't clear, I'll likely be simplifying the wording when I add the rule to the thread (it's super late where I am so I haven't the time tonight). Basically, when you first get a Sweeten, for the first fourteen days you're only allowed to trade it for other Sweetens if you decide to trade it. No feathers, CS pets, C$, etc, you can only trade said Sweeten for another Sweeten. After fourteen days, you can start trading it for feathers or any other site currency if you'd like. :)

-snip-

ohhh okay! im pretty sure i understand now! thank you so so much for the clarification tendo! and hey, get some sleep- for the both of us, alright? haha ^^
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist