Cap's Collections ♥

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Cap's Collections ♥

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:39 pm

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ! I saw that many people had these and I was interested in having one too, so why not? I write fan-fictions, short romances, action stories, and stuff like that. Please do not copy/plagiarise my work without asking me for permission first, and giving me credit after. I will also be using original characters from my character storage and will link back their forms when I write the story. Thank you for taking time to read this, and I hope you enjoy.

- will's aubade

ImageImage
Last edited by Captain. A. Stark. on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:54 am, edited 5 times in total.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    fal | she/they | musician | psych major 👁
    - RWC - trades - - hanzo - loki - #MMIW
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[i] Will's Aubade

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:49 pm

William Johnson is a very secretive man, and everyone knows so. But no one knows that he is a super-soldier, an author, or that he likes to sing. One detail he avoids to say is that he loves to sing. To hear his own voice making a beautiful sound, combined with the melody of a lovely instrument was pure pleasure for the man. An unusual detail, though, was that he enjoyed getting up at the crack of dawn and singing compliments to everyone and everything. The teenager next door. Captain America. His lawn. Everyone deserved and received a song. But no one noticed. No one, but one.

Like usual, Will awoke at dawn, 6:30 to be precise. As someone would usually take a shower and enjoy a morning meal, he would just grab his guitar and head outside with a wide grin. The sun would be lazily spilling over the horizon, and the world was still waking up. The birds were just starting to gather food and sing the world's music, the bunnies were hopping with energy over the meadows, and the frogs were swimming in the pond. Everything was normal, perfect. Like usual, Will settled under the willow tree, looking over at the sun warming his face and glinting off of his hair. Maybe, today, he should sing about rain. It went unnoticed in many places, but did so much. Appreciation wouldn't hurt. Tuning his guitar, will hummed Say You Won't Let Go and decided to follow the melody for his song. Then, he started to sing.

Dripping down the car windows,
only one would see
How much really
The rain does for you and me

It sounded like something a teacher would sing to a pre-schooler, but it was fine to Will. The words flowed out of his mouth easily and into tune. But he suddenly stopped, aware of a new presence. A new voice. There was a dog howling along to his singing. She was beautiful, with snow white fur and long legs that could easily outrun most. The canine stopped as he did, looking at him expectantly, begging him to continue. So he did. The dog howled along, and Will even did one song more for his newly found friend. As he wrapped up his last song, and hummed the last note, and struck the last string, the dog came over to him, it's heterochromia eyes squinting as it looked at him, almost seeming like it was judging him. Apparently, he was on it's good side. As the dog approached, he could tell that she was a female. Will smiled and started strumming his guitar again.

Hey girl,

you sure impressed me

with that beautiful voice

and that thumping beat

So, how would you like

to come live with me?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Legend of Kate

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:15 am

Kate Fynn - tease, nerd, popular, pretty, and a musician. But no one could forget that one day after quarterback Kevin Leechy's party, Kate had boarded her car, smiling brightly from all the attention she had been receiving. It was around 12 p.m. that her path actually cleared from the bombardment of students. Everyone had watched as her car had went down the road slowly. Everyone had watched as a deer leaped out in front of it. Everyone had watched as she swerved to avoid it. And everyone had watched as her car had hit a tree - and burned.

20 years from then, Abilene Danvers looks across from her interview administrator, tired and worn. The top button of her white button up was undone and the fan was going, whipping her knotted hair in crazy directions. The summer of 2013 in Australia is noted to be one of the hottest. Now, she wouldn't have believed it unless she was sitting in the heat, which she was. Her interviewer cocked his head, adjusting his sunglasses as he examined her sweaty form, and didn't offer his hand to shake as he got up.

"Bunson's Water and Corp. will get back to you. Thank you for taking the time to let us interview you." he grunted, and Abilene watched him walk off with a mild look of annoyance. How dare he?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cap's Collections ♥

Postby Ranger of the North » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:40 pm

Marking, if commenting's okay :D
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:05 am

@Ranger of the North
Commenting is alright! Thanks for checking first! ^^
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yo - its for a writing example

Postby Captain. A. Stark. » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:42 am

She... was gone. Peter had barely believed his ears when Thanos had delivered the news of his beloved's death. The woman he had spent so much time loving and courting into his embrace, had just slipped out, like a ghost. With a shaky sigh, he continued trekking the snowy planet he and the remaining members of the team had landed on, to hide. It wasn't good to back down from the titan, and Peter still had unfelt rage boiling inside of him everytime his mind wandered back to his girlfriend's passing. There was nothing that could, or would make him feel better except getting Gamora back, which wouldn't happen. Not his walkman, not Rocket's dad jokes, or karaoke could even make him smile. The human male was stone faced as the wild blizzard whipped his hair around and made his hands freeze tightly around his blaster. He could hear Rocket and Mantis complaining somewhere behind him, and the beeping of Groot's videogames. The tree had gone back to the habit, and no one had cared. The only thing that fogged the team's mind was Gamora. Her laugh, her ferocity, the confident fire that she had built in all of them, was all gone.

From the distance, Peter could spot the edge of the area they were travelling, most likely a large cliff or overhang of some sort, he supposed. But what really caught his attention was a figure, dressed in all black, roaming the snow covered ground.
    The male noticed a small bit of red skin peeking out from underneath the raven colored hood. It was probably a better idea to leave whoever that was alone, but he suddenly felt something, like.. that maybe Gamora was here. It was the same feeling he always had when he was in her presence, and that figure just had an air of suspicion... like they had something to do with it. The hero felt his anger wash over him like a tidal wave as he marched over, blasters pulled into his hands, his knuckles turning white as he gripped them. He could hear the team calling his name faintly over the whistling wind.

Approaching the now alert person, Peter roughly gripped it's shoulder, suddenly spinning it to face him. What met his eyes would've impressed even the most pickiest collector, and any other day, Peter might've invited this man in for a hot cup of tea and begged him to tell him his story, but he didn't care. He was ruthless when Gamora wasn't at his side. She was his courage, the source of his power, and the light of his mind. Without her, and being able to touch her and feel her kiss on his lips, there was no more life in the world. No happiness. "I'm only going to say this onc-" the figure cocked an eyebrow and gripped his blaster to cut him off, red lips pursing and his skull like face tilting up to meet Peter's gaze curiously. "Perhaps, my friend, let me talk first." upon hearing Peter's light growl and will to object, his mouth twisted into a poor attempt of a smile as he continued. "My name is the Red Skull, and I know exactly who you are looking for. She is not dead. Just barely alive." the former villain explained, watching Peter's anger slowly fade and be replaced with pure astonishment, and his grip loosened on Red Skull's shoulder and he pulled back to gaze at the cliff. "She-she's down there?" he stammered, feeling tears fill his eyes as his new friend nodded, and lead him slowly to the edge. "Her father threw her down there to receive the soul stone, but somehow, she escaped the jaws of death. It's a miracle." he murmured softly to Peter, gesturing to a pathway of sharp rocks. It was easy to slip and fall on the stones, Peter noted, for they were iced and almost impossible to descend on, but nothing could stop in his way. "T-thank you." he said quietly to the other male, and wasted no time in sprinting to the rocks and beginning to go down, to his Gamora. He didn't bother to notify the rest of the team, and he was sure that they would either follow him, or bother the Red Skull.

Gamora. Gamora. Gamora. "Gamora!" he called out loudly, hoping she could hear him. He could almost see the charcoal ground, revealed under a strangely light carpet of snow. If there was any chance that she was awake, maybe she would respond. "Gamora!" Peter called out again, his hollow voice echoing around the empty chasm, as he looked around to catch any hint or glimpse of where she could possibly be down here. Finally reaching the ground safely, he dusted off his pants and started walking, footsteps crunching in the snow. "Gamora!" her name felt new on his tongue. The team hadn't talked about her, just mourned in silence, but none of them had noted Peter's struggling. He had been careful about not letting Mantis touch him, which had given the female the impression that he liked her no longer, but he would explain about that later, when this all passed. Then he heard it. Just the small voice, a faint whisper through the howling winds... her voice. Peter's ears were ringing, even though the noise had been so small... it filled his whole head. His name.... one thing he thought that he would never hear again... not just his name, but his name with explosions of love and joy as she said it. His walk slowly broke into a wild imitation of a sprint as his voice grew louder and louder as he called her name over and over again. Peter could now see a the figure of a female, her light green skin and black clothing visible behind a curtain of snow. It was her... it was his... Gamora.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Captain. A. Stark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:00 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it ;-;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me