Vivid Moon Book

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Vivid Moon Book

Postby WolfLunarMoon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 am

This where I'll be writing a book. Ill have a separate thread to post on about it so please..do not post here as it will use space and I need that to be able to write each chapter..some chapters may be hidden and not for children eyes, so if you find one reading like this:
This chapter contains scenes not for 18 and under. If you are over 18 pm me to receive the full chapter

Then please do as this message says, as this book will have parts not for 18 and under people, and I plan to only have this readable by everyone, but only explicit scenes pm only for 18+...
-Chapter 1(part 1)
-
-
-
-
-

^where each chapter is listed for easy click access in case you don't want to be scrolling so much to the next chapter and so on..

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=3109257 discussion thread for this book, so it saves space and less hassle to post each chapter, and they end up getting lost.

List of music I listen to while writing the book(feel free to check the songs out if you want):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jLlMdG_SlPY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcmor__4Fcw

Adding as I find more music.

(Also if this is in the wrong thread, mods please move it to the right one, thank you. I wasn't sure if this was the right one for my book.)
Last edited by WolfLunarMoon on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Signature Shop
My Art Shop
Furry-Gamer-Rper
You can call me Wolf,Lunar, or Moon, or any nickname you may call me I do not mind
I am a She/ Her
If you mark this thread,
say I referred you.
It'll help me get a custom adopt.
You could do the same too if this
adopt interests you.

Vaiki Head shot drawings (free)
My Characters
My Book
WolfLunarMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chapter 1(part 1)

Postby WolfLunarMoon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:25 pm

Pain. That the was first thing she felt as she woke up. It shot through her body like waves of fire. Not only did she feel the pain, but also heard voices all around her, but muffled and seemed to be distant. As she lay there, on some kind of solid surface, she began to have feeling return in her body. It started in her feet and hand then went to her arms and legs and lastly her chest and head. As she lay on what felt like a bed, her eyes would slowly open, to see white tiled ceiling and walls around her.

A low soft groan traveled from her throat and into her mouth as her lips slowly parted a bit, while slowly taking in her surroundings. As she turned her head from side to side slowly she saw that what she knew so far was that she seemed to he in a hospital room and the light shining through the window, told her it was daytime. And the voices she heard? They were in fact people passing in the halls outside the room and in other rooms near hers as well.

As she slowly sat up, she would look down at herself. She saw she had on what appeared to be a hospital gown. And on her arms she had a few IVs in her and suddenly heard beeping. She looked to the side, seeing a heart monitor. She watched it a moment, before she heard a voice, that sounded female, near her as it came from the doorway.

"Oh..I see your awake. Thats good. I was just about to check your charts."

She looked at the woman, who was dressed on a long white doctors robe and what looked like light colored scrubs, that were a sky blue like color. The woman's hair was a dark brown almost black, and was put back in a ponytail. The woman walked over to the of the bed and she just watched her as she let her take her pulse, checked her health, as she was quiet.

"So..you seem healthy and no injuries or cuts or bruises... your a lucky woman. "The doctor said." Now that your awake, I think your friend will be happy to know your okay. "She says.

She blinked, as she listened. Friend?.. Who was this friend she talked about? And how did she end up here anyways in the first place? All these questions went through her head as she sat there, as the doctor left, only to have a tall male walk into the room. The sight of him, made her look down hiding the slight reddening in her cheeks. He was tall, but built, and had skin like he'd been in the sun a bit. His hair was a pure black, like a black house cats fur. His eyes we're bright, the color of a darker shade of sky blue. He wore jeans, a button down short sleeved dark colored blue to shirt and simple running shoes. The way his clothes fit him, seemed like it only added the effect it had on her. She had just taken one look and she was already feeling embarrassed. But what made it worse, was his voice.

"..The doctor told me you were okay. I was worried something happened to you."He said, his voice smooth and calm.

She glanced at him a bit, her own black hair falling over her shoulders."...w...what..h..happened..? "She asked, her voice a bit shaky as she looked at him."..a..and..w..who are you?"she asked him.

"Well..you were laying on the street, unconscious and I passed by but stopped, seeing you laying there. I brought you here.."he says."that was two days ago.."

"I..I..I was...unconscious.. f..for two days?" She suddenly asked.

He nods."yeah.. "he says."....and my name?....it's Nathan..."he told her."what about you?..you got a name.?"he asked.
My Signature Shop
My Art Shop
Furry-Gamer-Rper
You can call me Wolf,Lunar, or Moon, or any nickname you may call me I do not mind
I am a She/ Her
If you mark this thread,
say I referred you.
It'll help me get a custom adopt.
You could do the same too if this
adopt interests you.

Vaiki Head shot drawings (free)
My Characters
My Book
WolfLunarMoon

My pets
My items