This isn't a diary,this is a peach!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

This isn't a diary,this is a peach!

Postby geobellez » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi there.I'm Kylie,and my mother bought me this diary to express my feelings in.Not that I really care,I'm already the most unpopular dog at my school.I don't like the word diary though.Maybe I should name it after a fruit.I read a fanfiction once,where a girl called Cassandra had a diary and named it a potato.Hmm,what kind of food do I like?Pineapple,strawberry,pickle,sauerkraut-actually,no,stuff that,sauerkraut is gross.Well,I like peaches.Okay,diary,you are now named Peach.Like the princess.Anyway,I guess I should introduce you to my family.

This is Bethany,my older sister.She's pretty cool (literally),but she wears a scarf every day of her life,winter or not.Out of everyone though,she's the best.She'll talk in
light blue because she can.

This is my mother.She's one of those obnoxious no,I'd better not say that in case she reads this,but she's obsessed with me making friends.Ugh.She'll talk in dark yellow because they're both obnoxious irritating sometimes.

This is my dad.He takes nothing to do with any of us,so he'll talk in boring black.

This is Daniel,my brother.He's alright,but Bethany is better.He's a womanising freak who has about 63 GFs,give or take a few.He'll talk in
orange,'cause that's his favourite color.

Now here are some people who aren't my family.

This is Kasey,my crush.He may not be my family,but he will be someday.I...Can...Just...Taste...It.He'll talk in
gold,because he's awesome.

And last (and probably least) is Krystal.She's blonde,brutal,annoying,more obnoxious than my mother,and perfect.At least that's what everyone thinks.Krystal is a popular,and in charge of sorting us folks into groups.She'll speak in
pink because they're both annoying and girly.

There's populars,jocks,emos,nerds and outcasts.Outcast is the least respected,and the lunches taste like fried cardboard.We usually sit outside the toilets on the benches,because apparently we'll stink up the whole cafeteria if we step foot in there.
The nerds' are slightly less hated and their food is slightly better,and they sit in the maths classroom.
Emos are ususally ignored and sit near the window,and they usually get either mac and cheese or tacos for lunch.
Populars and jocks are worshipped by everyone,even the teachers.They sit in comfy cushioned chairs right in the middle,and get a full Italian meal,dessert and even their own personal butler.

Anyway,I'm running out of space on this page.Peach out peeps!

Yep,here's another diary/food thing!It was inspired by Coolpaw5 and GizmoTheDragon's diaries,you should check them out!I don't really mind if you post here,but I'll have to end it if I feel that it gets out of hand.I will open character forms later on.

hi i’m geo!!
    she/her - adult
    u are the dreamer and we are the dream ⁎⁺˳ ๑ ✧༚
    th - fr - tumblr
geobellez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This isn't a diary,this is a peach!

Postby Moontower » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:18 pm

I Like This! Keep Going! And I Love The Potato!
♕ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♕
music
misty mountains
backyard
you're smilin (but i
don't believe you)

movies/shows ♡
the hobbit/lotr
criminal minds!
the good place
i don't feel at home
in this world anymore