_ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

If there was a second strange diary would you read it?

A) YEESSSSSSSSSS #stranger4evah
53%
B) Yes!
15%
C) Okay, but only for you, you good-looking and charming author
16%
D) I think this is my last stop :c But luv ya...
9%
E) I'll just take a peek from time to time
7%

Total votes : 55

_ ᔕTᖇᗩᑎGE ᗪIᗩᖇY _

Postby Xura » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi, so this is my diary. I am a huge fan of the potato diary written by Coolpaw5. She is hilarious. I'm not even kidding. Her character is so fun and awkward that you could get lost reading her potato for hours! Coolpaw5 took a chance and read this story, now we're online best friends that often include each other! I strongly reccomend that you READ HER POTATO BEFORE YOU READ THIS! Our stories are very different, but I promise you that you will be laughing out loud while you read our stories.
Link to Fanclub

What?! You like this and you want MORE?! Try these!
Diary of the planet's future ruler (Coolpaw5&Xura)
Link to Potato
This is NOT a diary, it's a CACTUS!
This is a log (dog diary thing)
This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a diary
Silver's Apple diary
Of fire and Nature (interactive story)

Dear Diary,
Or should I call you DIEry.. Today is not my day. Especially since I've been forced to write about "my feelings" in this small little book. Well, I'll tell you how I'm feeling alright. Awful. Ashamed. And embarrassed. This is me:
My name:Ashlee
So we have these mean girls in our high school, referred to as "the trio" (here's their pictures):
Her name:Emma ( she's basically the leader)
Her name:Bella
Her name: Amy
Look alike, huh? Anyway, they embarrassed me completely. You see, I'm not really a fan of theirs, and me and my best friend Heather (pic):
Her name: Heather
Are always trying to get back at them for how mean they are to unpopular people. There are only 5 groups in our school, and they are divided this way:
Popular
Nerds/weirdos
Outcasts
Jocks (guys only)
Okay
I used to be in the "Okay" group, but as soon as I criticized the trio's judgement, I was sent immediately to the outcasts. Today though, Amy and Bella ( Emma's "friends") played a horrible joke on me... So there's this guy I like... I can't show you a picture because he's too beautiful... So your just going to have to imagine him..
His gorgeous hair was waving in the breeze and his eyes were sparkling like stars, he was a shining example of Prince Charming. He was sitting at the Jocks table looking so beautiful with every passing second... How gorgeous and marvelous he was. Of course, he was too busy to notice me, the beautiful, Magestic, Amazing, awesome, wonderful, (what am I going too far? I just call it being descriptive ❤️ Trying to capture the full moment :) ) so anyway, where was I? Oh yeah!
He was too busy talking to his friends to notice me, so I took advantage of the moment and stared at him the whole time! ❤️
What? No! I'm not a stalker! Or a creeper -.-... I just... Hey- wait! You don't get an opinion, your my diary! >:U Now don't say anything and listen!
So, Amy and Bella, who have been trying to get back on me for the prank I did on Emma, noticed I was staring at him... And they threatened me that they would tell him that I have a crush on him if I didn't do what they said! Of course, this would be a difficult choice. Losing a guy, even as gorgeous as this, was not worth possibly being a slave for the rest of my life, or leave a scarring memory of acting like a fool in front of everyone.
the conversation went like this:
Amy: ooo! You have a crush on Jake don't you???
Me: *blushes* what?! No I don't!
Bella: Oh Amy, she totally does... Don't you think we should tell him, and blog this so that the whole world can know *winks at Amy*
Me: What?! I-I don't even have a crush on him! I-i-I you have no proof *blushing*
Amy: *winks back* I have an even better idea! we should post it on the school blog. Everyone should know.
Me: *facepalm's self a million times*
Bella: unless of course, she could follow our demands. Maybe then we could reconsider.
Amy: *nods with a smile*
Me: I will not give in to the logic of 3 dogs who altogether have an IQ less than 9.
Bella: fine then. Jake!!!

Jake came around the corner swinging his gorgeous hair in the breeze, how terribly beautiful. I was dying from the sight. Then I heard this:
Amy: *he's not too bad looking...*
It was then that I did something I will likely regret for the rest of my life. As Jake came over here and the smiles widened on my enemies faces, I walked his way and kissed him! A magical kiss it was and it was totally worth it, but he instantly pushed me away, looking surprised and almost appalled. It was then that my heart broke in two. He didn't like me back... No surprise. Everyone's jaw-dropped, wide-eyed, extremely surprised faces, turned into snickering faces of laughter. I couldn't stand it, and I fainted. Yeah, fainted. I'm a fail right? So here I am in the now. Talking to you and heather about my horrible life. Oh well.

Until next time!
Last edited by Xura on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 50 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cheesy Romance <3

Postby Xura » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:11 am

Dear diary,
So today went... Interesting.... Jake had come up to me this morning and our conversation went a little like this:

Jake: *walks over as I'm entering the school, he looked around and then puts his arm on my shoulder* Hey, can we talk?
Me: what about? It's obvious that you don't like me and that your appalled by my very sight.
Jake: what? Oh. No. I just didn't want the popular kids or the other jocks to know that....
Me: Know what?
Jake: I really like you too.

And he kissed me. Gosh what a kiss.
I was shocked. And excited. I started thinking of all the possiblities. This is what I wanted, after all. But after a minute or so passed, I realized he had basically trashed me in front of the whole school by rejecting me In front of everyone.

Me: Jake. We can't be together or in love if your too afraid to show it.

Jake just stared at me. It was that look that was kinda like- I really don't get why you out of all the girls in the school that I could have just kissed rejected me. But he looked angry and hurt.

Jake: I never felt this way before. You do know I could get any girl I want, right?
Me: No matter how perfect you are, you really just can't be my boyfriend after embarrassing me in front of everyone in the school, and then proceed to hide our relationship. Good for you that you can have any girl you want, try not to humiliate the next one and maybe things will work out for you.

And I left. He sure looked mad. I really hope he Doesent pull any stunts after that cheesy love drama.
Anyway, I went to go find Heather in first hour. Class would start soon. But when I came to class, I noticed she wasn't there. We had texted this morning and she told me she was there early. This was strange. But then I looked over at the trio's desks. They were gone, completely and utterly gone! My first thought was to head to the hallway, but somehow... I knew that it was a trap. So with much reluctance, I stayed and talked to my teacher's potato. Why my teacher had A potato? I have no idea. But that potato was from Cassandra, a girl on the other side of school apparently. So class started and Heather came in and sat next to me.

Me: where were you?
Heather: Amy told me there was free food in the cafeteria
Me: and you believed her?
Heather: of course not! I took the long way around the school, you know, Nerd path. I figured they would pull some prank on me and I was right. It scared the heck out of me when I saw the bucket of paint hanging over the cafeteria door.
Me: wow I'm glad you didn't fall into that trap.
Heather: Yeah. Hey- I'm sorry about yesterday.
Me: it's okay. Don't remind me.
I told her what happened this morning.
Heather: Jake is pretty spoiled. He can’t really understand stuff like that.
Me: apparently not. I wish things were different.

Just then, Jake came in with a girl at his side, smiling and looking directly at me.
Me: ugh what a player *shakes head in disgust*
Heather: he doesn’t really care about anyone, huh?.

Class ended soon and lunch came quickly. Then the funniest thing happened. Emma, Amy, and Bella all got caught in their own paint trap! What a laugh. They were furious.
Last edited by Xura on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Picture day O.o

Postby Xura » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Dear diary,
So uh.. Today was strange. It was picture day... :roll: and I was running late for school. Without really checking my outfit, I rushed out the door, and I didn't have time to put a braid in either... I look really weird: :oops:

I got to school and everyone just started staring at me like: :shock:
Me: what? Did I do something wrong?
No one said anything. It was a different kind of stare. Only one guy continued to move around but that was it.
uhmmmm....
Sooooo awkward. It was then that the trio came over, I rolled my eyes, but then I realized I was caught in a small group of new students. Curses! Emma would think that I was talking trash about her and she'd try to get back at me. I tried to look for a way out but it was too late. Emma, Amy, and Bella came strolling down the hallway. It was their job to "organize" the students :roll:
[b]Her name:
Emma
Her name: Abby
Her name: Bella
Emma: Hello new students! Today I am here to put you in your place. Even though there are only 3 of you-
I looked around for a third, there was only 2 new students, where was the third?
-you all have a place in this school.
Emma looked specifically at me when she said this, her eyes were kind of sparkling. Weird.
The two students ahead of me went. One was sent to Jocks <3 (he was a cutie, he winked at me too!), and the other was sent to the "okay" group. I looked around again for the third student but I couldn't find anyone. I got up to leave, but just then, Emma blocked my way.
Emma: you wouldn't leave without letting me sort you, right?
Wait. What? Are their IQ levels so low that they actually believe that I'm a new student. Well this was funny. No wanted to see where they would sort me this time!
Me: why. Of course not *sits back down* where should I go?
Emma: Well first, I need your name, and you intrests
Me: My name is.. Merideth.. My intrests are doodling, writing, and reading. I'm Huge nerd, and I LOVE writing fan fiction.
I though The fan fiction thing ought to make her lose interest long enough for me to put my hair up and take off this awful dress. She would have to put me in the Nerd, Outcasts, or Okay group.
Emma: Really? Me too! I think we ought to get along great! By the way, I love your outfit. how about you hang just around us today? I mean, like, join the group. We all look alike and coincidently you look exactly like us.
She just said “me too” to all that? Mind blown.
Me: uhmm... Really? You don't want to hang out with me...
Emma: of course we do, it would be our pleasure. Welcome to the majorleague rank of the popularity group. As long as your hanging out with me, Amy, and Bella here, your already at the top of the chain of highschool. This is a great start and many people don't get this opportunity. Before we head to class though, I want to tell this girl all about how your my newest edition to the group.
Me: what girl?
Emma: oh just some girl I compete with. She's really funny and I like her a lot. We mess with each other a lot and even though she Doesent know it, we are really good friends. Her name is Ashlee. She has a friend named Heather too that's just as funny. We mess with both of them all the time and they always get us back for it. We call each other names sometimes but really it's all a bunch of jokes
LOL! This was too funny? Was this really what they thought of me and Heather? wow. I did not see that coming. I figured I should be like this all day to get the inside look of what they really thought. After
A while of searching, we found Heather. I had texted her about everything that was going on, the Convo went like this:
WaffleAshlee64: Omgsh Was late 2 Skool 2day and the trio thinks I'm a new student
Heatherbird123: R they really tht clueless?
WaffleAshlee64: Apperently. They put me in the popular grp lol. They r havin me stik w/ them 2day XD.
Heatherbird123: Why? Wht did u say?
WaffleAshlee64: Nothing. U'll understand when u c me. They r lookin 4 me 2 brag about Their new friend... Which would b me lol
Heatherbird123: I c u guys. Ur comin' my way. And yeah I understand. Ugh y r u wearing dat?
WaffleAshlee64: was Late 2 school gtg ttyl. Heading ur way.
I turned off my phone and we headed towards Heather.
Emma: Hey Heather, where's that friend of yours?
Heather: Oh. She's here. Somewhere obvious. I couldn't find her either until she told me. She looked too beautiful today to come out. So she's just *shrugs* in the crowds. With important people.
I nearly died from holding in my laughter.
Bella: What are you pulling, Heather? Why can't you tell us where she is?
Amy: yeah.
Heather: I'm not. She is. I have nothing to do with this. This time.
Lol. Just lol.
Emma: *flips hair* Oh well. at least we can tell you about our newest addition to our group. *she turned towards me* Heather, meet Meridith. She's a new student.
I nodded at Heather and smiled. Heather couldn't help herself and she burst out into laughter.
Bella: I don't get it, what's so funny?
Then the whole thing turned into an argument and I slipped away, Jake was around the corner looking upset (I actually have a picture now!):
His name: Jake
Me: Hi. You look upset, can I help you?
jake: I don't think so.
Me: what's up? I'm a great listener.
Jake: I'm having a girl problem.
Me: oh I see. So what's happening? You must be really sweet if your having girl trouble. I mean, your cute and charming. Who could resist? Well, except me of course, I have a crush already.
Jake: well this is a really special girl and she means a lot to me. I liked her for about 5 years. She's bold, creative and beautiful. She's smart too. I just found out that she has had a crush on me too, but I kinda blew it... See... She kissed me in front of everyone in the school... But I denied her in front of everyone for fear of being lame in front of my friends. I appoligized to her the next morning and kissed her to make it up. I expected her to be like everyone else and just fall in love with me and forgive me but she's playing hard to get. She gave me this book titled beauty and the beast and she told me to find the beauty inside. I read the book almost 6 times and still don't get it. What am I missing? What should I do?
OMGSH JAKE LIKES ME AND HAS FOR 5 YEARS?!❤️
me: that's a tough situation. *trying to sound calm and collected* Maybe what you really ought to do is show her how sorry you are and how much you love her. You could kiss her in front of everyone and start dating her. Have you ever considered that if you dated her, you might be pulling her up the popular rank rather than you down. And who cares anyway? I think you need to experience true love in order to know what it feels like. It's a lot better than being popular.
Jake cocked his head.
that's a great idea!
Then, he ran off. Excited and skipping. So school was a lot different today. I actually got to boss people around and pass all of my tests. No homework either. Maybe being Meridith every few weeks wouldn't be so bad...
[/b]
Last edited by Xura on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

#STALKERS!

Postby Xura » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:49 pm

name:Ashlee
Dear diary,
I want it it be a surprise, so I just want to get right into it.
I came to school, looking like normal.
When the popular girls were asking everyone about Meridith, I texted them through the phone number I gave them yesterday.
Me: Hey guys, I was a trial student and I show up evry few weeks. So 2day I won't b there.
Amy: awwwww :c
Bella: Ok, can we meet up outside of skool sumtime tho?
Emma: We can meet at my house. It's at 445 N Pawplace, Barkington K9
Me: sounds good, I'll meet u there 2morrow.
-end of conversation-
Then I texted Heather.
Me: Hey girl. At English, where r u?
Heather: stuffing my face. Come on! Free food in the cafeteria!
Me: Why is there free food?
Heather: idk. I think it's leftover teacher lounge stuff.
Me: ok meet u there.
-end of conversation-
I went over to the cafeteria, making sure there were no traps. Everyone was there, eating the food, and stuffing her face with it just like she said. Lol. She had a chocolate mustache layered with milk. I walked over to her.
Me: Food!!!!
It was a banquet of all sorts and colors, it attracted my heart and soul. And let it be known, that I was going to-
Cute Guy that I like's name: Jake
Jake: Hey, Ashlee.
I spun around. Lol can't stuff my face in front of him. So I took a plate and a fork and knife and ate cake in the most elegant way possible. Lol. I would have looked ridiculous if he had come any later.
Me: Oh, hi Jake I was just getting some food, weird how it's here huh?
Jake: Yeah. But isn't it cool?
Me: of course! I love food! *smiles*
Jake: well I'm glad you like it, I had it ordered for you. See?
He pointed to a sign that read "To Ashlee" and had a letter attached to it.
Me: :shock: :o What? You ordered this all for me? That's so kind of you.
Jake: *pulls off the letter attached to sign* I wrote you something about how sorry I am.
Did I pick the most romantic boy in the school or something?
He read the letter to me ❤️ it was the most perfect apology note.
Then he kissed me, in front of everyone! :)
I was so happy. Of course, I went to class and thought about him all day long. A couple people came up and congratulated us on being a couple. ... And for the food. And these guys I've never seen before:
His name: Skyler *in front, flipping hair*
Her name:June
His name: Henry
They were really creepy. Our conversation went like this:
Skyler: Hi. Congratulations are in order for you. You've made quite a realationship this morning.
His eyes sparkled in a weird kinda way.
Me: Uh.... Yeah. Thanks *opens locker*
June: You know, your very smart. You scored a Genius IQ score on your test today.
Me: ..... Are you 3 stalking me or something? How would you know about that test?
Henry: ... The scores were posted. We're not stalkers...
Me: Rightttttt.... I'm gonna go check those scores now.
They all looked at each other.
Henry: but the scores were taken down very quickly because a few of them were wrong.
Me:...... okay........ Um... *begins to walk away with them still staring at me* Uh... Jake... Jake! Sweetheart where are you?
I backed away and told Jake the whole story. He looked confused to but we thought nothing of it and kept on the watch for those stalkers.
Jake: did you catch their names?
Me: yeah. Skyler, June, Henry. They looked like they were up to something *shrugs* oh well. I'm having Heather over for dinner tonight, do you want to go to Mcdonalds to get some breakfast in the morning. You have to pick me up though.
Jake: *nods* Sounds good.
So I went home with Heather. But something wasn't right. Whenever I look back, forward, or any which way, I get that feeling. That distinct feeling in the bottom of my heart and pit of my stomach- I'm not alone.
Last edited by Xura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:59 am, edited 9 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Moldy Cheese... Don't ask

Postby Xura » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Name: Ashlee/Ash
Hey guys! I know it's been a while with spring break and all, but now I'm back. Jake and me have been hanging out a lot, and love to spend time together. This spring break, we've become a closer couple than you would ever think a couple of newbies could be. I also noticed Emma, Amy, and Bella have been watching in jealousy on the sidelines. I know what your thinking, they're the most popular kids in the school, how could they not have dates? Well, of course they have dates. They can date anyone with a snap of their fingers. They're jealous of my intimate realationship. Jake loves me for me, and it has nothing to do with my popularity. And I'm sure Emma, Amy, and Bella could find someone like that if they looked past popularity. I just got lucky.
I've crawled up the ladder of popularity too! I am often called over to sit with the 1st tier popular group, (there are three tiers, The trio are at the 3rd tier which is the highest one) and the jocks. It kinda affecting my relationship with Heather though. See, I would already be at tier 2 popular, but I'm staying behind for Heather. It's already hard enough to try and sit with her. I mean, I'm constantly being thrown around where I should go. I value Heather, but I've also made a lot of new friends. I mean, I'm gorgeous, funny, bold, brave, loyal, fun-to-be-around, sociable, I love to laugh, beautiful, a sight to behold, (I'm going to stop for your benefit) and I am in one of the best relationships at school. I love having a friend like Heather... It's just that when I try to spend time with her, I'm constantly dragged away by someone else. I hope she's not jealous or mad or anything.
So Jake took me to school today, with some Mcdonalds first.... REALLY early in the morning mcdonalds...

Jake: So... What do you want from MD?
Me: MD?
Jake: Mcdonalds.
Oh. Why did you say MD though? When you could have just said Mcdonalds.
Jake: Idk.
Me: Idk? What does that mean?
Jake: *facepalm* I don't know.
Me: if you don't know what it means then why do you say it?
Jake: *laughs*
Me: what's so funny?
Jake: idk means 'I don't know'
Me: *facepalm* *laughs*
We began to pull into Mcdonalds.
Jake: okay. Seriously though, what do you want from MD?
Me: Are we really back on the MD thing? I mean. Jake. It isn't so hard to say Mcdonalds.
Jake: *facepalm, laughs* Okay, your majesty, what do you want from Mcdonalds?
Me: Pancakes, 2 Mcmuffins with eggs, no bacon or sausage. One orange juice 3 Hashbrowns, and fries. Oh! And I might want a frappe for later.
Jake's face was like: :what:
Jake: How do you stay skinny? I mean, that's a lot of food!
Me: I don't usually have this much but I'm very hungry this morning. And when I'm hungry in the morning, I won't stay hungry.
My appetite was strange for the rest of the day too. I kept having strange cravings and wanting to eat vast amounts of food. I was extremely tired too. My mom told me that I might just be going through a teenager stage where I want to just sleep and eat but It didn't feel that way. I am exhausted. It's tiring enough to write this. I slept for a few hours, and every bone in my body aches. Idk why. My mom gave the most ordinary answers to these problems. I'm just gonna rest it off I guess. School was fine, I sat with Heather today... I guess I'll just go to sleep *pencil trails off page*

Dear diary,
I am in danger. I hardly have time to write this. I don't know where I am or how I got here but I'm in danger. People are after me, I don't know who they are, or what they're doing here, all I know is that they are carrying weapons and are chasing me. I'm terrified out of my mind. I wanted to log this in case I died, because then there will always be evidence of my existence and people will know what happened to me. I'm hiding in possibly the lamest spot ever- the garbage can. It smells in here. I think I'm sitting on a moldy sock too. I'm afraid I may die today. So I should write out my regrets:

- Getting in this garbage can
- Not being able to eat food before I die
- Not spending enough time with Heather
- Not telling Jake how much I love him
- Smelling like moldy cheese at my funeral
- Not being suspicious enough
- Not carrying a cell phone- I mean, where am I from, the 70's?
- Writing this to make me feel worse
- Didn't achieve my dreamies on CS lol
- The last donut I had was discusting
- the last meal I had was pickles... With Peanut
butter

.... These regrets are really lame. I live a sad life. Lol. It's funny how I could laugh when I'm about to die. Heh. Heh. Heh. Okay. I just opened the lid in the garbage can. Everything is quiet and clear. It's like 2 am in the morning. I just stepped out of the can, boy do I smell like roses :roll:
It's all clear. I went home cautiously. I found my cell phone in my bag and called Jake. He wasn't up so it went right to voicemail. I left a message.
Me:
Hi Jake, this is Ash. I just want to give you a heads up that I don't need a ride this morning. I really need to talk to you later so please meet me at school. Something strange just happened. I'm sorry if I woke you up, please get back to me soon.

Okay. So maybe that's how I thought I left it. It might have been more like:
JAKE! AGHHH ITS ASHLEE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED TO TALK TO YOU IM SO FREAKED OUT! AGH! ANSWER THE PHONE EKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! Oh. And I dont need to be picked up this morning.

I began to pack my bags. Something strange was going on. It's not like I just sleepwalked toward a mafia. Someone knew where I lived and what was happening. And that someone is the cause of my exhaustion. I need to get away. ASAP. I left my parents a detailed letter of why I'm leaving:

Dear mom and dad,
I'm leaving. You had nothing to do with it. Oh, and don't cut off my lunch money.
Love you,
Ashlee

I took a good look in the mirror. Something was strange about my appearance. I looked... Like this:
I looked a lot better than my old look. I flipped my hair, I pulled my hair, I wanted to make sure it was real. I was gorgeous! I even had wings. Well, I guess I won't be walking to where I'm going. Like I even know where I'm going. I took my bags and tried to use my wings. A successful first try. Sure, i needed a lot of practice since I kept crashing into things but.... I am good at this! Ow. I headed North, behind my school. I saw a place that looked okay. It was an old abanded building. Looks like it used to be house. It would need a lot of work but it would be fine. As long as it kept me safe.

If you want to add your character- Read the form at the beginning of the post. Please bump this topic too if you like my story! :)
Last edited by Xura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strange Diary <3

Postby IveGotAJarOfDirt » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:33 pm

I Really like it don't stop making them
IM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TRADES!
Image Image
IveGotAJarOfDirt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strange Diary <3

Postby Xura » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:38 am

Pretty little liars wrote:I Really like it don't stop making them

Thank you for bumping my topic! I'm really glad that someone likes this story :) I will continue to write them, already I'm working out a few complications with my last post but I plan to have many more posts in the future. Every bump counts! Lol.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️ Strange Diary ❤️

Postby Xura » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:37 am

:) do you like her new look or do you like her old? Tell me what you think!
Last edited by Xura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❤️ Strange Diary ❤️

Postby Xura » Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:42 pm

❤️
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AGH SPEECHES RUN AWAY!!!

Postby Xura » Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Dear diary,
I think I'm going to start calling this a log. Jake came by earlier and told about how "uncool" diaries are called and if I want one, then I should probably call it something better. Oh, well. Boys... Anyways, Jake loved my new look so much that he felt inspired to change his. He was already beautiful, but now he looks way (somehow) better than before!

I still don't know how my look changed, but I figured it had something to do in-between the window of time where I was supposedly "sleeping". Jake knows everything that I know and together, at my new house (which btw, we totally made awesome! It has a security system, a secret entryway, a bullet-proof door, flat screen TV, couch, New flooring, Lovely smelling febreeze incense thingies, a water bed, a regular bed, 3 bathrooms, a secret lab, I even have insurance! Jake paid for it all. It's good to have a rich boyfriend.) we've been trying to figure out what I was doing and why all those weird things were going on. I was letting Jake spend the night (in the only other bedroom available, in the basement.), he often does now. Saying something about his parents being annoying. I don't really care. He's entertaining and I like having him over.

So I haven't let Heather in on any of this. I feel really bad, but this place can only stay known between me and Jake. We made a blood oath on it. If Heather finds out about this, then we may just be compromised. It would put her at risk more than she knows. So far, our research hasn't been in vain and we have found a trail of evidence that may lead us to the enemy who did whatever they did to me. Jake and I have been chasing after these clues and we found that it was much more dangerous than we suspected, and that's why I don't want to let Heather in. Jake is only in because he paid to fix everything, and he is practically living here. I don't want Heather sleeping on my couch every single night because I don't want her to go home and accidently blow the secret. I may trust Heather, but everyone has their secrets, right?

Anyway school has been okay. Everyone treats me with respect now because of my new look, even the trio does. Its so backwards and wrong. I could be standing right next to Heather, and they'll give me a nod and a smile, but flash Heather a "watch out" kind of look. I think Heather really needs a boyfriend, lately, even though she has been looking, she hasn't been able to find anyone that suits her type. She blabs on about how she needs a tall, handsome, good-looking, intelligent, non-creepy guy that can tends to her needs. But whatever. So I've jumped up the ladder of popularity, Jake has too with that flashy smile and new look. I still feel bad though. I guess I owe Heather a makeover when I go over to her house tonight (Don't worry. Jake's taking care of my gorgeous house. He said that the Jacuzzi and disco ball would be installed today so he'll be able to find something to do... the funny thing is, after he told me that, I installed a camera where the disco ball would be. I'm interested to see what'll happen, it might make good comedy for Tailter, Snoutbook, Instabark, Yelptube, and Pawtrest.) As of right now, I'm writing the conversation im having:

^ Teacher dude ^
*sitting in science class*
Teacher: Blah, Blah, Blah, Initial velocity, Final velocity, equations, equations, equations, work with a partner.
*looks over at Heather in front of me, she nods in agreement. We move to each others tables*
ImageImage
Me: Hey! I'm looking forward to tonight. I can't wait to go over to your house.
Heather: :/ Is that really true? I mean, your all popular now. I wouldn't have been surprised if you forgot about this already.
Me: :what: Heather, I didn't try to be popular, it just happened. I met a guy that I like. He's charming and takes up a lot of my time. Him and I agreed together to change our looks because we wanted to be a couple that made promises and proved it. So we did. We didn't expect to all-of-a-sudden become super popular or something.
Heather: :thumbdown: So you've explained that :clap: :/ But that doesn't explain why you hang out less and less with me each day.
Me: its more difficult when we're apart. And you know I want to be with you but I also have other friends, obligations, and a boyfriend. It's not the same anymore. It's just... Different.
Heather: Idk, Ash. I don't feel like hanging out with someone who does not have any time for me.
Me: We can talk about this tonight if you'd like. I don't want to hurt your feelings.
Heather: You already know its too late for that...
Me: I'm sorry. I don't want to neglect you.
I wanted to tell her about everything... So BADLY! I hate lying to my best friend. I love her more than anything, and we've been through so much together.. I feel so guilty.
Heather: Don't give me fake words. I'm just a loser aren't I? I can't even sit, and this is a free country, anywhere I want in a lunch room but a popular dog like you can just bounce around wherever you'd like, isn't that right?
Me: Heather. Don't be like this. You know I wouldn't get popular to ditch you or sit wherever I like. I'm still against the popular group. Your right, this is a free country and people should have the right to sit wherever they'd like. If I could make it work that way, I would. I've been trying to sit with you, but you know the prom is coming up and I can't spend every single second with you because my other friends have asked me to go shopping with them and their setting up plans. Heather, If you want to be popular, say the word.
Heather: And how would that be my choice? Do you want me to be popular? I really am a loser after all, Ash? :/
Me: :roll: It's really up to you. And you are who you want to be. So if you label yourself a cool kid, then your a pretty darn cool kid because I know you can accomplish anything. But if your labeling the great Heather Pawsnan a loser, then your going to be a loser. It all depends on how you view yourself. When your more confident in who you are, then others just fall back to watch you. When you stand up and rise out of courage to be who you want to be *doesent notice people crowding around* then you are. Heather you are absolutely the most amazing person I ever met, and some people don't get that. But I do. I know why. Heather you are just plain awesome and you can be described no other way. Though it may be failing, or weak now, our friendship will last forever... Because I know we can make it that way.
*Suddenly everyone applauses* :clap: :clap: :clap:
Me: Did I just say that in front of everyone? :what: :shock: :?
Heather: Yes, you did. *she hugs me* And that was the kindest thing you have ever said to me. And your right, I appreciate it. We will have a fun time tonight.
*I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me but no one was there except an escaping shadow of a mysterious figure*
Me: *Smiles* Hey I have to go to the bathroom real quick, be right back *looks over at teacher for approval, he nods*
I quickly ran through the empty hall, following the retreating shadow as quietly as I could. I didn't want to scare the dog that was running away, so I did it stealthily. I saw the shadow stop, and look both ways. I approached slowly, but the shadow completely vanished. I sighed. That could have been the dog I was after. Oh well. I might as well go to the bathroom anyway. I began on my way to the bathroom, when I saw Jake run out looking terrified. His fur was totally on end.
Jake: *whisper-screaming as quietly as he could* We have to get to a safe place, right now!
Me: Why? Is everything okay? There's a janitor's closet right he-
Jake: *he muffled my mouth and whispered* don't talk here. *we ran into the janitor's closet, he let go of my mouth* I went the bathroom, and was still in the stall, I heard people coming in, I thought it was a few of the jocks so I figured I would pull a prank on them. I lifted my feet so they couldn't see me, and I peered through the small side of the bathroom door, to make sure I would prank them. But instead I saw those stalkers you described that one day. At first I didn't believe it could possibly be them, but then they started talking about you. I freaked out. They know what happened to you Ash. If you want answers, you need to talk to them. They may have been the ones that brought you to that alley and changed your look that night.
Me: How would you know that they know about that one night?
Jake: They talked about how you exited the premises of your old home, and how they cant find you. They seemed really worried and they couldn't stop talking about it.
Me: that is so creepy
Jake: I hear footsteps...

TO BE CONTINUED..................................
Last edited by Xura on Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Xura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me