❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 pm

Yeah, we're semi active, I guess. It's nice to meet you! What'd you like to write?

and beware of carrots

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoisonArrow » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 pm

Awesome! I'm glad that the topic is still active. This might sound a bit silly but other then Microsoft word and CS I really am no good with technology so what is discord? Apologies for my cluelessness I swear tech hates me but I would like to check out whatever it is.

Oh and also I like to write fantasy, I will read anything but in terms of writing that's my preference.
PoisonArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WHEN'DHEGO?!?! » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:32 pm

PoisonArrow wrote:Awesome! I'm glad that the topic is still active. This might sound a bit silly but other then Microsoft word and CS I really am no good with technology so what is discord? Apologies for my cluelessness I swear tech hates me but I would like to check out whatever it is.

Oh and also I like to write fantasy, I will read anything but in terms of writing that's my preference.

It's like a chat room. There are multiple clubs, I suppose, that you can be invited to join, and each of these clubs have multiple chat rooms with multiple purposes.
Merry Christmas from The Flowey Fanclub PLEASE JOIN
They/Them
Pet's name: The One and Only Ghost of Christmas Past
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
WHEN'DHEGO?!?!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranger of the North » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 pm

PoisonArrow wrote:Awesome! I'm glad that the topic is still active. This might sound a bit silly but other then Microsoft word and CS I really am no good with technology so what is discord? Apologies for my cluelessness I swear tech hates me but I would like to check out whatever it is.

Others will probs be able to explain better than me lol since it's almost 1AM here but it's sorta like a big virtual chat-room. I'm gonna go die sleep now XD

@SSS you ninja you XD
The world is quiet here.
Ranger of the North

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:03 am

Guess who it is! It'sa me! not-a Mario. a'course, showin up as Mario would be random. Anywho! Hiya! Welcome! You know about the carrots. Discord's a cool thing. A chat room is like a real-time forum like this, and you can chat with people online really quickly. You can talk with people and there's a feature that lets you use voice chats ((That one hates me. My mic never seems to work)) It's really easiest to go through the tutorial, and then ask questions. I hope you join! We share an inordinate amount of music videos and memes.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonmaster11 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:05 am

I love the name of this chat
I have loads of Kiuii adopt prompts still to write, not to mention my Labyrinth fic on Wattpad that I've been procrastinating finishing for two years
BLACK LIVES MATTER.

lukey • he/they • furry • adult • no fixed abode traveller (UK) • funghi forager and enthusiast

—> 💜my trading thread!!💜 <—

ImageImageImage

pic in avatar drawn by defresh!
dragonmaster11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PoisonArrow » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:23 am

Okay well I have joined the discord. I swear I spent at least 10 minutes just staring at the pick a username screen though. I am very bad at naming things, especially characters. I can do histories and backgrounds in a couple of minutes but the name always takes me ages, hardest part of character building for me.
Now I just need to figure out how to use it.
PoisonArrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dove. » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:48 pm

This has probably been asked before, but I'd love to find out about this.
Code: Select all
[b]What's your favorite and least favorite genre to write?  And what's your favorite and least favorite to read?[/b]

Cred. | link | link | link |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
link | link | link | link |
[ text1text1text1 ]
───────────
[ text2text2text2 ]
dove.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarDolphin » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:44 pm

I'm back for now at least, not getting any writing done at all rip

What's your favorite and least favorite genre to write? And what's your favorite and least favorite to read?

I think most of what i've written has some kind of romance or sport to it?? Although in honesty when I actually write, I just write whatever I feel like and then it'll end up as something readable. Not really fond of writing scary stuff though >->
Its pretty much the same with reading xD I haven't read a lot lately due to being busy with school so I've mostly been reading (and writing) fanfics xD
─── Image ─────────────

I'm Scar // She/her // Cancer // GMT+1 //
─────────────────────────────────────
My interests: My horses // Utapri // Hypmic // Idolish7 // Genshin

───────────────────────────────────────────
⧽ --- ⧼ Trade Thread ⧽ --- ⧼

────────── Image ───
ScarDolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:00 pm

What's your favorite and least favorite genre to write? And what's your favorite and least favorite to read?
Fantasy is my all time favorite, just because of the freedom of the world, but making up fake science for sci-fi is super fun too.
And my least favorite is romance, like I've barely written anything mushy and I just know it's not for me

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me