❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Re: ❛ the lazy writers ❜ V2

Postby passione » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:02 am

If you had to die, what would be your preferred way of going out? What death do you fear dying, and hope to escape?

anything that lets me go quickly. I don't mind pain if I'm feeling it for several seconds before death. anything I fear... it includes suffocation. I'd hate drowning or being choked. It takes a while and there's always the instinct to fight it. oh, what a sHAME. I HAVE ASTHMA

I am doing horrible on that prompt challenge. I've already skipped two days because I'm absolutely fatigued. I have several projects going on in school and a few tests to study for before winter break.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blazingcharizard » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:16 am

What projects are you working on right now?

Probably my mystic messenger fanfic is my focus for now, as in story wise

How do the people in your life (irl or online) affect your writing?

My older sister (Winter) has help me with writing a lot, and she is one of the reasons, i like to write today

Do you know anyone in real life who writes? Do they help you or you help them?

My older sister, like I said in the last post, she helps me figure out things with the characters, and things like that. and I do help her as well if she needs me to

What's your biggest weakness as a writer?

Motivation... is the biggest weakness, i get all excited to do a book one day, and loose that motivation the next day.

Is there something your characters are much better at than you? (conversations with others, making friends, etc):

Blaze, is better at talking, and standing up for her self, in different situations ... she is unlike me who gets upset really easily over some things so.. she is also better at shooting guns then me, so thats also a thing.

Jack, on the other hand.. Jack is jack... he is more childish and innocent ? then me. I-i guess? I dont really know...

Katie, is more laid back then me, and doesn't really give a crap about things, then i would per say. (I haven't use katie in any of my stories, but she is one old oc , that i used to use to rp a lot with.)

(also sorry, for not posting, its been a while sense i check this thread because of school and things)
username: Blazingcharizard

current character theme: Seto kaiba

current fandom: Yu-ig-oh
wip

Blazingcharizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:26 am

If you had to die, what would be your preferred way of going out? What death do you fear dying, and hope to escape?
i don't mind how i die as long as it isn't burning or drowning. i wouldn't like to die of old age either, i want to die doing what i love, or fighting for something that is right, for a good change. i don't know i guess i don't want to be old and unable to do the things i really love, i wouldn't mind dying if it was in relation to animals, preferably not mauled but idk i guess i'm not to afraid of death and i don't let it stop me doing what i want to do. i don't want to live forever because i don't want to suffer the consequences of getting old i guess.

as for the advent calander its going so bad ahhhh i'm so busy and don't get time to write or write up what i have or haven't done!
a h h h h h h h h
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BucketORandomness » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 am

Ranger of the North wrote:Far out, how do you come up with all those questions, Randy? XD

Well, it's just kinda my thought process on display. Start with what might get you in trouble, go to something you'll probably need, then follow the imaginary conversation from there? idk. I kinda just types whatever came to mind for a while and then took forever to format it all >^.^< The question stream kinda makes me sound focused on food/learning, so it could be interesting to try this with other characters. How would the main character in your story react to a new planet/culture ((It's easier with the planet)) ? You can document their thought process and then find out what's important to them. It could also work in a story where the scenario is actually used in order to create some characterization show instead of tell. Just some random thoughts, honestly.

𝕭𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

Not disclosing gender or age
Yes, I role play
Hey, I write! Coolio!
....Periodic Tales of an Elemental Nature
....More by Bucket
Open to making new friends!
It's my sig, but not my images
Mind. Blown. >^.^<

ImageImageImage
BucketORandomness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winged-backpack » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:48 am

Okay for me, I would love to go out in a really fun way - like on a rollercoaster or something similarly adrenaline filled. I'm not afraid of pain, literally I have so many scars from just being stupidly reckless ^^ I don't want a boring death tbh.

For Femie I guess she's lost all sense of a 'good' way out. Her self preservation has allowed her to make it this far, but all that she's experienced has resulted in her really not caring. However, she does not want to die in prison, hence - 10,000 Doors.

@song
Mine's going surprisingly well, I've been mostly on time for all of the prompts so far (though I'm tempted to change today's one to a different song, one that I can interpret better like what I'm planning to do with the other two song prompts but I'm not sure what? (btw, I'm really excited for Saturday's prompt because I have an amazing idea!)) (I have just over 2 hours to do todays, as well as my English and psychology homeworks ^^'
xxxxxAND I
THE PUMPKIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me devon or dev (i'm a mess and so is my gender
they/them pronouns) I love Harry Potter, Star Wars,
and Tim Burton films. Birthday is 27th October ^^

Feel free to PM me about anything!

intj, chaotic neutral, ravenclaw, scorpio

my art shop//also I'm writing a book (16+)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
winged-backpack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarKats » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am

Hmm... I think I am not that good at enduring long periods of pain, so hopefully not a slow debilitating and painful illness. Nor would I want drowning, suffocating, etc. Perhaps a very strong physical trauma that only lasts a few seconds before I die, like having my entire head sliced off (though fairly unlikely to happen).

The deaths I would hate most would be dying due to unbalance of temperature (boiled to death, frozen to death) due to the long period of suffering, or being choked (also due to the long period of suffering).

╔═════════════════════════╗

xxxxxx....SugarKats (*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*)....xxxxxx

♡ Flight Rising ♡ 4dopt ♡ CS Pets ♡

♡ she/its ♡ kpop ♡ writing ♡

pfp species credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

SugarKats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krahen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:02 pm

My absolute worst fear is drowning, so I'd have to go with that. If I had to die, I'd do it in my sleep so I wouldn't know it was happening.

Quick question: How do y'all feel about stuff written in second person?

┌─────────────────────────┐
xxone for sorrow, two for mirth
xxhi, i'm krahen! they/them or xe/xem
xxi'm a student and hobbyist artist
xxi also play genshin and flight rising
xxdon't hesitate to send pms or trades!
└─────────────────────────┘
krahen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:07 pm

It's a bit awkward to tell a story that way and the readers can find it difficult to get invested and suspend belief since the story is telling them that they are the character.

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aliria » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:10 pm

Second person is amazing. I've never really written in it much, but I love to read it. It works best for stories with a lot of deep meaning and stuff, not so much for action adventure stories. I've always intended to write something in second person future tense, just for weirdness value.

A lot? My main project lately has been the flower space thing, but that's been stuck for like a month now. Writer's block sure is fun.
I'll send out my soul
To worlds more beautiful

Aliria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:33 pm

look at my sig guyyyyyyss

Yooooooo I’m back (but not really). Let’s just cut the crumb here, I keep saying I’ll keep up with the thread, but I honestly don’t and can’t, rip. I’m sorry about that. Maybe after this crazed semester is over, but I can’t make any promises c’:

Mm. I have brought Indigo back to life @Ranger. Just in a short story I’m writing to get pst writers’ block, but I’m using him, nevertheless c’: Might post it here when I’m finished? It’s kinda just something I’m slowly working on when I’m bored at school.

Personally, I don’t like it. Seriously, props to those who manage to make it work, because I never could. I don’t really enjoy reading it and I certainly don’t enjoy writing it. That’s just my personal taste, though :)

Uh...right this second? None. Because I’m lazy as heck. But I’m “working” on my book, Caught in the Rain, as well as a short story for my own enjoyment c:

Yikes. I’d prefer to die peacefully in my sleep so I wouldn’t feel any pain or know what’s going on. Deaths I fear? Burning and drowning would be absolutely horrifying, and cancer. Anything long and painful, honestly.

How do the people in your life (irl or online) affect your writing?
Sometimes they inspire characters in my stories. Other times I bounce ideas off my mom or dad, but they aren’t the best for bouncing ideas off of, lol. Not for writing, anyway. I know they care, but they just aren’t into writing. Although, my mom and I did come up with a really good story idea a couple weeks ago. It was great XD

Do you know anyone in real life who writes? Do they help you or you help them?
Yes and no? I was in a classroom full of writers last semester for”Creative Writing.” But I don’t personally know or am friends with anyone who writes irl, unfortunately. I really wish I was, cause it’d be nice to exchange ideas and get some feedback and relate to someone who enjoys writing, but alas. My social skills are at Level Zero.

Is there something your characters are much better at than you? (conversations with others, making friends, etc)
PFFTTTTTT YES
LEMME GO THROUGH THE LIST HERE

Kayel- Better at comebacks. Can do physical activities and isn’t a lazy bum. Emotionally stronger than me, except... him and I are at about the same level of containing our anger, oops.

Villea- Can keep secrets. Doesn’t have bad anxiety or completely horrible social skills. Can decently carry a conversation without making a complete fool out of herself. Is actually pretty.

Marley- SOCIALIZING

Trixie- Just really chill and laid back tbh. I want to be more chill, cause I’m like the most stressed person you will ever meet.

I could go on and pull characters from other stories, but I’m lazy, so...

What's your biggest weakness as a writer?
Staying motivated and actually writing. It’s one thing to plan it all out in your head, but actually putting down the words is the most difficult part for me.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes