~*This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!*~ (Sequel on Page 55!)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

What Would You Want More Of?

Ooh let's have Romance! <3
41%
I want more Action (Adventures)! :D
19%
Uh oh... Drama! :O
11%
YES RANDOM AWESOMENESS ^3^
25%
I'm seriously not sure. :/
3%
I have another idea! (Post it in the fanclub please!)
0%

Total votes : 262

Re: This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary!

Postby Arvemis » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:30 pm

SnowflakeStar wrote:
PikachuHusky24 wrote:
I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture:Image
Pet Name: Pastel
Personality: imaginative, consinderate,gets,
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): you can choose :D
Color Code: #40BF80
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): she technically has two pets since she has a tail mouth called Teiru and a Stellar's Jay whose name is Jiyū Image
Other: She has a tail mouth thanks to being cursed by a black magic expert when she was a pup. her tail always gets her into trouble and she hates it. Her hobbies are drawing writing, watching anime and Roleplaying. PS: she can move things wih her mind.When she activates this power her eyes glow white
What do you think of this so far?
i like This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary! because it's creative and funny and you allow to have other peoples pets as character i think it's a great way to bring people tgether ?

Nice! And thanks! I'll post this a few days later, since the story is still going on in SOWFGA.

actally can you put her in the outcasts :)

╔════════════════════╗
|| Rogue of Time

Hello i'm Arvemis, previously
know as Shadowleap.
I'm your average
chicken smoothie player!
I enjoy drawing,
role-playing.
,anime and manga
and video games. also i'm big
Homestuck trash!
Also Undertale trash.
This sig is a wip
Deviant Art
Tumblr

╚════════════════════╝

Arvemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:33 am

PikachuHusky24 wrote:
SnowflakeStar wrote:
PikachuHusky24 wrote:
I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Name: Pastel
Personality: imaginative, consinderate,gets,
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): you can choose :D
Color Code: #40BF80
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): she technically has two pets since she has a tail mouth called Teiru and a Stellar's Jay whose name is Jiyū Image
Other: She has a tail mouth thanks to being cursed by a black magic expert when she was a pup. her tail always gets her into trouble and she hates it. Her hobbies are drawing writing, watching anime and Roleplaying. PS: she can move things wih her mind.When she activates this power her eyes glow white
What do you think of this so far?
i like This is a BLUEBERRY, NOT a Diary! because it's creative and funny and you allow to have other peoples pets as character i think it's a great way to bring people tgether ?

Nice! And thanks! I'll post this a few days later, since the story is still going on in SOWFGA.

actally can you put her in the outcasts :)

Okie dokie! ;)
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarrotsEatChu » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:02 am

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Name: Starlight
Personality: Funny, mean, outgoing
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Populars
Color Code: #FF0040
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): No pet
Other: she likes fashion and helping the needy. she mocks the other people in different groups about them being really poor
What do you think of this so far? The diary is great, it's the best one I read and I have read a lot of them. I like how you don't go straight into the really dramatic stuff and how you keep it sort of simple. Well done (:
xxx♣ Female ♣ INTJ ♣xxx
xd e v i a n t a r tx
CarrotsEatChu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:45 pm

I Want to be in Crypt!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Pet Name:Nightmare
Personality:Dark,Mysterious and Secretive
Why Does He Want to Be in Crypt:He wants to because he is really dark and mysterious so he is great and he is really good on keeping secrets so he won't like blurt out he is in Crypt.
Other:He can fly and float because of his wings and balloon!
What do you think of this so far?I think the Blueberry and Moon cake are doing good and i love how you don't skip to conclusions
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Thanks for joining! PikachuHusky24 and p i n k s t a r, your pets will be included when Leah comes home on Monday (December 22), and Wolf Storm, Nightmare will be included around December 23-25 (ish? Kinda?).
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roobeeen » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:36 am

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet's name: Alex
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Pet Picture:
Pet Name: Alex
Personality: She stands up to bullies and Koshi, her heart doesn't break easily and she's not that much of a romantic type although if her friends fall in love with someone she supports their decision. She's kind to the other outcasts and others from different groups that are kind to her and the outcasts, she also stands up for her friends.
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Outcasts
Color Code: #BFBFFF
Pet's Pet: Fuzz[In looks, the white fluffy Dream on her tail.]
Other: Can she be Leah's friend?
What do you think of this so far?: Its plain and pure perfect yesterday I stayed up till 5:00 a.m. to read all of them!
Tala
Non-binary
Any Pronouns!
Lesbian
Single
Sagittarius

hey there! I'm Tala, and I'm described as super friendly,
especially to my friends and those I care about!
If you ever want someone to chat with or just to vent
to, feel free to pm me, I promise I don't bite!!

I do commissions and art trades!
Both are OPEN!!

characters
missing stars - warrior cats roleplay
roobeeen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:44 am

Leah wrote:
(Too lazy to insert pic for now)

Dear Mooncake...

This morning, when I woke up in my room, this creep peep was stalking me:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! What the berry is this?! ~Me
Hi! I'm Lillian, and I'm made out of you! ~Lillian
WAIT WHAT?!?! *Checks fur* I'm still in good shape... ~Me
I'm just your clone, like, Leah junior. ~Lillian
O.O Alright... Why are you here? ~Me
To let you keep your schedule straight! ~Lillian
My schedule is already straight, it's just that you're creeping me out and I can't go to school... ~Me
Don't you have the spy meeting and the blessing ceremony going on? ~Lillian
Yeah, but I can handle those myself... ~Me
You don't know what's going on, do you? ~Lillian
Not exactly... ~Me
See? I'm here to help! C: ~Lillian
Alright, but you still look like an airhead to me. ~Me
I remember PI! 3.1419... ~Lillian
Fine, help me this Christmas only, and use this notebook to record what you did. *Hands Mooncake* ~Me
A diary? ~Lillian
No. You can call this anything you want, just not a diary. ~Me
Alright... ~Lillian
A few more questions. 1. Where are your wings? 2. How old are you? 3. What are you gonna call this notebook? 4. Are you crazy? 5. What's your last name? ~Me
1. I don't have wings. 2. 12? 3. Idk... Notebook. 4. Obviously not. 5. Snowflake. ~Lillian
Great. So you're telling me that my clone have no powers? And she's like my twin sister? ~Me
Yep. ~Lillian
Well, I better get going. Don't touch my stuff, and... *grabs Blueberry* Bye! ~Me
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowflakette » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:04 am

Dear Blueberry...

I'm at home right now. I heard that I have to pick up new students and introduce them to the school and waste my precious holiday time, so that's the whole reason why I have to leave SOWFGA. But now with Lillian's help, things are going to be MUCH, MUCH easier.

I also got a text from Serena (I have no idea how did she get my number) saying that we have to go somewhere to solve a problem. Oh great, now that's another week off my time to rest.

And then I got ANOTHER text a few minutes before Serena's, and this time, it's from Koshi.

My First Reaction: OMIBLUEBERRIES OMIBLUEBERRIES SHE WANNA BE FRIENDS WITH ME

And do you want to see the text?

So I guess this is your number, Leah. You need to get the new students here by tomorrow, and take them a tour so ya ~Koshi

And my reaction: o.e

Then I furiously sent a text to her.

Get ur facts straight I'm on do not disturb time, and can't u ask someone else?!?! ~Me

A few minutes later, my phone beeped.

The populars are on a vacation with me, and I'm too lazy to inform the other outcasts. ~Koshi

Curse you lazy bones ~Me

Hey mind ur language I'm out parading in Hawaii u moron ~Koshi

Call me that again and I will... ~Me

U will what? Take this! Moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron moron momon moron ~Koshi

I gotta say, I laughed at that text.

Wat in the world is a momon? :lol: ~Me

It means nothing. Oh wait, y am I texting a moron anyways? Bye weirdo! ~Koshi

I ignored the text and went back to sulking. A few moments later, Lillian sent me an email.

Dear Leah:

I wrote in your diary already. I'll send you the picture. For now I got to go. Bye.

From Lillian

The email had an attachment with it. I clicked on it and here's what it say:

Lillian wrote:Dear Diary,
Well, Leah told me not to write this as a diary, but even though I'm her clone, I still have a mind of my own, so yeah. :P

A few minutes after Leah left with her notebook (also known as a Blueberry) and her backpack, I stayed at the hotel room and played games on my PawPhone. Leah told me about this girl named Cassandra who is her roommate, but I don't see her anywhere.

Anywho, I was in the middle of battling zombies on my phone when this random portal appeared out of nowhere and sucked me in.

Portal: SssssssSsssssssSsssssss...
Me (still playing the game): Humbug.
Portal: Liiiiiiiiilllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn.......
Me: Still humbug. I won't believe there is a crazy rattlesnake in this room.
Portal: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! *Starts sucking*
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

So the portal sent me flying and I tumbled into that crazy thing. When I opened my eyes again, I was literally FLOATING in this black void. I found you and started writing. So I'm falling into nothingness. Yay. This will take a long time, so I'll write in you later.

---2 HOURS LATER---

Well, that took forever to land. So right now I'm snacking on a marshmallow that I picked from a pink bush, and writing in you.

Where in the name of Leah am I?!

This place is pretty fascinating, with pretty trees and fluffy bunnies hopping everywhere. I saw this cutie jumping on a crystal leaf:
Isn't she adorable? :3

Anyways, the marshmallows are delicious, and... *picks another marshmallow from a white bush* they're also really big! Yum!

Well, I should start finding other people, like Leah's friends. They probably got sucked inside this place too.

So yeah, I figured she'll send me her entries every time she writes one. For now I'm gonna go sleep, I'm tired. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *pencil trails off page*
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dear... ACHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Postby Snowflakette » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:29 am

Lillian wrote:
Dear Diary,

I don't know where did I go, but now I ended up in this little cottage stuff. Yeah, peaceful. Maybe not.

I'm hungry for marshmallows (and water!) so I guess I'm coming in the cottage.

By the way, the cottage looks normal. Like, there's flowers and everything, like how it looks like in cartoon episodes (with a shy girl's house with animals and yeah) and--- I think I'm wasting paper.

Anyways, I think I should knock before I come in, NOT like Goldilocks.

Me: (POUNDS ON DOOR O.O) OPEN UP!!!

What could you say? My Zodiac sign is Aquarius (completely different Leah), so as Leah's annoying Zodiac book wrote, Aquarius is fun-loving, weird, and stuff. What a stalker.

Well, after pounding the yellow door hard (I'm surprised it didn't break!) for at least 5 minutes, someone answered the door (with a nasty reaction).

Person: JESUS CHRIST YOU PERSON IS THICK! THERE'S A BELL!!!
Me: Really?! You should make it more clear, not just a. Random. Little. Apple! (Kicks Apple Bell away)
Person: O_O MY BELL! YOU VISITOR SHALL PAY FOR THIS!!!
Me: (Shrugs) I don't have a pocket, so don't even mention any money.
Person: Ugh.
Me: (Rolls eyes) Why is there such a weird thingy in this random world?!
Person: (Shrugs) I don't know. This is YOUR mind, not mine.
Me: My mind? Wow, I didn't know my brain can make pickle flavored marshmallows.
Person: That indicates you have a bad life.
Me: Kinda true. What's worse than being a clone of someone who is a complete different Zodiac?
Person: (Stares at ground) ...
Me: (Stares at door sign, which says 'WELCOME') So can I come in?
Person: No?
Me: Aww why not, you have a lot of space in there.
Person: Read the rules.

So I realized he wrote a 'Rules to Come in' paper and handed it to me.

Person's Ridiculous Rules wrote:1. No clones allowed
2. No weirdos allowed
3. No clones allowed
4. No eating marshmallows
5. NO CLONES ALLOWED!!!

Me: Dude you just wrote 'no clones allowed' for like 3 times.
Person: It's to tell you how much I hate clones.
Me: (Sniff) So that means you hate me?
Person: Technically yes.
Me: HIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Kicks)

---AFTER THE SUPER LILLIAN KICK---

Person: (Brushes off dirt) Okay, okay. I changed the rules. Clones can come in.
Me: Yay ^^
Person: In one condition.
Me: Wat?
Person: Can you not call me 'Person'?
Me: Then what should I call you?
Dragonblade: I go by Dragonblade.
Me: 'Dragonblade' is too long and ink-wasting to write, so can I nickname you 'Blade'?
Blade: Alright. Follow me in.

Blade led me into his nice little cottage. It came with a warm fireplace to keep out the disturbingly cold weather, and fluffy beds. ^^

Well, I'm gonna tell you more later, I'm currently chatting with Blade.

---LATER---

Dear diary,

I am in danger. Apparently Blade is a bad guy and is in the Nightmare side, and he uses this cottage to trick people from the Dream side (which I apparently am in).

Now I'm tied to a chair at his backyard. Help. For some reason the rope is loose enough to let me write in you. But now all I can do is stare at the tall bushes and wait for someone to save me. Help meh.

(Nooooo, I can't find my supply of selfies! So no picture for today...)

Dear Blueberry...

Lillian is in trouble, but I can't help it, since that portal never comes to me. I still have 99 more clones.

Anyways, I caught a cold (more specifically, a fever). What a great way to greet Christmas. Apparently the new students won't arrive until Christmas is over, so they're coming after Christmas.

Well, the blessing ceremony didn't go very well. The toxic pup was staring at the ceiling (and not at me), so I couldn't do the spell on her. Then the toxic pup fell asleep, and doesnt want to wake up until December 24 (which is tomorrow), so I guess I'll have to wait. It was embarrassing. Lots of people were exckted for Toxic Pup's new powers, and now they're mad at ME, thinking that I passed the sickness to her. But I got a fever AFTER the ceremony, so that's out of the idea.

I need to get some medicine now, bye Blueberry!

Next Blueberry
Last edited by Snowflakette on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snowflakette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby narwhalchan. » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:30 am

I'm in the Blueberries!
Pet Picture: Image
Pet Name: Valerie
Personality: Pretty but very nerdy. Has an obsession with lil baby wolfies and loves writing stories on Wattpaw, especially fanfiction about anime and cartoons. She also is an Aquarius and has a vivid imagination. Treats everyone nicely, even the mean people. Will NOT help people with there homework. Has a weird nerdy british accent since her dad is from Britan.
Group (Populars, Emos, Jocks, Nerds, or Outcasts): Nerds
Color Code: You can choose C:
Pet's Pet (optional, if have please put the name of the pet's pet and include a picture): Her lil wolfies, there on her. There names are Jack, Husky, Danny, Bella, Stacy, Meghan, and Stan.
Other: Her famous quote is "WOLFIES, AWAY!!!" Also, can she be friends with Leah? Her Pawchat is I_Am_A_Wolfie_Otaku2676
What do you think of this so far?: I was wasting an hour of my life reading this, which isn't a bad thing
"Sometimes, the most beautiful beauties are also your worst nightmare".
(I am going to be offline for a while, don't expect me to be on C:
It's just a personal issue, and I need some time off the web as well)
narwhalchan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me