This is a Rattlesnake, Not a Diary!

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

You guys still readin'? D:

Yas!
60%
Yeah?
40%

Total votes : 43

This is a Rattlesnake, Not a Diary!

Postby starsailor » Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Dear...
Wait, the term "diary" are too girly. What can I name you? I know! RATTLESNAKE!

I might as well use this thing. Mum gave you to me thinking she could make me happy by writing my "feelings" about moving to the other side of the state.

Honey! Time for dinner! ~ Mum

Grrrrr..... Got to go. I'll explain everything to you later Rattlesnake.

If you want to say anything, post on the fanclub.

Ask Us! wrote:Wanna ask Ruby, Mist, Moonstream, Dark or Lisa something? Here it is!
Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b][color=#FF0000][u]RATTLESNAKE MAIL[/u][/color][/b][/size]
[b][i][color=#FF0000]To:[/color][/i][/b] <Here>
[b][i][color=#FF0000]Message/Question:[/color][/i][/b] <Here>
[/center]

Banners wrote:Want others to read this(I doubt so)?
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2489363&p=78661836#p78661836][img]http://i.imgur.com/MuVC3nG.png[/img][/url]

Made by Fionna&Cake! Thanks!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=2489363&p=78661836#p78661836][img]http://i62.tinypic.com/24depg7.png[/img][/url]

Colour Codes wrote:Colour codes
NPM wrote:Ruby ~ Darkred ~ Outcasts
Sapphire ~ #4000FF ~ None
Conner ~ #800000 ~ None
Mum ~ #00BF00 ~ None
Dad ~ #4080FF ~ None
Lisa ~ Brown ~ Queen Bee
Principal ~ Black ~ None
Dark ~ #BF0000 ~ Outcasts

School wrote:1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. OPEN
8. OPEN
9. OPEN
10. OPEN

Dreamers wrote:...

Nightmares wrote:...

Other wrote:...

Last edited by starsailor on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:52 pm, edited 26 times in total.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗
..prev. ƜαтєяƜσƖf600 || they/them || carrd

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is a Rattlesnake, Not a Dairy!

Postby starsailor » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:40 pm

Want to add your pet? Use the form below.
[center][img]PET IMAGE LINK[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Pet(Max 1):[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/center]

Applications are now closed. NOT
Dear Rattlesnake

I'll let you meet my family.

Dis is me. Mum named me Ruby for no utter reason. This proves that some adults sometimes have no sense...

This is my super-cute brother, Connor. For some reason, he always wears his knight costume. I still wonder how extra cute he will be if his tail was longer! Oh yeah, Connor has a disease/virus called "Peter Pan Syndrome," or PPS for short.

This is my super-annoying sister, Sapphire. She wears a blue dress because of that. She's always boasting how her fur patterns are fancier than mine. Luckily, she going to a different high school than me!

This is mum. She was the one who got me you anyways. She seems to be made out of sand. I have NO idea why. Ask her instead.

This is dad. Nothing interesting about him apart from the fact he looks weird.

I'll tell you about school after school! It's now in the morning. :3
Last edited by starsailor on Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Dear Rattlesnake,
Today was the first day of school. There was a HUGE resorting at the school. There were only three new students. We each got a sort of paper explaining the groups. I'm going to put the paper into you so you can read it... It's pretty boring, I warn you.

WELCOME NEW STUDENTS!

You will be sorted into one of the 6 groups- Populars, jocks, nerds, emos and outcasts!
Populars are the queen bee's best friends and are the awesome ones. Girls only!
Popularity:10/10

Jocks are the sporty and the cute guys. Mainly the cute!
Popularity: 10/10

Nerds are the geeky dogs with a high IQ. They have assigned populars and jocks. They do their homework for them.
Popularity: 5/10

Emos are the dark dogs, they are mainly the mysterious kind.
Popularity:3/10

Outcasts are the queen bee's hated dogs and the dogs who don't belong in any of the other groups.
Popularity: 1/10

Well, the dog who typed that up didn't count the groups properly... On to the sorting!

The dog who was sorting us, looked like this-
I think her name was Lisa.

My name is Ruby an- ~ Me
OUTCASTS!! Since you are the first Outcast, you can be the leader of that group. ~ Lisa
Umm... Why-? ~ Me
Grr... One, you spoke without my permission and two, you have no fashion sense. NEXT! ~ Lisa
Wow... So pushy...

Name and interests? ~ Lisa
Why should I? ~ ???
BECAUSE I AM THE RULER OF THE SCHOOL! NOW GET TO OUTCASTS! :twisted: :twisted: ~ Lisa
Not a valid reason. *pulls up sleeves* ~ ???
GET TO THE OUTCASTS! JUST GO!! *runs out* ~ Lisa
Lisa didn't return until 10 minutes later. I later found out the dog's name is Sai.

My name's Kyuu and I like to flirt with cute girls like you. ~ Kyuu
OMG! GET TO JOCKS, CUTIE! *bats eyelashes* ~ Lisa
Strange, different reaction...

Then the older students got sorted. It was very boring.

Now that everyone is sorted, chat with your fellow mates to get to know each other better! ~ Lisa
Then the hall was filled with talking. It was very awkward as only Sai and I were in Outcasts.

You should really stand up to her, you know. ~ Sai
... ~ Me

Nothing interesting happened after. Until next time!
Last edited by starsailor on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:45 pm

People want more? Oh right, I'll give you more. :3
Dear Rattlesnake,

There was a big announcement during lunch today.
ALL THE OUTCASTS TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!!!!!! ~ Annoucement thingy

So Sai and I trooped off to the principal's office.

This is the principal.

The amazing queen Lisa has informed me that the outcasts are going for a field trip to Ancient Egypt. ~ Principal
Oh my Rattlesnakes!!!! Thank you so much Mr...... ~ Me
Let's just say in my defense, that I didn't even know the principal's name... Luckily, Sai spoke up.
Is is one of Lisa's tricks? She's going to send us off to the Amazon and let us rot there! You're falling for her! Just because she donates a lot of money to the school, doesn't mean she's the best! She's the rudest in the school! ~ Sai
I would agree on the last part Sai said. I mean- ~ Me
*dramatic gasp* HOW DARE YOU TWO INSULT QUEEN LISA!!!!! DETENTION DURING LUNCH TOMORROW!!! Principal
We scurried out before the office before the principal could protest. Actually, I had to drag Sai out to stop her beating up the principal. Anyways, what if Sai's right? I guess we'll have to cross that bridge when we get to it. See yah!
Last edited by starsailor on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby user left » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:31 pm

[img]
image.jpg
[/img]
Name:Jenifer
Personality:CareLess,Emo,Quiet,Tough,Rough,Funny(Mean jokes),But can be kind to the other she knows.
Pet(Max 1):None
Group:Outcasts
Other:(Is this okay?)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (73.84 KiB) Viewed 2243 times
Last edited by user left on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goodbye
user left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Dear Rattlesnake,

There were two new students today and I now have a best friend. :3

EWW... Your hair fashion is terrible! OUTCASTS! ~ Lisa
Why? My name is quite sweet. It's Jenifer ~ Jenifer
I DON'T CARE! :evil: :evil: ~ Lisa
Well, all right. *walks over to us* ~ Jenifer
NEXT! ~ Lisa

Get to Emos! ~ Lisa
Love at first sight! <3 <3
I don't think so... ~ ???
Then Outcasts!!! ~ Lisa
Fine... ~ ???

The dog walks over to us.
What's your name? *bats eyelashes* ~ Me
Dark. ~ Dark
It even fits him!!!

Then we had classes, then lunch and detention was during lunch.

Want to know what it felt like? IT WAS BORING! Well.. Not exactly. I got a new friend!
Here's what happened:
OK EVERYONE!!!! THE RULES ARE SIMPLE, NO TALKING, NO DOING HOMEWORK! YOU JUST SIT THERE UNTIL IT'S OVER! GOT IT? I TRUST YOU ALL TO FOLLOW THE RULES WHILE I GO OFF TO MY LUNCH TIME NAP!~ Detention teacher
Teachers have lunch time naps? So anyways as soon as the teacher left the room, everyone started talking. Well except for Sai.

I just turned to the dog, well creature next to me and started chatting.

Oh, hey. You must be one of the older students. ~ ???
Umm... I just came here yesterday. I didn't see you at the sorting today ~ Me
I was late. AND THAT LISA PUT ME IN OUTCASTS AND PUT ME INTO DETENTION ALL BECAUSE I WAS LATE AND AND..... ~ ???
Whoa. Calm down. Wanna be friends? ~ Me
HOW ABOUT BEST FRIENDS!? ~ ???
SURE! MY NAME IS RUBY! ~ Me
ALL RIGHT! MY NAME IS MOONSTREAM! ~ Moonstream
Will you two stop speaking in Caps?! ~ Sai
Oops.. We might have gone a bit overboard... ~ Me
At that moment, the teacher came in.
ALL RIGHT! YOUR DETENTION IS OVER FOR TODAY! ~ Detention teacher

Nothing else interesting happened at home, but see yah! :3
Last edited by starsailor on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:59 pm

Bump!
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝
starsailor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby user left » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:00 pm

Bump!))
goodbye
user left

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mairon » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Pet's name: Kirito
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Name: Kirito
Personality: He is an amazing leader and though he is usually serious he can be pretty funny and extremely nice and sentimental.
(This is a more detailed way of describing him:Personality
Kirito is someone who is not good with words, as said by Klein, and can be quite direct. This is due to him not having many friends and closing others off because of his love for computers. As such, he can come off as a rude person to others, such as Lisbeth and Sinon. Sometimes, he actually seems to enjoy angering and teasing people as well. Also, from time to time, Kirito can be quite overconfident thinking he can do things others can not.

He is almost always a calm and collected character, rarely showing any signs of distress. When Kayaba Akihiko appeared in SAO and announced that it had become a Death Game, Kirito showed only a slight reaction and was able to quickly accept the new conditions of the game, while many others panicked. He has shown different moods throughout the series; at times being rather cheerful, while being gloomy at others. When in a battle, he becomes incredibly fierce and aggressive. Sometimes, his fierceness is up to the point where he loses control of himself and is even unable to recall what he had done.

However, Kirito is actually a kind person who is just misunderstood. Despite the general population opinion towards beta testers in SAO, he refused to abandon another player in trouble. This is only strengthened after the demise of the Moonlit Black Cats. He also comforts others who are scared or down such as Silica after she lost Pina. He claims to help some female players in SAO because they remind him of his sister, whom he feels to have forced into kendo and feels guilty for that. These kind of acts have earned him respect and affection from many girls. Kirito, unlike usual male heroes, is not very dense as he was able to tell that Lisbeth was going to confess to him before Asuna interrupted them.

Kirito is also a very emotional person and lets his emotions control him from time to time. The deaths of Sachi and Moonlit Black Cats had haunted him until his marriage with Asuna in Sword Art Online. Sachi's death in particular had a huge effect on his personality and motives, making him very distant from others for a while. This worries his friends and allies as Kirito is someone who would let guilt ruin his life if not comforted. Kirito temporarily loses his will to live when Asuna's character was killed by Heathcliff. He also tries to hide his abilities, not wanting unneeded attention.

Kirito is a person with incredibly strong resolve who will do anything and everything in his power to accomplish something that is important to him without any hesitation. When Asuna was being held in ALfheim, Kirito was bound and determined to set her free and, when Yui confirmed that she detected Asuna being at the top of Yggdrasil, he immediately tried to fly up to the tree, which had already been found to be an impossible task, and tried to fight his way to the top by himself.)
Pet(Max 1): Naw
Group: Jock/Emo
Other:He is based off of a character in SAO, whcih you can tell by the detailed peronality that you do not have to read.
hey there im mai an i luv my friends
art | my dA
mairon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starsailor » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:21 pm

Asuna Yuuki wrote:
Pet's name: Kirito
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Name: Kirito
Personality: He is an amazing leader and though he is usually serious he can be pretty funny and extremely nice and sentimental.
(This is a more detailed way of describing him:Personality
Kirito is someone who is not good with words, as said by Klein, and can be quite direct. This is due to him not having many friends and closing others off because of his love for computers. As such, he can come off as a rude person to others, such as Lisbeth and Sinon. Sometimes, he actually seems to enjoy angering and teasing people as well. Also, from time to time, Kirito can be quite overconfident thinking he can do things others can not.

He is almost always a calm and collected character, rarely showing any signs of distress. When Kayaba Akihiko appeared in SAO and announced that it had become a Death Game, Kirito showed only a slight reaction and was able to quickly accept the new conditions of the game, while many others panicked. He has shown different moods throughout the series; at times being rather cheerful, while being gloomy at others. When in a battle, he becomes incredibly fierce and aggressive. Sometimes, his fierceness is up to the point where he loses control of himself and is even unable to recall what he had done.

However, Kirito is actually a kind person who is just misunderstood. Despite the general population opinion towards beta testers in SAO, he refused to abandon another player in trouble. This is only strengthened after the demise of the Moonlit Black Cats. He also comforts others who are scared or down such as Silica after she lost Pina. He claims to help some female players in SAO because they remind him of his sister, whom he feels to have forced into kendo and feels guilty for that. These kind of acts have earned him respect and affection from many girls. Kirito, unlike usual male heroes, is not very dense as he was able to tell that Lisbeth was going to confess to him before Asuna interrupted them.

Kirito is also a very emotional person and lets his emotions control him from time to time. The deaths of Sachi and Moonlit Black Cats had haunted him until his marriage with Asuna in Sword Art Online. Sachi's death in particular had a huge effect on his personality and motives, making him very distant from others for a while. This worries his friends and allies as Kirito is someone who would let guilt ruin his life if not comforted. Kirito temporarily loses his will to live when Asuna's character was killed by Heathcliff. He also tries to hide his abilities, not wanting unneeded attention.

Kirito is a person with incredibly strong resolve who will do anything and everything in his power to accomplish something that is important to him without any hesitation. When Asuna was being held in ALfheim, Kirito was bound and determined to set her free and, when Yui confirmed that she detected Asuna being at the top of Yggdrasil, he immediately tried to fly up to the tree, which had already been found to be an impossible task, and tried to fight his way to the top by himself.)
Pet(Max 1): Naw
Group: Jock/Emo
Other:He is based off of a character in SAO, whcih you can tell by the detailed peronality that you do not have to read.

I don't watch SAO(Though IceLapras has told me about most parts ^-^), but I really want to! I'll get writing!
x

sad birds
still sing
╔╗
║║
╚╝
╔══════════════════╗

╚══════════════════╝
╔╗
║║
╚╝