Short Scripts for Scenes (SSS)

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

Short Scripts for Scenes (SSS)

Postby thechickensandwitch » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:19 pm

This a writing thing for my scripts for Scenes.

Although the Scenes don't technically "continue" they are all built in the same "World" and the characters and history will stay the same, but they are just clips from different characters POV. 0v0

Zeol(I also try to draw but I only have a PC so... the drawings kinda suck -w- )
Last edited by thechickensandwitch on Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
"You cannot do all the good the world needs, but the world needs all the good you can do."
-August 13, 365 days of wonder

ImageImageImage

CONTACTS
Huge reader, Manga fan! Recommendationssss... ovo? draws with a mouse...
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died.
C.Zeol
thechickensandwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Short Scripts for Scenes (SSS)

Postby thechickensandwitch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:50 am

A NEW HERO

Image: Image

Site to Scene: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4208547

Characters:
Blun(the egg): ...
Aqua: *Curious about the strange egg in the sea*
Aurx: *Searching for the new hero, knows they're near, but can't find them*
Ginny: *Trying to help, almost falling off the island*

Script: A new hero

*Aqua wanders the ocean like he always does, but finds out that he strayed too far away, into the ominous area his parents told him to avoid*

*It's a lot brighter in the Area, more than Aqua is used to and that makes him scared until he sees a glow in the distance*

*Unable to contain his curiosity, Aqua swims towards the glow to find muted glow coming from a tiny egg*

Aqua: *Murmurs to himself* This is so small... there's no way this is a Mer-cat's egg let alone a Mer-Wolf's egg...

*Aqua prods it with his nose, forgetting the warning his parents gave him about not touching strange objects*

*A tremendous light fills the water as rays of the sun streamed down into the water making Aqua unable to see, and yet he could somehow feel the presence of the tiny object gleaming as bright as the sun*

5 Minuets before this:

Aurx: *Circling the island* Come on Ginny, I know that the Hero is here somewhere.

Ginny: *Scampering under Aurx* I'm trying! Why doesn't the rest of your tribe help? Besides, there's absolutely nothing on this island. Are you sure it's here?

Aurx: *Lands next to Ginny* You know that having a tribe of Butterfly wolves fly out from a supposedly abandoned forest would definitely make it's way back to the queen. And for the last time, I'm sure! My Spirit lead me here!

*Ginny plops down by the sand and starts sifting through it*

Ginny: *Under her breath* Well are you sure your 'spirit' led you to the right place?

Aurx: *Growls* What did you say? Other than Moonflower, who's off doing her own thing, I'm the best Spirted in the tribe.

Ginny: *Backs away* ... I'm sorry. I'm just frustrated. We've been here since morning and we haven't found anything.

*Aurx looks away and slouches down, making her look younger*

Aurx: *Whispers* I know. I'm not even sure if this hero exists anymore.

*Ginny looks at Aurx and softens*

Ginny: Hey... that wasn't what I meant... I'm sure-

*Ginny's eyes widen as she's cut off by the sight of the burning sun rising from behind Aurx, and it's glimmering rays steering all of its energy towards the sea*

Ginny: The hero! Of course!

*Aurx giggles as she twirls in the air, seemingly regaining all the energy depleted before*

Ginny: I didn't think "Direction from the Light of Morn" would be so dramatic. And at NIGHT. The queen will definitely notice this.

Aurx: Still! Finally! We've found the hero! I can't believe they've been underwater this whole time!

Scene end
Last edited by thechickensandwitch on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
"You cannot do all the good the world needs, but the world needs all the good you can do."

ImageImageImage

CONTACTS
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died.
C.Zeol
thechickensandwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thechickensandwitch » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:52 am

Title: Into the forest...
Scene: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4207683&p=127759484#p127759484
Characters:
Slumber: *Nervously trying to hide behind his book*
Eclipse: *Excited to follow Moonflower even though she's a stranger*
Moonflower: *Following her Spirit to lead them to her tribe, and out of danger*

Script:

Slumber: Eclipse... I don't think this is a good idea... didn't Sharin warn us not to go into the woods? And besides...
*He glances a Moonflower and lowers his voice* I know she saved us... but we don't even know who she is yet...

Eclipse: *loudly* Oh come on Slumber!
*Slumber tries to shush her* She saved us! Does she seem like a bad Wolf to you? It is sorta weird how trying to pretend she's a Butterfly wolf. D'ya think she's a...what's it called... a Cozplayer?

Slumber: Eclipse!
*Slumber almost drops his book* Stop it! That's rude! People can pretend to be what they want to be

*Moonflower sniffs indigenously*

Moonflower: You do know I can hear every word you are saying, correct? I am not pretending. I am a REAL Butterfly wolf.

*Slumber and Eclipse exchange glances*

Eclipse: I don't get it... she does know they went extinct years ago right? During the Great Famine?

Slumber: Eclipse, sometimes people like to think that they are what they pretend to be sometimes. I think she has her own reasons. We should just let her be.

*Moonflower clenches her jaw and lets out a slow irritated sigh*

Moonflower: *Smiles sweetly* Would you like to see something your adorable little brains won't be able to comprehend?

*She shimmers out her wings and sored over the pups' heads making Slumber yip*

Moonflower: Understand now?
*She once again focuses her energy towards her Spirit, still hovering a few inches above the ground*
*She inwardly smiles and can't help but to feel just the tiny bit smug*

*Slumber's eyes feel like they are about to pop out, but Eclipse looks perfectly relaxed*

Eclipse: *Grins and turns to whisper to Slumber* That was just some effect of the wings right? Man, that didn't even fool me. Geez, Slumber, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Slumber: Eclipse... No fake wings can do that... either we are crazy or she's a real Butterfly wolf

Eclipse: Slumber. Stop joking around. If she's a real Butterfly wolf then...
*Eclipse shudders*

Slumber: We might as well be done for. You know the stories.
*Slumber starts to tear up and lets out a loud, frightened whimper*

*The quivering whimper bounced through the night woods, trailing through the trees and reaching the ears of slumbering Demijis*

*Moonflower hears the terror in the whimper and softly lands*

Moonflower: I didn't mean to make you feel terrified...

*Slumber responds by burring his face in his book and Eclipse takes a couple of steps back*

Moonflower: U-Um...
*Moonflower is so preoccupied trying to think up a way to consult them she doesn't notice her Spirts warnings until too late*

Moonflower: *Under her breath* Oh no... the Demijis...
*Shouts* RUN!

Scene end.
Last edited by thechickensandwitch on Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImage

CONTACTS
C.Zeol
thechickensandwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thechickensandwitch » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:36 am

Title: DON'T DO IT
Format: Poem
Link to image:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4220340

Script:
The cold seized control of my body
I stare wide-eyed
In horror
In shock
Tearless

Don't do it

Is it too late?
For me to race to you?
Is it too late?
For me to caress you by my chest and murmur,

Hold
On,
Pain
Ends.

I ache to cry out to you
To yell and scream
Why?!
Stop?!
To whisper
You'll be fine

Don't do it

Just put it away
Just put it down
Even without it
You'll be okay

Don't do it

Please.
For me.
Can't you see?
I am here
And I will stay with thee

Don't do it

I know
The snow
May block you sometimes
But just stay
And say

I won't do it

STOP
I rush in
Just a moment too late
All this much time
To act
Just stuck in my head

What to say
How to say
But all had needed
Was simple

Four words

Don't do it
Please

The cold seized control of my body
I stare wide-eyed
In horror
In shock
Tearless

It's too late

Your doing it

*Bang*

The ground rushes to my head
Time stops
A stream of red follows my body
How strange
All I see is your teary struck face

I stopped you

Why! Why would you get in the way! I didn't-

I smile sadly

I'm so sorry...

*Thud*

The basic plot(If you didn't understand it):

Setting: Winter

Characters: The main character(MC), The person they're trying to stop(T), The person that S is trying to shoot(S)

Script:
MC stares in horror

*Flashback or however you would like to interpret it*

MC is far away from T, trying to get T to stop T's vengeance because MC knows that T is hurting
MC yells at T to stop, to put down the gun, that what T is doing won't solve anything
T ignores MC

MC reasons with him, T turns around and slowly puts T's arm down
T opens mouth to say "I won't do it"

*BANG*(I didn't add that, but that was when MC shouted STOP)

The first shot misses S, T re-loads
What had "Happened" was just in MC's head
MC runs faster

*BANG*

It doesn't miss
It hits MC
T stares in horror

I stopped you

Why! Why would you get in the way! I didn't-

MC smiles sadly

I'm so sorry...

MC didn't manage to stop T from killing someone

*Thud*
Last edited by thechickensandwitch on Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImageImage

CONTACTS
C.Zeol
thechickensandwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thechickensandwitch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:55 am

Title: NightTime Sea
Characters: Aqua
Format: Story
Link to dressup:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4394758

NightTime Sea

Aqua looked out towards the NightTime Sea. She glimmered like a dragon's scale. "Come back Aqua..." She seemed to whisper.

It's been years since he's been here. Years since he's met seen his parents. Since he was named the "Hero"
It was a silly title.

One they realized their "Hero" had been unnaturally born in water, not to mention he had the Peter Pan Syndrom, rumours spread.
Terrible rumours. Absolutely awful. And Aqua heard them all.

Not to mention Nobel's revolution ended up overthrowing Rosemere's reign shortly after he was brought to land.
Butterfly wolves no longer had to worry about hiding, and they are now praised as one of the most beautiful creatures in all of Land.

And everyone with Peter Pan Syndrom could stay by Nobel's side if they wanted to.

Aqua stayed. But he never wanted to.

His heart longed for the sea. The pain of all the resentment over the years finally caught up to him, and his small legs couldn't hold himself any longer.

He collapsed.

And he cried.

Big, ugly tears. The first time he cried since he realized he couldn't see his parents or little sister anymore.

"Aqua... come back..."

This time, Aqua pushed himself back up, letting the tears streak his fur.
He gave his strongest smile. "Yes."

And he swam.

ImageImageImage

CONTACTS
C.Zeol
thechickensandwitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me