VoK -- Thembeka Pride || Leveling

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

VoK -- Thembeka Pride || Leveling

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:10 am

Thembeka Pride

Lions of Thembeka
|| Nkosi - Nosipho - Mapoza - Mbhali - lion name/url - lion name/url - lion name/url - lion name/url ||

Main Leveling Prompts : -- VoK Leveling Page

|| Level 1 || Level 2|| Level 3 || Level 4 || Level 5+ ||

Extra Prompts :

|| Extra 1 || Extra 2 || Extra 3 ||

Please do not post! Thank you!
Last edited by .henloimmabirb. on Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VoK -- Thembeka Pride || Leveling

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:14 am

Leveling to level 1!
Username: .henloimmabirb.
Link to founder: Nkosi
Pride thread/website: Thembeka Pride
100 words about the territory:
"Between two large rock formations lies the home of the Thembeka Pride, the rocks that face the East are where the Pride makes their dens and caves to stay in as the Eastern rocks are more sturdier and stable than the Western rocks. The Western rocks serve more as a boundary to help teach the younger members of the Pride how far the territory extends to and to not go beyond the borders unless accompanied with an older and experienced lion or lioness. During the hours of morning the Pride has an extensive amount of shade since the suns first light is rather hot. Once the sun rises to the center of the sky, Nkosi sends out a hunting party which is often gone for the remainder of the day until evening comes and the sun moves towards the Western rocks. The main source of prey for the Thembeka Pride is zebras, gazelles, and the rare occasion of a migrating buffalo herd. However, they compete for this prey with hyenas, jackals, and three rogue cheetahs who also have made their home in the territory. All o fwhich do their best to respect one another, however; fights have been known to break out here and there.
The evening hours are very important to the Thembeka Pride and is taught to be cherished by young and old, as the Pride and all its members lay beneath the rays of the warm sun together as it sets. At this time the elders of the Pride share stories and tales to the members and cubs until it is time to reside into the caves for the night. Nkosi and his mate always take a solitary patrol around the territory before the rest of the Pride members settle in for the night, as one more look around their territory to make sure all is safe and clear reassures the Pride."

(315 words)

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:59 am

Extra 1!
Username: .henloimmabirb.
Link to founder: Nkosi
Pride thread/website: Thembeka Pride
Nkosi's interaction with Nosipho:
"It was the dawn of a new day, the sun was slowly beginning to rise into the sky as the Thembeka Pride could see the warm rays running up the rock formation in the West. Nkosi yawned and stretched as he awoke from his slumber, her shook out his mane as he sat up. Eyes still half closed as he walked to the entrance of the cave. He looked down at his territory and sighed, still so empty. Not a single cub, lioness, or sub male in sight. This had to change soon.
"Good morning my love," A voice spoke from behind him, Nosipho purred gently as she nuzzled his cheek and sat beside him. "how did you rest?"
"Morning my dear. I slept alright...I just can't stop thinking of how empty our Pride is." He returned a nuzzle to her sweetly before lowering his head. "We need other lionesses, we won't last long with just us defending our territory." He spoke, his voice covered in concern and worry.
Nosipho immediately picked up on her mate's worry. "Nkosi, do not worry. We will find others who might join our Pride, we can't give up or sit here all day worrying about the future." She grinned to him warmly, "so let's do something about it now." She said as she leaped from the cave's cliff and down the rocky slope to the ground below.
Nkosi followed her, something inside him sparked up with a sudden energy from his mate's encouragement. He smiled to her as his tailed swished back and forth. "You're right Nosipho, while we our on our patrol this morning, let's keep our eyes open for any loners or rogues looking for a place to call home."
"Agreed, but as long as they respect our rules and ways." Nosipho huffed, following beside Nkosi as he began to patrol.
"Yes my love, the right ones will come along. Soon we will have a great family in the Thembeka Pride." He purred to her, she was very pleased to see him happy and upbeat again. As the sun slowly began to reach the top of the Eastern rock formation, Nosipho and Nkosi set out on their patrol for the morning. Unknown to what or who they would find on their way."

(380 words)

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:00 am

Completing these prompts from the Docs! <3 Work in progress for the moment. <3

11-15-19 > -- 3/5 completed for 800 exp -- (350exp / 800 exp) --

A3 - What does your pride value above all else?
----------------------------------------
The Thembeka pride values trust and reliability over everything, it is law to never break another lion's trust within the pride. Nkosi hasn't experienced anyone breaking the trust or not being reliable when the time comes, so if it were to happen with a lion or lioness the punishments and outcomes are still undecided. Most likely the law-breaker would be exiled from the pride if it occurred more than once, because it would simply show that the lion is intent on breaking the trust of others. As for the reliability aspect, each lion is expected to help one another if they are able. Any able-bodied lion of the pride should aid those who need help, unless they are injured, occupied, or awaiting cubs are they exempt from having to help. Many under those circumstances have still helped other lions and they are always thanked greatly by Nkosi. This strong law of trust and reliability helps the Thembeka pride form a tight-nit family as many of their members stem from different backgrounds, families, and prides. "If you can be reliable and trustworthy you are forever welcome in our pride, however; if you cannot be reliable and trustworthy within our pride, we cannot accept you. We hope we can welcome you into our family." Is one of many lines Nkosi will quote when a newcomer is wanting to join the Thembeka pride.

word count: 230 words & 1325 characters

A4 - What allegiances does your pride have? (With npcs, rogues, other user prides, other creatures?)
Allegiance 1 : Predator based
One of the longest lasting allegiances the Thembeka pride has is with a small band of leopards who share the watering hole on their territory. When the pride first started out, these leopards were becoming pests by stealing the prides prey and starting small turf wars here and there. Nkosi knew this had to come to an end because it wasn't good for his pride or the band of leopards. After he met with the leopards and their leader, Ulwazi, and after a lot of talking, they settled on being allies. "We can share carcasses that are provided to us, however; if your leopards have a successful hunt I will keep my hunters away from your meal, and if my lions have a successful hunt you must keep your leopards away from our meal. We don't need to aimlessly fight for food on a territory that has plenty of it, we just need a boundary in place to prevent outbreaks of war." this was the words both Nkosi and Ulwazi agreed upon. "You have my word this treaty will be followed, I will suggest another. If an enemy or band of outsiders were to threaten either one of our families, we aid one another in the battle for the territory we share. As we have had run ins like this in the past, a reliable ally would be good." Ulwazi suggested to Nkosi, and he agreed to the terms the leopard leader spoke. This allegiance between Ulwazi's leopards and the Thembeka pride is strong, a leopard or lion who breaks the treaty will not be tolerated by either of the leaders. Punishment is unknown as a break in the treaty has not happened within the territories...for now

Allegiance 2 : Prey based
work in progress, alliance with zebras, gazelles,and buffalos...

status #1: Done - 150 exp
word count #1: 280+ words & 1555 characters
status #2: wip - 0 exp/just for lore
word count #2: 000 words & 0000 characters

A5 - Where did your pride’s name come from? 50 words
Thembeka comes from the language of Zulu, translating into "be honest". Nkosi was raised to be a very honest and trustworthy lion, he wanted to establish this within his pride. He added in reliability to help everyone grow closer into a family. He knew it would be hard since every lion was not related by blood to one another, but he hoped by creating his pride so everyone knew they could rely on one another would help form strong bonds that could never be broken easily. That is how the Thembeka pride got it's name, Nkosi lives his days making sure the meaning of their name is honored to its full potential.

word count: 112 words & 610+ characters

A6 - What sort of faith does your pride have? Do they have gods? 150 words
Lions within the Thembeka pride believe in...

word count: 000 words & 0000 characters

A7 - What sort of hunting style does your pride employ to survive in their territory’s environment? 200 words
The lionesses are the primary hunters of the pride and have developed a vary interesting hunting strategy...

word count: 000 words & 0000 characters

Total exp : 800

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:21 am

A8 - What would be the emblem/symbol of your pride and why? 50 words
The Thembeka pride...

word count: [u//]000 words & 0000 characters[/u]

A9 - What is your pride’s biggest threat? 200 words / 1 art piece
The Thembeka pride...

A10 - What is your pride’s greatest strength, and greatest weakness? 50 words EACH
The Thembeka pride...

A11 - How does your pride band together in the face of danger? 200 words / 1 art piece
The Thembeka pride...

A12 - Your pride discovers something new and foreign, how do they respond? 200 words / 1 art piece
The Thembeka pride...

Total exp : 600

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
ImageImage
ImageImage